Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

OK, so apparently people are still moaning and targeting me for my reaction to people trying to lynch me, here's my explanation:

Now, you see, the thing I mostly hate about Mafia is how people jump on other people who react to something minor angrily. The reason I reacted this way is because I didn't wanna get lynched. Being lynched d1 sucks ass, and I think everyone should know that, especially when being an important town role. So if not wanna get lynched is scummy, fucking sue me...Or even better, hammer me, I don't care anymore. I didn't know that not getting want to be lynched d1 was scummy for you guys.
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Evil Regals »

UNVOTE: Notscience

I decided to do a meta search of Notscience because I wanted to see whether his trolling and fluff posts were an indicator of a certain alignment.

Now I will admit that I did not go through all of his completed games, but I went through quite a bit. He's fluffy as town and he seems to do a bit of 'gambits' to get reactions out. I have noticed he tends to self-vote as town and has not self-voted as scum.

Examples of self voting as town:
A ,B ,C.

The only time he self-voted as scum was because he gave up after his partner got lynched:
Here

Due to this I have a feeling we have a town-notscience rather than a scum-notscience.

I will be trying to do more meta analysis on players when I get the time so I can eliminate anyone else from the suspect pool and work with my townreads.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 1.9

Abdelrahman (6) - oriole, dopog, The Purple Rose, meeps, Concombre, Katarina LeBlanc
notscience (2) - Human Destroyer, KX
Baldrick (2) - Vifam, notscience
Concombre (2) - Baldrick, Abdelrahman
Fegelein (1) - beastcharizard
oriole (1) - Shattered Viewpoint
beastcharizard (1) - Fegelein

Not Voting (3) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV, Evil Regals

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Purple Rose
The Purple Rose
Goon
The Purple Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:15 am

Post by The Purple Rose »

In post 146, Vifam wrote:Abdel wagon isn't bad but he comes off as just some guy that's really nervous to me, tbh
Why is he nervous before anything really happened, though?
In post 206, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
In post 166, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Are you saying you think scum have daytalk?

Also, eddie is almost guaranteed to be town. Go ahead. Ask me why.
*asks you why*

Aren't town masons in play?
This is not a town question in my opinion, no matter how "normal" it seems. Town does not want to talk about this subject.

Fegelein isn't a force for the good in this game, regardless of his allignment.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Eddie is town because this is not his scumgame.
In post 208, The Knight-Errant wrote:
Incredibly minor rule change: Rule 5 of the Details and Mechanics section has been changed to refer to actions failing rather than actions being roleblocked. The only difference is that the rule now accounts for the possibility of the target commuting.
This is not minor in any way, especially not "incredibly."

Vote: Abdelllaramallamadingdong
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 225, Abdelrahman wrote:OK, so apparently people are still moaning and targeting me for my reaction to people trying to lynch me, here's my explanation:

Now, you see, the thing I mostly hate about Mafia is how people jump on other people who react to something minor angrily. The reason I reacted this way is because I didn't wanna get lynched. Being lynched d1 sucks ass, and I think everyone should know that, especially when being an important town role. So if not wanna get lynched is scummy, fucking sue me...Or even better, hammer me, I don't care anymore. I didn't know that not getting want to be lynched d1 was scummy for you guys.
Alright Abel, I'll bite. Mainly because I wanna hear you out. Who do you think is scummy and why?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 228, The Purple Rose wrote:
In post 146, Vifam wrote:Abdel wagon isn't bad but he comes off as just some guy that's really nervous to me, tbh
Some people are just naturally nervous when they are not in a familiar environment
ok
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Abdelrahman »

Well I haven't got a good read on anybody YET but Concombre are acting scummy for the fact they seem to want to get a hammer in any sort.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 231, Vifam wrote:
In post 228, The Purple Rose wrote:
Some people are just naturally nervous when they are not in a familiar environment
My first game my nerves got my mislynched
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 225, Abdelrahman wrote:OK, so apparently people are still moaning and targeting me for my reaction to people trying to lynch me, here's my explanation:

This reaction is going to get you lynched 9/10 times. I know from experience. I even got called out on a reaction similar to this earlier in the game. I am referring to the "sue me...or even better, hammer me" part. Posting emotions like this can very easily be interpreted as OMGUS.

About Conc, that isn't nescessarily a scum tell. They might be completely convinced you are scum and thus wanting to end this day hoping that the time they are going to save will come in use later. IIRC we can get extra time on a later phase if we end another one early. They could view that extra time more valuable then than now.

At the buddying with HD thing. If I were scum why would I want my partner to back me up if I am nowhere close to being lynched and we still have forever to go until deadline? I could understand if I was about to be hammered or if I had the most votes going into the last half week until deadline but not at the beginning of the game.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by notscience »

Stop WIFOMing beast.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

What is WIFOMing?

I don't know half of the abbreviations people use in real life let alone mafia. It is better to explain stuff like that in your posts especially if it is directed at me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Ok, i looked it up myself. The wiki is a great tool.

Don't see how that is WIFOMing. If someone could explain that it would be greatly appreciated.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by notscience »

"Well if I was scum I wouldn't do that and I did it so it means I'm not scum"
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

That made a lot more sense to me. Also, from this point on I will just attempt to look stuff up in the wiki before asking.

That is just my thinking of how the situation would go down. Sorry if I broke some unspoken rule or something like that.

