The Legend of Zelda: Defense of Hyrule (Night Eight)

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

AND ISO
HYDRA ACCOUNT

offspring of Ms Marangal and The Acting Method
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.16

LnGrrrR (1) Seanald
Keybladewielder (0)
Porkens (8) ActionDan, Kagura, JKLM, Keybladewielder, Hiraki, Iecerint, Bulbazak, Iso
Waynegg (0)
Hiraki (0)
Leviathan93 (0)
Alsark (0)
Empking (0)
JKLM (5) Waynegg, Alsark, Porkens, Radiant Cowbells, Amethyst Actor
MollaDoni (0)
Seanald (0)
Bulbazak (0)
Iso (2) MollaDoni, Empking
Amethyst Actor (0)
RadiantCowbells (0)
Kagura (0)
ActionDan (0)
Iecerint (0)

Not Voting:

LnGrrR, Leviathan93

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

V/LA-
Keybladewielder 10/21-10/25
RadiantCowbells until 10/22

Night Falls in (expired on 2013-10-23 11:30:00)
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1524, Amethyst Actor wrote:YOU KNOW WHAT

VOTE: JKLM

Lets watch this booger flip town, and then have EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN PUSHING HIM get their gears set on straight, especially Wayne
Or you can vote Porkens-scum and ignore the idiots. You know, whichever works.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

I suggested that to mom, but she's really pissed at you guys. You've triggered Mom Rage... Now if you don't mind, I'll be on my couch... Hiding.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

offspring of Ms Marangal and The Acting Method
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lets watch this booger flip town, and then have EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN PUSHING HIM get their gears set on straight, especially Wayne
Yay! Booger flipping! I had an algebra teacher like that once. NOBODY anted to sit up front in his class...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Iso
Iso
Goon
Iso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by Iso »

In post 1516, waynegg wrote:No. It would be an Icee tell if he wasn't using that lack to stress his surety. I've read enough of him to be able to divine that much. Oh, and next time, let him face his own heat, yeah. Doing it for him just provides him with an out.
You realize that:

A. If he said the same thing, you would handwave it as self-meta, and:

B. It's actually pro-town to stop bad attacks in their tracks?

In post 1512, Porkens wrote:I continue to get a very town read from Waynee. Icee, yeah, I'm feeling the scum off him. Levi needs to be vigged.
Your posts are so bad. How are you still alive?
If you're going to be useless, then at least put your vote towards the bigger wagon.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:02 am

Post by waynegg »

I'll have something to show you later on B ISO, but I'm tired now and going to bed. You're well wrong though.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
LnGrrrR
LnGrrrR
Goon
LnGrrrR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:27 am

Post by LnGrrrR »

@JKLM, what is scummy about a person moving his/her vote around?
Iso
Iso
Goon
Iso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Iso »

In post 1531, waynegg wrote:I'll have something to show you later on B ISO, but I'm tired now and going to bed. You're well wrong though.
Let me rephrase:

One of my town reads is defending another one of my town reads. I sense no foul play.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:19 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1490, Porkens wrote:If I were vig, I'd shoot Levi.
If I were a vig I'd shoot you too. =P oh wait! i can still kill you! VOTE: porkens L-1 boy!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:26 am

Post by leviathan93 »

