The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 1.33

Katarina LeBlanc (6) - dopog, Concombre, The Purple Rose, notscience, Fegelein, Abdelrahman
Shattered Viewpoint (5) - oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV, Metal Sonic, Hopkirk
Hopkirk (1) - Human Destroyer
Evil Regals (1) - beastcharizard
notscience (1) - Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, Evil Regals, KX, meeps

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

After ISOing I think I agree more with an SV lynch than a Kat lynch. Almost every post of SV's is them coming in and changing their vote based on everyone else's opinions. At least that is what it seems like to me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint

This shouldn't be a hammer.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by notscience »

Kat needs votes
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by KX »

In post 815, dopog wrote:Also KX you didn't vote kat....
This was because I believed I was going to be subbed out, and didn't see the point in making a pointless vote. As this is not the case however,
Vote Katarina

With regards to Shattered, please look at his meta. Even a quick glance shows that this seems to be his play-style, and while I admit that some of his logic is just plain bad, such as
I should NOT be the lynch for today, primarily because there has not been substantial interaction between me and other players. My flip (which will be town) will not be as information-rich as, say, Katarina's flip. Or notscience's flip.
which is basically "I've not doing much so don't lynch me, and a little redirection." Also, as a counter, the mere fact that you're up for a lynch means people will be giving opinions on you, and so are interacting with you. Point being Shattered does seem scummy, but the main reason people seem to have is actually null, and what more there is is minimal compared to Katarina, or even other suspects.

Major scum points to Beast if Katarina flips scum.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by KX »

Also, NotSci, stfu, in the event that Katarina goes town and I have to flip things around, you move to #1 scumread.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by notscience »

So

KX

Are you scum?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Will be back in 12 hours. Why are there still votes on Kat?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 626, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 619, Evil Regals wrote:Please do not fish me. I will summon Captain Hook on you and put you on a boat and send you to evil Neverland.
I want to call you town for having good taste in shows.

I really really do.

Yet I don't have a townread on you. It's not even that you feel scummy, it's just that I don't feel any town from you.
T'is true. Best show ever!
In post 627, Fegelein wrote:
In post 626, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 619, Evil Regals wrote:Please do not fish me. I will summon Captain Hook on you and put you on a boat and send you to evil Neverland.
I want to call you town for having good taste in shows.

I really really do.

Yet I don't have a townread on you. It's not even that you feel scummy, it's just that I don't feel any town from you.
I WANT YOU

To check her metacheck on NS.
I think he already has?
In post 631, beastcharizard wrote:Fegelein, can you buddy any harder? For real not only when I say anything about Evil but if anyone does you tell them to go look at the ONE town thing they have done this game. There is a line between trying to not let a town player be lynched and buddying the hell out of someone. You are so far over the line you can't even see it anymore.
You are so out of the loop.. It's not even funny anymore.
In post 641, The Purple Rose wrote:ah, who am I kidding. If there's any support, here we go.

vote fegelein
This vote is bad, You should feel bad.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 658, Fegelein wrote:Because I don't think the scum-read on her at the moment is right for what she's done beforehand. I think she should be placed in the Null zone by everybody. Keep her open maybe the next day, but she should definitely not be lynched today solely because of that meta-check.

Right now though, we have many better wagons such as Beast, Shattered and Katrina for all.
This post is bad and you should feel bad. This is something scum will use to push a mislynch on me in the future. Thank you for that!
In post 659, Metal Sonic wrote:Wow suddenly realised than PO standard of mafia is lower than mafiascum's

ive caught scum already smh

just have to push the wagons, cant be a jackshit like in sohv oh no not enough pushy
You never do learn, do you?
In post 668, Metal Sonic wrote:oh man my slot vifam was.... silly

but yeah i'll make you proud etc

seems like wae imo but cannot be
This is bad. Amish tell. I think you're scum.
In post 674, Fegelein wrote:I feel bad about the MS slot at the moment, mainly due to his blatant breadcrumb and Vifam's play.

But in a game I played with him in the past, he has been an easy mislynch and he was taken to LYLO. So I'm not sure whether this recent play is typical MS, or potential scum MS.
Yeah, but he's normally not this careless. I have seen town him play with a decent role and he didn't just flat out go "OMG NICE ROLE" it's kinda like saying to a girl "You have a nice rack".

That's also not on MS. Try applying his MS play rather than more out of site play.

