Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Stal, that's a non-answer. What makes Aptil worse compared to other lurkers?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

And to point out what i want from don, i dont want answers to singel questions, I want you to actively be a part of the ongoing discussion.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 850, Titus wrote:Stal, that's a non-answer. What makes Aptil worse compared to other lurkers?
Nothing, i would have stated it if i had something.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Svenskt Stal

You should have reasons beyond "they're a lurker" for your top scum read. All your reads seem to be gut. You can change your gut on a whim.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

So, I started catching up like 9 hours ago. Too many players to analyze. I need to visit this thread more often.

It's a giant Wall-Post and some players might hate it, but I did warn you:
In post 230, Brian Skies wrote:Also, I'm in a bunch of games right now so I will post infrequently and in walls. Also, Day 1 isn't my thing, but it might be this game. Who knows?
Spoiler:
In post 172, Titus wrote:I'm confident the scum is HGH and that Aptil was a counterwagon. HGH is ignoring questions inside the thread. The wagon on A appears out of nowhere and takes off while HGH's stagnates.
Anti-hero started the wagon. Did you think he was scum at this point? Did you think anyone else on the wagon was scum, and who?
In post 191, Titus wrote:I'm fine with a Skullduggery wagon here. Skull seems to be hostile and trying to manipulate the conversation to his whims rather than reality. Not sure if he's scum or town but I'd like to know relatively quickly.
Really? I can see how you thought this on the first read-through. But what do you think of the conversation now? I'm leaning towards Elle manipulating the conversation. Skull is just being abrasive. Not hostile though.
In post 212, Skelda wrote:I also do not like her case on Elle, and she seems to be twisting things around to suit her.
Same question to Titus from above. What do you think of the conversation now?
In post 212, Skelda wrote:However, I do love his 172 since I thought precisely the same thing when I saw the Aptil wagon. Yup, town thoughts! His Skull vote is fine, too, but I still like HGH better.
Same question to Titus from above.
Anti-hero started the wagon. Did you think he was scum at this point?
(Answered in Post 253) Did you think anyone else on the wagon was scum, and who?
In post 218, Titus wrote:I want to see your antihero read to verify you aren't sheeping popular opinion, but the mirroring in thought processes really siggests town.
This was a good catch against Skelda's entrance reads. During my re-read, I felt Skelda could have been a parrot. +Townpoints.
In post 228, Evil Regals wrote:
In post 186, TCold wrote:The stupid argument between elle and skull is making me think one of them is scum. But atm it's just a gut feeling.
Looks town v town to me.
I'm leaning this way as well. I didn't like Skull's initial approach to the anti-town thing in the beginning of the game, but I'm liking his defense against Elle. I like Elle's argument thus far for the most part, but there are some word choices and arguments that feel out of place. These include the "you don't seem to like questions" and "definite townreads" arguments. She's generating discussion and pushing Skull. I'm leaning more town on Skull up to this point.
In post 237, jmo16mla wrote:Willing to bet at least one out of tcold and aeronaut are scum. Anyone follow?
Still liking this point. I'm leaning towards Aeronaut being scum between the two. Possibly both.
In post 285, Titus wrote:@Skelda, I have to disagree with the no motivation to cut the day short. If the town is aligned and agrees upon a plan, scum can manipulate to cause disagreement. Also regarding Anti-Hero, if you tried to twist your read of him, that's VERY hard to do. If you had just agreed with popular opinion (which you did) you would have at least commented with some hostility that I was suspecting you might sheep your reads. Objecting about being ignored by someone other than your scum read is a town indicator to me which both Wake and Anti-Hero displayed so I'm putting them as town tentatively.
I'm not comprehending this. Please clarify what you were thinking at the time.
In post 287, Evil Regals wrote:
In post 238, uctriton00 wrote:Back.

I didn't do a good job of reading through all 10 pages (the first 3 were all a crap load of RVS and somewhere in there was a typo and arguments about it; was it jmo or someone who people tried to beat up for it?), so I didn't pick up anything I liked. I did ISO the lead wagon of Skulldudgerry and I don't know other people's reasonings for being on it, but for me:

What's your gambit going with "if you think I'm scum, vote me?" Who, honestly, as any town, invites that upon themselves? To me it's just an excuse to try to buy town credit.

