Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Wake1 »

And the way you come off to me I despise, RD. You're acting like a bossy, dramatic attention whore. You go ahead and scold players you dislike like a catty lout. We'll get back to hunting Scum.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

You do realize im the one who is actively trying to stop the policy lynch of you right?

ponies didn't do that unfortunately. Don't have a picture/clip for everything, just almost everything
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Doesn't negate your hostile behavior.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Im trying to stop your lynch the only way I can really come up with when its a policy lynch attack. If you don't like it I don't really care that much. I think you are town and will stop your lynch however I can, even if it means posting like I have been in a defense of why you shouldn't be lynched.

That loyalty sig isn't for show. I will not allow a player I think is town to be lynched, even if I have to take extreme steps to get there first. Stop giving them fodder and this wouldn't even be an issue.
You don't earn
loyalty
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Rainbow, if you're Town, we should work together. Not tear each other apart.

Lynching someone who is nearly an IC is bad play. Also, if you think that person is Town, the worst move is completely ignore that person. Nowhere have I said that you all had to obey me. That's fantasy. Just trust my words a bit more, and lob some ideas at me. That's it. Please use this opportunity instead of wasting it. I didn't do this for no good reason.

If you're Scum, you're doing what I've done in the past.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Well you did basically threaten to policy lynch anypony who didn't immediately respond to you about things...

If you give me things to trust, I might since im apparently going to need to keep reading what you are saying to make sure you don't die. Like actually voting may help. BP, elle, aero.... one of those three joining on would be good. Other maybe depending on things, but if you want to work together to kill one of them im more than happy to. Im just getting annoyed when I have to spend as much time defending as attacking, I play defense very aggressively because that's my strong point so I will always throw my weight there.
You don't earn
loyalty
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I don't recall those threats, tbh.

My gameplay fluctuates. The core aspect of my gameplay is serving as a catalyst for activity and discussion. Like a dynamo.

Why do people want to get me to vote? Mine isn't flippant. Rarest, thus most valuable. Those that change with the breeze lose meaning and effect.

The three you mention each have merits. I think there are better targets.

I tend to let those who try to policy-lynch Townies dig their own graves.

Rainbow, what do you honestly think of those involved in scuffling with me?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 556, Wake1 wrote:Rainbow, what do you honestly think of those involved in scuffling with me?
Skelda is still town. So is Skull.

JS is kinda scummy but he really isn't posting enough to form a good read. That and he is the more of a "do this and it stops" voice on the policy wagon. Townish actually as I write this out more.

Manera (until I looked at OP thought he replaced HGH) isn't the worst lynch ever (the reaction to aptil is horrible, TNE wasn't too bad but that just really sets off an alarm), but I would rather lynch stronger scum reads who look like scum with them (elle and Aero)

I woud actually love to get a dead elle here. She basically twists Skulls words into a case and calls him scum for calling somepony town on a gut read early. Not to mention she actually jumps back and forth with calling him mafia and SK depending on what makes her case look better at the moment. We are looking for scum. If you have a good reason to believe a certain type then that's cool, if you don't its scummy to try and force it to a type to increase strength of a case.

I would say im at

Top tier scum: elle, BP, Aero
Low tier scum: RM, Manera, DJ, BS, aptil

I obviously want a top lynch. I would be willing to hard push any of those three right now.
You don't earn
loyalty
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by don_johnson »

TCold called. he said he wants more votes.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

In post 548, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 544, uctriton00 wrote:What, pray tell, is "screaming town" about Wake, jmo?
the way you come off to me, pisses me off.
wow what the blue hell is wrong with you, i just asked you a damn question
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

To chime in on the "wake" problem, it's not worth a Day 1 lynch. Most of these votes look like they're rooted in just driving out a distraction, and I'm pretty sure I've voted like that before too (I think I alluded to it earlier). You can get better reads on the players the further into the game, especially when it's this large.

I'm going back to my gut that Skull's wagon was an early attempt at a mislynch and I'm putting Skull in the town pile.

I liked Skull's case on Don_Johnson but I need to do my own read on the game to see if I agree.
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by don_johnson »

uctriton00 wrote:
I liked Skull's case on Don_Johnson
no. you didn't. it was terrible. these aren't the droids you're looking for...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Searching for a replacement for TCold, per his request.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

Rainbow, am I BP?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Searching for a replacement for elleheathen, per her request.
....what?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 563, BoroPhil wrote:Rainbow, am I BP?
There aren't really any other people starting with a 'B' who have a 'P' in their names, now are there?

In other news Skull and Don are still both town, and Lora still needs to die. They've been way too cautiously probing the situation, trying to avoid attention intentionally.
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 505, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 504, Skelda wrote:Wow, those Wake votes are bad.
Oh yeah.

Again, he isn't the sharpest seeming pony through his play, but the VT claim is beyond suicide for scum there. If he is any scum it draws the other to him, it draws the cop to him... its going to get him killed as scum if he is scum.

I think some stuff needs to be said here though that transcend the game though just to make it manageable.