I do not see typical MS vibes from it.
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 675, Metal Sonic wrote:my breadcrumb is a breadcrumb

how can my breadcrumb be scum are you daft

thanks for telling everyone i breadcrumbed now the scum are going to shoot me at night!!
... Okay you are a VI.
In post 677, Metal Sonic wrote:oh lmao

well i hunted sebastianscum like a pro so yeah i can do that again

and he isnt scumming right now.... yet

so i read him as village
this is also really bad unless I'm reading too much into it. Looks as if you just slipped you are hunting PR's or you just mean you are reading him as town.
In post 691, Fegelein wrote:No, breadcrumbing is scummy and counter-productive.
This ^
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 702, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:Assuming you've all played with Metal Sonic before, is it natural for him to slip up with that breadcrumb? I mean just looking at his general post style I'd like to assume he didn't do that on purpose. One of those things you have to trust at the mean time but keep in mind for now. He's leaning towards town a bit but a day can change most of that.

Looking back at Baldrick's slip it
does
seem a pretty scummy but if you want to course along the Baldrick and Eddie scumships I'd like to highlight posts post 166 and post 357 from Shattered Viewpoint. He clearly calls of EddieFenix town with
no
basis at all. When asked to explain he simply dodged out of the question. I'm not entirely sure how meeps managed to join the pair, he had Eddie as null scum and Baldrick as null town maybe ignoring the slip by Baldrick. His post might be a little overview-ey but it's can bump him up from scum to at least null in my opinion.

If you want to pursue this wagon I suggest we start SV.
I might have or I might have watched a few of his games. This is not his normal town play at least from my experience. I don't think he's town...

Well Shattered Viewpoint has a point with Eddie playing to town meta actually..

As for Antagon/Baby Spice - I don't know and I would have to relook at both their posts before making a final decision on them.
In post 706, Fegelein wrote:
In post 702, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:Assuming you've all played with Metal Sonic before, is it natural for him to slip up with that breadcrumb? I mean just looking at his general post style I'd like to assume he didn't do that on purpose. One of those things you have to trust at the mean time but keep in mind for now. He's leaning towards town a bit but a day can change most of that.

Looking back at Baldrick's slip it
does
seem a pretty scummy but if you want to course along the Baldrick and Eddie scumships I'd like to highlight posts post 166 and post 357 from Shattered Viewpoint. He clearly calls of EddieFenix town with
no
basis at all. When asked to explain he simply dodged out of the question. I'm not entirely sure how meeps managed to join the pair, he had Eddie as null scum and Baldrick as null town maybe ignoring the slip by Baldrick. His post might be a little overview-ey but it's can bump him up from scum to at least null in my opinion.

If you want to pursue this wagon I suggest we start SV.
Doesn't strike me as normal Metal Sonic behaviour tbh, it's a little more controlled than usual.

That's a blatant mis-rep, he did answer it, albeit with shaky reasoning, but he still damn well answered it and you failed to acknowledge it.
Bolded.
In post 713, beastcharizard wrote:What is with all the "Meta" reads lately? Just because one person did it and got town points and is not apparently not a lynch option, which is completely dumb, doesn't mean you all need to start doing them just to look town. It feels like you are all desperately trying to cling to something. I especially mean you Katarina. You are trying to hard to look town from my perspective. You agree with almost everything that is posted in the game. Soon we are going to need to give you a cracker.
Someone is jelly. I didn't get town points from the whole thread and I wasn't looking for town points. I legit thought Notscience was scummy for posting until I did a meta check. I'm sorry that it decreases your chance to mislynch people while being scum since people are giving out meta reads. This is how we play on MS. We give out meta reads.
In post 724, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
In post 723, EddieFenix wrote: So, you read 1 of my completed games, specifically one of my scum games (I haven't had many completed games on here because I've only been here a few months) and just go, "he's scum!!" That... Is... Terrible.
Why not ask for some completed games from me personally??

@dopog

If attacking someone's bad reasoning on one of my strongest townie reads is bad, then I am guilty as charged. And, yes to the first question.
Well, my read was mostly on SV. He commented on your scumgame when you were just 3 posts in the game. I didn't really have that big of a scum read on you until Baldrick and SV had a bunch of scum slips surrounding you on the earlier parts of the game that I just missed.

I called him out for having a town read on you 3 posts within the game. It's true that your posting picked up on the latter part, but it's pure bullshit for him to have that SURE TOWN meta read on you since I checked myself.

Also
>selfmeta-ing

How you reacted to this was poor, your partners are scumslipping.
Not self meta?..
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 730, notscience wrote:Hopkirk, your predecessor already admitted to being the SK. Some people in the town think it best to keep you, but I don't. Would you kill someone we specified tonight, or should we just lynch you now?
Way to copy me! I did the same to Metal Sonic.

Oh, but he fell right into that trap (referring to Hopkirk. Only thing is he never looked at his pred's posts.)
In post 731, Hopkirk wrote:@Notscience: I would if i had a kill. I don't have a kill since my predecessor was likely trolling.
Read about 20% so far,I'll give my reads when I'm done.
I'll claim if people want.
You're not close to being lynched?
In post 745, Hopkirk wrote:@Beast: It sounded like everyone was about to lynch me for being a sk, if you're about to be lynched (which is when i'd claim) then why not claim.
Over-Exaggeration.

