Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 271, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 270, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 262, Wake1 wrote:
In post 261, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 259, Wake1 wrote:
OK, my bad. Skull is still at nine votes. Still, I'm getting interesting reactions.
Reactions? You're trying to hammer like 11 pages into a 20 person game!
Which nets reactions.
Bull shit.
No, actually, its not. Right now, Skull is under enormous pressure to either talk, or get out.
HE WASNT TALKING ABOUT SKULL.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 273, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 257, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 256, Wake1 wrote:
I intend to hammer Skull.

Skull, please start talking.

No one quickhammer, please.
No you won't.

VOTE: hgh

Also, I don't really see how voting for HGH takes any attention off of scull. It seems like your trying, maybe you're scumbuddies or something, but declaring "No, you wont" seems a little presumptuous for me. Your posts are more trying to be threatening than containing actual information.
My HGH vote was because he has eased onto both wagons in an "I guess" fashion. And his unexplained vote.

My "no you won't"comment WAS ALREADY EXPLAINED. READ THE THREAD OR GTFO.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 274, Skelda wrote:
In post 273, Aeronaut wrote:Skull, please start talking.

No one quickhammer, please.

No you won't.

VOTE: hgh
That isn't my quote ^^^

I read that as two seperate ideas. jmo, was your HGH vote because of that reaction test, or were they unrelated?
In post 275, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 271, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 270, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 262, Wake1 wrote:
In post 261, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 259, Wake1 wrote:
OK, my bad. Skull is still at nine votes. Still, I'm getting interesting reactions.
Reactions? You're trying to hammer like 11 pages into a 20 person game!
Which nets reactions.
Bull shit.
No, actually, its not. Right now, Skull is under enormous pressure to either talk, or get out.
HE WASNT TALKING ABOUT SKULL.
Scull is the only person who could potentially be hammered right now. Who else would he be talking about?
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

I said bull shit that it was his plan to get reactions all along. He wasn't getting a reaction from skull. He was "looking" for ones from us. Like me.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 278, jmo16mla wrote:I said bull shit that it was his plan to get reactions all along. He wasn't getting a reaction from skull. He was "looking" for ones from us. Like me.
Oh yea, but isn't that the point to get reactions and as much information from everyone as possible?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Skelda »

I know, Aeronaut. Quoting got messed up there.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 280, Skelda wrote:I know, Aeronaut. Quoting got messed up there.
Yea it's been acting strangely as of late. :nerd:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Catching up now. Apparently Wake, you've implied I missed a question or two. Feel free to repost what I missed. I never intend to miss or ignore a question.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

How the hell did we already get an L-1 10 pages into the game?

Ffs guys, I did say pressure was good, but don't be stupid. When you jump on a wagon, say why you think this person needs your vote. Don't just be like "oh, I agree with everything that's been said before me so I'm jumping on this wagon."
In post 254, HGH7193 wrote:2. Well I just jumped on the wagon.
You know who jumps on wagons with shit reasoning or lack of reasoning? Scum. And I guarantee you there is at least 1 (if not more) scum on this wagon.
In post 237, jmo16mla wrote:Willing to bet at least one out of tcold and aeronaut are scum. Anyone follow?
I already had both of them in my "lynch" pile.
In post 267, Wake1 wrote:
Kay.

Does anyone else agree that we should spend at least 15 of the 16 days we're allotted?
I prefer to use as much time as we need (which is close to all of it). But I'm against stalling a good wagon for the sake of generating content that we don't need. I believe there is a certain threshold where too much information can become burdensome and cause people to replace out.

Since there are so many players though, and with so little time, I do think we need to spend at least 12+ more days.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

If you are uncertain about my actions, I think I've explained them pretty clearly.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

@Wake, I just saw the questions I missed upon a reread of your ISO and mine. You raise some interesting points about Evil being hypocritical. I will move him to my watch list along with Skullduggery. I don't like your fixed number theory but I don't like a wagon so fast on Skull even though he's being a jerk. We should spend enough time to ensure everything has been discussed but no longer as lag can derail legitimate wagons. HGH is a strong scum read at this point for me and it seems like he's jumped on a lot of radars.

@Skelda, I have to disagree with the no motivation to cut the day short. If the town is aligned and agrees upon a plan, scum can manipulate to cause disagreement. Also regarding Anti-Hero, if you tried to twist your read of him, that's VERY hard to do. If you had just agreed with popular opinion (which you did) you would have at least commented with some hostility that I was suspecting you might sheep your reads. Objecting about being ignored by someone other than your scum read is a town indicator to me which both Wake and Anti-Hero displayed so I'm putting them as town tentatively.

@All, This wagon formed suspiciously fast. People shifting from HGH to Aptil to Skull back to HGH is just off. HGH's wagon takes one of the longest. For my own notes, I'd like it if everyone FoSed someone not on that list, even if it's not your biggest scum read. There's something off about the speed and formation of these wagons. Looking at each player might be beneficial to the group.

