Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 928, Maenara wrote:Narrowed it down in what fashion? I don't disagree with either lynch, per se, but it's for radically different reasons, and you seem to be equating them.
When I made that post, I meant that I had narrowed my focus down to voting for either Wake or BoroPhil today. At this point in the game, I don't feel strongly enough about any of the other top vote-getters to support their respective lynches today.
In post 949, jmo16mla wrote:Don, my slot really has no content. ISOing it probably won't give you too many answers.
And you're...okay with that?
In post 953, BoroPhil wrote:what exactly do you mean by I'm not pursuing anyone? I'm a hell of a lot more active than you who has done basically fuck all for most of the game then comes along with that. Fine, you don't think my scumhunting is any good, but at least I am trying to do something in this game which is more than I can say for 85% of the players, including you for the majority.
When someone accuses you of being scummy for whatever reason, it's generally not a good sign to point to someone else and say, "Why aren't you accusing them too? They're doing the same thing, but they're so much worse than me." Smells of deflection.
In post 972, jmo16mla wrote:Large game. I usually stick to micro and newbie games because of their smaller size.
Does that mean we can expect more from you once some of the riffraff has been weeded out and the player list is smaller? (Assuming you're still alive by then, of course.)

With the deadline looming and no other viable wagons forming on players I want dead, I feel comfortable getting behind the BoroPhil lynch. I won't beat a dead horse and other folks have presented plenty of evidence on him already, but I will say that my interactions with him thus far have left a sour taste in my mouth. I just have a difficult time seeing his actions coming from a Town mindset.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BoroPhil
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.17

BoroPhil - 7 - Antihero, Skelda, Maenara, Titus, Svenskt Stål, Brian Skies, Skullduggery
jmo16mla - 3 - Evil Regals, Loranthaceae, BoroPhil
Loranthaceae - 2 - RachMarie, jmo16mla
Skullduggery - 2 - Albert B. Rampage, Aeronaut
uctriton00 - 2 - Wake88, Rainbowdash
Maenara - 1 - aptil
Svenskt Stål - 1 - JacobSavage

Not Voting: uctriton00, don_johnson

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-11 11:43:19)

V/LA: ...
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 990, Wake1 wrote:
@ Nobody Special

Would you please warn/penalize Maenara for her trolling and namecalling?
Since trolling is highly subjective, I'll just mention here that Players should not attack other players, but instead attack the playstyle thereof.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 993, JacobSavage wrote:Really wake?

Penalize Maenara for namecalling?

If any scum kill wake I'll give you a "GEt of lynch free Card."

I'm being serious
still no content?
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Albert: wagons have been kind of crappy and spread out all day. it looks like phil is getting the noose. lora and jmo tied for second. so if you want to quick iso those three it will give you a good place to start.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

don i thought YOU were going to iso me?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

@Skelda

You will be my first target and sole point of focus day 2.

Ignore this if boro flips scum.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 1006, Svenskt Stål wrote:@Skelda

What brings you to this decision?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

His latest correspondence with boro.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

Okay, i'm not seeing boro scum. someone point out a post of his that screams scum.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Read maenaras wall and focus on the boro posts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh. I don't like some of the players that have jumped here. Yet, we need a lynch.

I know a recent sub in (Rampage) asked for a summary. I'll try to get to that. The odds are unlikely that I will finish before the deadline however.

I'll be doing that for my own benefit as there are plenty of players that I'd like to reread given the high number of unsuccessful wagons. Is it due to too many cooks in the kitchen or scum behavior?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1011, Titus wrote:Is it due to too many cooks in the kitchen or scum behavior?
Both.

And don't forget that we have a handful of players that aren't visiting the thread regularly enough or producing content. This BP wagon still feels wrong to me. But I'm not switching over to Uct. That feels equally wrong. Too many lynchbait in this game.
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 1000, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 928, Maenara wrote:Narrowed it down in what fashion? I don't disagree with either lynch, per se, but it's for radically different reasons, and you seem to be equating them.
When I made that post, I meant that I had narrowed my focus down to voting for either Wake or BoroPhil today. At this point in the game, I don't feel strongly enough about any of the other top vote-getters to support their respective lynches today.
In post 949, jmo16mla wrote:Don, my slot really has no content. ISOing it probably won't give you too many answers.
And you're...okay with that?
In post 953, BoroPhil wrote:what exactly do you mean by I'm not pursuing anyone? I'm a hell of a lot more active than you who has done basically fuck all for most of the game then comes along with that. Fine, you don't think my scumhunting is any good, but at least I am trying to do something in this game which is more than I can say for 85% of the players, including you for the majority.
When someone accuses you of being scummy for whatever reason, it's generally not a good sign to point to someone else and say, "Why aren't you accusing them too? They're doing the same thing, but they're so much worse than me." Smells of deflection.

In post 972, jmo16mla wrote:Large game. I usually stick to micro and newbie games because of their smaller size.
Does that mean we can expect more from you once some of the riffraff has been weeded out and the player list is smaller? (Assuming you're still alive by then, of course.)

With the deadline looming and no other viable wagons forming on players I want dead, I feel comfortable getting behind the BoroPhil lynch. I won't beat a dead horse and other folks have presented plenty of evidence on him already, but I will say that my interactions with him thus far have left a sour taste in my mouth. I just have a difficult time seeing his actions coming from a Town mindset.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BoroPhil
that's not what I'm saying though is it?

