YamiNoKira
YamiNoKira
Townie
YamiNoKira
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:44 am

Post by YamiNoKira »

Redelphic, please answer my question/request.
In post 187, Redelphic wrote:I know Mutley and this is how he plays. I don't know VA and I don't understand why you would replace in only to completely ignore game discussion.
Is that not what Mutley is doing?
In post 187, Redelphic wrote:I love how you are all totally misreading my reads, I should have never posted them; they are how I take notes and I shouldn't have expected you to understand them.
Maybe you should try to explain them? Trying to retract your reads and saying we can't understand them doesn't help you at all.
In post 191, Brian Skies wrote:There is nothing wrong with posting reads. People are going to challenge you. It's how you defend those reads and react to those attacks that are going to affect how other people read you.
That's what I was trying to say, kinda.
In post 195, notscience wrote:I'm still wary.
What was your read on Hiraki based on?

Anyway, I will re-read this thread from where I left off after my first push; I'm sure I'll have more questions once I actually go through this thread.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:57 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Brian Skies and Skelda give out town vibes; they are actively questioning the game and pondering over others' reads.

The "scumread" on you is very weak, on second thought I may consider even putting you in the town pile. Not many events have happened yet in this game so "compared to the rest" your posts exhibit a few minor scumtells:

1. Pushing cases via semantics

2."notscience has pushed words into Red's mouth all the way to market."

minor hyperbole and misrep

I have explained red vs notscience

all reads at this point can change at any time- the information that will pour in will outweigh what I have seen in this thread as of yet.

on further inspection, you can go into the

"not town yet but if they were town it would be really good" pile.

what ever i'll refresh the reads list at around like... page 17 or so?
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:20 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

My apologies to stubbs for not holding up my end of the hydra...
In post 149, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 148, Skelda wrote:
In post 146, Brian Skies wrote:Also, I forgot to move my vote.

VOTE: Mutley
What exactly has Mutley done? I don't find him particularly scummy, he hasn't been on my radar much at least.
Do you think he's scum? Do you think he's town? If you can't answer yes to either question with confidence, then there is something wrong. And this is why I'm voting him. Just because Kubbs wants to condone his actions up to this point based on meta doesn't mean I have.
In post 153, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 152, Redelphic wrote:If I might give my insight into Mutley, this is his usual playstyle. Yes it can be misconstrude as scum (or purposely used to that affect) but where Mutley begins to shine and open up is in the later game where he can be a powerful ally. I would not suggest lynching him Day 1, and I'm taking a leap of faith in saying that which I hope you appreciate.
Karnage, how do you feel about this statement?
I wasn't condoning his playstyle, but just making you aware that this was the way he typically plays.
I can't agree with red's statement that muttley is a strong end game player as I haven't experienced end game with him.
In post 171, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 169, Skelda wrote:He is making more an an effort than, say,
Viera, whose longest post has consisted of correcting the spelling of her name
Just be glad you're even getting that much.
It's not indicative of the slot (same issue with Mutley)
It's not indicative of what about the slot?
In post 179, notscience wrote:
In post 174, Redelphic wrote:I must be blind because I don't see notscience on the player list or replacement list. Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?
Doesn't this look like scum panicking "oh shit someone came in and pegged me who the fuck is this guy"
Redelphic wrote:Oh, that makes more sense.

What doesn't make any sense is why you would even try and defend that shit play Blue Bonnet. A 2 letter first post and then a random vote on the town as fuck hiraki, it's hysterical that you have the gull to call me scum.
And this, he trieds to equate content to scumhunting ability while ultimately ignoring my points. "Oh you have two posts lol u suck nub"

VOTE: Red
I don't see it this way. I was confused for a minute myself.

Not that I'm willing to call red town. We've been reading skelda and the jklm slot both as scum.

