dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2898, chkflip wrote:Speaking of which, this IMO is Thor-town so I'll sheep him. My HD vote was a placeholder.

UNVOTE: Human Destroyer
VOTE: AngryPidgeon
Except thor is voting HD?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:31 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm stupid, clearly. I read the votes as the other way around. I'll leave it there anyway as I'm still reading and trying to find associative tells through Hoops.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2899, chkflip wrote:I didn't notice you backing off from your solo cult experience in the micro*
Now you're misrepping with me - it must be rough that both of us are lying in order to do that to her.

@Dram - why is the HD wagon 'bad' besides the sudden growth spurt it had?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:05 am

Post by chkflip »

^5
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:06 am

Post by dramonic »

look at the chk vote.
look at the iece vote.
... I can't even tell why you're voting him. Like, the post with the vote is just... NULL?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

I outlined why I was voting him - do you not understand it or are unable to find it?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:13 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't see anything ressembling a reason for your vote in the last few days, but I'm possibly not looking far back enough.
Reiterate your case for me?
I'm a hoot
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2829, Thor665 wrote:1. I think certain players and certain roles lessen the chances.
2. Really? All I see is the usual insane theories backed by nothing with a grim determination that Thor is wrong to suggest they're derp. I've had this sort of dust up with him multiple times, what am I missing?

I voted you because your suspect list felt custom tailored to get my support paired with you riding your PR claim and the focus on only hunting OG Cult.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Iecerint »

Dram, the fact that I was mistaken on his activation-status claim makes him more likely scum rather than less. It just makes him a more likely recruit.

And the fact that he missed that he and PereV were being put on Emp's wagon to maximize weak-cops is pretty strange.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2901, chkflip wrote:I'm stupid, clearly. I read the votes as the other way around.

Thor doesn't even suspect me if Im understanding his posts. Not. Directly anyways.

Also @ Thor: I think I give the appearance of changing my reads a lot because Im typically really liberal about expressing them as town. I have hard time knowing where you are standing some of the time because you tend to sit on your reads unless asked or are tunneling someone (and even then its hard to tell sometimes). But meh.

Dram still possible scum. Voting me for 'rolling the dice and saying w/e I want', doesnt call me scummy in the post though.

Mollie/Dram/Thor/PV prolly has 3 scum in it.

@Kanye: yessssssssssssssssssssss

VOTE: Mollie
^ Lets lynch a CL today, Mothrax was scum. Mollie is scum. Its a party.

Thor, I know you wanna get on board this gravy train.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2890, kanyeknowsbest wrote:idunno how anyone can think that pv is cult d1 or d2. theres a very strong argument to be made for recruiting him n2, however.and hey guess what that means we have two choices: we get to play wifom "who did cult recruit n2 and n3" and start lynching town reads or we can find the other original scum.

afaic the other orig scum must be one of molla, ap, mollie, or chexflip. im not voting on a wagon thats one of these four today. guess ill figure out which i like best for og cult 2morrow afternoonsies.
Wait a minute.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

the OTHER orig scum?

WHO IS THE FIRST ONE? PV?

WAS THAT A FUCKING SLIP?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, nm I think I see your train of thought. Carry on.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, I am taking back my Dram suspicions. I just doubt Matt was scum given the replace out circumstances.

KKB, can you clarify what you meant by 'other orig' scum? There are 2 orig scum, I kinda dont see who you are suggesting is the 'other' orig scum in this case. Well maybe, but I want your clarification.

Also what did you mean by you aren't voting one of those 4 today (yes I know you are voting mollie now) when you werent previously voting?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2909, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also @ Thor: I think I give the appearance of changing my reads a lot because Im typically really liberal about expressing them as town. I have hard time knowing where you are standing some of the time because you tend to sit on your reads unless asked or are tunneling someone (and even then its hard to tell sometimes). But meh.
I disagree on both counts.

1. You *hard tunnel* random reads...and then reverse on them. If they are truly mild then they don't deserve hard tunnels, and if they deserve hard tunnels then it should take more than 'changed my mind' to untunnel them,

2. I actually think I express my reads fairly aggressively...once I get them. I do stay rather silent on people I'm still trying to read until asked directly.

