OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Amb wrote:Somehow PanzerJager just went from voting Twito to agreeing with him in the space of an hour, and ten billion posts. Seriously, do you guys actually breathe between posts?

So Amb, I'm guessing you have no personal reasons to vote for Scope you're just bandwagoning. Blending into the crowd is a real scummy move so I'm going to
Unvote, Vote Amb
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Twito wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:As I've sad earlier, I think OvertheUnder is scum. I beleive this because he hammered the GodFather, without any reason, except: I want to hammer someone. So as I see it, he hammered who he knew was the GodFather, and with doing that, tried to take the eye off of him.
And if he had hammered townie you would blame him for that. Tbh I find you kinda scummy for not making a real case.

Chibo vote makes sence.
Ahhh I forgot to answere this question, and just found it as I read back.

Why yes, of course I would've blamed him for lynching a townie too. But it would've been more forgivible. Seriously, what is the chance of getting the GodFather after what? 8 Pages of posting? I could mabey see it if we discussed longer than that, but it would still be pretty iffy.

Also, by a show of hands, who here would ever hammer anyone without a logical reason. OverTheUnder only has this reason: "I want to hammer someone". See, Twito, I know your smarter than that, but you didn't even bat an eye at this mysterious hammer, well you did, but all you said was, he was my second on my list. And then you throw it completely off by saying: "OverTheUnder has some town points". So? So!? Ooooooh, he has had a few town points, does that make him town? I've had a few scum points, does that make me scum? NO!

Also, one more thing. If I was in the mafia, I would've killed OverTheUnder Night1, for hammering their GodFather. But no, they hammered spectrumvoid who did what? Put him at -1 to lynch, which I guess is a pretty good reason. Heh, guess I should've looked all the way back on that one, before I started typing this one.

So in my case, I think OverTheUnder hammered who he knew was the GodFather, so as to make it look like whoever was protecting him was scum.

But if thats not enough, I strongly beleive that he is scum, that if we lynch him and I am wrong, then you can lynch me the next day. Or if I'm right, I pray the doctor in this game will save me!

Whew, that was my longest post since coming to this forum!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by PJ. »

Anyway, good point N9V. I kinda am done with this Lowell push in favor of a OTU lynch. I don't care if I'm "jumpy" or "overaggressive". All you people who think aggresiveness is bad then you should probably not play in games with me or Twito since I have come to the conclusion that we play similar(he is at a bit of a higher skill level then I) and very aggresivly. So
Vote: OvertheUnder
and
FoS:Lowell
for reasons mentioned in the me and Twito posts.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by Amb »

So Amb, I'm guessing you have no personal reasons to vote for Scope you're just bandwagoning. Blending into the crowd is a real scummy move so I'm going to Unvote, Vote Amb
Its not personal in the slightest. Yellowbounder pointed out some good reasons why Scope is scum, and I read them and agreed with them. And I pointed my vote in that direction. If every player had to find additional proof to lynch, we would never complete the lynch. I am voting a player I believe to be scum. It just happens that the reasons didn't originate from me. Otherwise I'd still be voting Twito. (Who I am tending away from now, although excessive posting can sometimes be as much a problem as lurking - and thus is deadweight)
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by Amb »

(Also what crowd. It seems to be peeps from some players, and a tennis match between Panzer and Twito... )
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Twito »

N9V wrote:If I was in the mafia, I would've killed OverTheUnder Night1, for hammering their GodFather.
That would be completely stupid as you could just frame him the next day. This whole case againts OverTheUnder is based on him hammering the godfather(which I just saw being done by town in a speedlynch on another game btw). Really ridicilous.
N9V wrote:And then you throw it completely off by saying: "OverTheUnder has some town points". So? So!? Ooooooh, he has had a few town points, does that make him town? I've had a few scum points, does that make me scum? NO!
Yes he has town points that over do the whole case your building based only on the hammer. And from what I know you could be scum.
N9V wrote:Why yes, of course I would've blamed him for lynching a townie too. But it would've been more forgivible. Seriously, what is the chance of getting the GodFather after what? 8 Pages of posting? I could mabey see it if we discussed longer than that, but it would still be pretty iffy.
So you would attack him for it no matter of the allignment of the one he hammered? Ok.
It was very obvious he was scum.
N9V wrote:But if thats not enough, I strongly beleive that he is scum, that if we lynch him and I am wrong, then you can lynch me the next day. Or if I'm right, I pray the doctor in this game will save me!
Scum would be very unlikely to kill you for getting him lynched as scum unless the scum are complete morons. And I don't like the "If I'm wrong lynch me tomorrow" things as I don't see how one of you two has to be scum.
Panzer wrote:Anyway, good point N9V.
Did you read that post? It's horrible. And you are just like that voting based on it?
FoS: Panzer