Vote: Skullduggery
In post 245, HGH7193 wrote:
UNVOTE/VOTE:Skullduggery
I don't like either of these two votes. At least one of you is scum.

I also don't think Skull is scum. The interaction with Elle makes me think town v town and the way the wagon grew.. I think it's likely we have a town-skull than a scum-skull.
Which one do you think is scummier? Why?
In post 290, Rainbowdash wrote:Boro is also an awesome scum pick here.
Why?
In post 299, don_johnson wrote:sorry. been busy. I don't think skull is town. she disappeared as the wagon grew. maybe trying to shed the pressure? I don't know. i'll have to go back and read a bit more. skimming most of these longer posts. here's where i'm at:

townie:

Aeronaut

aptil

BoroPhil

elleheathen
Rainbowdash
Titus
RachMarie

JacobSavage

TCold

null:
Evil Regals
HGH7193

jmo16mla

Skelda
thenewearth

Antihero
uctriton00

scum:
Wake88
Brian Skies
Skullduggery

not necessarily seeing these three as scum together, just each a little scummy in their own right. I don't like brian skies post from atop this page. wake, well, that should be obvious. and skull. well, they are my top suspect at the moment. I see no reason to diffuse the wagon on them. the players running around yelling "skull is town! what is happening!" are making themselves look worse regardless of skull's flip. I see no reason to whine about an existing wagon on day one unless the accused is obvtown, which no one seems to be saying or proving. the best argument made yet is that the argument was town v. town, but that's sketchy and no one has explained why.

I will try and stay active a bit more often, just got a lot going on right now. those of you who know me know I am rarely prodded. ;)
This reads list from Don_Johnson still stands out to me. I've bolded the ones I feel are off. I feel like some of the reads in the town list conflict with some of the reads in the null list. Some of them are similar to me and I don't understand how some got town reads over others.

Not saying he's scum for it, as he does explain his thoughts later on. But I'm going to point it out now for later reference.
In post 330, elleheathen wrote:But I could see why you wouldn't want to see a Skull flip, regardless of alignment considering the assocative tell:
In post 217, elleheathen wrote:
In post 183, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 181, elleheathen wrote:This is exactly why I find your town read of them to be fabricated, not only because I can't see at all what is town about the two things that you quote but because it looks like a scum throwing out bogus town reads just to look town.
Has Ranawey flipped yet? Do you know his alignment already?
What does this have to do with Ranawey flipping? Are you saying that Ranawey's flip will prove that it
is
fabricated? Just because I think you've made a fabricated town read on Ranawey as scum, doesn't mean that I necessarily think that Ranawey is scum because of it.
The defense and misrep by Ranawey in 185 strikes me as a subtle attempt to discredit what I was actually saying about a read being definite. So this whole attempt here is festering that. And because I at least want to say this before we even get close to night falling. Whether it is today, tomorrow or whenever - when Skull flips scum, look into this, imo.
Hmmm? Maybe. I'll just keep this here for later reference.
In post 344, don_johnson wrote:first thing which stands out to me is that brianskies is on both early HGH, then aptil, hasn't voted skull, but seems to be fencesitting the wagon. i.e. refusing to take a stance on skull's alignment, but calling the wagon "scummy" irrelevant of the alignment of the target. this may change, but its the first thing which stands out.
Tcold is on all three.
that's all that stands out in a cursory glance. this does not include any votes in context either. might be worth looking into it further.
Does this make TCold scum or town?
Answered with a vote and pushed lynch on Page 19.
In post 349, Antihero wrote:/I talk about jmo's scummy behavior
/no one cares
In post 349, Antihero wrote:Not 100% (because there are no absolutes), but pretty close. There's way some major scumlord candidates floating around (jmo and don, just to name a couple) that I would rather vote for than Skull.
Okay, I admit I was ignoring you, even on this re-read. I'm not going to iso Jmo right now (especially since it would require ANOTHER re-read), but I've been reading his actions as town. Is he scum? Possible, but I'm leaning town on him. I also think there are better lynches to be had up to this point in the thread. You have beef with Don_Johnson - care to explain?
In post 350, Skelda wrote:Alright, I'm here. And I am not liking Don's recent posting. Firstly, his reads list in is seriously a bunch of random names, and his defense of it in isn't much better. That does nothing for the game, and his logic is seriously horrible. He's like, "this one is obvious, this one has a wagon already, this one has a post that annoys that I refuse to specify or tell what annoys me about it". It is ridiculous! And, when he says, "I only lynch out of my null pile if neccesary." shouldn't the nulls be the people leaning neither way who you are on the fence about? Not the players you just personally haven't played with before? Also his, "I'm not going to waste time or energy Day 1" seems like excusing lack of anything, which is just stupidity.

