Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 147, Oman wrote:
Unvote

Hmmm. Overtoast, I'm gonna need you to weigh in before I act...
On my phone, not able to get to a computer just yet.

But, I feigned a cop guilty on Reck for 2 reasons. The first reason is that I think Reck is scum. He pretty much policy voted both players on the basis that "we must set precedent". When the first player flippe town, you'd think that Reck would take motivation into account. He didn't. He has not looked at motivation whatsoever with his votes and just wants players to die. Reck gets away with a lot of scummy shit on the basis "lol its Reck" or "super gambit". He has done no such thing here and is not scumhunting. The second reason I faked the guilty is to see how Reck/players would react. Reck immediately became focused only on the possibility that I had a guilty on him. Other players did so as well. You were one of the only ones who did not. I thought from my read through that Reck likely bussed/soft distanced Chk with his comments yesterday. I wanted to try and find the third most likely scum with a reaction.

Reck's reaction's to Varsoon's day kill was exactly what he wanted. Reck is an actor. Getting fake townie points from a "kill" is right up his alley and easy to do.

I do not have PR knowledge that Reck is scum. I did it to try and route out a possible scum buddy/confirm my suspicions. I find it really amusing that the cop actually got a guilty on Reck. I think the third scum is MafiaSSk.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 149, thenewearth wrote:Chk first.

This guy later
Do you have information that Chk is scum? If you do, I might advocate a mass claim.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Shamrock »

"There'll always be haters, that's the way it is
Hater niggas marry hater bitches and have hater kids."
--Kanye West, "Bring Me Down"

Bring Vote Count 3.2 Down

chkflip (1) - thenewearth
xRECKONERx (1) - Oversoul
Redelphic (1) - xRECKONERx

With 9 players alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-05 00:00:00).

--
In post 142, Redelphic wrote:VOTE: Reckoner[/vote}
This was not counted due to incorrect tags.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 146, xRECKONERx wrote:Here's what I'm suggesting -- we lynch him today. That way, we're not dealing with the WIFOM of it in LYLO. If he flips scum, or VT doing some stupid gambit, then we know the result is bullshit and it makes LYLO easier. Whereas if we lynch me, I flip town, then he has the chance tomorrow to go, "No, no I'm town I was doing a reaction test or fakeclaiming or whatever!" and having to deal with that headache.
Better yet, I retract right now.

Well Reckoner you were complaining you couldn't scumhunt with so little info, now we have some. We have 3 different reactions to your guilt, not including your own.

We have a lot to discuss~
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." ~Leonardo da Vinci~
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 150, Oversoul wrote:
In post 147, Oman wrote:
Unvote

Hmmm. Overtoast, I'm gonna need you to weigh in before I act...
On my phone, not able to get to a computer just yet.

But, I feigned a cop guilty on Reck for 2 reasons. The first reason is that I think Reck is scum. He pretty much policy voted both players on the basis that "we must set precedent". When the first player flippe town, you'd think that Reck would take motivation into account. He didn't. He has not looked at motivation whatsoever with his votes and just wants players to die. Reck gets away with a lot of scummy shit on the basis "lol its Reck" or "super gambit". He has done no such thing here and is not scumhunting. The second reason I faked the guilty is to see how Reck/players would react. Reck immediately became focused only on the possibility that I had a guilty on him. Other players did so as well. You were one of the only ones who did not. I thought from my read through that Reck likely bussed/soft distanced Chk with his comments yesterday. I wanted to try and find the third most likely scum with a reaction.

Reck's reaction's to Varsoon's day kill was exactly what he wanted. Reck is an actor. Getting fake townie points from a "kill" is right up his alley and easy to do.

I do not have PR knowledge that Reck is scum. I did it to try and route out a possible scum buddy/confirm my suspicions. I find it really amusing that the cop actually got a guilty on Reck. I think the third scum is MafiaSSk.
Okay... your first point is correct. I did policy vote Varsoon because he did something actively anti-town. I even said he was probably town from his recent postings but we couldn't afford to have that in LYLO. Is your counterpoint that we should've let something actively anti-town live and be a liability in LYLO? However, I'm not sure who the second player is that you're talking about.