I do like that you are posting better things now though.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

Now, you see, the thing I mostly hate about Mafia is how people jump on other people who react to something minor angrily. The reason I reacted this way is because I didn't wanna get lynched. Being lynched d1 sucks ass, and I think everyone should know that,
especially when being an important town role
. So if not wanna get lynched is scummy, fucking sue me...Or even better, hammer me, I don't care anymore. I didn't know that not getting want to be lynched d1 was scummy for you guys.
You're clearly getting way ahead of yourself. The moment that the wagon jumps on you, you immediately go "Wow what the fuck all of you are bad." We give you ample time to defend yourself, we try to get you to explain why you did what you did earlier on yet you failed to deliver. Now you're
breadcrumbing
a power role just to save ass? We give you simple questions and you fail to suffice with decent and coherent action.
You've given no reason for us to not suspect you.

Abdelrahman wrote:Well I haven't got a good read on anybody YET but Concombre are acting scummy for the fact they seem to want to get a hammer in any sort.
That's how d1 starts. Hammering scummy players, like you.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by notscience »

Why is he scummy?
Concombre
Concombre
Townie
Concombre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Concombre »

In post [post]232[/post], Abdelrahman wrote:
In post [post=#789343]232[/post], Abdelrahman wrote:
Well I haven't got a good read on anybody YET but Concombre are acting scummy for the fact they seem to want to get a hammer in any sort.
Don't you dare misrepresent me. In what way and where have I said I just wanted to hammer you? Voting the players I find to be the scummiest is not akin to "wanting to get a hammer in any sort". What's pissing me off more though is how everyone seems

smh the more scummy shit that comes out of your mouth the more afraid I am of lynching a VI. Not sure if I want to say "keep it up" or not because this is one of the worst ways through which you could ever convince someone you're town.
In post [post]234[/post], beastcharizard wrote:
In post [post=#789343]234[/post], beastcharizard wrote:
About Conc, that isn't nescessarily a scum tell. They might be completely convinced you are scum and thus wanting to end this day hoping that the time they are going to save will come in use later. IIRC we can get extra time on a later phase if we end another one early. They could view that extra time more valuable then than now.
On another note, Beast is opportunistically pouncing on whatever you're posting. The fact that he's countering your supposed "argument" against me doesn't give him any town points in my book, as the reasoning behind it doesn't make any sense. "hoping that the time they are going to save will come in use later"... what

All that looks like to me is him trying to subtly get behind what other people think is the best lynch, through means of calmly rebutting Abdel's posts. I don't know if that made any sense to you guys, but 234 is giving me all the scumvibes for what beast is trying to accomplish with his response to Abdel (which was completely unrelated to himself and everything else he had posted up to that point). Idk if trying to buddy me is a part of it, but I'm also seeing Beast try to cover up his tracks when it comes to what people earlier pointed out as scummy behavior, whereas Abdel's just going "fuck all I don't care just stop voting me". Expect more details on this and possibly a votechange later depending on how they respond.

ugh. will be likely v/la for two days, idk if I can phonepost though. hopefully the other head will come in and actually post more content

<marquis>
"S'il vous plaît ne me mangez pas, car je ne suis qu'un concombre."
— Chinese proverb

Baldrick
Baldrick
Townie
Baldrick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Baldrick »

In post 213, beastcharizard wrote:How did I buddy HD? I have mentioned them in like 2 posts both times saying I wanted to see what they had to say since they haven't done anything this game. How can I possibly buddy with someone who has done nothing?
#182.
If my comments were buddying, surely yours in #182 were as well.

~B
A hydra of Baby Spice and Antagon.
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:41 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

@Kathrina I never said I was a PR....But am I?

@Marquis To me, you're still scummy.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:05 am

Post by notscience »

Um Abdel

Wat
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

HOw about an opinion on the players voting you? Like why are they, and are their reasons legit?
Just saying "I don't wanna die" makes people want to kill you.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Ans still haven;t read starter pages. Hope to by tonight.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Fegelein »

Time to catch-up.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Fegelein »

Baldrick minorly buddies me but it's nothing horrific.
RVS can be scummy if you vote them for a reason that is very poor
Oh good, did I sabotage that potential fakeclaim from you?
#194 made me PMPL it is so scummy.
Note that Evil Regals is very over-defensive and is only asking questions. To answer, asking questions is not scummy, though simply sitting back and doing nothing but that is sitting in the backseat.
Oriole's analysis is OK.
Eddie is Town.
dopog lurks again, with shallow, sloppy reads.
can't be bothered commenting on the stuff that happened before KX's posts, already been done appropriately.
God, KX is giving me the Spanish Inquistion here. But anyway, I was honestly expecting myself to get more votes. I was aware of the bandwagon would die eventually which is why I was calm. It doesn't mean scum can't do the same or someone over-reacting to a wagon is not Town.
Abdel's #222 made me lol.
@225 from Abdel: It doesn't, but it shows an element of over-protectiveness.
I really like Regals's meta search, very town move imo.
"Fegelein isn't a force for the good in this game, regardless of his allignment." That was random.
Abdel's read list is lol.
Katarina noticed a HUGE breadcrumb that I missed, I'll put her leaning Town since her posts haven't rung any bells yet.
Abdel is making me lol.
Marquis gets thrown into the town list for good arguments and gut feeling.

I'll make my reads list after I catch-up in my other game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”