And don't even get me started on , that is illogical! What kind of person stops posting on the whole site for one game? I'm starting to think Skull is town because of how quickly the wagon sprung up and Don's horrible logic against her.

So, I'm going to VOTE: don_johnson. My favorite wagon of the game, hands down!
Good argument. Pretty much what I was thinking regarding the reads list. +Townpoints.
In post 355, jmo16mla wrote:It's still barely even a wagon. Two votes. How many have joined the wagon since? One. Hm. Sounds like it stalled out. Possibly because he's scum.
More pushing on HGH, and I'm liking the logic. There's a possible 3 person scumteam here, but calling out scumteams on Day 1 without a flip is ambitious and bad, especially for me. Also, I'm reading two of them as town up to this point, so I'm not giving it any weight right now.
In post 362, Rainbowdash wrote:@elle - Yes or no, there is nothing apart from the fact that Skull said "This is town" that you think he is scum for.

Also you entire missed the fact that you originally say "the SK comment came from town or SK" intentionally eliminating mafia. Then when I come in and attack you suddenly you start talking about interactions and how I should not be paid attention to because if he is scum you think I might be.
Why are you implying that her reads can't change? You're chainsawing Skull up to this point and it does make you suspicious by association. Especially since Skull gave your predecessor a townread for two posts that I don't think deserves a townread at all.
In post 373, Wake1 wrote:I suspectTitus, Elle, and Skelda.
Interesting. Reasons?
In post 388, don_johnson wrote:brianskies: I can agree to move on. your posting style is difficult for me to decipher. every time you post I feel like you are contradicting something you said earlier, but then when I go back to look, you just aren't. if you're scum, you're doing a great job.
Or I'm town and there's no reason for me to contradict myself to being with.
In post 399, Wake1 wrote:*Seems to be coasting with an easy vote on Aptil. (140)
*Unvotes Aptil. (192)
*Aeronaut scolds Skullduggery. He did consider putting Skull at L-1. (214)

*Points out that Skull doesn't like questions much. Votes her. (219)

*Makes an odd post that doesn't make much sense. (241)
*Mentions how Jmo voted for HGH in response to my claim to hammer Skull. (273)
*Potential misunderstanding/slip by Aeronaut regarding Jmo and I on reactions. (277)
*Says in response to Uct that he didn't like putting Skull at L-1 because of how quickly her wagon formed. (361)
Serious contradiction here on Aero's part.
In post 400, Titus wrote:@Wake, that's a damn good wall. Where is the vote?
Where's yours?
In post 423, Skelda wrote:
In post 421, Wake1 wrote:It seems you don't want to go into detail. When I ask for people's reads of me, I'm gauging their responses. Providing very little context, instead of going into detail, well, sends mixed signals.

You too, Skelda, Antihero and Loranthaceae.

Why?
I think you demanding people to read is either town or cocky scum. But you don't seem cocky. Other than that, I find you somewhat difficult to read. I don't know what it i, but I noticed it when I was making my introductory read list.

Also, I don't like your unexplained suspicion of me, but I don't like being suspected in general. I swear if I could be an Innocent Child every game I would...
Why not just answer the question?
In post 446, BoroPhil wrote:Titus - agreed with him at 191 (as above), but then his vote states that we need more content from DJ. bit bizarre this as DJ has been pretty prominent (and posted reads for everyone)
It's not bizarre. Don_Johnson posted reads and people had issues with his reasoning. Some people still think he's scummy. It's already been said before, but posting is not the same as content.