I never focused on you having a guilty; in fact, you brought up a guilty before I did, and as soon as there WAS a claimed guilty on the table, I reacted to it.

I thought the daykill was real, though I really have no way to argue that point against you since it's basically me versus you, but it was a real reaction. I was fucking pissed. In fact, Varsoon even sent me a PM after my reaction to that and his following posts to tell me to chill the fuck out because I was being a douchebag (a PM which has since been reported for out of game contact). It wasn't fake.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

The cop guilty has been redacted, so whatever.

Unvote

I think that Oman's reaction to someone claiming a cop guilty on me is really weird... he needed Oversoul to weigh in, despite there was a claimed cop guilty on the table? Even after my posts suggesting courses of action? Weird.
green shirt thursdays
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:28 am

Post by Oman »

In post 150, Oversoul wrote:But, I feigned a cop guilty on Reck for 2 reasons.

This is like...100% exactly why I said I wouldn't trust you. Thank you for reaffirming my belief that in this FUCKING GAME that is THREE DAYS IN, SIX PAGES DEEP, we all want to run gambits.

Dayvig's and fucking D1 quicklynches. LOLOLOLOL, how about you all stop trying to run INCREDIBLY high risk gambits, and just hunt scum.

Reck, I needed Overtoast to weigh in because I got that he was softclaiming a cop guilty. Then someone else claims a cop guilty on you. You see why I wanted his thoughts on it?

Anyway, I'm calling a Reck/chkflip scumteam on the nose, win/place on their being a 3rd mafia or a 3rd party. With our REAL CLAIMED NOT GAMBITING COP as real because there is no reason for scum to jump in and do that just in case town oversoul was REALLY a cop and then we get claimwars...but it's on the same guy, with the same result. You see why he's town? Yeah that.

I'm p happy with Reck/chk as scum. I'd prefer chk to go first because that's my gut, but I'll take Reck today with the benefit of a guilty.

Reck's idea of lynching the cop first is dumb for dumb reasons, and shouldn't need me pointing it out.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:42 am

Post by Oman »

Wait, radelphic has retracted the guilty? Already!?

What the fucking fuck.

You guys sort your shit out. I'm done posting for a bit because you're all the fuckibg worst and I hate you.

Please just play sane like a town, instead of a group of individual supermen just trying to win it all on your own.

I'm still keen for reck/chk, without the guilty im for chk over reck.

This town is the posterchild for why I want Lynch All Liars to be site wide meta.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 157, Oman wrote:This town is the posterchild for why I want Lynch All Liars to be site wide meta.
Yes, but which lol I've got a guilty gambit would you lynch first? About the only positive from that as far as I can see is that they both can't be scum, right? And of the two it's got to be Redalphic who is more likely to be town, in my book, that doesn't make Oversoul scum but it doesn't help his case. I'm trying to decide how much credence I give to Oversoul's Reck argument about Reck wanting to know why he was being voted, the rest of his points are things I would say to push a lynch but just to convince other people, I think that one might carry some weight but I'm trying to think how I would react as town in that situation because as scum I would certainly be asking why, would I also do that as town is the question. I also think my first choice for scum is MafiaSSK but I need to ruminate on if I actually want to make a move on that or not.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:32 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 158, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 157, Oman wrote:This town is the posterchild for why I want Lynch All Liars to be site wide meta.
Yes, but which lol I've got a guilty gambit would you lynch first? About the only positive from that as far as I can see is that they both can't be scum, right? And of the two it's got to be Redalphic who is more likely to be town, in my book, that doesn't make Oversoul scum but it doesn't help his case. I'm trying to decide how much credence I give to Oversoul's Reck argument about Reck wanting to know why he was being voted, the rest of his points are things I would say to push a lynch but just to convince other people, I think that one might carry some weight but I'm trying to think how I would react as town in that situation because as scum I would certainly be asking why, would I also do that as town is the question. I also think my first choice for scum is MafiaSSK but I need to ruminate on if I actually want to make a move on that or not.
Why me?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:49 am