Amb could well be scum I think.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

~N9V~ wrote:
Twito wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:As I've sad earlier, I think OvertheUnder is scum. I beleive this because he hammered the GodFather, without any reason, except: I want to hammer someone. So as I see it, he hammered who he knew was the GodFather, and with doing that, tried to take the eye off of him.
And if he had hammered townie you would blame him for that. Tbh I find you kinda scummy for not making a real case.

Chibo vote makes sence.
Ahhh I forgot to answere this question, and just found it as I read back.

Why yes, of course I would've blamed him for lynching a townie too. But it would've been more forgivible. Seriously, what is the chance of getting the GodFather after what? 8 Pages of posting? I could mabey see it if we discussed longer than that, but it would still be pretty iffy.

Also, by a show of hands, who here would ever hammer anyone without a logical reason. OverTheUnder only has this reason: "I want to hammer someone". See, Twito, I know your smarter than that, but you didn't even bat an eye at this mysterious hammer, well you did, but all you said was, he was my second on my list. And then you throw it completely off by saying: "OverTheUnder has some town points". So? So!? Ooooooh, he has had a few town points, does that make him town? I've had a few scum points, does that make me scum? NO!

Also, one more thing. If I was in the mafia, I would've killed OverTheUnder Night1, for hammering their GodFather. But no, they hammered spectrumvoid who did what? Put him at -1 to lynch, which I guess is a pretty good reason. Heh, guess I should've looked all the way back on that one, before I started typing this one.

So in my case, I think OverTheUnder hammered who he knew was the GodFather, so as to make it look like whoever was protecting him was scum.

But if thats not enough, I strongly beleive that he is scum, that if we lynch him and I am wrong, then you can lynch me the next day. Or if I'm right, I pray the doctor in this game will save me!

Whew, that was my longest post since coming to this forum!

Read back a few posts I gave a reason for voting for him. So what you're saying is if I had lynched one of my teammates that would've been forgivable but since my suspicion's were correct and we got a mafia member I'm to blame? I'm pretty sure that the only reason SpectrumVoid was lynched was to frame me, if I was mafia do you think I would've been stupid enough to put the last vote on him? No, because that would obviously make me seem scummy, so if I was mafia I wouldn't of done that but seeing as how I'm Pro-Town I did it because I thought he was scum, and turned out I was correct. So if you're going to blame me because I put the last vote on a scum member then you look even more scummy then I do.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by Twito »

OverTheUnder wrote:if I was mafia do you think I would've been stupid enough to put the last vote on him?
WIFOM.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:00 pm

Post by PJ. »

Alright nevermind. I reread the post and I just wanted to change my vote because I had to agree with Twito.
unvote, Vote:Lowell
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:08 pm

Post by Twito »

Reading posts before you vote based on them often helps quite a lot. But I can see someone being impressed by "an awesome long post" like that and thinking it actually has something in it.
Show

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:48 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

is the feeling i sense from this post 'relief'?
Well congrats Panzer-you've got one person off your back.
But, why are you sucking up to Twito, if not scum?
BM

Panzerjager wrote:We breath and think. Twito and I decided to call each other town for now. It was kind of sublimnal, he read me and posted accordingly, I read his read and posted accordingly. Twito is presumably town and I will not promise to not attack him and understand we have our eyes on each other. Amb, I'd appreciate if you would give us an opinion on Lowell, Scotmany, or Riverwind.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:36 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Some thoughts on everyone so far shoot me for em afterwards -

Cheesefan -
Pretty irrelevant posts to start with, then is ninth on to the Livingod wagon
[quote="Cheesefan"]Oh what the hell, its time i made a vote that made a difference.

