Mini 1482: Castle - A Mafia Murder So Vile (GAME OVER)

macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 297, Sweet Pertayter wrote:*flounce*
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

you said i was hedging. i don't think that's perfectly clear. that and having 1 read.. which, is false.

also, tater looking town again.
Sweet Pertayter
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by Sweet Pertayter »

VOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollieVOTE: mollie

If people still are wondering why I think mollie's scum then they should probably consult an optometrist.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 250, Mantisdreamz wrote:
he seems to be saying whatever comes to him.
but ya, i'm not sure about the macmollie vote.

mm does look more town, cause mollie usually does her reads list, when she thinks she's going to die.
hedge
In post 246, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 244, Wisdom wrote:
Mantis, who is scum?
thinking lynx
.. i want to vote her, but im just checking the count to make sure i don't hammer yet
1 read
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 225, macmollie wrote: arc - unsure. the "huh" tell is not rock solid, she does it as scum.
this has me wondering as well. she does look town this game. she seems happier
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 303, macmollie wrote:
In post 250, Mantisdreamz wrote:
he seems to be saying whatever comes to him.
but ya, i'm not sure about the macmollie vote.

mm does look more town, cause mollie usually does her reads list, when she thinks she's going to die.
hedge
In post 246, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 244, Wisdom wrote:
Mantis, who is scum?
thinking lynx
.. i want to vote her, but im just checking the count to make sure i don't hammer yet
1 read
what about the town reads i stated?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Ryan: [pointing to inscription on Castle's book] From the library of Katherine Beckett.
Beckett: Do you have a problem with reading, Ryan?
Esposito: Yo, check it, girl, you're totally a fan!
Beckett: Right. Of the genre.
Ryan: Right, the genre, that's why you're blushing.
Beckett: What are you, twelve?

1.10With thirteen alive it will take seven to lynch.

*macmollie - thenewearth, ArcAngel9, Lynx_Shine, Sweet Pertayter [4]
*theslimer3 -
*Sweet Pertayter - Wisdom [1]
*thenewearth -
*Mantisdreamz - havingfitz, macmollie [2]
*Wisdom - Desperado [1]
*ArcAngel9 -
*Desperado -
*Lynx_Shine - Bert, Mantisdreamz [2]
*Bert -
*Natirasha -
*penguin_alien -
*havingfitz -

Not Voting [3]: theslimer3, penguin_alien, Natirasha

Chapter 1 Ends..Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-08-16 03:52:00)

(There are no hints/clues in this flavor or in any flavor of the vote counts or death scenes. It's for entertainment purposes.)
Last edited by Malakittens on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:47 am

Post by Bert »

In post 236, Lynx_Shine wrote: Bert is probably Town with that.
Let me get this straight. You think I haven't done ANY legitimate scumhunting. Everything I have done, you have called "severely empty." How can I be town in your biased POV? Your vote "still stands" on me, in your exact words. Have I done that much in a few hours to warrant a complete change of mind? Please explain that to me sometime, because that does not add up. Or are you just saying I'm town because I'm not looking like I'm going to be lynched today, so you need to transition to voting Mollie or whoever it is you're now scumreading as the better lynch.
In post 236, Lynx_Shine wrote:
In post 225, macmollie wrote:hedges her read on us (distancing from a town mislynch but wants to blend in) and
tries to strengthen her weak scumread on bert by saying we are not partners
. she is setting bert up for a future mislynch cos she knows how I will flip re: why she is hedging her read. that kind of clears bert, not sure how helpful he will be. scum.
In post 219, Lynx_Shine wrote:I'm not convinced macmollie is scumbuddy just from this. Could just as likely be scapegoating, could be more relevant later when there's more stuff.

