Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 2.4

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Oversoul (4): Dry-fit, Radioactive Wolf, Lady Lambdadelta, kanyeknowsbest
Blue Bonnet (2): PhDScar, inte
PhDScar (1): Blue Bonnet

Not Voting (3): GuyInFreezer, Oversoul, hitogoroshi

Deadline is July 29th, 2013, at 4:00pm EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2013-07-29 15:00:00)

PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:35 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 624, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote oversoul

back to L-2~
People asked you questions.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:46 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

do you think gif is scum?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 627, kanyeknowsbest wrote:do you think gif is scum?
I think there is a strong possibility of him being SK I'm not sure about scum.
This is not an answer to the questions you were asked.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Reading through the thread I've developed my sense of this game more... There are a few things I don't like from various players. One thing I want Kanye to explain is why he made this comment...
In post 391, kanyeknowsbest wrote:if it makes you feel better im lurking two other games right now too (you probably noticed since you checked my posting) tho those are just out of disinterest and not for an actual reason.
And then goes onto state this intentions to avoid the nightkill here...
In post 540, kanyeknowsbest wrote:d1 my goal was to not become a nk target so that i could cop lambda and potentially give us a confirmed 1x bullet proof townie (this plan was a possibility i was considering pregame, hence my positive reaction to lambda taking that role.) ill be much more active today now that i dont mind getting nkd.
I know this treads along the line of discussing ongoing games so I'll speak in generalities.

Kanye's first response implies a general current playstyle across all of his games...
Kanye's second response implies a general current playstyle specific to one game...

It's really a shame that Kanye posted the comment about his other games. It has poisoned the well to any good meta hunter. End of that discussion though...

Another thing bugging me about Kanye is this...
In post 472, kanyeknowsbest wrote:ill have to check his iso more in depth when i get home but it looks like dead weak visitor here implicates sk phd?
Why did you say SK phD here specifically?

I'll go through this again.

But after reading the thread and given my feelings from some of the players I have these reads

Town:
Radioactive Wolf
inte
PhDScar
Hito

gutscum:
LLD
kanye

scum:
Dry-fit

tinfoil but probably town:
GuyInFreezer
BB

N1 Actions
1. Lady Lambdadelta -- Michael McGlen, the Gangster -- none
2. PhDScar -- Roland Banks, the Fed -- abducted BB
3. GuyInFreezer (replaces Symphony) -- Charlie Kane, the Politician -- none
5. Oversoul (replaces shaboostein) -- Bob Jenkins, the Salesman -- sent BB the doctor item, failed due to abduction by PhD
6. inte -- "Ashcan" Pete, the Drifter -- none
7. hitogoroshi (replaces jeremylu) -- Dexter Drake, the Magician -- none
9. kanyeknowsbest -- Diana Stanley, the Redeemed Cultist -- targetted LLD, received Town
11. Dry-fit -- Joe Diamond, the Private Eye -- tracked Inte, result went nowhere
12. Radioactive Wolf -- Sister Mary, the Nun -- none
13. Blue Bonnet (a hydra of fuzzybutternut and notscience) -- "Skids" O'Toole, the Bootlegger -- did nothing?

VOTE: Dry-fit

Short and simple, I think he was checked by Toogeloo.

I originally thought that Symphony was probably scum but the way GiF interacted with everyone towards the end of the day yesterday I have weakened in that read. BB is on there because I could see them trying to distract from a buddy lynch given their own role but I still feel that their play is town. hito was in this category as well because of various comments he made upon replacing in... I did not like how he called that the scum team probably did not have synergy and then Sajin flipped with probably the most useless role a scum member could have. It does look like easy town cred for a successful Day 1 bus on a role that offers really no insight for your team. But I feel that his play today has mostly quelled those fears.

Dry-fit, why did you choose inte?

Random question: how many of you voting for me think I am not group scum?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 629, Oversoul wrote:Short and simple, I think he was checked by Toogeloo.

You do know that this would only work if a third person turned up dead at the end of this night?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 625, Magua wrote:Oversoul (4): Dry-fit, Radioactive Wolf, Lady Lambdadelta, kanyeknowsbest
Seeing as how I think all these wagons are on town and my other scumreads are untouchable, at least for today. Your point?

Either way Toog died. If it wasn't for his ability, it was for he suspected. He suspected Dry-Fit and my slot yesterday.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 631, Oversoul wrote:
In post 625, Magua wrote:Oversoul (4): Dry-fit, Radioactive Wolf, Lady Lambdadelta, kanyeknowsbest
Seeing as how I think all these wagons are on town and my other scumreads are untouchable, at least for today. Your point?

Either way Toog died. If it wasn't for his ability, it was for he suspected. He suspected Dry-Fit and my slot yesterday.
I just questioned it because it was the only reason you gave. It almost seemed like you were building a case on Kanye then pulled the Dry vote out of nowhere. Also is the fact Toog thought he was scummy and is now dead your only point on him?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 632, PhDScar wrote:
In post 631, Oversoul wrote:

I just questioned it because it was the only reason you gave. It almost seemed like you were building a case on Kanye then pulled the Dry vote out of nowhere. Also is the fact Toog thought he was scummy and is now dead your only point on him?
I don't like his reasoning for the inte track as well.
I am building a case against Kanye. It is just I don't think someone in my position could get him lynched. I am trying to get everything out there in the event that I am lynched (which I think is very likely).