In post 159, MafiaSSK wrote:
I'm trying to decide how much credence I give to Oversoul's Reck argument about Reck
wanting to know why he was being voted
, the rest of his points are things I would say to push a lynch but just to convince other people,
I think that one might carry some weight but I'm trying to think how I would react as town in that situation because as scum I would certainly be asking why
, would I also do that as town is the question. I also think my first choice for scum is MafiaSSK but I need to ruminate on if I actually want to make a move on that or not.
Why me?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 154, xRECKONERx wrote:Okay... your first point is correct. I did policy vote Varsoon because he did something actively anti-town. I even said he was probably town from his recent postings but we couldn't afford to have that in LYLO. Is your counterpoint that we should've let something actively anti-town live and be a liability in LYLO? However, I'm not sure who the second player is that you're talking about.

I never focused on you having a guilty; in fact, you brought up a guilty before I did, and as soon as there WAS a claimed guilty on the table, I reacted to it.
Yessiree. Your vote on him hardly looked random and more about the fact that he said he was a godfather. You even opted to say his wagon was a kill wagon. That is a policy lynch.

You never outright questioned whether I had a guilty on you that is true. However, your actions up to the point of the guilty claim from Redelphic were entirely the kind a scum treading carefully would make. You want to know what footing you are standing on before you actually make a move. It was a calculated move that I would not attribute to your off the cuff town play.
The only liar in this case would be Yessiree?

Lynch All Liars is such a dumb policy. It completely ignores the motivation of people stating the lies. Realistically, it would work in waves. Liars would be routinely lynched leading to an increased amount of town losses. Liars do not lie anymore. After some length of time, the liars lose the conditioning from being lynched and begin again.

I wouldn't say that my play thus far has been a gambit. I think you are overreacting. You are acting awfully cagey, Oman.
You are crazy if you think I would do this as scum.
What do you mean my other points are trying to push a lynch through?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 156, Oman wrote:This is like...100% exactly why I said I wouldn't trust you. Thank you for reaffirming my belief that in this FUCKING GAME that is THREE DAYS IN, SIX PAGES DEEP, we all want to run gambits.
Also, I don't think the game would have been salvageable without a burst of unique content. Scumhunting "normally" from the stage the game was in likely would have been as informed as a normal Day 1.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 am

In post 161, Oversoul wrote:What do you mean my other points are trying to push a lynch through?
I mean they're the sort of things I say when I want to get others interested in my preferred lynch but I don't actually believe them to be scumtells but they sound good.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 163, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 161, Oversoul wrote:What do you mean my other points are trying to push a lynch through?
I mean they're the sort of things I say when I want to get others interested in my preferred lynch but I don't actually believe them to be scumtells but they sound good.
Bottom line - Reck is not scumhunting.

I could have used more tenuous reasons not related to the above to advocate a Reck lynch if I wanted to pad my case with fluff.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by thenewearth »

In post 150, Oversoul wrote:
But, I feigned a cop guilty on Reck for 2 reasons.
After that fake dayvig

I really don't believe 100%

I'd rather have chk now and then reck tomorrow.

I also think it's a chk/reck team
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ugh I thought I posted I was sick in here, too. I did so in all my other games.

We can lynch me I'm down with that. I don't really have any reads so I'm fodder at this point.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

lol Oman this is exactly my play in Open 300 or whatever it was we player together. I've gotten literally 0% better.

I don't think Reckoner is scum so I'm not voting that direction.

Radelphic's "guilty" is as dumb as anything else that has happened this game.

And Raw's on soon so I'll get cracking on this later.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 161, Oversoul wrote:Yessiree. Your vote on him hardly looked random and more about the fact that he said he was a godfather. You even opted to say his wagon was a kill wagon. That is a policy lynch.

