Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 1976, notscience wrote:I'm saying that Pasch is doing the bussing.
See previous comments about confirmation bias.
In post 1980, SafetyDance wrote:Also his buddies? Great, so explain to the rest of us why DoctorWho and/or Nominull (the only others on my wagon atm) are scum.
I wasn't referring to the votes on him, rather to the fact that every single player has put SD forth as scum.
In post 1994, Nominull wrote:
In post 1986, Ravenpaw wrote: Your slot is scummy because of Nic's active lurking, he basically only took one hard stance (against ThAd) then when that player flipped town he proceeded to do even less.
Have you considered the alternate hypothesis that NicCage did not have enough time to properly play the game? This seems to better fit the facts of the case, since it also explains him eventually replacing out, which remains as an additional fact to be explained under your hypothesis.
I think Raven's habitual tunneling is what keeps her firmly in the scum leaning side for me.

Do we know what's up with Rach?
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

I'm sorry! D:
LnGrrrR
LnGrrrR
Goon
LnGrrrR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by LnGrrrR »

I think Rach's meta is just to be as lurky as possible in every game she's in.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

@Town, you have two and a half days left. Lynch somebody.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 2003, DCLXVI wrote:@Town, you have two and a half days left. Lynch somebody.
Vote for SD.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

vote:pasch

No, I refuse to vote for SD.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

@RM, unless it is absolutely necessary for a lynch to happen, please don't vote SD
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

DEADLINE REMINDER
The deadline is July 25, or (expired on 2013-07-25 09:00:00) from this post.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by notscience »

Pasch didn't bring up conf bias until after DCL was stating it. Parroty scum is parroty.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Paschendale »

At this point, NS, I don't think you know how to differentiate between town and scum behavior, and certainly not between null and scum behavior.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by notscience »

At this point, Pasch, I'm getting annoyed at you trying to read yourself and declare yourself town.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who
Goon
Doctor Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Doctor Who »

Phone posting for a while got nasty virus on laptop.
Hunt scum or be hunted.
LnGrrrR
LnGrrrR
Goon
LnGrrrR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:07 am

Post by LnGrrrR »

Ok, so I would be fine with a Bulbazak lynch, a Pasch lynch, or a NotScience lynch.

@rach, you need to get in here and make a vote.

@everyone else, feel free to list options.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:09 am

Post by notscience »

In post 2012, LnGrrrR wrote:Ok, so I would be fine with a Bulbazak lynch, a Pasch lynch, or a NotScience lynch.

@rach, you need to get in here and make a vote.

@everyone else, feel free to list options.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Spoiler:
In post 1993, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1981, SafetyDance wrote: OMG. You spent way too much time to just say "sheeping the general town sentiment".
Actually, that's not sheeping the town sentiment. In fact, if anything, it's almost the opposite of the town sentiment. Yes, you're mostly agreed on to be scum, but other than that, there are some stark differences. Pasch, for instance, is not the universal town read, neither is LNG a universal scum read. People seem to have decided how to read RBD. And several people are in contention over Raven and Nom, although it seems the majority find Raven scummy while finding Nom to be town. Nice misrep, though.

It's not a misrep. A misrep is you using words such as "universal" to convey what I posted, when I actually wrote the word "general", which are two adjectives with distinctly different meanings. General town sentiment is where the majority lies, not universal as in everyone agreeing with each other.

DW is a vocal town-read of 666, Raven is only a strong scum-read of Nom, ergo viewed more town than scum, you've copped out on RBD, which is basically town, which is the same as most, NS too because the consensus there is noob town/VI, You scum reads, which is most important of all, is two people that others have mentioned as scummy a lot, two slots which appear easy for replacement!scum to latch onto for lynching. Great, Pasch is town in your eyes. That's still 7/8 common reads, ergo sheeping, and it allows you to focus on the other wagon that's not yourself, with a backup scum read which you can easily focus on if plan A fails.

Spoiler:
In post 1981, SafetyDance wrote: #1426 is scummy? Fuck you dick. READ WHAT I FUCKING POSTED.
I did. You essentially went, "Hey what is going on? It seems that the PRs are outed. I wonder who they are..." 2 min. later: "DC is one." 2 min. later: "And Rach is the other." This read as fake to me, and it looked more like scum putting on a show of being unknowledgeable in order to appear town. But, okay, you can disagree on that point. That still doesn't stop you from contradicting yourself later when you said that you didn't know who the PRs were.

