beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Is there something wrong with defending myself?

I am glad you guys at least agree with me that MS's post is at least off putting. Vifam has done nothing this game which is why I want Metal Sonic to at least attempt to say why he thinks it went down that way. It would be great if you all didn't answer the question for him. There is probably no way that me trying to pressure them is going to work now.

UNVOTE: Metal Sonic

@MS: I still expect you to post about their actions or lack there of.

My vote means absolutely nothing now so I shouldn't keep it on MS.

Vote Count 1.24

Shattered Viewpoint (4) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV
beastcharizard (3) - Shattered Viewpoint, Concombre, Fegelein
Katarina LeBlanc (2) - notscience, The Purple Rose
Baldrick (2) - Metal Sonic, Human Destroyer
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
dopog (1) - Baldrick
EddieFenix (1) - dopog

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, Evil Regals, KX, beastcharizard

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

hi i havent read the first 20 pages yet

but apparently beast put a vote on me which is very stupid because i wouldnt answer it anyway cause i didnt read the game.

Why are you asking questions that you know you will not get an answer to?

I havent read vifam yet but idk if he can get sillier than me

didnt i get lynched as rolecop in sohv that was amazing
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

btw i'll read it later but yeah beast's vote was silly - not real scumhunting + doesnt have a better place to put his vote = not actively hunting scum
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 599, meeps wrote:hi ns mind going into more detail on why you dislike my posts
because you think abdel is scum for "scummy behavior" and "not knowing how to get out"

Which I myself have done as newbtown and have seen other people do that exact same thing

so

yeah

He doesn't need rope
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Evil Regals

Post 5 & 21: RVS they vote for NotScience. Doesn't matter much really it is RVS.
Post 77: Next they ask questions to NotScience, Concombre, Vifam and Meeps. The questions were more for show than actually helpful to me. The asked about Notscience's trolling past, ask for meeps meta links, accuses Vifam of doing nothing to help and finally saying meeps shouldn't laugh at wagons. There is absolutely no content there what so ever.
Post 161: They are responding to Fegelein's claim they are back seat scumhunting. They ask how and seem confused on what this made up word is. Then they call abdel out on speculating roles. Not a horrible post.
Post 174: Here they react to Fegelein replying to what back seat scum hunting is. They seem generally upset at what Fegelein is doing. It could be from Fegelein making up terms or because they don't like the pressure this early in the game. They didn't do much in this post but accuse Feg of misrepping them. Null post.
Post 195: Here they post some link I don't understand. Once again they reply to Fegelein. They defend themselves saying asking questions isn't scummy and that it is a good way to gather info. I actually agree with this and this is one of like 2 town posts.
Post 226: This is their meta search on Notscience. This is either very town, or extreme buddying. I do have to say it looks towny. They promised more meta reads later which we have yet to get. Town post over all though.
Post 250: Asking HD and KX to explain their votes on Notscience even though Evil thinks he is town. Once Evil is defending NS from harm. The also say they don't like the Abdel wagon, saying there is not counter wagon so it seems town. Why do counter wagons even matter? I don't get this. They go on to aks Shattered to explain the Eddie meta case. This could be to agree thus giving them town points in some people's eyes or to disagree completely and make Shattered look bad. Finally they say I use Jedi Mind tricks. Which is by far the coolest thing ever said to me in a mafia game. Null post
Post 315: No content. There is where it starts to really snow ball down hill. Null post. Like literally nothing.
Post 418: Says Self Meta'ing isn't scummy. I disagree here. Self meta'ing gives you the possibility to pick and chose which games you are "magically" able to find to put yourself in the most profitable situation. null-scum post
Post 461: Once again here they are to NS's rescue saying they don't like the votes on him. Could they buddy up any harder? They end the NS thing asking him to not self-vote, like that will happen. The point out Oriole has a lot of town reads. They say tunneling is scummy. I honestly see it going either way. Finally they say that their gut things Concombre and Fegelein are town. Null post at best.
Post 528: Prod dodge. They use the excuse that they want to read some link. I don't think they ever did. Finally they say NS and Feg are their top town reads. What happened to Concombre? I would think that since they mentioned them last time. Buddy post/trying to get town points.
Post 552: Once again they defend NotScience. I have seen people defend each other but never like this. Buddying, which in this post they say isn't a scum tell, NotScience more and more each post. They also tell Katarina that calling out only NS is unfair. Scum post
Post 553: Reacting to my vote on MS. No clue what an amished tell is. Probably a tell before they know anything? Null
Post 554: Gets onto Peregrine about their thought on the Katirina wagon and why they decided to vote SV. Null post
Post 556: Not wanting people to know who they are. I understand this. It doesn't add anything to the game though and is really just a filler post. Null
Post 560: The still don't want people to know anything about them. They say to look at their meta from their two completed games. Two games isn't much to base stuff off of. They have something to hide whether it be their role or who they really are. Null-scum

This is every post that ER has made. If you want to see what I am talking about for each ISO them. Most their posts do nothing at all for the game. The did have 2 good posts towards the beginning of the game but since then they haven't done anything but post scummily. All scummy things they do they don't believe to be scummy at all. For example buddying isn't scummy to them. They refuse to give people any Meta on them that isn't on site when they are still relatively new. I also wish they would post more but i wish that of half the game too. They have not even hit 20 posts yet and we are above page 20.