Mid-post edit: It looks more likely the further in I get.
This may have come across wrong when I went back up to add that. It looks more likely that you are Scum the further into the thread I read.
With your details and how you said you're an "editor" and so have to be "super judgmental" and all that, this is still a complete 180 from your read on Mollie earlier. Did you not read the whole thread earlier? Seems like just an excuse to change a read.
In post 236, Lynx_Shine wrote: You really can't be like this every game. Does the "votes because they're consistent with their meta" strategy really work that well?
I am like this every game. And whether you like it or not, I am in this game with you and I'm not going anywhere.
In post 236, Lynx_Shine wrote:
In post 227, Bert wrote:Lynx, if you're going to call all my accusations pointless and illegitimate/fake scumhunting, and therefore that is scummy and I am likely scum, then you can use that in every single one of my games.

The fact that you're unwilling to overlook slimer, but are defending Nat, is just as bad as your telling me Im attacking Nat and not slimer.
I wasn't defending Nat, I was going after you. Regardless I would argue that Nat and Slimer's posts are different. Nat has some content, goofs off, whatever, a lot of it is early. On page 10, slimer has so far said "hi," begged forgiveness for inactivity, and can't put together NATirasha. Is there anything about those posts that are okay?
I did not overlook slimer. You just flipped what I said the other way. You weren't just attacking me. You were also indirectly pointing out things that are scummy about Slimer, but for some reason you implied nothing Nat has done is scummy, especially when compared to Slimer. Nat has been worse because he/she has been here all game, clearly present in plain sight. But either way, still no excuse for disregarding Nat COMPLETELY, which I did not do with Slimer. If you check back, I have called out Slimer several times.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

wisdom, why are you defending mollie, this is not town mollie in anyway
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 240, Desperado wrote:I want reasons mollie is scum from newearth, arc, and Lynx. Now.
Not sure why you want the reasons
before
debunking but short version

For the most part is stringing Bert along, distances, strings Bert along, and he's just going with it. I'm getting (right now) Town Bert Scum macmollie off this. 212 I originally leaned Town at this point, but then accuses me of the same thing but voting me for it in 225.
In post 277, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 271, Wisdom wrote:I'm currently thinking
Potato-Mantis, with Mantis trying to townread Potato but changing her read to appeal to me
or
Potato-Lynx, due to Mara-Lynx unnecessary conversation which looks forced, as well as Lynx's familiarity with Potato that mollie pointed out.
Or maybe all 3 of them are scum.
lynch me then
What.
In post 286, Sweet Pertayter wrote:WHY SHOULD YOU BEING "ABLE" TO READ SOMEONE MEAN THAT I'M SCUM FOR NOT HAVING THE SAME READ?
Do you not fucking understand what you are saying?
This. Has nobody ever played a game where somebody intentionally deviates from meta to garner a Town read?

At least 30% of accusations being thrown are "No I've played with them I can read them." That's great but if you aren't confirmed Townie either then your gut/meta read means less than an actual case. "You disagree with me therefore you are Scum" we can't have a full half of the thread be the Scum team.
In post 286, Sweet Pertayter wrote:In post 274, macmollie wrote:if bert had not unvoted I would be at L1, om. I would say that is pretty close to getting lynched

This is not about fucking hypotheticals here. Bert did unvote and now Mantis has unvoted. You're the same distance away from being lynched as you were before Bert unvoted.
This also against macmollie with the Bert sheeping hard.
In post 294, Wisdom wrote:You're not scum for not having the same reads as me (although Mara not doing so certainly adds to the scumminess because she can read her). You are scum for trying to discredit my read though.
Desperado did the same thing on trying to discredit reads in my quote at the top of this post, you said nothing about him (unless I'm misinterpreting).
In post 307, Bert wrote:Let me get this straight. You think I haven't done ANY legitimate scumhunting. Everything I have done, you have called "severely empty." How can I be town in your biased POV? Your vote "still stands" on me, in your exact words. Have I done that much in a few hours to warrant a complete change of mind?
You insisted you always do what you were doing. I watch Cabd play in other games sometimes, and I've chalked it up to you are always this frustrating and tunnely.
I am like this every game. And whether you like it or not, I am in this game with you and I'm not going anywhere.
You even said it right here. Is it that hard to comprehend that I don't think you're lying?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:21 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 308, ArcAngel9 wrote:wisdom, why are you defending mollie, this is not town mollie in anyway
what made you go from townmollie to scummollie?

