mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 786, BoroPhil wrote:
BoroPhil - 3 - Rainbowdash, Antihero, Skelda

Rainbowdash
seems to have admitted grudgingly she was wrong, but then she had no other choice really. It does strike you as odd that scum would target one particular player so badly on day one though. Every tactic is a scum tactic though.
Antihero
- voted for aptil (NEEDS A WAGON, 125 - was this rvp or odd?) Likes the idea of "mae+skull+me+you+rainbowdash" as a town block. you being sven
Now I see skull as townish, mae I'm unsure, Sven town, rainbow leaning scum. so it's an odd group. Sven does seem one of the towniest though so he would be a good person for scum to attach to. Certainly suspicion on antihero here
Skelda
- hasn't answered my questions, gave a good misrep of me at 762. strong scum chance.

Loranthaceae - 3 - RachMarie, Maenara, Svenskt Stål

Loran
- asked if scum had daytalk. interesting. something I'd ask if I was scum. thinks Titus and Sven are scum, I'd say they aren't. less sure on Rach. this is probably a decent wagon on reflection.
Rach
- incredibly quiet. only vote is actually for HGH, Loran's predecessor.
Mae
- just don't get good vibes. seems prickly, but we didn't get on in a previous game so maybe she just has an obnoxious style. quite defensive of Sven
Sven
- has come across as pretty town, but when you ISO him it's pretty light. got involved with Wake quite a bit and I agreed with the majority. but then again Don and Titus irk him. leaning back to unsure here. so might lower the case on Loran

jmo16mla - 2 - Evil Regals, Loranthaceae

jmo
- A lot of votes with very little reasoning. Titus (31) - for being eager , ranawey (48), aeronaut (142) - for being opportunistic, TNE (206), hgh (257), Jacob (760) So - eagerness is bad, opportunism could be an easy shot. then we are on Jacob for being a lurker (though tbf I did agree with this earlier) decent scum chance here. and at this stage jmo/Jacob could easily both be scum.
Evil
- quiet, but has been v/la. not really sure on his reasoning for the vote on jmo though ("this feels fake")
I think we could well have scum somewhere in [jmo, evil, jacob]

Skullduggery - 2 - elleheathen, Aeronaut

Skull
- explained my thoughts on here. didn't like her hunting anti-town declaration early on D1, but then reactions seemed a bit more towny
elle
- town for me, and can understand why she thinks skull is scum. Certainly more town than skull, no doubt about that.
So on reflection here, elle's voting for skull is understandable but I'd say Skull is just overkeen town at this stage.

Svenskt Stål - 2 - don_johnson, JacobSavage

Sven
- see above.
Don
- has seemed one of the towniest, interesting that he voted for skelda for misrepping in when I think skelda is also doing a similar thing on me. but then he dropped it quickly. Vote was actually on TCold.
Jacob
- lurked, didn't respond to my vote. wanted a policy lynch on wake? (I didn't really understand that green stuff). Pretty scummy.

Wake88 - 2 - Titus, uctriton00

Wake
- Hah. well we've discussed him to death. wouldn't be against a lynch as I quite like Titus's theory and you feel we have to take Wake out at some point because of the pure uncertainty.
Titus
- looks solid town. the only thing I would say is I've played in a Titusscum game and he looked solid town on D1 there as well.
uct
- barely posted. Wake an easy place to put a vote? pretty scummy.

So conclusions

Scummiest atm:
Antihero
Skelda
jmo
Jacob
uct

Loran is a possible but I'm unsure of the people on the wagon so far. As I've written that I've got less sure on Sven, Mae doesn't go out of her way to help and Rach is very quiet.

the 'town block' of "mae+skull+[antihero]+[sven]+rainbowdash" is certainly a group I'd like to keep an eye on as well. I'd love to here what everyone thinks of the townblock

Anyway Of the 5 above, jmo is the only one with 1+ vote so

UNVOTE:
VOTE: jmo
Right, so this, except Skelda ahead of jmo.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Titus »

I put up a case on Borophil. Will grab when I don't post by phone.