@Wake - Stop it. You are not acting in a way that is really conducive to play. I actually completely agree with what aptil said about your play in "basically trollish". Its not outright trolling, but you are posting so much and all over the place that you make the game hard to read. I could honestly care less if it helps you or not, becase when it hurts everypony else and makes it hard for us to play, you are doing massive damage to the town. Period. Consolidate your posts and think before you do things. The way you are playing will make us ignore you, im almost to that stage because im ontent with a town read on you and I don't trust your ability to read others. Image is everything, and you are dragging yours through the mud.

@BP - Stop it. We are not policy lynching this far into the game. If he was a good scum pick I would be all over the utility lynch, but he isn't.

elle is still scum and should be lynched at the first possible chance, but there are other scum

vote BP

I would also be more than willing to lynch aptil (doing nothing, early false dilemma, interaction with Wake seems off) but BP is a bit more of a good lynch

First his vote on Skull is bad. Skull says something that is 100% true, BP calls it a scumtell by trying to over analyise it and misrep what he is saying. Lot like elle did but far worse. Then he just kinda drifts along saying Skull was scum all along (with no reason given except the afformentioned one this seems like just trying to justify not moving a vote for the sake of not moving a vote)

The catchup post is just very unusual. Basically attacks the DJ wagon because they might be town (while realistically any wagon probably has scum on it) but then glazes over the ones that aren't on the wagon and despite specifically mentioning utri as having an odd vote, passes up any further push there because he agrees with him about Skull, who BP isn't sure of a read on.

Elle is still scum (see attack on Skull, see swapping back and forth calling Skull mafia/SK when each supports her push) but BP and aptil are also good votes. As may be RM, she is a LOT more lurky as scum.

well that's what I thought but this is perhaps the most baffling post I've read in this thread. er, where did I suggest a 'policy lynch' on anyone?
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 547, Wake1 wrote:BP, I'll explain my Scumplay post-game.

JS, you believe I'm spamming because I'm providing "too much" content? Too much according to
whom
? Look, I'm smart as hell, and my life exemplifies that. I'd err on the side of providing a LOT of content and activity, than not enough, because there ARE Townies who are able to handle it. This is NOTHING. You should see when I'm
not
on a crappy, tabless phone.

I'm not getting lynched today. You don't lynch Townies, no matter how angry or butthurt you are. If you can't adapt to my stomry atmosphere of thought and activity, try your best to deal with it. I'll not coddle you or your tender feelings. Let's kill some fucking Scum and raise a little Hell.

In fact, within my five years of gameplay, I was also known as The Catalyst. Gee, I wonder why. ;-)
Because you're metallic? Because you case people to react violently when your around?

According to activity over-view. THERE IS NO - ONE EVEN CLOSE TO YOUR POSTING RATES. And its not content, just drivel really. Activity != Content. I hope you never get off your phone for the sake of us all.

And seriously "Smart as hell" thats something pretty much 100% of this site would class themselves as...
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

FOS: Maenara

In post 565, Maenara wrote:
There aren't really any other people starting with a 'B' who have a 'P' in their names, now are there?

In other news Skull and Don are still both town, and Lora still needs to die. They've been way too cautiously probing the situation, trying to avoid attention intentionally.
I think this post came as a logical consequence of Rainbowdash's post:
In post 557, Rainbowdash wrote:Manera (until I looked at OP thought he replaced HGH) isn't the worst lynch ever (the reaction to aptil is horrible, TNE wasn't too bad but that just really sets off an alarm), but I would rather lynch stronger scum reads who look like scum with them (elle and Aero)
saying she thought she (Maenera) was HGH's replacement. Therefore she (Maenera) figured RD didn't notice me because of lack of attentionwhoring on my part, so she uses it as an additional reason (along with that incantation) for her vote and to shift attention from her to me.
Panic much?
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:42 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Shit, has just about everyone wen replaced?
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:05 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 568, Loranthaceae wrote:
FOS: Maenara

In post 565, Maenara wrote:

I think this post came as a logical consequence of Rainbowdash's post:
In post 557, Rainbowdash wrote:Manera (until I looked at OP thought he replaced HGH) isn't the worst lynch ever (the reaction to aptil is horrible, TNE wasn't too bad but that just really sets off an alarm), but I would rather lynch stronger scum reads who look like scum with them (elle and Aero)
saying she thought she (Maenera) was HGH's replacement. Therefore she (Maenera) figured RD didn't notice me because of lack of attentionwhoring on my part, so she uses it as an additional reason (along with that incantation) for her vote and to shift attention from her to me.
Panic much?
If you're gonna OMGUS, OMGUS. Don't try to pull this bull here.

Trying to avoid attention is exactly the reason
why
scum so often sticks to trying to engage in polite inquiry and otherwise refrains from making definitive statements. You know, the exact thing I accused you of
before
RBD's post?
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:09 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Svenskt Stål replaces TCold effective immediately.
....what?

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:16 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

/confirm

On phone at work so no thoughts for e few hours.
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:41 am

Post by BoroPhil »

this is going to get really really confusing.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:48 am

Post by don_johnson »

it already is. maybe we should just lynch wake.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Open Games”