WTF? Where have I been all game? I'm barely halfway through and I'm still missing.

In post 466, Wake1 wrote:Players who deliberately ignore my direct posts are automatic lynchbait. Throughout the game I'll be gunning for those on the Lynch List. If that's the way it is, then that is the way it will be. Meaning, don't fucking ignore me. I encourage everybody to go after those on my list for being anti-Town.

Lynch List:

Aptil
Borophil
Jacob
Don
Skelda
Aeronaut

Respond to me truthfully and thoroughly or I'll lead your lynch!!!

Please read through the thread, Maenara.
Who died and made you king? If anti-hero used the same logic, we'd be lynching most of the players list.
In post 470, Maenara wrote:You do acknowledge that not contributing by means of engaging in theory discussion is anti-Town behavior, Wake88? You DO want people to give reads and not activeLurk, right?

Cases. Please.
Oooh. I was kind of liking your predecessor, but this post screams town to me. Please be town so I can win a game on this site.
In post 471, Wake1 wrote:Seven, point out my supposed anti-Town behavior, please.
Too many gambits, not enough discussion on other game events. Plus, you tend to push lurkers and people who ignore you. It seems too easy.

Can't tell if Aptil is bad town or...

The whole Wake, Boro, Aptil, Maenara escapade makes me laugh, noting this for future reference

In post 484, aptil wrote:Now it seems to me you are really asking how i could not have free time last week. i think that is personal question and i had a good reason for doing that i am not going to answer that at all.
Okay, so when are you going to generate content for us?
In post 487, Wake1 wrote:Since Maenara has apparently gotten off on the wrong path, I'm hoping everyone remembers her initial vote on me. She has the guts to try to twist my words against me as Scum. If she were wise, she'd go with the flow and actually answer questions. I'm now 51% sure she's Scum.
Really? Where? I'm reading the slot as town right now.
In post 495, Wake1 wrote:
What does everyone make of Maenara's vote and my Scumhunting?
Maenara's vote is most likely caused by irritation. Your scumhunting is alright, and I don't mind looking at all the reactions you're netting.
In post 496, JacobSavage wrote:Way to ask a loaded question.

What do I think, I think your full of shit personally.

I think maera's vote is justified and her reasonings are pretty soild.

Hell, I can't believe I didn't do this already.

VOTE: Wake88
How the hell do I not read this as opportunistic? You even push a fake policy lynch later. Soooooooo scummy.

RainbowPony gets townier and townier

In post 514, Evil Regals wrote:The fact you claimed early to help town doesn't help town. It hurts town in a way actually because it lessens the playing field for scum to find PRs.
For those of you who care, the current chances of scum finding a PR increases from 2/15 (13.33%) to 2/14 (14.29%) by Day 1's end. The chances of scum finding a PR increases with increasing days, but early on, the difference is pretty negligible.
In post 527, Maenara wrote:Lora: Questions questions polite interrogation setup speculation scum

VOTE: Loranthaceae
You redeem the towniness you lost during that policy lynch business.

Ugh! My townreads are pseudo-lynching one of my townreads. You will not have my support on this pseudo-wagon of yours.

In post 542, JacobSavage wrote:I find wake a distraction, unreadable and just generally useless.

Wake you are spamming, you need to understand this:
Too little content allows scum to dominate.
More content allows town to scum-hunt better
Too much content overwhelms town

Its a U shaped curve.

Your falling into the latter catagory. See NY 161 for an example of this
So stop it.
And where does your content fall into this U-shaped curve of yours?
In post 549, Rainbowdash wrote:Side note BS just crashed and burned out of my town read column in a single post.
Yeah, it was pretty bad. But +more townpoints for RainbowPony. Regarding the Aptil comment, the issue I had wasn't so much the vote, but that the person wasn't going to be able to defend himself based on what the previous person did. It sounded a lot better at the time. I'm not going to defend the rest of it though, because it was what I was thinking at the time.
In post 565, Maenara wrote:In other news Skull and Don are still both town, and Lora still needs to die. They've been way too cautiously probing the situation, trying to avoid attention intentionally.
The Don_Johnson case keeps popping up and I keep forgetting what it is so it's not coming together in my head. I'll need to re-read later to figure it out. I do agree with the Skull and Lora reads though.

