Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Fegelein »

Concombre, you are now my #1 town-read. Congratulations.

@Abdel, look at my initial vote post where I discuss your first post, it's a mixed bag.

Anyway, as for my 3 lynch targets, It's going to be hard to narrow it down.

I'm ruling out Concombre, Baldrick, Katrina and Eddie because they're all Town-reads (although Eddie's most recent post makes him closer to Null).

Next ones out are the ones I don't have scum-reads on, so bye NS, KX, Peregrine, HD, oriole, meeps and Evil Regals.

Dopog and Shattered are scum-reads I'm not so confident on, so they're both out.

Leaving me with Rose, Vifam, Beast and Abdel. Out of the 3, Vifam is the one that hasn't recently pinged my scumdar as much, so I'll rule him out for today as well.

So
Abdel, Beast and Rose
are the 3 I have left.

Abdel is scummy for excessively bad posting and pretty much doing everything scummy in the book which includes:
Diverting attention (and a lot of it)
Backseat scumhunting
Bandwagoning
Rolefishing
Parroting
Poor reasoning
Jumping to conclusions way too quickly

Beast is scummy for a posting style that appears to be contrived and trying to please the Town, as well as being "Mr Nice Guy", which is his scum meta (although he sometimes plays like it as Town, his Town meta has changed up a bit). His attempt to try and justify my RVS vote in order to vote me was also pretty scummy as well. I didn't like his breadcrumb either and his random unvote on me as well. In general, he's trying too hard.

Rose is scummy for a terrible case against me (attacking me for scumhunting, I still can't get over how silly this is) and in general really strange play. Doesn't seem new either, so no newbie card to slightly justify the actions.

So yeah, happy with those 3 lynches today.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:31 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 371, Concombre wrote:

In post 332, beastcharizard wrote:@Concombre: I think I am misunderstanding something. 293 says the worse this gets the more you want me lynched. Does that mean the more you think abdel is scum the more you want to lynch me? If so please elaborate.
There's a major part of me that is legitimately considering the possibility that Abdel is just being a VI. His play has been so blatantly scummy and jumped on by so many people that I feel as if there's a good chance he's a really bad town player. But then again, bad play isn't limited to just town players. I've learned lately that sometimes the most obvious scum actually is scum. Shocking, imo.

That being said, your play so far has been like Abdel's except that you
In post 332, beastcharizard wrote:Evil regals, not science, marquis, etc. (if there are more) making a note that I didn't mention them is weird. I don't really see a need to talk about everyone in a short period of time. Personally found evil regals the most (for lack of better phrasing) "out of place" but it's definitely something that is more about playstyle than alignment (probably).
Are you just throwing out random names here for the sake of content? Because I think- and after looking at my ISO, I know- that I've not even mentioned you once or responded to a single one of your posts. Your posting style has always made you insanely hard for me to read.

So the fact that you're trying to talk about a conversation that never happened is a good enough start for me to see you as scum, too.

Also @ everyone: I dislike this general assumption that people are making that to be town, you have to
try
. When was it ever a given that town players care more about the game and have more to lose than scum? Fluff posting is not a scumtell. You can find actual scumtells in the ways you respond to those posts.

(For example, people like Beast and Katarina who are jumping on NS with words that sound awfully like they're trying to lead up to a policy lynch. NS is town in my eyes. Attacking him doesn't make you scum, but attacking him
for not making big enough posts
is what does.)

<marquis>
I am genuinely confused. You start talking about me and then go into Dopog stuff. I am not sure if part of your post is missing and you meant to say more or your thoughts got jumbled because you are thinking so much. I have absolutely no clue why you want me lynched or why you think I am scum in the least. I also said that the only reason I would vote NS at this time would be a policy lynch which I don't like the idea of.

@Fegelein: If i am still your strongest scum read why are you no longer voting me? Why are you even voting Abdel anyway? He has enough votes on him already.

Top 3 people to lynch besides Abdel:

Evil Regals
Dopog
Fegelein

I will go into detail later tonight. Don't have time right now. Make sure to hold me to this.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Fegelein »

You WERE my strongest scum read.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:34 am

Post by notscience »

Vifam and I are doing the same things, why is Vifam scum and I am town?
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Fegelein »

You're null leaning Town and Vifam is scum because of Vifam's early play mainly.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 1.15

Abdelrahman (3) - oriole, meeps, Fegelein
Baldrick (2) - Vifam, Human Destroyer
dopog (2) - Katarina LeBlanc, Baldrick
Shattered Viewpoint (1) - Abdelrahman
notscience (1) - KX
EddieFenix (1) - dopog
Katarina LeBlanc (1) - notscience
Fegelein (1) - The Purple Rose
Evil Regals (1) - beastcharizard
Human Destroyer (1) - Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV, Evil Regals, Concombre

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

Chess puzzles have no bearing on the game, to clarify.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Fegelein »

Good fucking god, our votes are scattered. We need to focus on 5 people max.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Fegelein »

And by that, I mean lynch targets today.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by KX »

Eyup, this game is going to be a total clusterfuck. Embrace the madness Fege, embrace it.

Serious question though, why do we have to limit ourselves to a select few people? Wouldn't having a large range of different, diverse opinions to manage be better for scumhunting, even if it's more work to analyse?

And one question for all town or town-lean reading NotSci, how has anything he's done pointed to him being town? As far as I can tell, the only way to get to that reasoning is either Meta or some variation of "no scum would be that scummy" and it really seems like a lot of people are completely disregarding him due to that.

