Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

114 is there because it feels so of just stale, but more from boros part than yours. Same goes for rachs 604.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1349, don_johnson wrote:ABR: how do you feel about aptil today?
I think he's STILL as scummy as he was yesterday.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:12 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Svenskt, in your defence of jacob, Boro continually called jacob scummy, then voted for me...

That's almost like he is his scum partner.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

i dont understand how you can come to that conclusion... i also think this is one of those questions that isnt
if
but
how
, as in, scum can call scum scummy, scum can call cum towny, its in the way its done. What I posted sudgests to me that jacob should not be a likely scum buddy of boro.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.03

Albert B. Rampage - 4 - Skullduggery, Loranthaceae, RachMarie, aptil
Evil Regals - 3 - Maenara, Svenskt Stål, Albert B. Rampage
Svenskt Stål - 3 - Rainbowdash, Brian Skies, Titus
aptil - 1 - don_johnson
JacobSavage - 1 - jmo16mla

Not Voting: Evil Regals, JacobSavage, Antihero, uctriton00, Wake88

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-03 15:55:36)
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1346, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not motivated to go through 50 pages and get lynched anyway because I made a mistake with Boro.
Do you really think that's the only reason people are suspicious of you?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

ABR, it's not the fact solely you were on the wagon. Rather it is your posts surrounding that wagon. What is your opinion on Stal?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 am

I think Stal is town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 am

He posts too much and is too contrarian.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1263, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Clearly I'm being set up, but no, you can't lynch me because I'm not scum.
In post 1264, Svenskt Stål wrote:How so albert?
In post 1265, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My role PM.
This seems ineffectual, Albert, because anyone can say such.

In post 1256, Loranthaceae wrote:VOTE: Albert B Rampage
@Sven
I've had it up to here with your quintuple posting bullshit Sven. Wake didn't vote boro either, but you don't seem to think that makes Wake less town so I think you just claimed scum.
In post 1282, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1256, Loranthaceae wrote:VOTE: Albert B Rampage

@Sven
I've had it up to here with your quintuple posting bullshit Sven. Wake didn't vote boro either, but you don't seem to think that makes Wake less town so I think you just claimed scum.
You put effort towards Sven and I, yet none for your vote on ABR. Why, please?
In post 1268, Loranthaceae wrote: I can't speak for everybody but I'd like some reads if it's not too much trouble. Defensiveness and silly statements will get you nowhere
In post 1268, Loranthaceae wrote:Do you think I'm scummy?
What I find eminently Scummy, Loranthaceae, is the image of members deliberately shrugging off worthy questions. Please, answer my question for our enlightenment.

And since you've ignored my question, I'm now more curious about you, friend. Why exactly in your own words have you voted for ABR, and why haven't you put any effort in explaining why? I'm unsure if defensiveness or utter silence is Scummier. Please answer my question, and while you do so, please post your updated reads of not only myself, but the far more experienced other players here. That way, I can have the feeling that your Scumhunting isn't hollow.

In post 1280, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote Sven
Hello, Rainbow. Do you still feel loyal about my innocence?

Also, considering that I'm a very simple man, please explain to me why you've voted for Sven—to me, not what you've said to others.

In post 1288, Brian Skies wrote:There were two good early scum targets in the beginning of the game based on wagons that were expressed throughout Day 1 by a few different players. One was Aero (Mastin) and the other was TCold (Sven). Mastin flipped town, so I'm going to vote Sven until I find the motivation to comb through 50 pages of Day 1 content.

VOTE: Sven
I daresay your vote is flimsy. Do you not consider the 12+ other players? Your vote changes with the wind, Brian, like a worn leaf. Does it have something to do with Autumn?

In post 1313, don_johnson wrote:wake: ok. well that helps to clear things up. I saw the flavor but when I checked the pms there was no differentiation as to who had what weapon. that makes sense though and thanks to the mod for confirming. my guess would be sk hit mastin as scum
or
to push the djmislynch. having given it some thought, I would imagine our sk is among the less active players. I don't see any reason for an sk to be out mixing it up and drawing attention to themselves especially in a game this large. as for scum killing skelda, I will need to pay attention to it on reread.
This is asked with as much respect as can be possible: How long have you played Mafia? IF I were the Serial Killer, and had investigation immunity, I would do everything I could to be front and center with many thorough, informative posts. For the SK to be less active, there's probably the increased possibility of being shot by Mafia for being perceived as a Power Role playing it safe. Especially with a game this large, with utter immunity, mixing it up by being as Towny as possible would indeed be a very powerful strategy. Unless, of course, the Goon squad comes to kill you. Speaking of which, I'm very surprised neither Scums ganked me last night. It will undoubtedly be their undoing, as they soon realize my effectiveness and attention late-game.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Wake1 »

Got some time off, copious amounts of coffee, and a pretty good mood. Time to actually play Mafia!
;-)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, your response seems to be an attempt to argue the SK would play as you do. So in response, I am giving you a gun. Please don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Also, why do you imply RBD's vote is illinformed. He went through a big wall of Sven's actions. Hardly looks ill-informed to me. I can see the thought process and it very much mirrors my own.