JS is scummy as shit up to this point. Why is he not up for a lynch?

Lora is a bit over-defensive and it doesn't look town to me.

In post 579, aptil wrote:Also lost in the post : Why did people not pursue this further ? (this means the questionable decisions of TNE at the start).
I read it as town. TNE was giving his analysis on someone else's opinions regarding a wagon. I don't have a problem with his vote.
In post 587, Titus wrote:I don't like Brian's lack of lack of analysis. He usually posts a lot more content. His recent posting lacks this.
I didn't take you for a meta person. Anyhow, I'm linking (again) my only completed game thus far: Mismatched Mafia.
I had a heavy game-load and my play-style has been somewhat adjusted. It's kind of reverting back though.

Starting to see what Anti-hero is saying about Jmo only talking about surface-level stuff.

In post 642, Loranthaceae wrote:^ What spot, the early-game asskissing spot? Deja vu. I told you then and I'll say it again. Townies have scum reads not townreads. SCUMREADS!
There are players who townhunt and find scum through PoE as well. I kind of use this strategy.
In post 644, Titus wrote:What the hell? Wake practically admits he is the sk and everyone ignores this? No reasoning why I am wrong or right? Major scum points for everyone above me.
There's no guarantee he's the SK, and if he is, he's dumb. There's no reason to keep him to Lylo without a clear and Mafia should be targeting him if they think he's the SK. The gambit makes me think he's more likely to be town than scum, and he can be dealt with later.
In post 653, Antihero wrote:sven: mae+skull+me+you+rainbowdash sounds like a solid townblock to me. now, a big part of the awesomeness of a townblock comes from the fact that they vote scum together. I say we vote for BP or jmo (for reasons that RBD and I have already stated). I would also roll with a jacob wagon. But what does anyone else think?
I think you have a good townbloc assuming you and Sven are town. I think you all could be town, so I don't have a problem with it currently.

I prefer the JS wagon personally. A BP wagon is alright. I'm going to need a case because I can't remember what he's done up to this point. I'm still conflicted - leaning town on Jmo. Make a case and I might consider it.
In post 659, Evil Regals wrote:Maybe I should replace out and I will if others want me too, but I was excited to play this game. I have no problem playing it when my RL calms down which should hopefully be in a few days
If you want to play this game so bad, then do your best to create content and stay in. I don't see you as a possible Day 1 lynch up to this point, so I think you're fine for now.

Svenst sounds town with that "you can't earn my trust that easily" tidbit.

JS throws down an RVS-style vote onto Svenst. Like, seriously, how is this not lynched yet?

Ignoring Titus at this point.

In post 695, Titus wrote:Except that post is not begging the mafia to kill him. Rather, it suggests alignment with the mafia. Keep me alive mafia and I'll find discrepancies. It seems like he'd lead their mislynches. Why not direct anything at the SK? Either he is the SK or he absolutely wants us to think he is. I'm thinking the former as I can't see any rational player wanting the town to think he is the SK. He was likely trying to communicate that to the mafia. The problem is he wasn't subtle enough.
In post 629, Wake1 wrote:Mafia, you tempted to kill me tonight? You'd be unwise to write me off as detrimental to Town. If there are anomalies throughout the Days, I'll find them.
Okay, I lied. I couldn't help commenting on this.

Wake is explicitly egging the Mafia on to kill him tonight. He is literally asking them to shoot him or risk being caught by him.

I find Titus to be a little illogical at times, so the misrep is a null-tell for me right now.

Skipped Wake's wall-posts right before my prod on page 29.