-Karnage-
Hydra of Karnage and StubbsKVM
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Oh my god. THE ACTIVITY! Well, I'm going to read through this later. But before I go, I'll leave you all with something to ponder over:
In post 187, Redelphic wrote:I know Mutley and this is how he plays.
I don't know VA and I don't understand why you would replace in only to completely ignore game discussion.

I love how you are all totally misreading my reads, I should have never posted them; they are how I take notes and I shouldn't have expected you to understand them.
Does this feel like a person who has a firm grasp on the game to you?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Redelphic »

Finally I have a computer, I thought this hell would never end.
Yami, the thing that stood out to me the most and put me on edge was the sheer amount of questions that you have been asking. It is something that I have seen scum use to avoid truly scumhunting while still appearing to help town. If you iso you it is easy to see a pattern, and while you did go back and forth with some of the questions I never felt you were truly interested in them. I counted close to 50 questions being asked for the entire game, and I really don't see that as town motivated when there is hardly any follow through. Call it gut, but I read it as scummy on my first read through.
In post 16, YamiNoKira wrote:Now, then... hello, Brian Skies! Fancy meeting you here.
In post 10, phokdapolees wrote:VOTE: Skelda
I like bandwagons.
So if I did this...

VOTE: Skelda

...you would like it?
This is a big no no to me if you are town, I don't think buddying in any game is useful other than for town to find scum.
In post 132, YamiNoKira wrote:My vote on Mutley is obviously not very useful. I'm half-tempted to just hammer Skelda for D2 reactions, but I'm not that stupid..........and votes on inactive players aren't very useful. Meh. I feel like pushing for a lynch since nothing's going on, but we have 9 days and lynching early is generally not seen as pro-town.

Hikari, how confident are you in a Skelda lynch?
In post 137, YamiNoKira wrote:VOTE: Viera Assassin
This came off scummy to me as someone who is looking for an easy lynch. First, that hammer thing was weird at the beginning since you obviously were thinking of a vote without even checking the vote log. Second, after saying votes on inactives are useless and scummy you immediately vote an inactive player.
In post 177, YamiNoKira wrote:
In post 167, Redelphic wrote:Early bus on Saki?
When you are accusing people of bussing early D1, you're doing something wrong. Unless you feel like making an actual case on me, your vote and reads are meaningless to me.

That said, will you elaborate? If you think I'm the scummiest of everyone, considering I've posted a lot (at least early on), you should be able to do more than one line of explanation.
I would like to apologize for this one, the mention of a saki bus was not suppose to be in your category. It was a reference to the -kubbs- vote and must have been mixed up.
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." ~Leonardo da Vinci~
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Dessew »

Red is a replacement, so the hypocracy part of Hiraki's isn't valid. Also, Red seems to think that random votes are more important than they actually are. I'd really like to hear a little more about his read on Hiraki. Hiraki could clear things up about his Skelda-read, to.

I like MS's case on Hiraki, it's logical. He doesn't over-emphasise it, though, actually says that his read can change.

Brian, last time you found the quoted part scummy, and I'm asking you about your reasons.

If I understand well, Red said that Viera
replaced in
, so probably wants to actually play the game and not lurk. Even if Viera and Saki are the same person, it's still logical to think so, because people make alts to try
different
playstyles, if I understand it correctly.

I will reread this part a little more thoroughly, I will move my vote after.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 251, Metal Sonic wrote:1. Pushing cases via semantics
It'd be great if you could emphasize what points you're talking about because then I'd be able to respond to them, as I've been trying to do.
Metal Sonic wrote:2."notscience has pushed words into Red's mouth all the way to market."
I can't believe I actually have to demonstrate this but okay.
Notscience wrote:Doesn't this look like scum panicking "oh shit someone came in and pegged me who the fuck is this guy"
Pushing thoughts point 1.
Notscience wrote:And this, he trieds to equate content to scumhunting ability while ultimately ignoring my points. "Oh you have two posts lol u suck nub"
While noting that he has ignored Notscience's points, which is a good point in itself if he was just exclusively ignoring notscience and just not playing the game, this is pushing the idea that he is doing this just to notscience in the same post where he questions that Notscience is in this game. This is pushing words and ideas point 2. Red did not ignore notscience for the point of exclusively ignoring notscience but because he has barely addressed the game in and out.
In post 180, notscience wrote:Also, his reaction was extremely over the roof towards a naked vote that the person it was on had not even responded yet.
This is blatant pushing. I would've given the same reaction if someone randomly joined the game without giving previous notification why they were posting.