Okay I need to stop catching up. I tried to do multiple posts to avoid WoT, but I have done too many posts.

VOTE: Metal Sonic

He's scum.
Have
you
I am
good?
you

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by notscience »

;-;

Shhh

You are no fun
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

So Evil Regals, who exactly do you want lynched out. EDIT: Oh.

The thing that concerns me the most is that most of the people expect me to flip scum which I wont. Now despite being the wagon against Shattered Viewpoint and saying that my flip will be more revealing, he has yet to put the vote on me. With the knowledge that I'll flip town switching over to my wagon with his grand total of "0" good reads will incriminate him further within the game.

When he does flip scum, it pushes EddieFenix and possibly Baldrick to the top of the list of reads.

Right now I'm entertaining The Purple Rose and Abdelrahman (who I really called to join the wagon) to be scum as well.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by KX »

Hey Katarina, it might help your case if you would defend yourself a little, try to explain some of the reasons people have for calling you scum and such. Also, for Metal, the breadcrumbing thing seems at least not out of the ordinary, and I'm not really seeing how he's more controlled, his posts just have a little bit more relevance while not being walls. That said, I love you too Metal.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Marquis »

vote Katarina or vote SV, preferably the former.

there are no other major wagons, and trying to reach a compromise on a lynch that both town
and
scum will agree with is even worse.
link in bio
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by meeps »

ok hi

looked back a few pages, just some random thoughts i guess

not sure why hopkirk thinks ns is scum even though he hasn't really done anything scummy. i mean he isn't completely useless and at least he's promoting some discussion. whether or not he is a vi i don't think a pl on ns or anything would do anything productive.

anyway like i said we can't really get much out from a sv lynch, but i do feel he is still scum but what can we get out of his lynch. i mean he has not providing any reads, the most info we can get out of him is from his votes, and due to lack of logic in his votes, we can't really learn much

on the otherhand, katarina isn't necessarily scummy tbf, but i can't really be convinced if she's town. she's also had a much larger impact in the game than sv has, so lynching her would allow us to learn much more, as she has actually posted reads and what not.

also kinda strange evil regals decided to iso and vote metal sonic, when it's too close to the deadline to be more convincing of a metal sonic lynch.

ok bye, i'll post again before the deadline hopefully
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:41 pm

In post 839, KX wrote:Hey Katarina, it might help your case if you would defend yourself a little, try to explain some of the reasons people have for calling you scum and such. Also, for Metal, the breadcrumbing thing seems at least not out of the ordinary, and I'm not really seeing how he's more controlled, his posts just have a little bit more relevance while not being walls. That said, I love you too Metal.
Question is, what points are they bringing up???

All I see is the one dopog brought up and I explained it back in my updated town reads. If you look back at the previous pages most of the votes just followed for no apparent reason despite answering whatever was brought up. He says I'm just having a scumread on everyone in the game but the fact is I'm not. We have a lot of inactive players and I'm trying to make out the most of the little posts some players have. I'm being defensive because when I flip town it won't really change the reads of them since majority of those who hopped on my wagon already have an initial read on them. See The Purple Rose who
admitted
tunneling plus Abdelrahman who just hops on bandwagons and didn't explain. SV who should be the one lynched today will probably be ignored since everyone just wants to kinda vote me out rather than paying attention to the slips.

I fail to see how I can expand further since I've already done what I can and invested a lot of time within the game to run meta checks on
some
players since I'm relatively new here.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi. Not much time.
In post 841, meeps wrote:
anyway like i said we can't really get much out from a sv lynch, but i do feel he is still scum but what can we get out of his lynch.
i mean he has not providing any reads, the most info we can get out of him is from his votes, and due to lack of logic in his votes, we can't really learn much
Bold added

But seriously meeps is not voting someone he says he thinks is scum??? Because we can't get anything out of it....
Either meeps doesn't think sv is scum but is saying he is or thinks he is scum but isn't voting. In the context of him currently not voting anyone and that sv is close-ish to a lynch.
Yeah.... meeps is scum

Byeee
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Marquis »

I agree meeps is scum but that can wait for tomorrow because I really want a Kat flip right now
link in bio
The Purple Rose
The Purple Rose
Goon
The Purple Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by The Purple Rose »

just 10 hours left...
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:49 pm

I am town. Lynching me wont change that.
"I wonder what Kat is, let's lynch her and find out."

That's just, what.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Marquis and The Purple Rose, why do you want be lynched out in the game, please give a decent explanation on why you're ignoring all my reads and responses.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

kat your reactions are bad i may have to vote you

also who is evil regals

damn hydras/different names

gonna reiso kat
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i say kat is town

lets see if im wrong

btw if kat flips town pls autolynch whoever is pushing her wagon for example notscience

if kat flips scum i am wrong and you can disregard me

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”