In post 727, Svenskt Stål wrote:No one currently with votes attracts me, but wake, jacob and jmo are in my eyes acceptable. Wake because i dont understand him, jacob seems to be in troll mode and jmo is inactive.
In post 734, Svenskt Stål wrote:People I would be willing to vote

aptil, utcitron, don_johnson, antihero, jmo
In post 735, Svenskt Stål wrote:hmm i guess you can add boro and lora aswell.
What happened to
Wake and
JS? Out of this list so far, I'm liking Lora and JS the most. Maybe boro or Aptil.
In post 742, Wake1 wrote:Do you find it odd that, after I mention and vote for Uctriton, you then post three seperate reads on various players? It seems like a diversion.
Noted. But Uct is in his voting list, so I don't think it's that weird at all.
In post 753, Rainbowdash wrote:I would vote Sven or Manera (preferably Manera who is actually up to about my third pick for scum) here in a heartbeat over Loren and Wake.
This is interesting.
Is there a particular reason or is it because they're blatantly buddying?
Also, Wake might as well be temporary-confirmed town at this point, so that part makes sense.
In post 754, Loranthaceae wrote:Rach iand Maenara are town. The rest of the clowns on my wagon are scum, imo.
Sven makes the most compelling case of the game on antihero and yet he votes for his scumbuddy only to jump off him at the fist occasion.
How did you get a townread on Rach? The second part is interesting, but it just looks like Sven settling on a wagon he likes. What makes you think Jmo and Sven are scumbuddies?
In post 770, Rainbowdash wrote:I would also love an elle or BS lynch at this point. Both are aggressively avoiding this game.
Um, no. Pretty sure Elle asked for replacement. And I haven't been aggressively avoiding this game. I took on a heavy game load and put this one on the back-burner based on deadlines.

And why are you pushing lynches on inactives instead of scumreads? How is this different than your push on BP's policy lynch on Wake?
Apparently Elle and I are scumreads.

BP's wagon analysis is pretty good. I'm kind of sad I'm never mentioned, but seeing as how I haven't voted anyone and have been inactive, it's understandable. The only problem I have at a quick glance is him voting the scumread with the smallest wagon. :facepalm:

In post 797, Rainbowdash wrote:Actually when I went to pull the quote it was BS defending her (which is why I think they are both scum in part)
I tend to defend people when I shouldn't. Kind of like you. If you think that's scummy, then it's just whatever.
In post 797, Rainbowdash wrote:Plus TNE who she replaced WAS scummy.
Eh? That's not how I feel about TNE. Difference in opinion I guess.

Skelda, why do you say scummy things? I'll sort you later.

Nothing else up to this point has caught my interest.

Other thoughts:
Elle - Post 181 feels wrong. Continues to push the "definitive read" argument against Skull in 217.
Wake - Using too many gambits early on when discussion is already being generated. Comment on the discussion. Stop baiting people to earn slimy towncred. Still liking his analyses and whatnot, so he's still town for me.
Jmo - Ignored him for the most part the first time through.
Looks succint and towny on the re-read.
Starting to see what Anti-hero means about Jmo only touching surface-level stuff. Still like him for town, though.
Uctriton - Seems to pop-up in weird spots for me (as in, I can never remember what I'm thinking of the slot before he comes in). But his reaction to Wake's VT claim and other posts read town for me. His reaction to Wake being an SK does not.
Skull - The more people push this slot and misrep him, the more I think he's town.

Voting List
Aero - The "you don't like questions" argument against Skull in Post 220 feels wrong. Wake has a pretty good argument against this slot in Post 399.
Aptil - I'm a bit wary because I think this slot could just be badtown. But there hasn't been any content generated.
Loran - I've liked the cases brought up against this slot.
JS - This slot is scummy.