Unvote, Vote:Livingod
[/quote]

Could easily be voting his scum leader here, shouldn't be ruled out. Then subsequently attacks Battle Mage for his so called defence of Livingod, as I've pointed out before I don't think scum would go out of their way to defend him, day one. Continues to attack BM, then jumps on to the wagon me with little hesistation - still attacking BM mind, also don't really like the way he's changed opinion on Twito and KC so much and happily joins another bandwagon in Scope.

[quote="Cheesefan"][quote="~N9V~"]OverTheUnder, if he isn't scum, then I can almost garuntee that you are lynched tommorow, but it is to late now *prays that livingod is scum*.[/quote]

Id be looking more at Kelly or Twito.[/quote]

[quote="Cheesefan"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"][quote="Twito"]I resently heard KC is an excellent scumhunter. As she hasn't found any scum in this game she is likely to be scum herself. (or him?)[/quote]Why don't you just admit that you are actually scum, together with yellow and bm?[/quote]

I dont see a case on KC or Twito.

I didnt like that post

KaleiÐoscøpe
[/quote]

Doesn't present any reasons however and jumps on another wagon.
Moving on as you can tell I find Cheese pretty scummy

Yellowbounder -
Relatively quiet, under the radar points out suspicions of Cheesefan, with him pushing the Battle Mage is scum argument, his only other real input is outlining Scope's posts and voting him.

Twito -
Posted a shedload could be doing it to confuse, instigated lynch on LG and now prominent in the wagon on Kaleidoscope, he's posted so much I need to do a fair whack of analysis on him, which I'll do later. Gut says town mind.

Frustian/Water Foul/IH -
Water Foul did very little mind he voted for LG, IH I guess is still re-reading, either way it would be nice to get some input from him.

Rand Althor -
Hasn't posted in a week, and again one pushing for the Battle Mage lynch. Can't really decipher much else from him didn't vote first day.

Shamrock/Panzerjagger -
Shamrock was silent, Panzer's been opposite. All I can say is his voting is erratic so far we've had Votes for Chibo, Riverwind, Twito, Lowell, OtH and Lowell again, he sure likes to change his mind, here for example -
[quote="Panzerjager"]Riverwind, Scotmany is
decidedly town
.[quote]

[quote="Panzerjager"]On scotmany, he is being a little more aggresive and it seems a little scummy and like he is blending so disregard my last statement on Lowell, although I don't like her logic on Theopor and I don't like 2 votes in 4 post.[/quote]

[quote="Panzerjager"]I'm not pushing scotmany to hard but I can see a case for him, I just can not see the case for Scope.[/quote]

He needs to make his mind up, I can't tell whether it's scum jumping around or a townie uncertain of anything. Still at least he's prominent

DoS -
Good reasoning for voting Livingod day one unlike some

[quote="DragonsofSummer"]
Unvote Vote: livingod
because he is jumping on a bandwagon that was started because of my supposed bandwagoning.
[/quote]

He also has a reason for joining my bandwagon, he's now voting Kaleidoscope. Not much else to discuss with him seems solid but could be playing a careful game.

Amb -
Late bandwagon vote on Livingod, earlier rivalry with Twito, not much in it I don't think, I also like his reasoning on the argument against Battle Mage and I agree with him that I'd find it strange if scum defended Livingod so resolutely, seems happy with his vote on Twito and is convinced of of him.

[quote="Amb"]I wouldnt bother arguing over Twito's sureness of DoS being scum. Im reasonably sure Twito is scum but can't get any traction on it. So hopefully he won't get traction on the things he is pushing as well.[/quote]

Then leaves his pursuit of Twito to go after Kaleidoscope

Phita/Lowell -
Phita posted once voted for DoS then vanished, Lowell then appears quickly votes on Scot and then he attacks me with the argument I'm walking on eggshells! maybe he could be so kind to point it out. I'd also like to see his reaction to Twito/Panzer's discussion. p.s Twito's post 149 pretty much sums up Phita.