~ mac
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:25 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 297, Sweet Pertayter wrote:If this is how you guys are going to play the game then I really don't give a shit if I get lynched day 1.
what the fuck is this shit. seriously. if you are town you'll stop crying cos no one is listening and make people listen.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 am

Post by macmollie »

potato hydra we should talk about wisdom because I don't like how he is solidly defending us and how he is repeating his "scum caught for wrong reasons" line on you.

also not like slimmer cos he did this in an open game I played with him where he was scum. coasted to a win whilst contributing noting. not sure if town slimmer does stuff or what but he needs to up his game here.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 308, ArcAngel9 wrote:wisdom, why are you defending mollie, this is not town mollie in anyway
Then you don't know what town mollie looks like.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 309, Lynx_Shine wrote:Desperado did the same thing on trying to discredit reads in my quote at the top of this post, you said nothing about him (unless I'm misinterpreting).
Nope, that's not the same. Desperado is asking you and others to explain your reasoning for mollie-scum. This has town motivations; if you're scum it won't be easy to come up with reasons given mollie is being very town, and therefore you may be caught.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 312, macmollie wrote:we should talk about wisdom
mollie do you really have to do this every game?
Sweet Pertayter
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:17 am

I keep going back and forth on you mollie, but Om thinks that you are scum and I'm still waiting for things that will tell me that you are town.

We both think Mantis is scum

we both think Bert and Angel are town

Lynx is leaning scum for both of us.

I don't like Wisdom either, his defense of you is strange and the fact that he expects to be able to meta-read you, when I wasn't even able to do so in Polyg?

I honestly don't think that Wisdom thinks that I am able to read you that accurately and is looking for things to get a fairly easy mislynch going. It wouldn't be the first time he thought that I would be easy kill
Sweet Pertayter
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Sweet Pertayter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:18 am

In post 316, Sweet Pertayter wrote:Lynx is leaning Town for both of us.
Fixed
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 314, Wisdom wrote:Nope, that's not the same. Desperado is asking you and others to explain your reasoning for mollie-scum. This has town motivations; if you're scum it won't be easy to come up with reasons given mollie is being very town, and therefore you may be caught.
Then I was misinterpreting what you asked.
In post 313, Wisdom wrote:
Then you don't know what town mollie looks like.
Trouble with meta reads is there's two players just right here convinced of a player's alignment both ways based on it. So the leading arguments are "you're Scum for accusing her because she's so obviously Town," but other people don't see it. I don't think all of that is necessarily Scummy, more tedious than anything until we get actually-confirmed Townies.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 316, Sweet Pertayter wrote:when I wasn't even able to do so in Polyg
I don't think that you had problems reading mollie there?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

No Lynx. Potato isn't scum for not thinking mollie is scum. Read the thread.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:45 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 315, Wisdom wrote:
In post 312, macmollie wrote:we should talk about wisdom
mollie do you really have to do this every game?
that was mac

I think he is following up on my earlier suspicion of you but I know how you defend your town reads.

plus I didn't update our spreadsheet after last night so my bad
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

k then
Could Mac sign his posts?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 319, Wisdom wrote:
In post 316, Sweet Pertayter wrote:when I wasn't even able to do so in Polyg
I don't think that you had problems reading mollie there?
she didn't.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:51 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 322, Wisdom wrote:k then
Could Mac sign his posts?
but that would spoil his fun.

nacho does the same thing but mac will talk to himself in a game and it always always makes me laugh and I am left smiling all day. just consider it one of our quirks

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”