183 is completely fine. I have no greivances with it. In fact, I agree. Red is just not keeping up with the game and is not giving a damn to do it either. That is not scum or town inclined either. That's just bad playing.
In post 184, notscience wrote:"How could anyone consider this person to be scum"

Is not a townie thought.
This, however, is pushing.
In post 190, notscience wrote:He's doing EVERYTHING in the scum-caught book.

"I'm not doing it, you are!"

"Um who is this guy"

"Ugh my life sox coz people found out im scumz"
Because the scum-caught book is definite and he's completely following the code of these thoughts. Post hoc anyone?
In post 188, notscience wrote:I love how you scumslipped and now are whining about it
He did not scumslip in any way, form, or fashion.
notscience wrote:The nulls had less posts than one of his biggest scumreads.
I'm not saying that I agree with this premise but the point in fact that post count is somehow addressing how you read people as town and scum in this game is pretty horrible.
In post 199, notscience wrote:His townreads were very buddy-like.

And his scumreads were shit.

I'm trying to engage him in a 1v1 and he has yet to vote me or push Yami.
Also known as: I don't like these things so let me complain about them but micmic how badly in context that he's doing and just try to make myself look better :):):)
In post 251, Metal Sonic wrote:what ever i'll refresh the reads list at around like... page 17 or so?
If you're going to sit behind and not do anything until Page 17, I will request the mod to replace you. Your posting is completely unacceptable. If you don't have the time or the want to play this game, then I suggest you think if you actually have that want and time and leave quickly if you have a doubt about it.
Dessew wrote: Hiraki could clear things up about his Skelda-read, to.
You're going to have to address specific issues you have.
Dessew wrote:I like MS's case on Hiraki, it's logical. He doesn't over-emphasise it, though, actually says that his read can change.
But yet he explained none of it and threw out scary words for someone who would be scared. Do you really find any basis on MS' case for anyone to follow it? There's no reason to. If you want someone to do something, then you have to give reason for those people to do so.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 250, YamiNoKira wrote:
In post 187, Redelphic wrote:I love how you are all totally misreading my reads, I should have never posted them; they are how I take notes and I shouldn't have expected you to understand them.
Maybe you should try to explain them? Trying to retract your reads and saying we can't understand them doesn't help you at all.
Posting your reads and thoughts are good for the town and helps discussion. But if you are only going to post your reads to look like town and retract/discredit them when they are challenged, then you shouldn't post it at all. It's a very scummy thing to do.

