beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:57 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 438, Fegelein wrote:[quote="In
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Pretty sure that Katarina and Abdellaramallamadingdong are on the same team (whichever team that may be).

This isn't going anywhere, so:

unvote

oriole is a good lynch for inactivity.

doopydog is a terrific lynch because he's scum.

But I'd really rather lynch notscience for
::reasons::

Vote: notscience
Congratulations, you are now a scum-read, maybe even further ahead than Vifam.

Anyway, checking up on NS's 1354 Newbie now.
Are you going to give a reason here or do what you dislike others doing?

Every time I see NS post for some reason I get my hopes up that it is going to be something useful. It never is. :(

Still re-reading through this whole thing with my knew knowledge.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:10 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 1.18

Abdelrahman (3) - oriole, meeps, Fegelein
notscience (3) - KX, Shattered Viewpoint, notscience
Baldrick (2) - Vifam, Human Destroyer
dopog (2) - Katarina LeBlanc, Baldrick
Shattered Viewpoint (1) - Abdelrahman
EddieFenix (1) - dopog
Fegelein (1) - The Purple Rose
Evil Regals (1) - beastcharizard

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV, Evil Regals, Concombre

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Out of time, will come back later or tomorrow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:16 am

Post by notscience »

Has he actually given any comments on anything
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

In post 442, Abdelrahman wrote:So, just saying, Shattered Viewpoint and Katarina LeBlanc are my biggest scumreads right now. SV for dodging out of questions and bringing out a lynchtarget without any reasons and just playing quite stupidly, and Katarina for being a hypocrite and parotting the reasons why she thinks I'm scum.
I'm scum for you playing bad and calling you out on it. Amazing. Your immediate tell on both Shattered and is just essentially OMGUS, which in most cases isn't particularly scummy, but you just added it towards your list of scumplays. Calling me bad for calling you bad.

His post was scummy too I admit, but what say you to accuse him of dodging questions when you've been doing the same as well.
In post 449, The Purple Rose wrote: I know that I'm semi tunneling here, but this post does only three things. It buddies beast, it conforms to the the lynch that kat thinks is going to happen and sets up dopog for the continuation. I know, we could easily see that as town. But why then chose katarina to post these two reads before the promised reads list?

Esspecially as katarina flips here and calls abdel a VI. Which either means katarina wants to lynch someone for playing bad rather then being scummy, or she's switching reads too quickly. Neither is very good.
Well, Abdel is both playing bad and acting too scummy in the same frame. dopog's post (and lack of posts) got him a scumread from me (because I actually took the time to do a meta check on him). You're assuming that I have a one track mind on who to lynch after the flip. Keep in mind that it's Day 1 and that we simply go off on reads and hunches over roles here.

If you consider me picking on Abdel for being a poor poster then I can admit that I've been tunneling him too. It's not that I'm doing that because I've ruled him out as scum completely, I'm giving him ample opportunity to actually deliver what he has to say and give proper reads with actual reasoning which he simply just fails to do. He says I'm parroting Fegelein for accusing him of his scumplays but the fact of the matter is, that majority of the people in the game already see that and I'm probably the only active one to call him out on it.

I'm entertaining the possibility that he's the "VI" but I don't want it to just stop there. That's just too easy of a way out for him. If we let him be as that, without him upping up the notch of whatever he's doing, he'll be
scapegoat
for the majority of the game. We don't want that.

Also, if you wanted me to entertain lynching someone for shitposting, I would've started tunneling the notscience/Vifam. I just had to say what I had in mind about their fluff back then.

I don't really believe what you said is true, that Abdel's lynch is inevitable. We still have a week and a half, along with scattered votes and inactive players. Bandwagons are still possible!

I've yet to get back to my list of reads since I haven't really gotten started on reading back through the game mainly due to procrastination and lack of activity from majority of the people here. Empty promises maybe, but this is the most I can offer due to this game.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by notscience »

So

You don't think he's scum

And you want to PL him

VOTE: Katarina
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

In post 456, notscience wrote:So

You don't think he's scum

And you want to PL him

VOTE: Katarina
wat
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by notscience »

If he's a scapegoat, doesn't that essentially mean he's easy mislynch fodder, aka town?
oriole
oriole
Goon
oriole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by oriole »

