Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Venrob »

FFS IT ISNT TELLING ME MORE POSTS WERE MADE! IT IS SOMETIMES BUT IT ISN'T ALL THE TIME. 1 second for me to reply to more ninjas
I'm back!
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I want out. Replace me, please. I wish not to continue.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Wake1 »

You guys need to understand something.

I'm at work right now. In spite if HP constantly twisting what I say, I'm on limited access. That means my time is limited. I spent 10 hours last night at my clinet's mansion being there on call to help him. I am currently doing the same now.

While I'm on a cumbersome trac-phone that only allows one tab, I have absolutely zero interest in responding to a dishonest and paranoid psycho right now. Once I have enough sleep and the Labor Day weeked resolves, I'll have access to a public computer.

Oh, and for the record, I know HP's type.absolutely dishonest. Constantly twisting my words. Fucking Scum. Or horrid Townie. The kind of player that doesn't even try to think level-headedly. He's the kind that I horrifically embarrass when I flip Town.

So, I am not realistically able to respond in full to HP now, and because he's the most dishonest player he I really don't give a damn what he thinks. There's always going to be that one dishonest bag of hot air that hurts Town..

If HP were honest and fair, I'd actually give a damn what he has to say.

You and Kaze have been making this game shitty for everyone else.

I hope if I'm lynched that everyone remembers how HP and Kaze kept defending each-other while dishonestly smearing me and my actions. If that happens, you've got to lynch them.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Humble Poirot »

Kaze. If it's about jane. And the mod has to take a decision. You stay. She was the one who "bullied", in a way.

That said, I'd rather we don't need more replacements.

Also, don't let ONE random comment force you to resign a game. I'd like to think you were having fun at some point. Maybe it's a big selfish of me to ask but, think about us as well.

It's harder if we get a new replacement every 5 seconds.

Are you willing to think about staying for the rest of the players' sake?

For now, I'd recommend we sleep on it. The mod doesn't seem to be here, anyway (I don't envy his position).
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.
janeshephard
janeshephard
Goon
janeshephard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by janeshephard »

I'm lynching Kaze's spot BTW.

After all the insults he hurled at everyone he's using that excuse?

We have a scum slot!
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Humble Poirot »

Wake. Don't worry. I'll give you time to respond. I'm going to sleep now and no one is going to lynch you before you have ample time to adequately answer my questions.

That said. All your accusations are either emotionally flawed or outright false. I don't twist your words. If I do. POINT WHERE (not now, take your time).
He's the kind that I horrifically embarrass when I flip Town.
Very nice but this is an appeal to emotion. I don't care about potential flips. You're also the type of player who I congratulate myself on catching when you flip scum.
So, I am not realistically able to respond in full to HP now, and because he's the most dishonest player he I really don't give a damn what he thinks.
Please, do. I WILL read what you say and I will consider the possibility that you might be town. It's going to be damn hard to conivnce me you're anything but scum, but if you aren't (and think I'm town), then try. If anything, try to convince others that I'm lying/misinterpreting your posts/whatever and post examples.
Please, don't further this. Let's keep the game proffessional. I haven't once mistreated you.

Your last post (filled with emotion) makes me second guess myself. But that always happens with emotion filled posts when I'm leading a lynch.

I'll give you time. In return, you'll give me (when you can) answers, logic and examples. Just, please, don't pretend my questions don't exist and just vaguely attack me or others.
janeshephard
janeshephard
Goon
janeshephard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by janeshephard »

Haha. Seriously, Kaze can dish it out with all his "Fuck you" but can't take it?

What a fucking little disabled girl you are, Kaze.
obliteratedbyfireflies
obliteratedbyfireflies
Goon
obliteratedbyfireflies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by obliteratedbyfireflies »

In post 472, YellowKingValley wrote:
In post 463, Wake1 wrote:One reason I find HP to be dishonest is that he assumed (among other things) that my random vote wasn't. He should know that making assumptions and then buildings cases off of them has gotten Townies lynched in the past.

Do we all agree with this statement?
You are advocating for innocent until guilty by investigation? You do know that without investigative roles lynching scum is almost by chance (assuming competent scum).
In post 464, obliteratedbyfireflies wrote:I want some not very nice things to you as well...But ask me anything. And define "contribution" posts/solidreads/content/?? Because you only beat me in one.
Does it matter it's which? All you've been doing lately is asking for modkills and getting angry of replacements.