Being challenged is not always a bad thing. It can make you look like town if you are town and can also help find scum.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 247, Metal Sonic wrote:the 1v1 between Notsci and Reledelphic IS NOT TvT; it is likely to be TvS or even worse SvS according to the first few posts
Can you explain those terms? I feel bad for asking (because I usually don't), but I can't find their meanings online.
In post 251, Metal Sonic wrote:what ever i'll refresh the reads list at around like... page 17 or so?
You should refresh your list when it's beneficial, not just because you feel like it needs to be done.
In post 252, -Kubbs- wrote:
In post 171, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 169, Skelda wrote:He is making more an an effort than, say,
Viera, whose longest post has consisted of correcting the spelling of her name
Just be glad you're even getting that much.
It's not indicative of the slot (same issue with Mutley)
It's not indicative of what about the slot?
It's not alignment indicative. VA is playing to his meta. If you have two players that haven't done anything alignment indicative but are both playing to their meta, then you have to be consistent in your treatment of the slots.
In post 254, Redelphic wrote:
In post 132, YamiNoKira wrote:My vote on Mutley is obviously not very useful. I'm half-tempted to just hammer Skelda for D2 reactions, but I'm not that stupid..........and votes on inactive players aren't very useful. Meh. I feel like pushing for a lynch since nothing's going on, but we have 9 days and lynching early is generally not seen as pro-town.
Hikari, how confident are you in a Skelda lynch?
In post 137, YamiNoKira wrote:VOTE: Viera Assassin
This came off scummy to me as someone who is looking for an easy lynch. First, that hammer thing was weird at the beginning since you obviously were thinking of a vote without even checking the vote log. Second, after saying votes on inactives are useless and scummy you immediately vote an inactive player.
This is misleading because you are ignoring/omitting post 136 which is the direct cause of Yami's vote.
In post 254, Redelphic wrote:
In post 177, YamiNoKira wrote:
In post 167, Redelphic wrote:Early bus on Saki?
When you are accusing people of bussing early D1, you're doing something wrong. Unless you feel like making an actual case on me, your vote and reads are meaningless to me.

That said, will you elaborate? If you think I'm the scummiest of everyone, considering I've posted a lot (at least early on), you should be able to do more than one line of explanation.
I would like to apologize for this one, the mention of a saki bus was not suppose to be in your category. It was a reference to the -kubbs- vote and must have been mixed up.
How does this affect your reads of Yami and Kubbs? Also, explain what you were implying in regards to the Saki bus.
In post 255, Dessew wrote:Brian, last time you found the quoted part scummy, and I'm asking you about your reasons.
I don't know what you hope to accomplish by repeatedly asking me the same question. And it's getting rather irritating.

I had the option of either putting an RVS vote on Yami or putting a vote on something I read as scummy. It just didn't sound like a townish thing to say. The RVS vote wasn't beneficial so I chose the latter instead.

Other notes:
Metalsonic - I don't like how you tend to group people based on you "wanting them to be town" instead of you "thinking or feeling they are town." It is a very scummy thing to do. I'm not going to hold it against you yet, but I advise you to stop before other people do. Also, I would like some sort of basis behind each of your reads so I can sort you.
Red - Asking a lot of questions does not equal scum. Look at the questions and ask yourself if you think the questions are scum-motivated or town-motivated. To me, Yami seems to have a very clear (and somewhat townish) trajectory for each of his actions that is inferred most of the time and that is why I think he is town.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:39 am

Post by notscience »

In post 242, Skelda wrote:
In post 240, notscience wrote:
In post 238, Skelda wrote:
In post 235, notscience wrote:But proddodging apparently catches scum

I need to do it more often
Or you could, um, generate content?

I'm sorry, prod-dodging is annoying and should be done less. You have a better chance of catching scum participating, as far as I'm concerned.
Here's a member of the other scumteam.

It's clear you haven't read what I've been doing and yet you're passing me off as "not producing content."

2/4, where's the other 2.
Are you seriously telling me that you only posting to prod-dodge somehow makes me scum? Until fairly recently, you have contributed very little to this thread in its formative stages and now are acting as though that is a legitimate strategy! We are already drowning in inactivity and then you say, "Well, prod-dodging worked this time, why don't I keep doing it?" That is a terrible idea. We need to be encouraging activity, not proposing it as a strategy. Not a Town strategy, at least...

Personally, I think you have too big of an ego, and are giving yourself too much credit. If Red is scum, your lack of content until recently didn't tell us that, his reaction to Brian and you and reads did. And if you are proposing that you were intentionally only prod-dodging early on to get scum to slip up, I just don't buy that.
And here's the thing

That's not why I'm scumreading you, I'm scumreading you for the scolding condescension. It's clear you don't comprehend a joke. If you haven't been able to tell, I'm posting actively now, yet feel the need to say that. It looks like scum trying to find any tidbit to call out without saying "they are scum." Hell, you just said it's "not a town strategy" without saying if it is a scum strategy or not, essentially leaving it open-ended to come back to.