Battle Mage -
Dear old Battle Mage, seems to have half the world against him. I don't think his defence of Livingod means he's scum, more that he's town looking for more valid reasons for voting, he does make the point against voting LG 3/4 times but I would just find it odd I guess if he's defending LG, however lynching him could reveal a few things. He's then been involved with the attack from Cheesefan/Scope/Riverwind ever since, votes for my wagon then attacks Cheese again and has continued to do so against Cheese, Scope and River.

Chibo/mole -
Chibo's posts suck, contrdict themselves one he doesn't want to join the wagon against LG, possibly an attempt to save him, then pipes up with wanting the game to move on against me, very scummy, so he doesn't want the game to move days previous with a mafia man on the hill, but does so against me. Now he's gone need to keep an eye on Mole, don't really like much about his vote either, Yellowbounder's vote makes sense to me.

OvertheUnder -
Hammers Livingod anything in it? Doesn't bring anything else to the first day so it could be he's scum hiding or just inactive he doesn't really fear hammering LG either. I think he really should have explained the hammer at the time, instead he's had a week or so since doing it and come up with the reasons

[quote="OverTheUnder"]If I was mafia (Which I'm not) I wouldn't of been the last one to jump onto the bandwagon, I was suspicious of him for 1. Gut instincts, and 2. Because he hopped on a bandwagon himself and then when the bandwagon was on him he started pointing fingers at the people on his bandwagon claiming them scum because they bandwagoned. This was pretty clear to me, so I went ahead and voted for me. If I need to clarify more, let me know.[/quote]

Still not sure on him, he votes on my bandwagon same reason as many, mind I was playing like a tool. Then has gone on to attack Amb and voting him for the bandwagon on Scope.

Kaleidoscope -
Scope is adamant LG is scum first day, doesn't even consider the chance he may not be, he does ask for a claim when LG is at -1, the only one to do so I may add, which doesn't come. He's then happy to be agressive against Battle Mage and although I'm not sure on Mage, I'm getting second thoughts about Scope being scum only pretty much because he was the biggest aggresor in LG's lynch, mind I do think some ppl on the wagon had some inside knowledge. He's then having it out with Twito and I'm not sure about whether he's scummy or not, still in for Mage's lynch aswell. I'm not sure he's responded pretty well to the wagon in my eyes

Scotmany -
Seems defensive to me. He avoids voting LG but alludes to voting him if more points are raised against him, I found that pretty odd, nearly got myself lynched for doing so. Votes Chibo wisely, then changes to Amb for his vote on Twito. Hasn't really offered much other than when he's been attacked.

Wartys Neron/KC -
Scares me. I'll form an opinion on her later when I've got more time.

Riverwind -
Crazy is the only word I can use for him, no lynch at start. Posts all sorts of random crap, I can't make out whether he's just foolish or a newbie scum. Canna make heads or tails out of him, he just confuses me, not a jester by any chance?

~n9v~ -
Day one gets on the LG wagon, then asks for a claim from me before hammering me. His current plan of attack is on OvertheUnder for hammering the Godfather still continues his attack on OtH. Not keen on his last post much either

[quote="~N9V~"]

[/quote]

I see no reason why mafia would take out the guy who hammered, would imagine it would be a more experienced member usually ala SpectrumVoid. He's pretty sure on OtH mind.

Anyway that's just a quick assessment, need to look at Twito and KC, as such and after I've reviewed things, I think Scope is less scummy than others so
unvote
and because of the reasons outlined
vote cheesefan
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:14 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

#10 Vote Count:

KaleiÐoscøpe- 4 (yellowbounder, Amb, DragonsofSummer, Cheesefan)

Amb- 3 (scotmany12, Kelly Chen, OverTheUnder)
Battle Mage- 2 (Riverwind23, KaleiÐoscøpe)
Lowell- 2 (Twito, panzerjager)
Cheesefan- 1 (theopor_COD)
yellowbounder- 1 (mole)
OverTheUnder- 1 (~N9V~)
Riverwind23- 1 (Battle Mage)
theopor_COD- 1 (Lowell)

Not voting (2): IH, Rand Althor

10 to lynch.

May I please remind everyone to unvote before recasting your vote.
#greenshirtthursdays
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:21 am

Post by Lowell »

Okay I guess no one's buying the theo thing... yet.

unvote, vote Kaleidoscope
for the sheer thrill of aggression.
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:26 am

Post by Cheesefan »

[quote="theopor_COD"]Some thoughts on everyone so far shoot me for em afterwards -

Cheesefan -
[quote="Cheesefan"]Oh what the hell, its time i made a vote that made a difference.