VOTE: don_johnson

More content needed from that slot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Rainbowdash replaces Ranawey effective immediately.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 238, uctriton00 wrote:Back.

I didn't do a good job of reading through all 10 pages (the first 3 were all a crap load of RVS and somewhere in there was a typo and arguments about it; was it jmo or someone who people tried to beat up for it?), so I didn't pick up anything I liked. I did ISO the lead wagon of Skulldudgerry and I don't know other people's reasonings for being on it, but for me:

What's your gambit going with "if you think I'm scum, vote me?" Who, honestly, as any town, invites that upon themselves? To me it's just an excuse to try to buy town credit.

Vote: Skullduggery
In post 245, HGH7193 wrote:
UNVOTE/VOTE:Skullduggery
I don't like either of these two votes. At least one of you is scum.

I also don't think Skull is scum. The interaction with Elle makes me think town v town and the way the wagon grew.. I think it's likely we have a town-skull than a scum-skull.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.07

Skullduggery - 8 - aptil, BoroPhil, elleheathen, don_johnson, Aeronaut, TCold, uctriton00, HGH7193
HGH7193 - 2 - Skelda, jmo16mla
jmo16mla - 2 - Antihero, Evil Regals
TCold - 1 - thenewearth
aptil - 1 - Brian Skies
don_johnson - 1 - Titus
elleheathen - 1 - Skullduggery
Skelda - 1 - JacobSavage
Wake88 - 1 - Rainbowdash

Not Voting: RachMarie, Wake88

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-11 11:43:19)

V/LA: aptil through Sunday September 29
....what?

thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by thenewearth »

In post 233, TCold wrote:
VOTE: Skull

We need a response from him now.
Well I was right with my vote.

So

Yeah
This guy
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Hmmph

Wake is far from a bad vote here due to the last page, but it easily could be town thinking they are smart doing very much so the opposite. May need more from him but he may be an interestingly enough wagon due to the quick "hammering here would be massively anti-town" to "intent to hammer" even if it is for 'reactionary' purposes (i.e. im going to do something scummy). By his own logic we should lynch him for that move.

Interestingly enough im probably going to come in with a few less than popular reads, namely that elle is scum. Boro is also an awesome scum pick here. Only wagon that's really happened which has a good chance of being on scum was the aptil one.

Skull im thinking is just town by the fact that my town reads are not on the wagon. At all. As in zero of my six town reads are voting him (okay maybe HGH if im feeling generous on town reads). That's impressive for wagon breakdowns.

Vote elle

Will break it down more over the next day or so. This one is pretty clear cut though, the push on Skull is all out of place when you add it up and mostly comes from "because I want it to be scummy" statements made and a few that are attacking null if not even town tells from them.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

Saying zero out of my six town reads doesn't give us insight to anything since you aren't naming names.

I do agree with you that the push on Skull is bad and I do have to say the last two votes aren't great either.

Can you explain why HGH is somewhat leaning a town read when you are in a giving mood?

Also I'm not really seeing Elle as scum though.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 291, Evil Regals wrote:Saying zero out of my six town reads doesn't give us insight to anything since you aren't naming names.
Should be
somewhat
obvious given how many players are in the game... but Skelda, Anti, ER, BS, Titus and Skull are all varying degrees of town read here. I wouldn't have much of an issue with anypony on the Skull wagon dying here.
Can you explain why HGH is somewhat leaning a town read when you are in a giving mood?
His posts read like lost town more than lost scum. Im not saying he is town I would really give credence to his reads or anything, but I get more of the overwhelmed town than scum playing up the newbie card feel there. Especially some of his posts where he basically says "I know this isn't the best thing I could do but its the best I have right now". That feels far more like town than scum.
Also I'm not really seeing Elle as scum though.
They are. But for now its late and I work early. The case on Skull though is just overblown and buzz words trying to force tells where they don't belong.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
elleheathen
elleheathen
Goon
elleheathen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by elleheathen »

In post 246, Wake1 wrote:
In post 226, elleheathen wrote:If you were the SK, I find it hard to believe you would address yourself in that post.
If I
were
the Serial Killer, I'd actually do that. :lol:
WELL THEN. lol
At least if you followed your own logic in that case, I wouldn't have to worry about you!
In post 246, Wake1 wrote:
In post 226, elleheathen wrote: 190 - I like the request for an explanation to HGH.
Yup. Hope he gets back to me.

Oh. Wait. He completely ignored it.

HGH is Scummy, guys. It looks like he's blatantly ignoring/dodging questions, and only Scum does that.
I agree that he
looks
scummy. And while I wouldn't say that he isn't scum, I think that if he isn't, that he's a prime lynchbait target
for
scum - which is pretty much why I'm going to avoid that at all costs ftm.