Anyway, not in the mood to post any sort of in depth wall right now, but I'll try to get to it later tonight.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Fegelein »

I'm not saying "We should only analyse 5 people", I'm saying we should knuckle down and find our max of 5 potential lynch targets today whilst still paying attention to everyone else. Everybody is still eligible to sub in to be a lynch target at any time. But at the moment, the VC is ridiculous, only Abdel, Dopog and Shattered are even remotely close to good lynches on that VC.

Also, NS seems to be towny when he's not posting nonsense, primarily due to meta and gut though, which are unreliable, so that's why I have him down as Null, slightly leaning Town at the moment.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Fegelein wrote:Good fucking god, our votes are scattered. We need to focus on 5 people max.
Fegelein wrote:And by that, I mean lynch targets today.
That's why my vote is not anywhere at the moment and I like dragging my feet day 1. It helps root up the scum quite easily.
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by Abdelrahman »

^That actually makes quite a lot sense, now that I look at it. Can I get a list of your reads?
The Purple Rose
The Purple Rose
Goon
The Purple Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by The Purple Rose »

In post 335, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:So, was this chess puzzle bullshit like for extra game points or something? Why are we wasting time on that?

unvote

Vote: HumanDestroyer
Because it's fun.
In post 340, KX wrote:@Shattered, why are you wasting time by asking about the puzzle, and what's wrong with HD?
This is the scummy way to respond to a question. It might work with your mother, here you have to look like a grownup.
In post 375, Fegelein wrote:attacking me for scumhunting, I still can't get over how silly this is
If it were silly I would post about it. Scum is going to pretend to scumhunt, your scumhunting is either town who doesn't like to find scum, or scum who likes to seem active. It's not the town way to do it.

But glad I made it to your list of scummy people. With your over 40 posts of "scumhunting" the thing you use to complete a scumlist of three people is OMGUS. Absolutely stunning.
The Purple Rose
The Purple Rose
Goon
The Purple Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by The Purple Rose »

In post 335, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:So, was this chess puzzle bullshit like for extra game points or something? Why are we wasting time on that?

unvote

Vote: HumanDestroyer
Because it's fun.
In post 340, KX wrote:@Shattered, why are you wasting time by asking about the puzzle, and what's wrong with HD?
This is the scummy way to respond to a question. It might work with your mother, here you have to look like a grownup.
In post 375, Fegelein wrote:attacking me for scumhunting, I still can't get over how silly this is
If it were silly I would post about it. Scum is going to pretend to scumhunt, your scumhunting is either town who doesn't like to find scum, or scum who likes to seem active. It's not the town way to do it.

But glad I made it to your list of scummy people. With your over 40 posts of "scumhunting" the thing you use to complete a scumlist of three people is OMGUS. Absolutely stunning.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

In post 386, Abdelrahman wrote:^That actually makes quite a lot sense, now that I look at it. Can I get a list of your reads?
"I agree, so let me get your list of reads so I can agree with that as well."

Scummiest person in the game.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 387, The Purple Rose wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you knew the scum. Please, go ahead and lynch the evil scum Fegelein, #1 scumhunter.

Normally, I'd be fine with a vote on me (Marquis's early vote on me is a good example of this, he actually had decent reasoning). But when you're going to attack me for the way I play without even checking out my meta, you continue to evade my questions and points and you have the daftest reason for voting I've seen outside of Newbie Games and RVS, then we're going to have some problems. I like how you blatantly try to misrep me too by saying my suspect on you is nothing more than OMGUS (you were actually near the bottom of my Null list at the time), when your accusations were torn apart in a previous post.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 383, KX wrote:Eyup, this game is going to be a total clusterfuck. Embrace the madness Fege, embrace it.

Serious question though, why do we have to limit ourselves to a select few people? Wouldn't having a large range of different, diverse opinions to manage be better for scumhunting, even if it's more work to analyse?

And one question for all town or town-lean reading NotSci, how has anything he's done pointed to him being town? As far as I can tell, the only way to get to that reasoning is either Meta or some variation of "no scum would be that scummy" and it really seems like a lot of people are completely disregarding him due to that.

Anyway, not in the mood to post any sort of in depth wall right now, but I'll try to get to it later tonight.

This post is so bad and scummy good job man
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 383, KX wrote:Eyup, this game is going to be a total clusterfuck. Embrace the madness Fege, embrace it.

This post is so bad and scummy good job man
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Vifam »

Although I haven't really read anything in this game since like page 10

But still that was bad
ok
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:58 am

Post by notscience »

Yes it was

Talk to me my masonbuddy
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 394, notscience wrote:Yes it was

Talk to me my masonbuddy
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

Katarina...What the hell?

Just because I requested him to make a readslist I will parrot him? Why are you jumping on conclusions?
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

*to conclusions
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Caught up-

ish.

Top 3:
Baldrick
Evil Regals
Vifam

VotE: Baldrick
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 396, Abdelrahman wrote:Katarina...What the hell?

Just because I requested him to make a readslist I will parrot him? Why are you jumping on conclusions?
Fegelein - Toooooooown. Pinging my townie radar so hard. He's hunting and playing
Baldrick - Town
ThePurpleRose - Null/Town
Oriole - Null/Town
Evil Regals - Null
Beastcharizard - Null
KX - Null
Human Destroyer - Null

Shattered Viewpoint - Null/Scum READ. He should be in here scum hunting, not taking potshots from the sidelines "waiting" till "RVS" is over.
Concombre - Null/scum
Vifam - Null/scum
Meeps - null/scum
Abdelrahman - Scum
dopog - scum
Notscience - Scum

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”