Personally, I really don't care what you think of me. Here's a secret- "um idk maybe they r scumz" does not get scum lynched. His reaction to my randomshit (which I actually use in other games to get reactions if you metacheck me) is entirely up for grabs.

So, yeah.

Notice how he's not even TRYING to engage in a 1v1, moreso whines about it.

Nice try though, you're next up for lynching.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 259, notscience wrote:
In post 242, Skelda wrote:
In post 240, notscience wrote:
In post 238, Skelda wrote:
In post 235, notscience wrote:But proddodging apparently catches scum

I need to do it more often
Or you could, um, generate content?

I'm sorry, prod-dodging is annoying and should be done less. You have a better chance of catching scum participating, as far as I'm concerned.
Here's a member of the other scumteam.

It's clear you haven't read what I've been doing and yet you're passing me off as "not producing content."

2/4, where's the other 2.
Are you seriously telling me that you only posting to prod-dodge somehow makes me scum? Until fairly recently, you have contributed very little to this thread in its formative stages and now are acting as though that is a legitimate strategy! We are already drowning in inactivity and then you say, "Well, prod-dodging worked this time, why don't I keep doing it?" That is a terrible idea. We need to be encouraging activity, not proposing it as a strategy. Not a Town strategy, at least...

Personally, I think you have too big of an ego, and are giving yourself too much credit. If Red is scum, your lack of content until recently didn't tell us that, his reaction to Brian and you and reads did. And if you are proposing that you were intentionally only prod-dodging early on to get scum to slip up, I just don't buy that.
And here's the thing

That's not why I'm scumreading you, I'm scumreading you for the scolding condescension. It's clear you don't comprehend a joke. If you haven't been able to tell, I'm posting actively now, yet feel the need to say that. It looks like scum trying to find any tidbit to call out without saying "they are scum." Hell, you just said it's "not a town strategy" without saying if it is a scum strategy or not, essentially leaving it open-ended to come back to.

Personally, I really don't care what you think of me. Here's a secret- "um idk maybe they r scumz" does not get scum lynched. His reaction to my randomshit (which I actually use in other games to get reactions if you metacheck me) is entirely up for grabs.

So, yeah.

Notice how he's not even TRYING to engage in a 1v1, moreso whines about it.

Nice try though, you're next up for lynching.
That was supposed to be a joke? I don't find it particularly funny, and that is just my personality. But calling me scum based on taking a joke too seriously is mad! And, I wasn't even calling you scum, in fact immediately prior to that I said that I was reading you as town, but I thought that particular post was weird and so I commented on it. Now you are clearly overreacting, as far as I'm concerned not understanding a joke is not a tell at all, and is just part of my personality, and the fact that you think my sense of humor makes me scum is outrageous. And, tbh, a little scummy.

Now, excuse me while I catch up on the bit I missed...
t
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Skelda »

Alright, so with Red, I liked his. It seemed a bit like a genuinely frustrated town to me. At the moment think with him and notscience, one is scum and one a bad town. And, admittedly, the way notscience jumped the gun on Red being scum might be a scum taking advantage of a player who is inexperienced and gives an easy lynch. Or maybe they are both scum different factions, that's a definite possibility. But, notscience exaggerating how scummy Red, along with the fact that no on currently has their vote on notscience, makes me think that VOTE: notscience might be a good idea for now. If he flips town, though, we are totally lynching Red. And I'm not opposed to a Red lynch either, but at the moment, between Hiraki's ideas on notscience and notscience's pushing so hard, I think notscience at least deserves a vote.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Vote Count:

Skelda(3)
- phokdapolees, -Kubbs-, Hiraki
YamiNoKira(2)
- Mutleyddmc, Redelphic
Viera Assassin(1)
- Dessew
Metal Sonic(1)
- YamiNoKira
Redelphic(2)
- notscience, Brian Skies
notscience(1)
- Skelda
Not Voting(2)
- Viera Assassin, Metal Sonic

