Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 335, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:So, was this chess puzzle bullshit like for extra game points or something? Why are we wasting time on that?

unvote

Vote: HumanDestroyer
why?

Vote Count 1.14

Abdelrahman (3) - oriole, meeps, Concombre
Concombre (2) - Baldrick, Abdelrahman
Baldrick (2) - Vifam, Human Destroyer
notscience (1) - KX
beastcharizard (1) - Fegelein
EddieFenix (1) - dopog
dopog (1) - Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc (1) - notscience
Fegelein (1) - The Purple Rose
Evil Regals (1) - beastcharizard
Human Destroyer (1) - Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting (3) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV, Evil Regals

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you ready for this?
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

Well then, dopog's post was...Weird, to say the least.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:41 am

Post by notscience »

So, my play is distracting to you? You're asking for people to vote me on PL reasonings KX.

I'm being helpful, you clearly don't know how I work.

And I'm not fodder because you'd have to be a moron to lynch me over the obvscum in this game.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:37 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Dopog's post is him flailing and flailing HARRRRRRRD... Also, the reason I haven't laid a vote, is so we can drag day 1 out and get as many scum as we can in 1 swoop.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 353, EddieFenix wrote:Also, the reason I haven't laid a vote, is so we can drag day 1 out and get as many scum as we can in 1 swoop.
???
Baldrick
Baldrick
Townie
Baldrick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Baldrick »

In post 354, Fegelein wrote:
In post 353, EddieFenix wrote:Also, the reason I haven't laid a vote, is so we can drag day 1 out and get as many scum as we can in 1 swoop.
???
Don't worry, I'm confused too.

dopog's post is weird, but I can't exactly put my finger on it.
VOTE: dopog

-Antagon
A hydra of Baby Spice and Antagon.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Fegelein »

Now that's lazy.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 340, KX wrote: @Shattered, why are you wasting time by asking about the puzzle, and what's wrong with HD?
Just in case the puzzle was game-related, and thus potentially important. As far as HD, I don't even know where to start.

Also, doopydog has placed a bad vote. I've already told you all Eddie is town.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Fegelein »

Start from his first post ofc.
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

^^Why are you so confident Eddie is town?

And Rose where the hell are you?

Baldrick, please elaborate on your reason for voting dopog. That just seemed like backseat scumhunting to me.

Eddie, why don't you want someone to be hammered day 1? If he's scum then that's for the best.

Also Shattered Viewpoint, you seem to have dodged right out of the HD question by a cliche, very very bad excuse.

unvote

votes Shattered Viewpoint
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

P.S not meaning to take eyes off of me but I'd hugely suggest a Shattered Viewpoint lynch as that person does us no purpose and is probably the scummiest-looking right now.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Fegelein »

UNVOTE: BeastCharizard
VOTE: Abdelrahman

I was meaning to unvote Beast a while back, but I didn't know who else to throw my vote on. I was thinking Purple Rose if she spoke a little more. But that most recent post by Abdel was horrific.

Your first post not only parroted my backseat scumhunting method, but you also did it yourself in that post. Talk about hypocrisy.

But your second post, good lord. You try to reassure people that you're trying not to take eyes off you, then you weakly and lazily try to push for a Shattered lynch as he is simply "the scummiest-looking" at the moment. You're pushing for a SV lynch, with what, 15 days left while you yourself are in danger? This is desperate scumplay.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

In post 353, EddieFenix wrote:Dopog's post is him flailing and flailing HARRRRRRRD... Also, the reason I haven't laid a vote, is so we can drag day 1 out and get as many scum as we can in 1 swoop.
This ain't vanilla.

That's just faulty reasoning to not vote there.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 362, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
In post 353, EddieFenix wrote:Dopog's post is him flailing and flailing HARRRRRRRD... Also, the reason I haven't laid a vote, is so we can drag day 1 out and get as many scum as we can in 1 swoop.
This ain't vanilla.

That's just faulty reasoning to not vote there.
Tell me something I don't know.
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

Did you check my comments on SV before I encouraged the vote? Or are you just blindly voting? @Fegelein
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Fegelein »

Yeah, I can agree to that I guess, but the second post was still horrific.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:06 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Sorry- day1 apathy. Still on page 10 but glacing at Feg's posts around there +1 town for him.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

^^If you agree, why did you vote me? Is it because of this one post? Why didn't you vote the obvious lurking Purple Rose? Or if you agree with my comments, why didn't you vote SV?I realise I've been very scummy so far, but to vote me just because of this ONE POST is a terrible reasoning tbh.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 367, Abdelrahman wrote:^^If you agree, why did you vote me? Is it because of this one post? Why didn't you vote the obvious lurking Purple Rose? Or if you agree with my comments, why didn't you vote SV?I realise I've been very scummy so far, but to vote me just because of this ONE POST is a terrible reasoning tbh.
I've had you second on my scum list for a while, haven't you been paying attention?

And even then, your first post was pretty bad, with the hypocrisy I called out.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:49 am

Post by notscience »

I claim mafia neighbourizer

I targeted Vifam n1

discuss
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Fegelein »

That's mighty fine and dandy, but I'd like a reads list from you.
Concombre
Concombre
Townie
Concombre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Concombre »

Hey.