Town, like really high chance of being

Hiraki
Alsark
Iecerint
Molladoni
action Dan
amethyst Actor

town, but not as sure

wayne
seanald

null---could go either way

JKLM
Kagura
Bulbazak
Porkens
Iso
Radiant Cowbells

Scum---seems the most odd to me.
empking
Keyblade Wielder
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 1469, Bulbazak wrote:Your hope is to cause a mislynch?
Yes my hope is to cause a mislynch. It certainly is not that scum leave JKLM alive for several days.
In post 1473, Seanald wrote:He's scum I'll try to explain it, it won't go well wagon won't go through and ill have to settle for porkens probably.
Is "eventually" here yet?
In post 1475, MollaDoni wrote:Iso is still scum :(
But not getting lynched today! Vote Porkens w/your boy Nacho =]
In post 1477, Amethyst Actor wrote:yes, why did you ignore the other part that was addressed towards you in that post?
Nothing happened to my reboot on your slot.
It happened.
I'm not trying to lynch the fuck out of you.
In post 1478, Alsark wrote:I get your point, though; however, do you think the mafia would take a chance fishing around and blocking other roles if there is a soft-claim PR out in the open?
I don't think mafia will block anyone that isn't JKLM going into the night unless Iso is scum.
If JKLM full-claims, that might change based on how much of a threat he is.
In post 1478, Alsark wrote:but the earlier you find out the scum, the earlier you can draw the connections to figure out the remaining scum.
This applies to everyone, though. I don't think that forcing JKLM will be particularly insightful or somehow confirm him as scum, considering fakeclaims.
In post 1486, Hiraki wrote:Iso is scum but I have no faith that he will be lynched today.
This is the mindset that the Iso-scum camp should hold for today. We can discuss him tomorrow if you really want us to but there's really no way in hell he's getting lynched today with the case against him.
In post 1512, Porkens wrote:I continue to get a very town read from Waynee.
Obvious.

Or we can just lynch Porkens? Stubborn people will continue to be stubborn no matter how many times they are proven wrong.
Kagura Houyaisan - drinking until we forget our name
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Kagura »

Plus lynching JKLM in order to prove people wrong seems like how mafia games go to shit.
Kagura Houyaisan - drinking until we forget our name
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:13 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1537, Kagura wrote:Plus lynching JKLM in order to prove people wrong seems like how mafia games go to shit.
How does lynching scum cause mafia games to go to shit? Unless you mean mafia as in team mafia?
Like LEGO minifigs?
Alsark
Alsark
Goon
Alsark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Alsark »

In post 1504, Iecerint wrote:Alsark, I do not understand your lack of reading comprehension. Town should not claim. People you think are town should not claim. I think JKLM is town, so I do not think he should claim.
Pardon me? You can express your point without calling me stupid, please - it would be appreciated.
In post 1462, Iecerint wrote:I'm actually relatively sure that JKLM is town at this point. I don't think I would be happy with him being lynched.
You can surely see why I'd think it would be worthwhile for somebody to claim if you're only "relatively" sure they're town or that you "don't think you'd be happy" if they were lynched. Given both terms imply uncertainty, and, in my opinion, would at least still be worth a claim. Obviously you disagree but that doesn't mean you should say I have poor reading comprehension.
In post 1503, Bulbazak wrote:Yes, but in order to do that, they need to not out themselves, so they are more likely to wait for intent before claiming. Until that point, there's a chance that they can get the wagon to dissolve naturally.
I feel the same could be said of scum.
In post 1509, waynegg wrote:As I said, I've hammered every time anyone has balked on claiming, even when I otherwise read them as town, when the normal progression situated that they should. Such as either of the times JKLM was at L-1. And you know what's happened after every time I've hammered under those condition?
I don't think JKLM should be auto-hammered - he should be given the opportunity to claim to see if there are CCs. Hammering a potential PR without giving a CC chance could be a very bad situation.

Worst.post.ever.

I seriously hope this is a joke. My intention isn't even to lynch JKLM right now considering he could be a town PR, but I think there's a decent enough chance of his being scum that he should have to claim - something which doesn't seem like it's going to happen. If he claims and has a CC, then of course we lynch him - and then it's obvious that he's mafia at that point anyway. If he claims and nobody CCs then obviously people unvote.

So in your post you're essentially saying, "He could be a town PR but I want to see him die just so we can lynch other people."