[/quote]

Could easily be voting his scum leader here, shouldn't be ruled out. Then subsequently attacks Battle Mage for his so called defence of Livingod, as I've pointed out before I don't think scum would go out of their way to defend him, day one. Continues to attack BM, then jumps on to the wagon me with little hesistation - still attacking BM mind, also don't really like the way he's changed opinion on Twito and KC so much and happily joins another bandwagon in Scope.

[quote="Cheesefan"][quote="~N9V~"]OverTheUnder, if he isn't scum, then I can almost garuntee that you are lynched tommorow, but it is to late now *prays that livingod is scum*.[/quote]

[quote="Cheesefan"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"][quote="Twito"]I resently heard KC is an excellent scumhunter. As she hasn't found any scum in this game she is likely to be scum herself. (or him?)[/quote]Why don't you just admit that you are actually scum, together with yellow and bm?[/quote]

I didnt like that post

KaleiÐoscøpe
[/quote]

Moving on as you can tell I find Cheese pretty scummy[/quote]

Youve put effort into a case against me so i will put effort into a defence.

I attacked BM at first because i felt he had been the most scummy for his defence of livingod, I KEPT my vote on him because he started posting nonsence.

I have never thought KC or twito was scum i mearly said that IF overtheunder was proven town then they would be a more likley target than whoever he was refering too (forget who now).

So has overtheunder been proven town? Must have missed that.

I did provide a reason for my vote against scope. His attack on Twito and KC (among others) without any evidence.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:08 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

The only people I attacked are LG, BM and Twito. Also, the agression == scum is also bad logic. Heck, all the people who seek reasons to vote along have been using craplogic, since none of them are actually scumtells.

Vote stays. BM should get hammered.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:36 am

Post by PJ. »

I have a theory but I need further evidence to justify it. Twito what did you get out of COD's post. I have a small theory about him and couple players.

COD, I am not unsure, I reread and thus changed my opinion. I am fallible. So I had decided in recent post scot seemed town but I read into it and saw a decent case. More of a case then I like to admit I have on Lowell. N9V, Scot, Amb, Yellowbounder, Lowell and River are the people I'm suspecting right now. Yellowbounder for lurking, N9V for one track mind and vendetta against the guy who hammered the godfather, Amb for lurking and not contributing, Scot for suddenly changing from cautious townie to bandwagon hopping scum, Lowell for various scumtells and Phita, River for reasons I have mentioned more then once. I'm not a fan of Cheesfan either for reasons that were posted by COD.

Amb youstill haven't provided any thoughts on anyone except Twito and I(and those thoughts were irrelevent to scum catching). I would like you to post your thoughts on any of the 7 people I mentioned in the last paragraph or any people that you seem to think are scummy. Please post something relevent soon
Unvote: Lowell, Vote: Amb
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:20 am

Post by Lowell »

Yeah okay, that sounds better.

unvote, vote AMB
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

thats a pretty good analysis. :)
Certainly the bit about me "having half the world against me" is true. :wink:
However, if you play with me in lots of games, you will see its like this pretty much all the time. Regardless of my actual role, people think im scum. Either that, or scum use me as an easy target. In this game, id have to say its the latter.

[quote="theopor_COD"]Some thoughts on everyone so far shoot me for em afterwards -

Cheesefan -

[/quote]

I didnt like that post

KaleiÐoscøpe
[/quote]

Moving on as you can tell I find Cheese pretty scummy

Yellowbounder -
Relatively quiet, under the radar points out suspicions of Cheesefan, with him pushing the Battle Mage is scum argument, his only other real input is outlining Scope's posts and voting him.

Twito -
Posted a shedload could be doing it to confuse, instigated lynch on LG and now prominent in the wagon on Kaleidoscope, he's posted so much I need to do a fair whack of analysis on him, which I'll do later. Gut says town mind.

Frustian/Water Foul/IH -
Water Foul did very little mind he voted for LG, IH I guess is still re-reading, either way it would be nice to get some input from him.