Human Destroyer – Leaning town; has taken strong stances so far and is scumhunting
Fegelein – Town; Has been one of the driving forces behind the game and has actively persued scum.
dopog – Null-scum; The case on Fegelein was weird, especially where he said that he had never seen Fegelein trying to spark so much discussion. Why would he do that as a scum? Post 349 goes after Katrina for passive-aggresively accusing as many people as possible, then accuses at least 4 people and calls 2 other in the same post. Still waiting on the Abdelrahman read.
beastcharizard – Null-scum; I don’t like his early posts, and his later posts are only marginally better. Lots of pestering people to give reasons and focus on Fegelein/Evil Regals.
notscience – Leaning town; Lots of fluff and general joking around is null, but defense of Abdel and Vifam seems genuine.
Concombre – Town; Solid early play has been followed by genuine scumhunting, albeit mainly focused on Abdel.
Baldrick – Null-scum; In the ISO there’s a noted shift on Abdel from reacting badly to probably town. Strong stance taken on dopog, spent some time defending from HD and Fegelein that I’m not a fan of.
meeps – Null; I would like more posts, but I’m not a large fan of the ones here. There’s some bandwagon hopping in the early stages and 343 is just accusations of a couple people.
Evil Regals – Null-town; I like the meta on Notscience in the beginning, but hasn’t provided anything of substance late and this read is traveling downwards as the game continues.
Abdelrahman – Null; I don’t really know what to make of this slot anymore. I think it’s flailing, but I’m not sure if it’s particularly scummy. I’ll need to go over the defense by notscience.
Shattered Viewpoint – Scum; Lots of complaining about stuff going on in the thread, minimal content, 432 is bad, Human Destroyer was his vote despite him not being present in his preferred 3 lynches later, and he’s being vague as hell.
Katarina LeBlanc – Leaning Town; I don’t see the accusation from dopog about Katrina accusing as many people as possible; 423 I think shows otherwise.
KX – Leaning town; There’s some tunneling on notscience, which is kind of weird considering 383 where he advocates not limiting ourselves to certain players. However, I’m not sure why he’d tunnel on notscience the way he has as scum.
EddieFenix – Leaning Town; 353 and 385 are kind of strange (but not necessarily scummy) but the rest of his content seems solid.
Vifam – Null; Lots of joking posts and early posts means not much content recently. Need more recent content.
PeregrineV – Null; Not much content to judge so far.
The Purple Rose – Leaning town; I agree with EddieFenix that Purple Rose v. Fegelein looks town v. town, and is actively scum hunting.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint
Oriole and Oreo, they look similar. I'll probably respond to both.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I just started on Evil Regals so saying I am focusing on them is a little exaggerated. I also would say I was pestering people to give reasons. Pestering implies that I am asking them over and over again about the same thing in a short amount of time. I do like knowing why people do things because it helps to find out their intentions. Asking for an explanation is never a bad thing in my opinion.

Why the reads list all of the sudden? You didn't really comment on anything in the game since you last posted. It seems like you did this solely to make it appear like you are doing work. I am going to pester you to comment on some of the other things that have happened thus far.

What do you think about everyone calling Abdel VI?
Who are your top 3 lynch targets?
What is your opinion on focusing on just 5 people to lynch today?

These are some questions that were recently asked and your answers would be greatly appreciated.
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

Sorry quite busy at the moment.

I don't agree with the current votes on Notscience. Also Notscience if you could stop self-voting that would be greatly appreciated.

@Oriole: I noticed you have a lot of town reads there.

Just because someone tunnels shouldn't mean they are town because scum wouldn't tunnel as hard on someone who might flip town. That's partially absurd. It's known that it's easier for scum to tunnel on one person.

I'm also leaning town on Concombre and Fegelein. It's more of a gut-town read.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by KX »

Ugh sorry for the inactivity, I swear I'll post something tomorrow, I keep putting stuff off because I know it'll take a long time, but I've been putting it off for days now, so no more. So that this post actually has a point, assuming I'm not remembering incorrectly, I think Katarina is quite likely scum, and
unvote
, thank you notsci, now just don't troll any more and keep up the /better/ work.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:14 am

Post by notscience »

I'm still trolling you clearly aren't reading the thread
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Prodded Vifam, Concombre, and dopog.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by notscience »

Everyone not posting content should start because only I'm allowed not to :>
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Fegelein »

Are you going to stop trolling at one point?
COMING SOON: Insurgency Emergency, a 13p Mini Normal game! Don't miss it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by notscience »

Eh, probably not.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

See, NS, given the fact that you are trolling and such, it makes me see you heavily as Anti-Town... And my gut just screams you as scum...
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 468, EddieFenix wrote:See, NS, given the fact that you are trolling and such, it makes me see you heavily as Anti-Town... And my gut just screams you as scum...
1) Antitown=/=Scum

2) If that's your case on me being scum you're probs scum without a logical townie reason for a vote

3) Give some content or else
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 469, notscience wrote:
In post 468, EddieFenix wrote:See, NS, given the fact that you are trolling and such, it makes me see you heavily as Anti-Town... And my gut just screams you as scum...
1) Antitown=/=Scum

2) If that's your case on me being scum you're probs scum without a logical townie reason for a vote

3) Give some content or else
Lol. I'm shaking in my boots. I need to re-read the thread. Thankfully, it's going slow enough to not get bogged down with reading now that my head is cleared up.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by notscience »

Trust me fenix, if that's the only case you can bring before me, you're scum and I'll make you swing. I'm busy working on your buddy though.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 471, notscience wrote:Trust me fenix, if that's the only case you can bring before me, you're scum and I'll make you swing. I'm busy working on your buddy though.
You better bring bigger guns to the table if you want to dance with me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by notscience »

I clearly don't have to looking at your reasonings why I'm scum. I could bring a marshmellow shooter and win.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 473, notscience wrote:I clearly don't have to looking at your reasonings why I'm scum. I could bring a marshmellow shooter and win.
Bring your measly marshmallow shooter... I'll be waitin...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”