Mini 1478 ~ Mafia Xenologue (Game Over!)

Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Saki »

If anything, my abilities are for decoration. If that does not answer your curiosity as to my claim then I do not know what will aside from a post-game modpost.
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Oh, I know what will answer our curiosity--lynching and investigating you. (ºwº)

We're Soren. That was so obvious, even you must have anticipated it.

(Flawed) Roleblocker, cannot block Night kills (I like to call this our "lol 0 Strength" ability). That was actually what this head thought Purpkin was on about when they mentioned the two roleblockers back in the day, because I reckoned that our Neighborhood-related response was obvious enough (i.e. that they had not been blocked); I thought they were a rolecop and were asking us about our read on DTMaster. Blocked Saki N1 and N3, ProHawk N2.

Also a Coroner--see pleas for TIP to claim, because the Wondercritter be smart about these things and we knew there was either a Janitor (ahahaha no) or that this game followed the previous game's trend of being partial reveal.

You already know about the N1 and N2 Neighborhoods.

Andrius next, because Daemon is never going to post and was probably not coached into "Townslipping" anyway.
No, LLD, you don't get to pick the order because if you're Town you're ruining all the potential of popcorn-style by doing it and if you're scum it's no good anyway.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 1251, Jabberwock wrote:lynching and investigating you.
in what could potentially be LyLo or worse?
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1252, Saki wrote:
In post 1251, Jabberwock wrote:lynching and investigating you.
in what could potentially be LyLo or worse?

Look from her PoV. If Jabberwock is town, she thinks you're scum and the game won't end by lynching you.

But it doesn't matter, she's scum so.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Purpkin »

In post 1234, morph the cat wrote:Uh..... You told us in the neighborhood you had multiple RB shots? You even told us you were debating on who to role block last night.
Thanks for spilling the beans on that. Not necessary to prove what we can do, and yes, Nacho's death gave us one more use for everything we have.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Wait, so you're saying that if you were scum you could have shot Morph the cat?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Saki »

At this point I'm just inclined to believe Jabberwock is pushing my lynch just to save face
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Like in addition to a factional kill, as your own ability?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Purpkin »

Are you talking to me?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:17 pm

Morph, I need to know. Did Purpkin claim the ability to kill people who Oil Tycoons target with abilities in your Neighborhood before today?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:18 pm

In post 1258, Purpkin wrote:Are you talking to me?

I'm speaking rhetorically, mostly, but yes I do have a question.

How does your vig shot work, EXACTLY.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Purpkin »

Our vig shot goes through if our target has targeted oil tycoons on that same night. It has nothing to do with who oil tycoons targets.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:20 pm

In post 1261, Purpkin wrote:Our vig shot goes through if our target has targeted oil tycoons on that same night. It has nothing to do with who oil tycoons targets.

Ohhhhhhh.

Ok never mind. Damn.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1259, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Morph, I need to know. Did Purpkin claim the ability to kill people who Oil Tycoons target with abilities in your Neighborhood before today?
7 days ago, on the 24th, was first mention.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Working stuff out in the neighborhood but there's {reasons} why I still think borkmara is town. I'll explain later after massclaim is over.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

I also have very much reason to believe MTC is still town.
beefycheese
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Purpkin »

In post 1265, borkjerfkin wrote:I also have very much reason to believe MTC is still town.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

morph the cat is very Town--would probably have shot Purpkin and Their Extra Roleblocking Shots if they were scum, when CES was probably going to be more lynchable Today than Purpkin.

As for Purpkin--while I believe the claimed abilities, I'm having serious trouble with the reversed read on us, which reads incredibly opportunistic. What's the reasoning behind that?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Vi »

~Vote Count XXXIII:
Cervantes (
See how my mustache
swaaaaaays
in the wind!
)

:right: Jabberwock (1) ~
(Saki,)
Saki

Not Voting:
Andrius, Daemon385, Jabberwock, Lady Lambdadelta, morph the cat, Purpkin,
(Saki,) (Saki)

--With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(93%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Purpkin »

I don't think LLD or MTC is scum, which means scum is in (Jab, Dae, And, Saki), I'm reevaluating where Jab vs Saki ends up, and I'm questioning why DDD and CES are dead - these are people I know Tierce has played with (mainly because I used to newbie game stalk Tierce and Thor).
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

DDD scumread me in a newbie game a long time ago and couldn't get me lynched; he was pretty subdued in this game and I believe my words to Empire were that he posted in MD (I think?) that he tends to fill behavioral slots in a game, which means that he would never get out of the subdued state. That kill points to Andrius, probably. Empire's puzzled by the CES kill, because he doesn't think CES is that well known by this playerlist; I'm willing to say that CES was killed by people afraid of him voicing thoughts and/or PR hunting, because I have been and seen that happen--replacements killed before they can post.