VOTE: Evil Regals
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Saying I have nowhere to put my vote is not true. As I said earlier I was trying to get you to explain something but everyone commenting on it has pretty much ruined the pressure aspect of it.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:15 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

as if putting your vote there will make me read it any faster
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

MS can you stop being silly and post stuff with actual content?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 am

Post by notscience »

In post 607, Abdelrahman wrote:MS can you stop being silly and post stuff with actual content?
Yeah MS

gtfo that's my job
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Fegelein »

It's amusing as to how Beast started making this push after I called Evil Regals's meta check Town as fuck.

Lynch Beast please.
COMING SOON: Insurgency Emergency, a 13p Mini Normal game! Don't miss it.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:19 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Prodded Human Destroyer.

Searching for a replacement for Baldrick.

No vote count because I'm posting from my phone.

-Alduskkel
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:35 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 609, Fegelein wrote:It's amusing as to how Beast started making this push after I called Evil Regals's meta check Town as fuck.

Lynch Beast please.
That is opportunistic as fuck.

I started on Evil Regals back on page 14. It isn't like the second you said they were town I tried to start a wagon on them, which if you haven't noticed, there is no wagon on them at this moment in time. I am still the only one voting them. You first mentioned that ER became a null because you didn't see scum doing a meta check. That was post 254 on page 11. Then you start going more in depth after my original vote on them. That is to say you started constantly solely point out their Meta check every time i mentioned their name in a post and said they were scummy. I started my vote and then you started your whole Evil is super town after that. So I was pushing for it before you started hammering home that you think Evil Regals is town.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:18 am

Post by notscience »

Why is opportunistic? He was already voting you.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:35 am

Post by beastcharizard »

He is telling others to vote me based off the idea that I only voting ER because Feg said they were town. I didn't say their vote was opportunistic but rather their response to me posting about Evil Regals.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:37 am

Post by notscience »

Bad reasons=/=opportunism, it's just bad reasonings.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Fegelein »

That was a kneejerk, wasn't it?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Yours, mine or NS's?
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 565, Metal Sonic wrote:hello PO!!!!!!

got a pretty nice role here gonna catch up now
Horrible post, horrible.
In post 568, The Purple Rose wrote:Obviously you do. He's your counterwagon.

And somehow I'm a little confused why you think a three year old player would repeatedly and purposefully shift wagons with little reason as scum. I can tell you straight away, it's going to get reactions. Nobody likes being voted, and OMGUS feelings are real. Scum don't play this flashy without having "reasons" for their votes they can fall back on when they are attacked on a vote. There's no backup plan if you vote without reasons.

Hence, SV is playing reckless. And scum don't do that unless they are newbies. SV is not a newby, and scum is flocking to a townie that's playing reckless, an ideal counterwagon for them. It's a bad wagon.
Well just because she has a CW doesn't mean she's scum, but higher chances are she is. This could be possibly two town wagons. I'll analyze it after flips and what not.

For what it's worth Marquis has become a town read.

I normally hate playing this halfassed backwards, but these are decent town reads so I'm going to stick with this.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 582, dopog wrote:Just thinking... How experienced is shattered Viewpoint?

That influences what I think of his play
There's a join date under the avatar. That might be assistance to you.
In post 583, Fegelein wrote:
In post 578, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 565, Metal Sonic wrote:hello PO!!!!!!

got a pretty nice role here gonna catch up now
Is this not breadcrumbing and highly suspicious? They did not state an actual role but their saying the pretty nice role thing could be referenced later.
Nice hypocrisy.

And the rest of your post is backseat scumhunting.

UNVOTE: Abdelrahman
VOTE: BeastCharizard

Sheeping Concombre/you are a high scum read.
I'm quite okay with this actually..
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 601, Metal Sonic wrote:hi i havent read the first 20 pages yet

but apparently beast put a vote on me which is very stupid because i wouldnt answer it anyway cause i didnt read the game.

Why are you asking questions that you know you will not get an answer to?

I havent read vifam yet but idk if he can get sillier than me

didnt i get lynched as rolecop in sohv that was amazing
Vifam claimed SK. Discuss.
In post 600, beastcharizard wrote:Is there something wrong with defending myself?

I am glad you guys at least agree with me that MS's post is at least off putting. Vifam has done nothing this game which is why I want Metal Sonic to at least attempt to say why he thinks it went down that way. It would be great if you all didn't answer the question for him. There is probably no way that me trying to pressure them is going to work now.

UNVOTE: Metal Sonic

@MS: I still expect you to post about their actions or lack there of.