Mae is accusing me of poor scumhunting because she thinks she is scum. I think mine has been good, but in reality that's moot. My point is I am actually doing some, as opposed to the majority of players in here.

Fact is we have a lot of people doing not a lot, and as is typical on day one one of the more active town players is on their way to getting lynched.
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 1006, Svenskt Stål wrote:@Skelda

If I do get lynched please go for Skelda tomorrow. and probably Mae as well considering the way she suddenly turned up to stick a vote on my wagon.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Unghhhh! It pings too hard. I can't be on this wagon anymore. It just feels so wrong to me.

VOTE: Loran

Still liking this one more.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:47 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Brian, what in the world are you trying to accomplish?

Boro, it will take alot more than you flipping town for me to doubt maenara. No one is perfect but I agree that she has tunneled abit on you and stuff others get away with you dont. Scum or town, i dont belive your play deserved a lynch today and I'll take some responsibility if you flip town for my lack of giving enough fucks.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:59 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 962, Brian Skies wrote:374: HGH played brilliantly? In what aspect? He made seriously scummy moves. You say it's obvtown. I don't see how it's any different from a scum player making the same mistakes. I'm also not even reading this slot (in case you remember, I did say HGH looked like lost town). Your biggest defense of his play was that he had "big balls". I'm just not buying that. It looks like a terrible reason to make your predecessor look better. It's a red flag.
Yes. What scummy moves? HGH = Obvtown yes. What mistakes? You're not reading this slot, hmm (I thought you said he made seriously scummy moves, how the fuck does that equate to lost town?). You're high, I said for him to be scum he'd have to be big balled scum. Go read. The rest is irrelevant because the premise is wrong.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: 376: The over-quantified argument? I already explained this. I was doing this so DJ could respond to me more easily. Also, you never even bring up this argument against Wake when he does it.
You did it to make your vote look more legitimate.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: 397: You politely ask Titus a question, but it looks like you're actually looking for a specific response. You then go on to accuse Titus of being a townread forger. Really? It feels like reaching. Also, your interaction with the mod is out-of-place, can be faked, and raises another red flag for me.
More polite questioning that includes asking for RainbowPony's reads without giving your own. You ask questions but you lack analysis. Then you go on to say we should check RBP's meta for loyalty? I understand it's a joke, but you could be more serious in your scumhunting.
I still think it was faked, the setup was really rather clear about that. So if you think my interaction with the mod was faked, which it was.. surprise!, how come you are vehemently against the idea of Titus faking his SK-related ignorance? You are calling me out on mine (ignorance) at a time when I am the second largest wagon, this is fucking hypocritical at best.

About my questions, you're not even the first to come up with calling them bad. They're awesome, and loyalty could be RD's flaw with regard to her defending Skull and Wake.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: 530: If you know what the case is, then why not defend against it? The best you can do is an OMGUS? Really?
Did I say case? No. I said I know what this is. To me her attack seemed like she wanted to be the only player with a plant profile picture. "There can be only one" = SK mentality. Didn't feel the need to pursue this line of thought though. Me accusing Mae of sampling RD's words and turning it into an accusation didn't lead anywhere either but not because it didn't have potential to be scummy, but because I figured she didn't know what she was doing judging from 654.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: 568: You're providing information to clear something up. But there's no analysis.
You go on to make more polite questioning posts without providing any content. It looks bad. And anything that even remotely looks like scumhunting seems feigned to me.
I don't understand what you're talking about. Polite questioning, you mean the "panic much?" comment at the end? That's the analysis. The thing I was accusing Mae of was panic in light of the fact that she saw her scummy rolePM and didn't know how to make a good entrance so she took the post that RD made about her and turned it into an accusation that I wasn't being prominent enough to be noticed. The shattered way in which you ricochet this back to me now is mindboggling.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: 754: Rach gets a townread? From what? The rest of the post isn't bad.
She didn't do any of the scummy things I enumerated.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: I could make a pbp analysis for anybody and make them look just as bad. But I'm not a Day 1 player and I can just as easily be wrong. But these are the reasons I think you're scummy. Plus, I have a strong townread on Maenara right now and I'm willing to shamelessly sheep her as long as she provides good reasoning. And no, your posting has not gotten any townier for me.
I read this as active-, and Sven's most recent post as passive resistance for the BP wagon, which is good.
VOTE: BP
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1016, Svenskt Stål wrote:Brian, what in the world are you trying to accomplish?
He's been wide awake ever since I called Rach town. Maybe they're scumbuddies and he wanted to squeeze me into elaborating on that "townread".
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:25 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

You mean Called rach scum? Or who do you mean are scumbuddies? What are your personal thoughts on BP?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

No. I called Rach town. Rach and Brian. He's not a bad lynch. I'd go for Brian though.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:28 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

No. I called Rach town. Rach and Brian. He's not a bad lynch. I'd go for Brian or Titus though. BP has been on the defensive since forever and his list of lynch candidates screams non-confrontation.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

I dont understand, sounds like you are saying two things about rach.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:45 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1022, Svenskt Stål wrote:I dont understand, sounds like you are saying two things about rach.
No, it's just that you can't distinguish between a current development and a past one.
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:19 am

Post by aptil »

@jmo: you have been around the whole game and yet your posts have not been more than 1 line . That play style is really weird .VOTE: JMO

Return to “Completed Open Games”