I won't be able to produce the quotes that I find odd between various players tonight. That will have to wait until tomorrow evening.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 628, PhDScar wrote:
explain why you think hes sk but not scum. what distinction between the two are you perceiving here
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

why are you building a case on me os? what happened to lambda? what changed from the start of the day where you were certain lamba was scum to now where ~maybe kanyes scum? guess ill try and make a case lol~
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

wait and your voting dryfit? lol
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 635, kanyeknowsbest wrote:why are you building a case on me os? what happened to lambda? what changed from the start of the day where you were certain lamba was scum to now where ~maybe kanyes scum? guess ill try and make a case lol~

Can we just kill his ass? LOL
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

soon lol
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 617, inte wrote:too many people not voting anyone and oversoul is looking like a clear lynch getting me worried we wont have much to talk about tomorrow
What? How does this relate to whether
PhD
is scum?
In post 621, Oversoul wrote:
In post 620, Radioactive Wolf wrote:It's similar to the "too scummy to be scum" argument. And not all scum are diabolical, scheming super geniuses; sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Nobody plays a good scum game 100% of the time, which is why the argument is fallacious.
True. But I doubt you'll find a game where a scum player fumbled this badly. I'll wait for some links.
Wow this is probably the worst post there has been this whole game. "I can't possibly be scum, no scum has ever been as unhelpful as me, check and mate" Image

Let's be clear. We are not saying you're scum for not reading RW was the Innocent Child. The point is that you purportedly had read enough to get reads on LLD and others yet not read so much as to know a fact we've mentioned over and over again. Town need to actually read to get reads, scum have reads that are advantageous for them to state without any reading required at all. I said read too much and now it is temporarily devoid of meaning.
In post 631, Oversoul wrote:Either way Toog died. If it wasn't for his ability, it was for he suspected. He suspected Dry-Fit and my slot yesterday.
This is not even a little bit true. PhDScar was far and away his biggest scum suspect. Dry-Fit was mentioned in one post. Your slot was explicitly called a null read.

Vote: Oversoul [L-1]

If Oversoul is groupscum, look for a third team member who would be caught by tracker. If we had a delayed kill, lynch Scar tomorrow. If I die, don't let inte just coast away he's probably scum
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

hito: phd sk, inte 3rd groupscum is my current thinking. does that line up with yours?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

I agree inte is probably third groupscum. His 602 is a really iffy cloud of dust around Oversoul, and one that Oversoul has consciously embraced, suggesting collusion. SK is harder. Unless a delayed kill turns up, I got no real reason to suspect PhD. Since SK wouldn't know Sajin is scum, it's hard to sniff out just looking at D1 wagon flow. D3 should be a much better time to SK hunt, I think.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 634, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 628, PhDScar wrote:
explain why you think hes sk but not scum. what distinction between the two are you perceiving here
I already have. Sk would not care who died and even at times prioritize killing scum to town while scum would prioritize town to SK and have people other than themselves they would want to keep alive.
You still have not answered the questions asked of you. You are responding to the posts where I point this out so why are you ignoring them?
In post 641, hitogoroshi wrote:Unless a delayed kill turns up, I got no real reason to suspect PhD.
This operates under the assumption Toog used his ability poorly. This is not an assumption supported by Toog’s play. The ability is clearly not meant to scum hunt it's meant to town hunt. If a delayed kill does happen you'd most likely find scum/SK in one of his town reads. Why would he do something he thinks would kill himself to confirmed the second out of 3 scum plus SK and then hope guys guessed correctly that’s who he would check?
Radioactive Wolf
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:51 am

Post by Radioactive Wolf »

In post 629, Oversoul wrote:Short and simple, I think he was checked by Toogeloo.
No

Again, why would Toog commit suicide on someone he thought was scum anyway and not leave a clearer message in his posting of his intent to do so?

No no no no no no
Oversoul wrote:Dry-fit, why did you choose inte?
He explained this already.

No offense, but I don't think reading is your strong suit.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

Wolf, he chose inte because inte didn't have an action. Inte was not the only person who didn't have an action. Specifically, why inte.

Hito, how good do you think my skills are? There's a reason I was happy to suicide N1 in HxHx.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Also, Hito, I realize that PhD was his biggest suspect but I don't think Toogelo would target the opposing wagon of a scum flip.

I do think there might be some merit in why Sajin didn't self hammer, though.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hito, you've also called like 5 posts in this game the worst posts in the game. I guess we are all just bad town. Or that is what it sounds like coming from you.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

Final comment I have to say is... I guess the word skimming isn't in hito's vocabulary.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 644, Oversoul wrote:Wolf, he chose inte because inte didn't have an action. Inte was not the only person who didn't have an action. Specifically, why inte.
I explained that as well. I thought inte was the scummiest player without a nightaction.
hitogoroshi wrote:Man, everyone always says this even though I've seen counters (Maxous/Monkey in HxHxM). Next time I am scum I am totally mixing up a town and a scumbuddy.
I didn't notice that. Still I think it's somewhat of a different situation here where scum has daytalk.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 am

Post by inte »

intent to hammer
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”