Still want to hear more from him - especially in regards to your questions from 252 but I'm still getting that just... 'new' feeling off him with the non-chalant, honest answers. It's not very towny or scumhunting but I'm not really getting a defscum vibe from it, either.

And back to if he
is
scum, I don't think it'll be hard to see given some time.
In post 253, Skelda wrote: P-Edit: Wake, I agree about Skull at L-1. I actually think someone should Unvote to prevent any accidents.
I'm pretty solid on Skull being scum - so the 'accidents' I don't really see but that's me. I think it did build up fast - and I'd probably bet that one of the scums is currently on the wagon, maybe the SK, too. But if there's scums on this wagon, it's because they're bussing - and I'm a-okay with this.
In post 267, Wake1 wrote:
Kay.
Does anyone else agree that we should spend at least 15 of the 16 days we're allotted?
Not at all. I think we spend as much time as we need to to catch scum. Considering that I'm pretty confident that Skull is scum, the benefit with the time at the moment for me is seeing the interactions in the interim and getting some more reads on people we don't have good feels on yet but I think the waiting benefits scum just as much because it gives them a chance to redirect, too.

I think purposefully waiting until the last minute or the day before gives too many leeway excuses to throw votes up anywhere without giving room for people to actually explain why they're voting as opposed to 'loldeadline'. Whatchu think?
In post 285, Titus wrote: @All, This wagon formed suspiciously fast. People shifting from HGH to Aptil to Skull back to HGH is just off. HGH's wagon takes one of the longest. For my own notes, I'd like it if everyone FoSed someone not on that list, even if it's not your biggest scum read. There's something off about the speed and formation of these wagons. Looking at each player might be beneficial to the group.
I think it was fast - but I don't think it was necessarily
suspiciously
fast. Most have legit reasons for being on the wagon, though there are a couple votes up there without reasons that might be questionable. But again, given my stance, I'm thinking they're only 'questionable' because they're bussing.
In post 248, Wake1 wrote:
In post 227, Evil Regals wrote:RVS vote for Uct. Watching a player and see how they react. I trust gut, do you have a problem with this? TCold's post smelled like town to me.
No problemo. TCold smells like beer and Doritos. All Star Wars fans do. I
know
this. :mrgreen: [/color]
lolol Cool Ranch. :nerd:

@Aero, Wake, don
- What you guys got for reads?

@Rach
- I hope the tooth pain is gone. D: When it is, what's your take so far?

@uctriton
- I like that you question Wake on his leaving you out of his Oblivion list, thereby admitting/bringing attention to the fact that you're not contributing. It makes me think town - but uh, why
aren't
you contributing? Moreplz.
TCold
TCold
Goon
TCold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by TCold »

In post 289, thenewearth wrote:
In post 233, TCold wrote:
VOTE: Skull

We need a response from him now.
Well I was right with my vote.

So

Yeah
This guy
Why are you trying to misrep me?

I gave more reasons to for my skull vote, than just that. And just above the vote as well...
One Master and one apprentice; one to embody the power, the other to crave it.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 287, Evil Regals wrote:I also don't think Skull is scum. The interaction with Elle makes me think town v town and the way the wagon grew.. I think it's likely we have a town-skull than a scum-skull.
oh...ok...

who on skull wagon is scummy? name names
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 291, Evil Regals wrote:Saying zero out of my six town reads doesn't give us insight to anything since you aren't naming names.
oooohhhh.... the irony.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
TCold
TCold
Goon
TCold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:03 am

Post by TCold »

I'll be posting more content in the next couple of hours hopefully.
One Master and one apprentice; one to embody the power, the other to crave it.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Nobody Special »

don_johnson has been prodded.
....what?

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:38 am

Post by don_johnson »

sorry. been busy. I don't think skull is town. she disappeared as the wagon grew. maybe trying to shed the pressure? I don't know. i'll have to go back and read a bit more. skimming most of these longer posts. here's where i'm at:

townie:

Aeronaut
aptil
BoroPhil
elleheathen
Rainbowdash
Titus
RachMarie
JacobSavage
TCold

null:
Evil Regals
HGH7193
jmo16mla
Skelda
thenewearth
Antihero
uctriton00

scum:
Wake88
Brian Skies
Skullduggery

not necessarily seeing these three as scum together, just each a little scummy in their own right. I don't like brian skies post from atop this page. wake, well, that should be obvious. and skull. well, they are my top suspect at the moment. I see no reason to diffuse the wagon on them. the players running around yelling "skull is town! what is happening!" are making themselves look worse regardless of skull's flip. I see no reason to whine about an existing wagon on day one unless the accused is obvtown, which no one seems to be saying or proving. the best argument made yet is that the argument was town v. town, but that's sketchy and no one has explained why.

I will try and stay active a bit more often, just got a lot going on right now. those of you who know me know I am rarely prodded. ;)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Open Games”