Of course I disagree, I just told you what EXACTLY happened, in the entire post you quoted. Where was I contradicting myself later, when after I found out the answer myself, I never said I didn't know who they were in subsequent posts. Evidence please.

Spoiler:
In post 1981, SafetyDance wrote: Not to mention your other bullshit is laughable. I disagreed with 666, A LOT, yet Pasch does it and it makes him town but I'm suddenly parroting 666? Fucking hell, that is not even logical.
This is you parroting DC when he asked about your reads:
In post 1784, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 1772, DCLXVI wrote:
I think there's possible scum in this group: LnG/Rav/RBD
Why is there possible scum in this group?
In post 1588, DCLXVI wrote:I think there may be one scum in this group RD, LNG, raven
In post 1600, theslimer3 wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Nominull
- Ravenpaw (1)
Rainbowdash
- rainbowdash (1)
SafteyDance
- RachMarie (1)
NicCage
- LnGrrrR (1)

ThAdmiral
- NicCage, notscience, Nominull, SafteyDance, DrWho, Paschendale, DCLXVI (7 - LYNCH!)

Not voting: - ThAdmiral (1)
This is a direct quote of DC's. You essentially took his reason for saying someone was scum.

No kidding it's a direct quote....because 666 said it! I agree with it, which is why I quoted it! If I had just posted the same thing myself, would you be claiming that's not parroting? It's extremely likely that at least one scum was not on that wagon, why can I not go on the record to say that just because someone got there first?

Spoiler:
In post 1784, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 1772, DCLXVI wrote:
I think there's possible scum in this group: Lng/NS
Why is there possible scum in this group?
In post 1733, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 1702, LnGrrrR wrote:Just saying, if you guys lynch Hiraki/SD and he comes up town, and NotScience or NicCage aren't the next lynches, I will be severely pissed off.
In post 1703, notscience wrote:I'm null on lynching SD

Lngrr makes me giggle
2 soft town reads. LGR trying to direct and setup lynches. Both scummy.
Both players read very forced, not really displaying overly townie behaviour either. If the NK was on un-cc town pr's all three nights, it means that scum is hitting the same people, which points to inexperienced players - these two.
I also believe DC made this point as well.

Your explanations were fabricated in a way to appeal to DC and get him off your back, and guess what, it worked.

Um no. Newsflash, but 666 thinks these two are town, how can I be parroting him there? Otherwise he wouldn't list them in his no-lynch today pile.

666 not wishing to lynch is not indicative that they were fabricated and engineered to deflect the pressure, it may be because he actually
reads and understands what I posted
. It is a novel concept, I grant you.

Spoiler:
In post 1981, SafetyDance wrote: I didn't have 7 scum reads either, that is absurd, now you're just parroting the mis-reps that I already addressed.
In post 1758, SafetyDance wrote: I think there's possible scum in this group: Who/Pash/NS/Nic

I think there's possible scum in this group: LnG/Rav/RBD

I think there's possible scum in this group: Nom/RBD/Who

I think there's possible scum in this group: Lng/NS
SD's scum pool: 1.) Who 2.) Pasch 3.) NS 4.)Nic (Bulba) 5.) LnG 6.) Rav 7.) RBD 8.) Nom

Oh, I'm sorry. You have 8. Sorry for the misrep.

This takes the cake from everything you have mentioned. You have to be deliberately trying to set up here. MY SCUM READS ARE IN THE SAME POST YOU QUOTED. The bit you edited out:
In post 1758, SafetyDance wrote:I'm re-posting this because it is
my reads
and perhaps by repetition you will actually read them.

To go over:

I told you who
the main scum-bloc
is: Nom/Nic/Who/Pach. If there's not two scum in it I'll be disappointed.
I also mentioned them earlier in this post:
In post 1684, SafetyDance wrote:Scum-bloc is Nom/Nic/Who/Pach but I really wouldn't be surprised at this stage if any of the rest are scum, especially NotSci.
I even went into detail in Post 1784. You can't have missed it, you used it to vilify me further down in your post. That's FOUR. FOUR people I have listed as my scum reads.

Does the word "possible" mean anything to you? Because you really, really should learn to comprehend it. They're not scum reads, they're groupings where I can see where scum could be. For reasons as outlined in 1784. You also fail to realise why there's 8 players listed because that is the rest town! They're not in a scum pool, otherwise they wouldn't be grouped separately and broken down. That is even more absurd shit.