Rand Althor -
Hasn't posted in a week, and again one pushing for the Battle Mage lynch. Can't really decipher much else from him didn't vote first day.

Shamrock/Panzerjagger -
Shamrock was silent, Panzer's been opposite. All I can say is his voting is erratic so far we've had Votes for Chibo, Riverwind, Twito, Lowell, OtH and Lowell again, he sure likes to change his mind, here for example -
[quote="Panzerjager"]Riverwind, Scotmany is
decidedly town
.[quote]

[quote="Panzerjager"]On scotmany, he is being a little more aggresive and it seems a little scummy and like he is blending so disregard my last statement on Lowell, although I don't like her logic on Theopor and I don't like 2 votes in 4 post.[/quote]

[quote="Panzerjager"]I'm not pushing scotmany to hard but I can see a case for him, I just can not see the case for Scope.[/quote]

He needs to make his mind up, I can't tell whether it's scum jumping around or a townie uncertain of anything. Still at least he's prominent

DoS -
Good reasoning for voting Livingod day one unlike some

[quote="DragonsofSummer"]
Unvote Vote: livingod
because he is jumping on a bandwagon that was started because of my supposed bandwagoning.
[/quote]

He also has a reason for joining my bandwagon, he's now voting Kaleidoscope. Not much else to discuss with him seems solid but could be playing a careful game.

Amb -
Late bandwagon vote on Livingod, earlier rivalry with Twito, not much in it I don't think, I also like his reasoning on the argument against Battle Mage and I agree with him that I'd find it strange if scum defended Livingod so resolutely, seems happy with his vote on Twito and is convinced of of him.

[quote="Amb"]I wouldnt bother arguing over Twito's sureness of DoS being scum. Im reasonably sure Twito is scum but can't get any traction on it. So hopefully he won't get traction on the things he is pushing as well.[/quote]

Then leaves his pursuit of Twito to go after Kaleidoscope

Phita/Lowell -
Phita posted once voted for DoS then vanished, Lowell then appears quickly votes on Scot and then he attacks me with the argument I'm walking on eggshells! maybe he could be so kind to point it out. I'd also like to see his reaction to Twito/Panzer's discussion. p.s Twito's post 149 pretty much sums up Phita.

Battle Mage -
Dear old Battle Mage, seems to have half the world against him. I don't think his defence of Livingod means he's scum, more that he's town looking for more valid reasons for voting, he does make the point against voting LG 3/4 times but I would just find it odd I guess if he's defending LG, however lynching him could reveal a few things. He's then been involved with the attack from Cheesefan/Scope/Riverwind ever since, votes for my wagon then attacks Cheese again and has continued to do so against Cheese, Scope and River.

Chibo/mole -
Chibo's posts suck, contrdict themselves one he doesn't want to join the wagon against LG, possibly an attempt to save him, then pipes up with wanting the game to move on against me, very scummy, so he doesn't want the game to move days previous with a mafia man on the hill, but does so against me. Now he's gone need to keep an eye on Mole, don't really like much about his vote either, Yellowbounder's vote makes sense to me.

OvertheUnder -
Hammers Livingod anything in it? Doesn't bring anything else to the first day so it could be he's scum hiding or just inactive he doesn't really fear hammering LG either. I think he really should have explained the hammer at the time, instead he's had a week or so since doing it and come up with the reasons

[quote="OverTheUnder"]If I was mafia (Which I'm not) I wouldn't of been the last one to jump onto the bandwagon, I was suspicious of him for 1. Gut instincts, and 2. Because he hopped on a bandwagon himself and then when the bandwagon was on him he started pointing fingers at the people on his bandwagon claiming them scum because they bandwagoned. This was pretty clear to me, so I went ahead and voted for me. If I need to clarify more, let me know.[/quote]

Still not sure on him, he votes on my bandwagon same reason as many, mind I was playing like a tool. Then has gone on to attack Amb and voting him for the bandwagon on Scope.