@beastcharizard
They call HP's long post for show, a diversion, to confuse town, lack of content.
I read your post several times to make sure that I was not hallucinating.
lately?
Quote me in all of my posts that I call for modkills and get angry at replacements. Why are you going down this useless line of
assertions? What you're doing is trying to over exaggerate the obvious, (because you realize you're talking at best of 3 posts of mine,) to cast me in a bad light. I don't think you're scum, but as you keep on posting I definitely think you're anti-town.

Note: I might use a previous post of HP on this page (19) later on. (467)

p-edit: didn't read any bwahahahahahahaha.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Venrob »

Darn, kaze.... you don't need to replace out because someone insults you- they get replaced out.

Ok, so from what I can see jane needs to be replaced like now.

Can the people who haven't explained their reasons for whomever they are voting/pushing please post before I fall asleep?
I'm back!
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 504, janeshephard wrote:I'm lynching Kaze's spot BTW.

After all the insults he hurled at everyone he's using that excuse?

We have a scum slot!
Have I ever once insulted you as a person? Called you names(save for scum)? Called you a bad player? Attacked your character? The answer to all of those is no.

But you just had to go there, didn't you? It's people like you, who have no respect for others, I cannot stand in this world. People who throw around terms like "learning disability" "retarded" "OCD" "bipolar" using them in everyday language as colliqualisms and descriptors in jest and as insults.

Fuck you very much. I have no idea who you are, but I hate you nonetheless.
In post 502, Wake1 wrote:
Looks like I'm not much wanted here anyway.
janeshephard
janeshephard
Goon
janeshephard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by janeshephard »

I don't need to be replaced out. The disabled little girl, otherwise known as Kaze, wants to leave.

Seriously, game aside, this man yelled at everyone, put them down and kept screaming to the end. I'm glad his feelings are hurt.

Kaze, did mom tell you to go to bed early and spank you if you did not? It musta hurt. Well guess what? She was right.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Venrob »

Stupid mobile- Happy scumday, OBF!

Due to 506 I am both PM'ing the mod and using the report button to get jane out of the game and/or sitebanned, this is not right. I'll have you know I am also autistic, and were I in kaze's spot then by now I'd probably feel like punching jane in the face about a thousand times. Will read more in a sec, stupid mobile not letting me pre-edit!!!!!

Pre-edit: Well it worked this time, reporting for 510 aswell.
I'm back!
janeshephard
janeshephard
Goon
janeshephard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by janeshephard »

I'm out. Replace me.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Humble Poirot »

I reported jane's posts so that an admin can delete the last abuses and, if possible, silence her until the mod can do something about it.

I think we should all stop posting until the situation is resolved. I hope this doesn't reflect badly on anyone's view MS or mafia in general. I've played a big number of times and I've never had troubles. It's a tiny risk the internet exposes us to but we should move past it. Otherwise, we'd be giving the abused gratification.

I'm now going to sleep. I still hope we can have a decent game going forward.

btw: This is me being a person. This jane situation doesn't reflect on anyone's alignment. Just on your decency as a social being.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I don't like you, HP. You're making what ought to be a fun game a miserable experience. And yeah, I DO det the sense that you keep twisting a distorting what I say. You preached about going after lurkers yet you were relatively quiet in regards to Ferret and Yessiree. BOTH you and Kaze seem to have gotten hostile in response to my lawyer-like questions. You DO make horrible assumpions about me based on, for fucking God-damned fucking holy shit's sake, A RANDOM VOTE. WHAT THE FUCKING GODDAMN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU PARANOID AND DELUSIONAL PSYCHOPATH?

I'm NOT Scum, but you don't know that.
I am, however, getting ready to replace out. You and Kaze have made this game shit. You fucking bastards. Either you're too stupidly aggressive or too maliciously dishonest: you're both wrong.

Oh, and I'm fucking laughing at Kaze right now. Who here forgets how damned mean and aggressive he was to others? I sure don't.