I'd consider but I need a case
BP
DJ
Uct
Jmo
Maybeeeeee Anti-hero

Anyhow, of the people from my voting list, Loran has the most votes.
VOTE: Loran
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

I saw your spoiler wall. It is rather large. Given how late it is, I cannot respond tonight. I see you had questions regarding quite a few of my posts. If you could grab and do bullet points, that would help me ensure I got it all. Your post appears chaotically organized.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 781, Nobody Special wrote:
Votecount 1.14

BoroPhil - 3 - Rainbowdash, Antihero, Skelda
Loranthaceae - 3 - RachMarie, Maenara, Svenskt Stål
jmo16mla - 2 - Evil Regals, Loranthaceae
Skullduggery - 2 - elleheathen, Aeronaut
Svenskt Stål - 2 - don_johnson, JacobSavage
Wake88 - 2 - Titus, uctriton00
elleheathen - 1 - Skullduggery
JacobSavage - 1 - jmo16mla
Maenara - 1 - aptil
Rainbowdash - 1 - BoroPhil
uctriton00 - 1 - Wake88

Not Voting: Brian Skies

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-11 11:43:19)

V/LA: Evil Regals through Monday October 7; uctriton00 through Monday October 7; don_johnson through Sunday October 6
A few people are making the most of the noise here.

I'd like to hear more from:

Rach, don - your votes are on replaced players. what do you think of their replacements?

Skull, jmo, aptil, wake, Brian (and I think uct now?) - you have votes on people with 0/1 votes. are you planning on moving these somewhere else; if not you must have a great case against those players? let's hear it.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 853, Titus wrote:VOTE: Svenskt Stal

You should have reasons beyond "they're a lurker" for your top scum read. All your reads seem to be gut. You can change your gut on a whim.
You just made me lose all the hope I had in the fairer sex. Time to go butt pirate.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

It's in my spoiler wall (which is chronologically organized), but you guys may have missed it.

uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

Guys went 35 pages will need to do catch up when I get back tomorrow night
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

VOTE: Uct

Please follow.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Nvm.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

I mean uct is just coasting. No concerns about who is voted or any thoughts about the game, says he will post tommorow, good vote
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:28 am

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 860, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: Uct

Please follow.
In post 861, Svenskt Stål wrote:Nvm.
In post 862, Svenskt Stål wrote:I mean uct is just coasting. No concerns about who is voted or any thoughts about the game, says he will post tommorow, good vote
What the hell was that?

My case on JS? He hasn't provided any content. Pretty simple.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:51 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Brian, first I'll politely ask you to enumerate any reasons you might have for calling my play scummy. After that I'd like you to answer what was scummmy about HGH's play. Dat huge post and all you have come up with is
In post 854, Brian Skies wrote:Loran - I've liked the cases brought up against this slot.
I'm delaying my answer to your questions because I have reason to believe that you failed a reaction test.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 864, Loranthaceae wrote:Brian, first I'll politely ask you to enumerate any reasons you might have for calling my play scummy. After that I'd like you to answer what was scummmy about HGH's play. Dat huge post and all you have come up with is
In post 854, Brian Skies wrote:Loran - I've liked the cases brought up against this slot.
I'm delaying my answer to your questions because I have reason to believe that you failed a reaction test.

Brian Skies, with BoroPhil and Stal. Yes/No? Why?

Part of the reason I've avoided voting you is because of the players on your wagon. I want to see your analysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 857, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 853, Titus wrote:VOTE: Svenskt Stal

You just made me lose all the hope I had in the fairer sex. Time to go butt pirate.
This is not a response.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:23 am

Post by don_johnson »

yes, it is quite ironic that sven's only contribution is being upset because people are "not contributing".

vote sven. you won't be disappointed.

brian: don't ever do that again.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 856, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 781, Nobody Special wrote:
Votecount 1.14

BoroPhil - 3 - Rainbowdash, Antihero, Skelda
Loranthaceae - 3 - RachMarie, Maenara, Svenskt Stål
jmo16mla - 2 - Evil Regals, Loranthaceae
Skullduggery - 2 - elleheathen, Aeronaut
Svenskt Stål - 2 - don_johnson, JacobSavage
Wake88 - 2 - Titus, uctriton00
elleheathen - 1 - Skullduggery
JacobSavage - 1 - jmo16mla
Maenara - 1 - aptil
Rainbowdash - 1 - BoroPhil
uctriton00 - 1 - Wake88

Not Voting: Brian Skies

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-11 11:43:19)

V/LA: Evil Regals through Monday October 7; uctriton00 through Monday October 7; don_johnson through Sunday October 6
A few people are making the most of the noise here.