Mastin that readwall sucks.

Jmo, you missed my borophil case and a question I asked you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Skelda »

Wait, what happened to the BP wagon? Why aptil? Because aptil is an easy vote, probably. If it comes between aptil and a No Lynch, I'll vote aptil, but the wagon just seeems out of nowhere, probably because BP is scum being spared.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Absolutely agreed. The scums tried to wagon wake as well, which made me feel more confident about Boro scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1151, Titus wrote:Mastin that readwall sucks.
That's because it's not mine. I quoted it as a reference.
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1154, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1151, Titus wrote:Mastin that readwall sucks.
That's because it's not mine. I quoted it as a reference.
Do you agree with the readwall or not?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Right, so doing some light reading. I realize we're short on time and so, my focus should mainly be on aptil and BoroPhil, but I want to get caught up before night, not during, because that's a death sentence. :P (Ironically...the less people know me, the more often I end up nightkilled. :P)
In post 28, aptil wrote:
In post 26, Ranawey wrote:VOTE: Aeronaut

Can't find any silly reason to vote him.
So this is a serious vote.
One of these two probably scum, but not both.

TCold
might
be scum.
In post 56, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 44, elleheathen wrote:Much more likely to be an entity all your own, hm?
In post 55, thenewearth wrote:Sith Lord?

Sounds like someone who'd be SK.
What's with all the SK hunting?
Noteworthy.

elleheathen looks quite bad at this early stage.
In post 73, RachMarie wrote:not liking HGH so far... but need more from everyone before making a final decision on who I think is the scum...
Rach looks like scum, too.
In post 112, don_johnson wrote:a couple players seem to be trying to stir the pot. there is really only one bandwagon of note which is mostly a joke wagon. and borophil claimed scum on page 5.

unvote, vote: borophil
So, this looks like a bus-vote. The reason isn't this post. It's the follow-through. Claims BoroPhil is scumclaiming, BoroPhil makes a very weak response, and then he takes it off instantly, calling the reaction mildly town.

Vote: BoroPhil
Meh, at this stage, am kinda agreeing that aptil looks like an easy mislynch. Granted, haven't finished reading, yet, and it's very, VERY weak, butyeah.
Will be perfectly honest, here. I'm having a LOT of trouble pinning things down at the moment. Granted...only page six. So in the 35 remaining pages, I'm probably going to find SOMEthing. But right now, I'm mainly waiting to find a nugget of scumminess to latch onto, since while I have a few scattered reads, it's neither coherent nor strong.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1155, Titus wrote:Do you agree with the readwall or not?
At this stage, probably not.

But I asked for a summary, and that was all I was given as one, soooooo...reference. If you want me to have a better one, make it. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Skelda »

Yup mastin. DM is very likely to be scum is BP.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Titus »

I will try to do a summary when I get home. No promises given the detail required.

I don't see dj as scum with bp but I did think dj was scum earlier. Will reread. I like Stal as Bp's buddy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Titus »

I will try to do a summary when I get home. No promises given the detail required.

I don't see dj as scum with bp but I did think dj was scum earlier. Will reread. I like Stal as Bp's buddy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Am
thinking
Antihero's town at this point, buuuut...still got 40 pages to read, overall. :P
aptil - 5 - Antihero, Brian Skies, thenewearth, TCold, Aeronaut
If there's scum here, then my guess would be in the middle, particularly TNE and TCold.
Not Voting: RachMarie, Wake88, don_johnson
All three of these had posted, and yet left themselves without voting. I definitely think there's at least one scum, there, if not more.

Also liking Titus for town.
Minor townread on Skelda.
Minor scumread on Wake.

Through 9. Yes, I'm pathetic. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

ucti and ABR are so scum here.... they really need death more than anypony else. I actually didn't think elle slot could get worse but it did.

Vote BP

Amazingly the entire aptil wagon is null or worse reads, mostly worse
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1162, Rainbowdash wrote:ucti and ABR are so scum here.... they really need death more than anypony else. I actually didn't think elle slot could get worse but it did.