You want a reason why people are voting you? Because you're flailing out in all directions desperately. This guy didn't answer a question (SCUM!), this guy's lurking (SCUM!!!!), etc. And it's not just your last two posts. We're not suddenly voting you; this has been going

The fact is, you seem to be ignoring
my
questions when
I ask you for a concrete, legitimate reason why you think this little slot here is scum. Why?
And just so you know, when you say "obviously lurking", the same could be said for a bunch of other players who you're ignoring, and they may not even be lurking but simply inactive. And that's not even a scumtell, it's an easy cop out, a way to shift a read or shift a vote.

Look at it this way. You're voting SV and focused on them because they're on your bandwagon (and god forbid I said bandwagon, that scummiest of scummy scum words to you, when a bandwagon isn't in itself a bad thing) and because Feg recently suspected them. You're calling out Purple Rose to buddy Fegelein, who just voted you and you think you can get off your vote soon. See how that all looks? You look scummy as fuck, and don't you dare deny or ignore that.

You want an incentive to answer my question, fine. UNVOTE: Abdelrahman. There. There you go. Now stop whining, and deal with the fact that unless you can pull something incredibly pro-town out of your ass, people are probably going to want to lynch you.

Note: I unvoted not because I don't think you're scum, but because you look really pathetic right now and sound really annoying. And I feel really bad for you because you obviously don't know how to deal with a vote. I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

P.S.: Sorry if that was too harsh, but I'm super pissed off because of you ignoring me. <3

P.P.S.: Please explain why I am scum to you, with better reasoning than "you're scummy to me". Also give us something good on SV, Rose, and Fegelein. I particularly want the last.

In post 332, beastcharizard wrote:@Concombre: I think I am misunderstanding something. 293 says the worse this gets the more you want me lynched. Does that mean the more you think abdel is scum the more you want to lynch me? If so please elaborate.
There's a major part of me that is legitimately considering the possibility that Abdel is just being a VI. His play has been so blatantly scummy and jumped on by so many people that I feel as if there's a good chance he's a really bad town player. But then again, bad play isn't limited to just town players. I've learned lately that sometimes the most obvious scum actually is scum. Shocking, imo.

That being said, your play so far has been like Abdel's except that you
In post 332, beastcharizard wrote:Evil regals, not science, marquis, etc. (if there are more) making a note that I didn't mention them is weird. I don't really see a need to talk about everyone in a short period of time. Personally found evil regals the most (for lack of better phrasing) "out of place" but it's definitely something that is more about playstyle than alignment (probably).
Are you just throwing out random names here for the sake of content? Because I think- and after looking at my ISO, I know- that I've not even mentioned you once or responded to a single one of your posts. Your posting style has always made you insanely hard for me to read.

So the fact that you're trying to talk about a conversation that never happened is a good enough start for me to see you as scum, too.

Also @ everyone: I dislike this general assumption that people are making that to be town, you have to
try
. When was it ever a given that town players care more about the game and have more to lose than scum? Fluff posting is not a scumtell. You can find actual scumtells in the ways you respond to those posts.

(For example, people like Beast and Katarina who are jumping on NS with words that sound awfully like they're trying to lead up to a policy lynch. NS is town in my eyes. Attacking him doesn't make you scum, but attacking him
for not making big enough posts
is what does.)

<marquis>
"S'il vous plaît ne me mangez pas, car je ne suis qu'un concombre."
— Chinese proverb

Concombre
Concombre
Townie
Concombre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Concombre »

Edit By Way of Double Post.

The second quote in the above post was from dopog. Idk how Beast's quote markup got recycled twice.

@NS - Feg is right though, since in retrospect your actions have been mostly in response to peoples' comments on you. I'm okay with the fluff as long as you Start with what you think of Fegelein, please~

and why not do something easy here that I want everyone else to do?

no reasoning please, keep it simple so it's easier to read

3 Lynches I would be Okay With Except For Abdelrahman

Beast
EddieFenix
Dopog

everyone do that pls not like with the format if you don't want but i wanna see everyone's list of 3 rather than trying to determine from everyone's posts what the fuck they're trying to get at

<marquis>
"S'il vous plaît ne me mangez pas, car je ne suis qu'un concombre."
— Chinese proverb

dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 am

Post by dopog »

Hey

@concombre; what? In that quoted paragraph I was referring to posts #267 (notscience), #268 (you) and #315 (evil regals), where you all mentioned how I didn't mention you in my posts on page 11. I guess that was not from the hydra account and may not of been referring to me idek but I'm not sure how else I can interpret it in the context of ns's.
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

@Concombre OK, firstly, I didn't even know Fegelein had a scumtell on Purple Rose, I called her out for MY scumread. Don't like it? Tough shit. Secondly, you looked scummy for me because the first few pages you were posting stuff lacking content and lacking substance, and unlike notscience I don't think that's your Town meta. However I dropped that scumtell on you after you started posting some stuff that makes sense. Sorry for ignoring your question, I honestly didn't see it.

Also @Fegelein, you first said you agreed with my first post, then said it was hypocritical. Why are you inconsistent? Are you nervous? Hiding something?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”