You're either dense as fuck town or deliberately misreading Scum. There are no other explanations. Well you could be trolling but that would be worse that you be idiotic town.

Spoiler:
In post 1986, Ravenpaw wrote: Your slot is scummy because of Nic's active lurking, he basically only took one hard stance (against ThAd) then when that player flipped town he proceeded to do even less.
DCL also presented a case saying that this is Nic's scum game.
Nic clearly didn't have the time to devote to this game, and he honestly should have replaced out sooner. Activity is not alignment indicative.

But Amish-ing is and you just did it.

Spoiler:
In post 1989, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 1985, Doctor Who wrote: ^townposting
^buddying
I thought you said I was scum?

You are. Get your stories straight. According to you, I'm reading everyone as scum. So what is it, do I have multiple scum reads, or a single scum read, or am I allowed some sort of middle-ground in your accusations? I'm not an investigative role, I don't actually know definitely both of your alignments and you could be teaming up (scum buddying) or agree with him because he's town (town buddying). Is it really that hard to grasp?

I'm not responding to you like this again, especially this game-day. It takes FAR too long to edit quotes and write and I don't wish to draw out any quote-wall wars.
"You got a chapter in one of those books on jumping to conclusions? You attach an assumption to a piece of evidence, you start to bend the narrative to support it, prejudice yourself."
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Vote SafetyDance

I'm not sure his vote count is correct, but he's either at L-2 or L-1. I'd still like that vote count, either from Dr. Who or the mod. I can trust those.
:roll:
Spoiler:
In post 1982, SafetyDance wrote:VC I think is:

SafteyDance - (3) Drwho, Nominull, Paschendale
Paschendale - (3) notscience, Ravenpaw, LnGrrrR
NicCage - (2) DCLXVI, SafteyDance
LnGrrrR - (1) rainbowdash,
Not voting: - NicCage, RachMarie (2)

Spoiler:
In post 1996, theslimer3 wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Nominull
- (0)
Rainbowdash
- (0)
DCLXVI
- (0)
SafteyDance
- Drwho, Nominull, Paschendale, Bulbazak (4)
Ravenpaw
- (0)
Bulbazac
- DCLXVI, SafteyDance (2)
notscience
- (0)
Rachmarie
- (0)
LnGrrrR
- rainbowdash (1)
Paschendale
- notscience, LnGrrrR, Ravenpaw (3)
Dr. Who
- (0)
Not voting: - RachMarie (1)

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

MOD NOTES
Huh?

You really are an idiot.
"You got a chapter in one of those books on jumping to conclusions? You attach an assumption to a piece of evidence, you start to bend the narrative to support it, prejudice yourself."
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1998, theslimer3 wrote:
Actually nah, he's at L-2. I decided to look at SD's VC and found where I went wrong.
OH FFS! :facepalm:

Spoiler:
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1992, DCLXVI wrote:This saying seems pretty relevant right now:

"The first to present his case seems right, till another comes forward and questions him."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Availability_cascade
In post 1995, Nominull wrote:
In post 1978, Nominull wrote:Your townreads are two of the three quicklynchers and Ravenpaw. And they ask why I don't think townreads are worth a damn!
Just because the wagon was bad does not mean that everybody on it is suddenly scum. And why should I not think Ravenpaw is town? Because you are OMGUSing her?
It's not the ThAd wagon itself, it's the abnormal speed with which it went from "barely a wagon" to "lynch" after I placed my vote. That can't have been a town action, it was a coordinated set play. So it's not the whole wagon that's suspicious, just SafetyDance, Pasch, and Doctor Who.
Except the problem there is that it was quick-hammered by a town pr. So the lynch and speed of it is rather moot.

You also have to buy into the argument that during the previous night (which, regardless of my alignment, I couldn't have been a part of) scum co-ordinated to jump on a wagon to get it to L-1 knowing that one of the un-cc prs would hammer? :?

If not and we accept your premise, then "after my vote" means that your vote is inclusive in that 8 hours period, thus part of the "coordinated set play" and should be counted as suspicious too.
In post 2000, Paschendale wrote:
In post 1980, SafetyDance wrote:Also his buddies? Great, so explain to the rest of us why DoctorWho and/or Nominull (the only others on my wagon atm) are scum.
I wasn't referring to the votes on him, rather to the fact that
every
single player has put SD forth as scum.
Getting over the poorly worded sentence, you said:
In post 1963, Paschendale wrote: Sure, his buddies are probably
bussing
him, but it's still a dead scum in a game where we've mislynched three times already.