Vote BP

Amazingly the entire aptil wagon is null or worse reads, mostly worse
I don't like ABR either.

Can the people on the aptil wagon please explain it to me, because it's purpose is beyond me?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Both wagons have quickly manifested. Regarding Aptil and Borophil, we could lynch one and then the other. IF it's plausible that Scum is among them. If not, Scum's playing well. Your thoughts?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1164, Wake1 wrote:Both wagons have quickly manifested. Regarding Aptil and Borophil, we could lynch one and then the other. IF it's plausible that Scum is among them. If not, Scum's playing well. Your thoughts?
Except just saying that deprives the town of info if we did agree, and I don't even understand the case behind aptil.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1163, Skelda wrote:I don't like ABR either.
Want to just lynch him?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1166, Rainbowdash wrote:
Want to just lynch him?
Do you reckon we've got the votes? I think I might be down for that, although BP is still on my death list.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1013, BoroPhil wrote:Mae is accusing me of poor scumhunting because she thinks she is scum.
I'm guessing this isn't what you meant to say.

You've spent a lot of time lately disputing Skelda's vote on you, but why haven't you been engaging more with Maenara? She seems to want to lynch you more than anyone else on your wagon. If you wanted to diffuse this wagon on you, I imagine that that's where you would want to start.
In post 1013, BoroPhil wrote:I think mine has been good, but in reality that's moot. My point is I am actually doing some, as opposed to the majority of players in here.

Fact is we have a lot of people doing not a lot, and as is typical on day one one of the more active town players is on their way to getting lynched.
Do you think we should be going after lurkers as well? What's your take on the Aptil counter-wagon?
In post 1017, Loranthaceae wrote:I read this as active-, and Sven's most recent post as passive resistance for the BP wagon, which is good.
Are you saying that passive resistance is better than active resistance? If so, how?
In post 1152, Skelda wrote:Wait, what happened to the BP wagon? Why aptil? Because aptil is an easy vote, probably. If it comes between aptil and a No Lynch, I'll vote aptil, but the wagon just seeems out of nowhere, probably because BP is scum being spared.
I agree with this. Aptil seems like easy mislynch bait to me. His play thus far leans closer to clueless Town that is being misinterpreted as Scum-motivated. He isn't worth a no-lynch, though, so I will begrudgingly move my vote to him if I absolutely have to. I'd much, much rather get rid of BoroPhil or Wake, though.
In post 1162, Rainbowdash wrote:ucti and ABR are so scum here.... they really need death more than anypony else. I actually didn't think elle slot could get worse but it did.
We can worry about him tomorrow. For reference, he and Sven were the original proponents of derailing the BoroPhil wagon (here). When/if BoroPhil flips Scum, I think ABR would be a fantastic place to look for potential Scum buddies first.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Skelda »

Alright, Skull, I'm fine with that.

BP is today's lynch.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

i´ll the more slow people of this thread another 12 hours to go aptil, then i am changing to boro for good.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.19

aptil - 7 - jmo16mla, Svenskt Stål, Maenara, don_johnson, Albert B. Rampage, BoroPhil, JacobSavage
BoroPhil - 7 - Antihero, Skelda, Titus, Skullduggery, Loranthaceae, mastin2, Rainbowdash
Loranthaceae - 2 - RachMarie, Brian Skies
Wake88 - 2 - aptil, uctriton00
jmo16mla - 1 - Evil Regals
uctriton00 - 1 - Wake88

Not Voting: ...

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

(New) Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-12 17:49:46)

V/LA: ...
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Wake1 »

What are reasons to vote for Aptil or Boro, other than wanting to lynch someone?
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

Why the fuck is evil voting me.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

As for BoroPhil, look at his read wall in 786. He takes the position that Stal is town but maybe not. Then Stal is not in his scum list. The wall takes no hard position but gets him to a jmo vote. His ISO is full of questions and not many strong positions. He is not my favorite lynch but I am not getting a Wake lynch.
Brief summary of the case on BoroPhil. Manera goes into more detail but I'm too lazy to ISO her right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”