You never outright questioned whether I had a guilty on you that is true. However, your actions up to the point of the guilty claim from Redelphic were entirely the kind a scum treading carefully would make. You want to know what footing you are standing on before you actually make a move. It was a calculated move that I would not attribute to your off the cuff town play.
Tell me something: how would town react in that situation? If someone was emptyvoting you, as town, and trying to pretend like they had a guilty... what would your response be? How would it differ from what I did? Also, trying to say that page one and two play during RVS means I wanted to policy lynch him is absurd. I never expressed that it was a policy lynch, and my posts about him were joking in nature, not serious.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Personally, I want thenewearth dead more than anyone else right now, for multiple reasons.

#1: Calling yessiree's post an OMGUS and putting him at L-2. Several things are wrong here: first off, nothing he did was an OMGUS. Second off, even if it was OMGUS, that is completely null as both town and scum do OMGUS. Third off, this reeks of scum trying too hard to appear reasoned in their votes instead of just playing the RVS game with everyone else (scum are typically more hesitant during RVS).

#2/3/4: He tiptoes around the Varsoon wagon like it's the bubonic plague. His first reaction to it is "I'm not sure if it's scum or just Varsoon" which is about as fence-sitty and wishy-washy as you can get. 3 posts later, he says he's not voting him BECAUSE he doesn't want a quicklynch... which is funny, because that means he WOULD be voting Varsoon otherwise, meaning he thinks Varsoon is scum. But... literally three posts earlier he said he wasn't sure if Varsoon was scum. "But apparently everyone else thinks different" is a way to point out just how pro-town he's being by not quicklynching while wagging the finger at the rest of the people who were voting Varsoon.

#5: "Please be a fake dayvig"... why? Up to this point, thenewearth hasn't even mentioned me yet. He doesn't think I'm town, so why is he so concerned with Varsoon dayvigging me? It reeks of shallow, forced engagement in the game.

#6/7: Avoiding the Varsoon wagon like the bubonic plague. thenewearth cites "Varsoon is just being Varsoon when he fake dayvigged" as his reasoning for not voting him, yet earlier, thenewearth said the only reason he WASN'T voting Varsoon was for fear of a quicklynch... and that was BEFORE the dayvig. Basically, after seeing the wagon gain momentum, this scumbag wants to be as far away from it as possible and stretches to find any reason to stay away.

#8/9: First post says "I want to vote chkflip but I don't want another quicklynch", then less than 24 hours later (and only about 10 posts later), he just emptyvotes chkflip anyway.

TL;DR -- thenewearth has tried to fence sit and stay as far away from anything that could potentially get his hands dirty, all the while spouting off whatever internally inconsistent bullshit he has to in order to assure he can do just that.
green shirt thursdays
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Surpisingly I agree with Reckoner. Not fully, but I would like to see more of an effort from Tne.
The thing that does not sit right with me is that he is almost setting up lynches. I don't like talking about lynching people in future days ( continuous talk about lynching Chk then Reck) before we even have a flip.
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." ~Leonardo da Vinci~
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 167, chkflip wrote:Radelphic's "guilty" is as dumb as anything else that has happened this game.
Lol, it's so true. I'm surprised it even got taken seriously it was so badly executed.
You have no idea how stupid it was reading through this game. I was giggling the whole time I was writing it out, I just couldn't resist having some fun of my own after seeing everything else. xD
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:52 am

Post by Shamrock »

JohnnyFarrar has been prodded.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Oman »

In post 171, Redelphic wrote:
In post 167, chkflip wrote:Radelphic's "guilty" is as dumb as anything else that has happened this game.
Lol, it's so true. I'm surprised it even got taken seriously it was so badly executed.
You have no idea how stupid it was reading through this game. I was giggling the whole time I was writing it out, I just couldn't resist having some fun of my own after seeing everything else. xD
You are an idiot.

Rereading. But I'm putting it off because I hated reading everyone's "hilarious" gambits enough the first time.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

I actually think tne town

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”