3. Also, as a note, the quieter guy who doesn't hard tunnel random reads? Remember when you noted that you wished you could get more people to follow your reads? Remember our first game together where I said I stopped sweating you because I knew you couldn't get anyone to follow your reads? Remember Dram (that newbish guy) deciding you are scum in this game for how you're expressing your reads? Remember Thor's constant and annoying nagging about your anti-town play as regards your reads?

Hint: it's all connected.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Meh, I regret arguing playstyle. I was proud of myself for not defending Mollie's potential to scumhunt you via insulting you.

(Yes you will respond the same way to it, but you are a Sensing and not an Ntuition on the S/N spectrum so I wouldn't expect you to care about abstract implications behind 'how' you respond)
<Small text> But Im not gonna talk about playstyle anymore, I swear</small text>

Actually serious question: Did you find KKB's post 2890 odd/scummy/flatout-not-english at all?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE: thor

I hate you people

that is all
whew!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@AP - I'm an N, not a S. (INTJ if you care)

Re: 2890 - It seems to make perfect sense as long as you put another negative into the last sentence or remove a negative. I presumed it was a typo and read it as such, and read that way it reads fine to me in an English sense. I don't get why it should look scummy (or town, for that matter - I considered it null at both best and worst) Why, what am I missing?

@Pirate Mollie - I guess by ignoring you I allowed you to read me as town again? Fascinating. What else are you doing?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 2913, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, I am taking back my Dram suspicions. I just doubt Matt was scum given the replace out circumstances.

KKB, can you clarify what you meant by 'other orig' scum? There are 2 orig scum, I kinda dont see who you are suggesting is the 'other' orig scum in this case. Well maybe, but I want your clarification.

Also what did you mean by you aren't voting one of those 4 today (yes I know you are voting mollie now) when you werent previously voting?
hoopla obviously. empking flipping town in conjunction with pv's voyeur confirms hoopla as original scum.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2917, Thor665 wrote:@AP - I'm an N, not a S. (INTJ if you care)

Re: 2890 - It seems to make perfect sense as long as you put another negative into the last sentence or remove a negative. I presumed it was a typo and read it as such, and read that way it reads fine to me in an English sense. I don't get why it should look scummy (or town, for that matter - I considered it null at both best and worst) Why, what am I missing?

@Pirate Mollie - I guess by ignoring you I allowed you to read me as town again? Fascinating. What else are you doing?
if I reached out to you, would you bite my hand?
whew!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by BBmolla »

What's Mollie at?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2918, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 2913, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, I am taking back my Dram suspicions. I just doubt Matt was scum given the replace out circumstances.

hoopla obviously. empking flipping town in conjunction with pv's voyeur confirms hoopla as original scum.
Ooooohhhh. Disregard then. But not really because, as Thor and I have pointed out 9001 times, Emp was town and did speculate that his role may not show up to a voyeur due to being instantaneous and usable at twilight and whatnot. (Also of course PV is scum, but I dont expect people to believe me on that one)

@Thor: Huh, me too. Except Im actually pretty split on P/J.

Re KKB: Well he was talking about the 'other' original scum and I wasn't sure what he was going on about at all. But now that I know he meant Hoopla his post makes more sense. Although I dont see why he dropped that comment about not voting any of the 4 of us yet at the time.

Ok, why are we not lynching Mollie yet?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2921, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, why are we not lynching Mollie yet?
Because 'not playing the game' is apparently what is done nowadays.
Is there an additional case on her than just generic terrible soup?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by mykonian »

VoteCount:

pirate mollie (2): kanyeknowsbest, angrypidgeon
angrypidgeon (2): dramonic, chkflip
human destroyer (2): thor665, iecerint
chkflip (1): peregrinev
iecerint (1): human destroyer
kanyeknowsbest (1): bbmolla

not voting (1): piratemollie

With 10 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Deadline is July 30th

Thank you very much, Venmar!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mollie
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”