Vote History:

Dessew
- Skelda, Vierra Assassin
Redelphic
- Mutleyddmc, unvote, Dessew, YamiNoKira
phokdapolees
- Skelda
YamiNoKira
- Skelda, Dessew, Mutleyddmc, Viera Assassin, Metal Sonic
Brian Skies
- Dessew, Mutleyddmc, Redelphic
-Kubbs-
- Vierra Assassin, Skelda
Skelda
- Dessew, Redelphic, Dessew, Viera Assassin, Redelphic, notscience
Mutleyddmc
- Redelphic, YamiNoKira
Hiraki
- Skelda
notscience
- Hiraki, Redelphic

With 12 ALIVE, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline hits on Sunday, September 22, 9:26 PM ((expired on 2013-09-22 21:26:00) remaining)

Mod Notes:

"I'm sorry bro, I dont think fuzzynut will show up"
Take the blue bonnet off then

notscience replaces Blue Bonnet

phokdapolees is being replaced
Mutleddmc has been prodded

PLEASE PUT ALL VOTES IN A NEW LINE
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 am

Post by notscience »

lol, newbies trying to call me bad town

Hey guys, who wants to notice some correlation

I say that skelda is next scum to die

and now I'm apparently voteworthy NOW over redelphic

makes sense amirite
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 261, Skelda wrote:Alright, so with Red, I liked his. It seemed a bit like a genuinely frustrated town to me. At the moment think with him and notscience, one is scum and one a bad town. And, admittedly, the way notscience jumped the gun on Red being scum might be a scum taking advantage of a player who is inexperienced and gives an easy lynch. Or maybe they are both scum different factions, that's a definite possibility. But, notscience exaggerating how scummy Red, along with the fact that no on currently has their vote on notscience, makes me think that VOTE: notscience might be a good idea for now. If he flips town, though, we are totally lynching Red. And I'm not opposed to a Red lynch either, but at the moment, between Hiraki's ideas on notscience and notscience's pushing so hard, I think notscience at least deserves a vote.
Ebwop because I forgot shiz

1) Hiraki said I was doing this in a townie way and Skeld is trying to pass it off like he said it was scummy
2) This looks like lining up lynches (which means that both are on seperate scumteams)
3) He's finding an excuse to votepark while still saying "nah dat lead wagon is p cool mang"

Hiraki am I still putting words into others mouths, because that seems obv as fuck
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 261, Skelda wrote:Alright, so with Red, I liked his. It seemed a bit like a genuinely frustrated town to me. At the moment think with him and notscience, one is scum and one a bad town. And, admittedly, the way notscience jumped the gun on Red being scum might be a scum taking advantage of a player who is inexperienced and gives an easy lynch. Or maybe they are both scum different factions, that's a definite possibility. But, notscience exaggerating how scummy Red, along with the fact that no on currently has their vote on notscience, makes me think that VOTE: notscience might be a good idea for now. If he flips town, though, we are totally lynching Red. And I'm not opposed to a Red lynch either, but at the moment, between Hiraki's ideas on notscience and notscience's pushing so hard, I think notscience at least deserves a vote.
Ebwop because I forgot shiz

1) Hiraki said I was doing this in a townie way and Skeld is trying to pass it off like he said it was scummy
2) This looks like lining up lynches (which means that both are on seperate scumteams)
3) He's finding an excuse to votepark while still saying "nah dat lead wagon is p cool mang"

Hiraki am I still putting words into others mouths, because that seems obv as fuck
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Skelda »

notscience, suspecting someone because they don't get a joke is bad, town or scum.

Hiraki may have meant it in a town way, but to me it seems pretty damn scummy.

I don't even know what voteparking or lining up a lynch is. I could make educated guesses, but I'd rather you explain what exactly I'm doing.