I've just about had enough.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

its just a game...i never attacked anybody in such a fashion...aggression is a scumhunting tactic and a playstyle...anything ive said has always been in the context of the game and i never insulted anyone personally or attacked them as a person...and then to just continue striking while the iron was hot like she did...

i dont care if she gets replaced or not...im not rescinding my replacement request...i cannot continue playing after this incident since it may affect peoples reads later in the game and i dont desire such...its best to just clean the slate with my slot and start anew...i dont really wish to play anymore anyway...
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Venrob »

Mod has been PM'd and notified that there are personal attacks from jane, and we need 3 new replacements.
I'm back!
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by YellowKingValley »

@ALL

Quoting Nominull
Beyond anything else, you're being way too vitriolic, town or scum. I've got thick skin, but you should be nicer to the newbies, at least. Attack the play, not the person!
Kaze did not wrong in his posts. He's aggressive, but he attacks the play. Jane's later posts are attacking the person, not the play. It's not even scumhunting.
Mafia itself can be stressful. Being aggressive / maliciously dishonest / blind tunneling is part of the game.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I haven't replaced out, but it's tempting. Game's supposed to be fun, not a sewery slip-n-slide.
obliteratedbyfireflies
obliteratedbyfireflies
Goon
obliteratedbyfireflies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by obliteratedbyfireflies »

In post 518, Wake1 wrote:I haven't replaced out, but it's tempting. Game's supposed to be fun, not a sewery slip-n-slide.
I will try my best to keep my composure. But threatening to replace out to stop HP's line of questioning, which I think is fair and so do many if you simply took the time to fucking read the thread and try to understand why the fuck he is voting for you you piece of shit. And threatening to replace out when ppl are being fucking childish shit heads and fucking up kingdoms game is simply downright low you ;ALKSDJF;AA;SLKDFJLDKFJA;SLKFJ;DASFAQ FUCK YOU. People like you make this game not fun.

Kingdomaces I'm so fucking sorry man I tried I really did try real hard.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Venrob »

Wake, they never personally insulted you. If I were the mod I'd consider force-replacing you for the second-last paragraph of 514.
I'm back!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Think before you post. I didn't say I was replacing out because of HP's questioning.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Venrob »

FORUM RULES wrote:[...]
Using language
[...]
that use
[...]
disability to insult or offend is not permitted.
[...]
Pretty darn sure this rule got broken!
Zebe
Zebe
Goon
Zebe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by Zebe »

Shit, this game is a
CHAOS
. First mafia game I've ever played that goes to personal level.

Ladies and gentlemen, calm your titties. Try to be civil. This game cannot be played in the moment, not in this situation. I agree with HP in that. Lets not post anything game-related until mod comes to resolve this.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I should try to temper my patience. I'm just sleep-deprived and exhausted. I've been awake about six hours through my ten-hour shift, and it's hell trying to stay awake. And, to be very honest, I'm particularly annoyed with Humble Poirot because he has been tunneling me for most of this game, since I random-voted Kazekirimaru. This game is getting stressful, and I'm stressed and tired. My client is confused, combative, and has sleep apnea, so at any given moment he's moving throughout the night.

In Mafia I'm experienced. This is just a very, very rough patch for me right now. I typically play Mafia on a library computer, because I can use tabs in order to type of substantive responses. Because of the Labor Day weekend I am using my cheap trac-phon, which only lets you have one tab. Not only that, but it can freeze and turn itself off at the worst times, like right when you're posting a well-thought-out post. That can be so frustrating that it leaves you screaming mad.

Some of the players have gotten me so frustrated and pissed off that I'm considering replacing out, because it's my life, not yours. I don't have to justify my actions, or be spat on, or take all manner of annoying and dishonest crap with a smile on my face. I don't need that kind of stress.

Both Kaze and Jane contributed to their mess. To pretend only one was in the wrong is wrong itself.

It's my feeling that HP is completely misrepresenting me. I don't like that. I hate it. I hate it with a immense fucking passion. He tells me that my vote wasn't random. He says that it was intentional because I'm Scum. I'm thinking from my point of view "What the hell. You're assuming I'm Scum. For all you know I could be a Cop. You're taking my random vote and assuming it was not random. You did that. Not me. Because my random vote was on someone with a small wagon you assume it wasn't random. It's fallacy. Please stop assuming things one way when it could be something completely different."

I don't like when I'm Town and other players latch on to me and won't leave me the fuck alone. It's annoying. I don't have the time right now to respond to HP, and I definitely don't have the time to start making grand cases like HP. I don't have the energy. You try being awake 30-something hours and see how well you can focus.

Replacing out right now wouldn't be very nice for certain people, but if others are deliberately making this experience miserable for me, aren't I justified? I think so.

Return to “Completed Open Games”