My vote means absolutely nothing now so I shouldn't keep it on MS.
Typical someone calls you out on it and you remove your vote.
In post 604, beastcharizard wrote:Evil Regals

Post 5 & 21: RVS they vote for NotScience. Doesn't matter much really it is RVS.
Post 77: Next they ask questions to NotScience, Concombre, Vifam and Meeps. The questions were more for show than actually helpful to me. The asked about Notscience's trolling past, ask for meeps meta links, accuses Vifam of doing nothing to help and finally saying meeps shouldn't laugh at wagons. There is absolutely no content there what so ever.
Post 161: They are responding to Fegelein's claim they are back seat scumhunting. They ask how and seem confused on what this made up word is. Then they call abdel out on speculating roles. Not a horrible post.
Post 174: Here they react to Fegelein replying to what back seat scum hunting is. They seem generally upset at what Fegelein is doing. It could be from Fegelein making up terms or because they don't like the pressure this early in the game. They didn't do much in this post but accuse Feg of misrepping them. Null post.
Post 195: Here they post some link I don't understand. Once again they reply to Fegelein. They defend themselves saying asking questions isn't scummy and that it is a good way to gather info. I actually agree with this and this is one of like 2 town posts.
Post 226: This is their meta search on Notscience. This is either very town, or extreme buddying. I do have to say it looks towny. They promised more meta reads later which we have yet to get. Town post over all though.
Post 250: Asking HD and KX to explain their votes on Notscience even though Evil thinks he is town. Once Evil is defending NS from harm. The also say they don't like the Abdel wagon, saying there is not counter wagon so it seems town. Why do counter wagons even matter? I don't get this. They go on to aks Shattered to explain the Eddie meta case. This could be to agree thus giving them town points in some people's eyes or to disagree completely and make Shattered look bad. Finally they say I use Jedi Mind tricks. Which is by far the coolest thing ever said to me in a mafia game. Null post
Post 315: No content. There is where it starts to really snow ball down hill. Null post. Like literally nothing.
Post 418: Says Self Meta'ing isn't scummy. I disagree here. Self meta'ing gives you the possibility to pick and chose which games you are "magically" able to find to put yourself in the most profitable situation. null-scum post
Post 461: Once again here they are to NS's rescue saying they don't like the votes on him. Could they buddy up any harder? They end the NS thing asking him to not self-vote, like that will happen. The point out Oriole has a lot of town reads. They say tunneling is scummy. I honestly see it going either way. Finally they say that their gut things Concombre and Fegelein are town. Null post at best.
Post 528: Prod dodge. They use the excuse that they want to read some link. I don't think they ever did. Finally they say NS and Feg are their top town reads. What happened to Concombre? I would think that since they mentioned them last time. Buddy post/trying to get town points.
Post 552: Once again they defend NotScience. I have seen people defend each other but never like this. Buddying, which in this post they say isn't a scum tell, NotScience more and more each post. They also tell Katarina that calling out only NS is unfair. Scum post
Post 553: Reacting to my vote on MS. No clue what an amished tell is. Probably a tell before they know anything? Null
Post 554: Gets onto Peregrine about their thought on the Katirina wagon and why they decided to vote SV. Null post
Post 556: Not wanting people to know who they are. I understand this. It doesn't add anything to the game though and is really just a filler post. Null
Post 560: The still don't want people to know anything about them. They say to look at their meta from their two completed games. Two games isn't much to base stuff off of. They have something to hide whether it be their role or who they really are. Null-scum

This is every post that ER has made. If you want to see what I am talking about for each ISO them. Most their posts do nothing at all for the game. The did have 2 good posts towards the beginning of the game but since then they haven't done anything but post scummily. All scummy things they do they don't believe to be scummy at all. For example buddying isn't scummy to them. They refuse to give people any Meta on them that isn't on site when they are still relatively new. I also wish they would post more but i wish that of half the game too. They have not even hit 20 posts yet and we are above page 20.

VOTE: Evil Regals
The hell is this shit?

Theoretically speaking I used to post like this when I was new so this is a null tell in case of alignment, but dear gawd really?
They have something to hide whether it be their role or who they really are.
Please do not fish me. I will summon Captain Hook on you and put you on a boat and send you to evil Neverland.
Have
you
I am
good?
you

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 am

Post by notscience »

@ER

SV is a hydra/alt

dunno which

But the person has been here a long time
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 616, beastcharizard wrote:Yours, mine or NS's?
You calling me opportunistic.

I should post like that more often.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 618, Evil Regals wrote:
In post 582, dopog wrote:Just thinking... How experienced is shattered Viewpoint?

That influences what I think of his play
There's a join date under the avatar. That might be assistance to you.
There's also a (mostly up-to-date) wiki page with completed games.

In post 620, notscience wrote:@ER

SV is a hydra/alt

dunno which

But the person has been here a long time
Why did you address this to ER ehen she is not the person seemingly bewildered by the whole issue? Seems like you aren't reading the game at all (although, why this should surprise me, I have no idea).

unvote

Vote: notscience

Also: not a damned hydra.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:59 am

Post by notscience »

In post 618, Evil Regals wrote:There's a join date under the avatar. That might be assistance to you.
Your join date would lie in this case NS.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Got a legitimate reason for that vote?
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 623, notscience wrote:
In post 618, Evil Regals wrote:There's a join date under the avatar. That might be assistance to you.
Your join date would lie in this case NS.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Got a legitimate reason for that vote?
Stop derping or at least put some decent space between a comment to me and a question you aimed at someone else..
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”