And notscience, I'm not voting you because you are threatening me. I'm voting you because Red was getting all of the heat and you were somehow being ignored. Plus you were trying to take all the credit for the Red potential lynch, maybe you are both scum!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 266, Skelda wrote:notscience, suspecting someone because they don't get a joke is bad, town or scum.

You didn't get it, not him.

Hiraki may have meant it in a town way, but to me it seems pretty damn scummy.

Why?

I don't even know what voteparking or lining up a lynch is. I could make educated guesses, but I'd rather you explain what exactly I'm doing.

Voteparking- You're going to leave your vote on me for after we lynch red so you can return it and say "well it doesnt clean you". And the "IF HES TOWN BIT WE LYNCH NS" and vice versa is the lining up lynches bit.

And notscience, I'm not voting you because you are threatening me. I'm voting you because Red was getting all of the heat and you were somehow being ignored. Plus you were trying to take all the credit for the Red potential lynch, maybe you are both scum!

Then bring the heat. Don't waste my time with a boring vote because "omg uneven sides"
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Phone posting

above post by hiraki pings extremely hard scum

conversely, Brian posts is extremely town

I I am willing to bet that red is the scumtell hetr

will case later
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Skelda »

Alright then! First, you have a completely random, unexplained vote on Hiraki, (you've sine explained it unsatisfactorily) and then Red comes along and says some fishy things, and then you scream, "We caught one, and all because of my lurking early on!" Well, shucks. Stop the "OMG I is scumz" posts, stop misrepresenting, and stop being so presumptuous.

And you DID force your ideas of Red's scummishness onto him. Whether Hiraki thinks you are scum or not, his case holds water. Just read . Forcing words down people's throats is scummy, and you should know better.

I don't care whether Red is scum or not in my case against you. He likely is, but I think you are from a different faction and you aren't getting off free while Red pays for the confrontation. You had a role in that, and don't forget it!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 269, Skelda wrote:Alright then! First, you have a completely random, unexplained vote on Hiraki, (you've sine explained it unsatisfactorily) and then Red comes along and says some fishy things, and then you scream, "We caught one, and all because of my lurking early on!" Well, shucks. Stop the "OMG I is scumz" posts, stop misrepresenting, and stop being so presumptuous.

1) Didn't I go into the joking behind this? I'm paraphrasing what you're saying (which you conveniently don't call a misrep until this post) and idrc how presumptuous I am. I've been TOWNREAD for selfvoting numerous times in my past.

And you DID force your ideas of Red's scummishness onto him. Whether Hiraki thinks you are scum or not, his case holds water. Just read . Forcing words down people's throats is scummy, and you should know better.

And? He's scum. I present it as his scum-mindset. Forcing words down peoples throat is something EVERYONE does. "You should know better" nice condescension.

I don't care whether Red is scum or not in my case against you. He likely is, but I think you are from a different faction and you aren't getting off free while Red pays for the confrontation. You had a role in that, and don't forget it!
See: Lining up lynches and voteparking. Your "case" against me isn't even a case, so I advise you just sit there quietly until I have the time to 1v1 you after we lynch scumred.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 270, notscience wrote:Forcing words down peoples throat is something EVERYONE does.
If you're not going to address something because I'm against you in an argument, I'll be sure to blacklist you the next time I even check up on a game. It's absolutely absurd and rude to say anything of this sort.

And no, it's not. You don't see anyone accusing me of this? Why are you the only who is accused of this? It's quite simple. You're the only one who's actually been doing it.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Not science is "projecting his opinions and views to overshadow red", and not even necessarily "forcing down people's throats"

even if you think he is, the fact that you are heavily exaggerated, and pushing too hard makes me scumread you
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Can you counter my arguments then and tell me what's going on?

Calling me out for doing things isn't worth it unless you tell me what I'm doing wrong exactly.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:28 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

will do.

give me an hour
*placeholder*

Return to “Completed Open Games”