Again, you imply that Brian's vote is flimsy when he's voting the two scumreads he has had previously. Why should Brian feel compelled to change his reads up at all?

I'm thinking you are starting from the position that I am wrong on Sven being scum because I need to be discredited. Hardly. I was right on BoroPhil. I will be right on Stal and I will likely be right on you if and when we get a flip on you.

Considering you are actually playing the game right now, look at the evidence on Stal. It should not leave a reasonable doubt that Stal is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1361, Titus wrote:Wake, your response seems to be an attempt to argue the SK would play as you do. So in response, I am giving you a gun. Please don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Also, why do you imply RBD's vote is illinformed. He went through a big wall of Sven's actions. Hardly looks ill-informed to me. I can see the thought process and it very much mirrors my own.

Again, you imply that Brian's vote is flimsy when he's voting the two scumreads he has had previously. Why should Brian feel compelled to change his reads up at all?

I'm thinking you are starting from the position that I am wrong on Sven being scum because I need to be discredited. Hardly. I was right on BoroPhil. I will be right on Stal and I will likely be right on you if and when we get a flip on you.

Considering you are actually playing the game right now, look at the evidence on Stal. It should not leave a reasonable doubt that Stal is scum.
I court death, Miss. :P

Your post is interesting to me, but for entirely different reasons—because I don't recall implying such about RBD's vote. Asking sweetly for a tailor-made response is far different than implications of ignorance. So, what's up with that?

Because it feels as though he hasn't really considered the actions of 15+ other players. His other Scumread was Tcold(Sven), and he plans to stay with it until he finds the motivation to search through 50+ pages. My reason for calling his vote flimsy is twofold, because it seems to keep changing (he's not the only one), and because he could at least comb through a few more pages before placing his vote. He ought to feel compelled to gather more information before voting and staying with it for an indefinite (unknown) amount of time.

Actually, I'm not too concerned with your seeming feud with Sven, because it's either disinteresting, or too much like a lover's spat, or petty. Plus we have to deal with other instances and happenstances, like how Sven posted three rapid-fire reads after my inquiry of someone else (God help me try and remember where this was). I have no need to discredit you, my dear, because I'm not Scum. You're free to chirp your tune with the rest of us as far as I'm concerned. As for making bets, like your bit on my flip, those always warm my heart when I know on my end what the truth is. You could always cut to the chase and try to lynch me, Titus. I've got nothing to hide, and we could use more reactions.

As for Stal, I'm indifferent. His name is boring, and it reminds me of a plump Swede who yearns to be loved. It wouldn't surprise me if he flipped Scum, but it wouldn't surprise me either if my BigMac had hair in it, either. If you want his ass, be my guest.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, my own personal beliefs are just that. I don't have evidence of you being on the wrong wagons. Such is the problem with the SK. The evidence doesn't usually pile up until the end of the game. I'm not going to try and convince people you're the SK without a voting history to prove said allegations. Instead, I'm going for the obvious scum in Stal right now. There's no point in derailing a wagon I'm almost certain will lead to scum for a wagon I'm as certain of but people tell me I am wrong. I'll take the path of least resistance and take out the scum who no one (other than ABR) is arguing is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Wake1 »

I see.

considering I'm a rather dumb young man, would you please list succinctly in bullet-point-by-point format why Stal is obvious Scum?

Who knows. You might net a supporting vote. The joy of being certain is only matched with the horror of being wrong. Should we lynch your butt if you're wrong, Miss?

While it's indeed dubious to take the path of least resistance, I suppose it's alright if you have convictions of Stal's guilt.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

First, we have Stal pushing the lynch a lurker wagon. This rarely gets the town any useful information and sets us back to a basic reset for day two.

Second, we have Stal being present and pushing an Aptil wagon while there is a viable scum wagon.

Third, we have Stal stating that Skelda shouldn't be on anyone's town list. Skelda then dies by scum kill.

Fourth, he attacks the Aeronaut/Mastin slot. That slot also is verified town.