CES can read me, I'll grant you that, and I can't read him for shit, but if you're going that angle, Andrius knows him well, so does LLD, and I'm fairly certain Cabd knows of him to a point. Of these, I'd say Andrius is the one who is scum and is calling the shots on the kills. Nacho+Syryana, DDD, CES--the first and last make sense as kills I would perform because they are power players, but you're thinking I'd kill Nachoyana and the next Night jump to DDDP, who is no threat to me, hadn't voiced a single thought on us and wasn't a danger in the QT, when there is a claimed Roleblocker and everything hinted at Oil Tycoons's protection being on us, which meant that morph the cat were fair game to
get Cabd the hell out of this game
? Makes no sense, because I've seen enough of Cabd to make him a priority kill if I'm willing to make Nacho+Syryana a priority as well.

Why us and DDDP?
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Purpkin »

We wanted to get two competent players talking.

And if you're town then you know there is no scum motivation for us to have done that.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

There actually is, but that's WIFOM and it's pointless to go down that road. I'm sad to say there wasn't much produced in that Neighborhood because we were all paranoid as hell and none of us is a particularly nice person. (Also lol, Gangrel and Soren. Match made in heaven~)

My point with the DDDP kill is that, if you are going down that road with NK analysis, you have to realize that we would be leaving people alive who have played with me a lot more recently. Cabd has seen me as Town and as scum very very recently, as has Ms Marangal (who, admittedly, doesn't worry me overmuch), and I'm sure ffery could metadive me into a lynch if I were scum. Instead you're presuming I chose to leave them alive and hope the Townread would stick and went for Triple D, who last played with me in Maf.Maiden (both Town), saw me as Town as he modded Sherlock Mafia, and didn't manage to get me lynched in a Newbie game that was over a year ago. It doesn't
fit
. If you think I'm taking out threats, your perception of who I see as threats is wrong, because you are missing the people who
are still alive
. That list, though? It fits as Andrius-threats.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1272, Jabberwock wrote:My point with the DDDP kill is that, if you are going down that road with NK analysis, you have to realize that we would be leaving people alive who have played with me a lot more recently. Cabd has seen me as Town and as scum very very recently, as has Ms Marangal (who, admittedly, doesn't worry me overmuch), and I'm sure ffery could metadive me into a lynch if I were scum. Instead you're presuming I chose to leave them alive and hope the Townread would stick and went for Triple D, who last played with me in Maf.Maiden (both Town), saw me as Town as he modded Sherlock Mafia, and didn't manage to get me lynched in a Newbie game that was over a year ago. It doesn't fit. If you think I'm taking out threats, your perception of who I see as threats is wrong, because you are missing the people who are still alive. That list, though? It fits as Andrius-threats.
I will admit I am not aware of recent Cabd experience.

I am probably ok with lynching Andy but I (and cabd too) am also having a huge problem seeing Saki vs Jabberwock as TvT.
beefycheese
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Purpkin »

In post 1273, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1272, Jabberwock wrote:My point with the DDDP kill is that, if you are going down that road with NK analysis, you have to realize that we would be leaving people alive who have played with me a lot more recently. Cabd has seen me as Town and as scum very very recently, as has Ms Marangal (who, admittedly, doesn't worry me overmuch), and I'm sure ffery could metadive me into a lynch if I were scum. Instead you're presuming I chose to leave them alive and hope the Townread would stick and went for Triple D, who last played with me in Maf.Maiden (both Town), saw me as Town as he modded Sherlock Mafia, and didn't manage to get me lynched in a Newbie game that was over a year ago. It doesn't fit. If you think I'm taking out threats, your perception of who I see as threats is wrong, because you are missing the people who are still alive. That list, though? It fits as Andrius-threats.
I will admit I am not aware of recent Cabd experience.

I am probably ok with lynching Andy but I (and cabd too) am also having a huge problem seeing Saki vs Jabberwock as TvT.
ergerjkghke

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”