Kaleidoscope -
Scope is adamant LG is scum first day, doesn't even consider the chance he may not be, he does ask for a claim when LG is at -1, the only one to do so I may add, which doesn't come. He's then happy to be agressive against Battle Mage and although I'm not sure on Mage, I'm getting second thoughts about Scope being scum only pretty much because he was the biggest aggresor in LG's lynch, mind I do think some ppl on the wagon had some inside knowledge. He's then having it out with Twito and I'm not sure about whether he's scummy or not, still in for Mage's lynch aswell. I'm not sure he's responded pretty well to the wagon in my eyes

Scotmany -
Seems defensive to me. He avoids voting LG but alludes to voting him if more points are raised against him, I found that pretty odd, nearly got myself lynched for doing so. Votes Chibo wisely, then changes to Amb for his vote on Twito. Hasn't really offered much other than when he's been attacked.

Wartys Neron/KC -
Scares me. I'll form an opinion on her later when I've got more time.

Riverwind -
Crazy is the only word I can use for him, no lynch at start. Posts all sorts of random crap, I can't make out whether he's just foolish or a newbie scum. Canna make heads or tails out of him, he just confuses me, not a jester by any chance?

~n9v~ -
Day one gets on the LG wagon, then asks for a claim from me before hammering me. His current plan of attack is on OvertheUnder for hammering the Godfather still continues his attack on OtH. Not keen on his last post much either

[quote="~N9V~"]

[/quote]

I see no reason why mafia would take out the guy who hammered, would imagine it would be a more experienced member usually ala SpectrumVoid. He's pretty sure on OtH mind.

Anyway that's just a quick assessment, need to look at Twito and KC, as such and after I've reviewed things, I think Scope is less scummy than others so
unvote
and because of the reasons outlined
vote cheesefan
.[/quote]
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:14 am

Post by Twito »

Lowell wrote:Okay I guess no one's buying the theo thing... yet.

unvote, vote Kaleidoscope
for the sheer thrill of aggression.
Lowell wrote:Yeah okay, that sounds better.

unvote, vote AMB
Lowell trying to find alternate wagon to his.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Twito »

Battle Mage wrote:is the feeling i sense from this post 'relief'?
Well congrats Panzer-you've got one person off your back.
But, why are you sucking up to Twito, if not scum?
BM
I believe I said Panzerjager is likely scum just last page. I'm nowhere near of his back but there are scummier people atm.
Show

Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:40 am

Post by Amb »

Amb youstill haven't provided any thoughts on anyone except Twito and I(and those thoughts were irrelevent to scum catching). I would like you to post your thoughts on any of the 7 people I mentioned in the last paragraph or any people that you seem to think are scummy. Please post something relevent soon Unvote: Lowell, Vote: Amb.
So blackmailing me, and then having Lowell follow immediately after is supposed to make me magically find scum? Wouldnt that make it more likely that anything I find to be contrived because it is biased by my own survival? There are players I believe to be town from what I have read (eg I think Cheeseman is town, I dont think the battlemage vote is a smart one (at least yet)).

I found and voted a player I thought to be scum and got no traction. Having tried taking the initiative and not getting anywhere, I then followed a player whose logic seemed good and right to me.

I am now the largest bandwagon I think, but two of those votes are very definitely shaky. 1 is from the russian roulette of Panzerjager whose posting like crazy and the other is from Lowell who almost seems afraid that his 3 or so votes might become something when there are two bigger bandwagons available.

Also, do you note, Mole voted Yellowbounder. I asked for more from Mole on this because Yellowbounder is who latched me onto Kaleidoscope. If I see an argument that convinces me YB is more likely scum that Kalei, then I will change my vote. I'd probably have to change it to Lowell in self defence.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Amb »

Lowell is clearly trying to bandwagon though. It's okay as a day one tactic, and sometimes a day two (when there is no info, but clearly at 21+ pages there is info).

FOS Lowell
for Bandwagonning and for giving the appearance of trying to do so under the radar.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:51 am

Post by Twito »

theopor_COD about Lowell wrote:I'd also like to see his reaction to Twito/Panzer's discussion.
Actually he has posted after that. Only to join wagons to avoid his own wagon it seems.

The attack on Cheesefan doesn't work as obviously me and KC where the strongest pushers of livingod lynch and he was applying to possibility if livingod turns up town. So basicly he didn't change his mind.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:54 am

Post by Twito »

Amb still looks like scum to me actually.. But Lowell is definitely scum.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”