Soft wishy-washy reads are not bussing. Voting to lynch is bussing. So point out which of those who voted, or intended to jump on are bussing. You think it's happening, you must have proof as to who. Meanwhile, when you go back to read, notice which player(s) that fail to meet that criteria, invalidating your "every" single player comment. K thnx.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

I would prefer to lynch Bulba today over Pasch. I don't like how the NicCage wagon derailed very quickly whereas as the Pasch wagon didn't move.

If DW, RBD, NS, LNG are off the table as well, that only leaves Nom and RP and as I'd rather not lynch RP that leaves Nom.

Considering the participants willing to wagon there before, I think Bulba is a more viable candidate for a lynch than Nom.
In post 2007, theslimer3 wrote:
DEADLINE REMINDER
"from now" if you're using the countdown feature (you are) and not actually calculating it manually yourself as of the timestamp from that post...
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 2018, SafetyDance wrote:I would prefer to lynch Bulba today over Pasch. I don't like how the NicCage wagon derailed very quickly whereas as the Pasch wagon didn't move.

If DW, RBD, NS, LNG are off the table as well, that only leaves Nom and RP and as I'd rather not lynch RP that leaves Nom.

Considering the participants willing to wagon there before, I think Bulba is a more viable candidate for a lynch than Nom.
In post 2007, theslimer3 wrote:
DEADLINE REMINDER
"from now" if you're using the countdown feature (you are) and not actually calculating it manually yourself as of the timestamp from that post...
In post 2015, SafetyDance wrote:
Vote SafetyDance

I'm not sure his vote count is correct, but he's either at L-2 or L-1. I'd still like that vote count, either from Dr. Who or the mod. I can trust those.
:roll:
Spoiler:
In post 1982, SafetyDance wrote:VC I think is:

SafteyDance - (3) Drwho, Nominull, Paschendale
Paschendale - (3) notscience, Ravenpaw, LnGrrrR
NicCage - (2) DCLXVI, SafteyDance
LnGrrrR - (1) rainbowdash,
Not voting: - NicCage, RachMarie (2)

Spoiler:
In post 1996, theslimer3 wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Nominull
- (0)
Rainbowdash
- (0)
DCLXVI
- (0)
SafteyDance
- Drwho, Nominull, Paschendale, Bulbazak (4)
Ravenpaw
- (0)
Bulbazac
- DCLXVI, SafteyDance (2)
notscience
- (0)
Rachmarie
- (0)
LnGrrrR
- rainbowdash (1)
Paschendale
- notscience, LnGrrrR, Ravenpaw (3)
Dr. Who
- (0)
Not voting: - RachMarie (1)

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

MOD NOTES
Huh?

You really are an idiot.
You're like totally hurting my feelings here :c
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

#2016 was directed at you. #2015 not
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1844, LnGrrrR wrote:Fwiw, Raven and SD are both townie slots to me. I'm pretty sure RBD is town, and I have Doc leaning town too, though Im not a fan of how quiet he has been lately.

Nic is pretty scummy, with Not as my second read. Nom and Pasch I am neutral on.
In post 1922, LnGrrrR wrote:Does everyone really want to wait for Nic's replacement? I'm ok with his lynch; curious about the rest of town.
In post 1952, LnGrrrR wrote:I'm ok with a Pasch lynch. He has been flailing this whole day.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Pasch
Can we still go with the LnG lynch due to these three posts?

He basically goes from voting NC and calling Pasch and at best third pick for scum, to suddenly getting hesitant over the NC lynch when it does pick up steam, to then voting Pasch for "flailing" when he really hasn't mentioned much about him being scummy.

It just doesn't make sense.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by notscience »

no RBD

Your options are pasch or pasch
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Thats a boring choice.

Votecounts are really the only reason I think he is scum if you don't want me using that "because he isn't reading as town" card, which as of the last few pages he actually is reading somewhat town.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

My vote isn't moving unless is it absolutely necessary in order to get someone lynched. Why, because I've said what I've wanted to say already and there is no information to be gained from me being on or leading a lynch so you guys need to decide what you are going to do.

Honestly, this dragging shit out is really bad for the town. Rushed lynches/compromise lynches at the end of the day are less likely to hit scum.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.

Return to “Completed Open Games”