Fifth, he was on the BoroPhil wagon because there wasn't time to convince the group to lynch Aptil. Less than 10 posts later and with no one arguing there was time, Stal suddenly reverse and begins trying to convince the group to lynch Aptil.

Six, at the start of the day, he flails supposing votes are coming his way even though he didn't have any votes on him yet.

Shall I continue? That's what I have on the top of my head without even researching or quoting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

As for lynching me if I am wrong, well I suppose that's theoretically possible it is foolish. It is OK to be wrong if there's actual evidence to support an opinion and that evidence is based in truth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 1353, Svenskt Stål wrote:scum can call cum towny
>_>

Also I could see Stel actually being scum based on his defence of me.

Trying to basically undo the possible issue Boro has caused by his push on me, so responds with SUPER BUDDYING!
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

Don, looking through things I realize I missed 1349. I cannot be certain whether Stal is stretching to throw mud on town or me think your a townie because he knows I think he's scum. I don't feel the need to break that wifom now as I have a good scum suspect today and a hell of a lot of work to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 1340, Svenskt Stål wrote:Hell yeah lets shake the lurkers.

VOTE: evil
In post 1346, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote RBD

Vote Evil

As per Manaera. Yes, let's do it this way.

I'm not motivated to go through 50 pages and get lynched anyway because I made a mistake with Boro.

I'll contribute more when I feel safer.
These are both horrible votes.

The first vote. You call me a lurker yet I'm not. When I get on; I post. I been V/LA and very busy. My last log in was the morning before the day started.

The only two things I see in these votes are: oh lurker lets lynch it with fire, oh let's vote someone who might be an easy mislynch.

I have to reread the people who has died posts and also Boro's; then ill be back with my reads!
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

I can see Sven being scum. I don't like the buddying of Mae at all.

DJ I'm not too sure. Mastin wasn't 100% in the rythm of the game yet -- not sure if the kill could mean that the sk has experience with Mastin and was afaird or Mastin was going after a read that could directly relate to the SK. Lynching DJ
could
be good for information purposes, but not the way I'd go.

Also wake is town for reasons being withheld at the moment :P

I did see someone towards the end of the day before DJ hammered trying to derail the wagon. Said BP was being helpful. Need to look back on who said that because I'd keep my eye on them.

Also skelda doesn't look like a bus from BP's posts. I could see that being a reason why he was killed.
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

VOTE: Sven
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1365, Titus wrote:First, we have Stal pushing the lynch a lurker wagon. This rarely gets the town any useful information and sets us back to a basic reset for day two.

Okay so this proves what little you know about the game. And today maenara is doing the same thing, it is the definition of gathering info lol

Second, we have Stal being present and pushing an Aptil wagon while there is a viable scum wagon.

The scum wagon i thought was town... Yes i should have been on that. Its not scummy being wrong. Atleast i belive in my reads.

Third, we have Stal stating that Skelda shouldn't be on anyone's town list. Skelda then dies by scum kill.

Because i thought skelda was suspicious. And i said that he shouldnt be high on anyones townlist. Stop discrediting me

Fourth, he attacks the Aeronaut/Mastin slot. That slot also is verified town.

Lol what, attacking flipped townies is now a sign of townieness?

Fifth, he was on the BoroPhil wagon because there wasn't time to convince the group to lynch Aptil. Less than 10 posts later and with no one arguing there was time, Stal suddenly reverse and begins trying to convince the group to lynch Aptil.

I found time and strength

Six, at the start of the day, he flails supposing votes are coming his way even though he didn't have any votes on him yet.

Dont know what this means

Shall I continue? That's what I have on the top of my head without even researching or quoting.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by don_johnson »

wake: my record is in my sig. all but two games are from this site. I am currently on a ridiculous win streak. I was at one point 16-29 as town. so doubt me all you want. my guess is you're eating a bullet as soon as scum is willing. its not in their best interest to tag you atm. you are sk or town and which one will become more and more obvious to everyone as time marches on. if you are town and that was your strategy then kudos. if you are sk, you're not going to win.

evil: I will flip town. tell me what information you will get. considering the votes on you elicited a response, I would say they were far from "horrible". but whatevz. answer my query please.

titus: I can't argue against stal. looking at Tcold's iso again and it sticks out even more. I would be very surprised if both ABR and Stal are scum, but i'm starting to think that's how it is. and that sucks cause ABR is one of my fave players of all time.

ABR: sorry bro. :(

unvote, vote: ABR
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

You had me as town yesterday DJ, and you started this day by saying that i am spoon fed by scum, indicating that i am town that follows scum. You are now opening up to be able to vote me, you are leaving that avaible yet voting someone else.

Return to “Completed Open Games”