I'd like to hear more from:

Rach, don - your votes are on replaced players. what do you think of their replacements?

Skull, jmo, aptil, wake, Brian (and I think uct now?) - you have votes on people with 0/1 votes. are you planning on moving these somewhere else; if not you must have a great case against those players? let's hear it.
You already know what I said, BP.
In post 726, Wake1 wrote:OK.

Uct, you're distorting my words because you're deceitful Scum. Didn't you just read how I said liars piss me off? Only Scum deliberately lies! Everyone, I believe we should lynch Uctriton for his lying. Please follow my wagon.

VOTE: Uctriton00
Only Scum has reason to lie and distort,
and keep doing it
. Town's got no reason to be malicious and shady like Scum. So, no, I'm not going to remove my vote because even after I said how much I hate it when people lie, he did it anyways. Good Town doesn't do that; if certain Town is stupid, then maybe.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Wake1 »

Titus, we can argue your theory that I'm the Serial Killer some more if you want, and then compare notes later on post-game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, this discussion will continue when more evidence appears. If it is evidence of you being the sk, we will discuss further then. If you are magically cleared, then I will apologize. I doubt the latter will happen. It is important to catch scum first. I am fine moving to my less certain reads for now because you are not likely to be lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 870, Titus wrote:Wake, this discussion will continue when more evidence appears. If it is evidence of you being the sk, we will discuss further then. If you are magically cleared, then I will apologize. I doubt the latter will happen. It is important to catch scum first. I am fine moving to my less certain reads for now because you are not likely to be lynched.
No, you can argue it right now regardless of new evidence, and continue doing so when new info comes up.

There's no need to apologize for Scumhunting, either.

If you feel so damned certain I'm the Serial Killer, then go for it. You've got time. I think you should put your time and effort towards the one you're most certain about,
regardless
of what the majority thinks.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:50 am

Post by uctriton00 »

Back and skimmed the pages over the weekend.

My honest impression of this game: this game has a lot of people in it, and there are people calling us "the lurker queue" in some manner. I was on VLA so that's my excuse, not sure what everyone else's excuse is. For me it's personally hard to keep track of all these votes.

Here are my own personal thoughts that I have going on in my head about people I voted in this game:
Wake = terrible gambiting and is not helping anyone with that approach. It basically tells scum to leave him alone (which is terrible in itself because he basically tells the game "well i never die at night because scum don't want to hurt me"), and he buys himself a town card by claiming himself as VT Day 1. Yeah I've done that before when I was a new player back in the day, but I never EVER told anyone to vote for me before. I was willing to let him slide just to see if we could get a better picture of him, but then I think it was either DJ or Titus who said that an SK role can clearly benefit from this strategy. I'm willing to roll that dice that he is an SK, or if not, it calls him on his own damn bluff of "hey guys vote me out!".
Skull = that was my early vote which was spawned from sheeping. The game went by so fast (I didn't even get to read the game before it was at several pages). I went to ISO the lead wagon and it looked good. But my gut says a Day 1 mislynch would be way easy to get in a big game, so we should stop.
DJ = After feeling that Skull was thus town, I sheeped the Skull read on DJ. It looked good (I was vague about it DJ but I can point out sentences in detail about what posts I found suspicious). The vote came off because the SK Wake theory came up and I like it way more.
Titus = My impression of him will depend greatly on it.
Sven = I have ZERO clue what that vote and unvote was for on me. Tell me, Sven.

I've only played with a few other people in this game but haven't picked up on anything yet.

Pretty sure I'm going to get **** on by the "active" bloc in this game but these are honestly my opinions right now.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:53 am

Post by uctriton00 »

*pages posted over the weekend

And hey look Wake just ninja'd me.

Wake, remember that time when you said "hey everyone vote me out!" Now you're angry that the vote is on you?

I'm not voting you because I believe you're a VT. I'm voting you because I believe you're a gambit-playing SK or scum.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Wake1 »

And now Uctriton lies again by saying I'm angry.

When people play dishonestly,
routinely
, they earn my vote.

Return to “Completed Open Games”