This really sounds like something a scum would say.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:28 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1539, Alsark wrote:
In post 1504, Iecerint wrote:Alsark, I do not understand your lack of reading comprehension. Town should not claim. People you think are town should not claim. I think JKLM is town, so I do not think he should claim.
Pardon me? You can express your point without calling me stupid, please - it would be appreciated.
In post 1462, Iecerint wrote:I'm actually relatively sure that JKLM is town at this point. I don't think I would be happy with him being lynched.
You can surely see why I'd think it would be worthwhile for somebody to claim if you're only "relatively" sure they're town or that you "don't think you'd be happy" if they were lynched. Given both terms imply uncertainty, and, in my opinion, would at least still be worth a claim. Obviously you disagree but that doesn't mean you should say I have poor reading comprehension.
In post 1503, Bulbazak wrote:Yes, but in order to do that, they need to not out themselves, so they are more likely to wait for intent before claiming. Until that point, there's a chance that they can get the wagon to dissolve naturally.
I feel the same could be said of scum.
In post 1509, waynegg wrote:As I said, I've hammered every time anyone has balked on claiming, even when I otherwise read them as town, when the normal progression situated that they should. Such as either of the times JKLM was at L-1. And you know what's happened after every time I've hammered under those condition?
I don't think JKLM should be auto-hammered - he should be given the opportunity to claim to see if there are CCs. Hammering a potential PR without giving a CC chance could be a very bad situation.

Worst.post.ever.

I seriously hope this is a joke. My intention isn't even to lynch JKLM right now considering he could be a town PR, but I think there's a decent enough chance of his being scum that he should have to claim - something which doesn't seem like it's going to happen. If he claims and has a CC, then of course we lynch him - and then it's obvious that he's mafia at that point anyway. If he claims and nobody CCs then obviously people unvote.

So in your post you're essentially saying, "He could be a town PR but I want to see him die just so we can lynch other people."

This really sounds like something a scum would say.
He was given the opportunity to claim TWICE, and each time for the better part of a whole day Al. How much of an
opportunity
to claim does one need? This town is far too hesitant. Calling it now ~ scum win here.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:33 am

Post by waynegg »

And by far too hesitant, I mean you dolts are going to follow every WIFOM scum throws at you. JLKM should have been lynched so long ago that he should have maggots crawling through his rotting corpse and the cuccos should be crowing to usher in a new day...
Like LEGO minifigs?
Alsark
Alsark
Goon
Alsark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Alsark »

In post 1540, waynegg wrote:He was given the opportunity to claim TWICE, and each time for the better part of a whole day Al. How much of an opportunity to claim does one need?
I'd agree that he should have, but that doesn't dismiss the
possibility
that he really is just a town PR who refuses to claim at anything but L-1 + intent to hammer. It's not worth getting impatient and hammering over. It's better to play all things safe. Hammering a potential PR isn't safe; but neither is letting a potential scum get away without claiming when they're on the chopping block.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:53 am

Post by waynegg »

It's so worth it Alsark. It really is. I'll even provide you an example.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5015172

Start at 3320.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Alsark
Alsark
Goon
Alsark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Alsark »

In post 1543, waynegg wrote:It's so worth it Alsark. It really is. I'll even provide you an example.

Start at 3320.
Your situation might be applicable if this example also involved JKLM, but it does not. You cannot assume that just because sometimes people say, "wait for me to claim," that they are guaranteed to be mafia. I
do
think that it increases the chance, but why
not
wait for them to provide their claim? If the person who hammers them is wrong, without giving them a chance to claim, then you're down a PR and the person who hammered is probably going to get lynched the next day. If they're town, that's extra bad.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Seanald »

Enough of this Tom foolery!!! I cast the hammer.
Sorry porkens your probably town but this day has been all fucked and your death is still valuable.

VOTE: porkens

And Wayne give me the bunny tonight foo.
Show
Sticky, Steamy, and Hard to Push Out
W/L: 14/18/0
T: 8/9/0
S: 6/8/0
O: 0/1/0
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:21 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1544, Alsark wrote:
In post 1543, waynegg wrote:It's so worth it Alsark. It really is. I'll even provide you an example.

Start at 3320.
Your situation might be applicable if this example also involved JKLM, but it does not. You cannot assume that just because sometimes people say, "wait for me to claim," that they are guaranteed to be mafia. I
do
think that it increases the chance, but why
not
wait for them to provide their claim? If the person who hammers them is wrong, without giving them a chance to claim, then you're down a PR and the person who hammered is probably going to get lynched the next day. If they're town, that's extra bad.

Nine times out of nine

NINE TIMES OUT OF NINE

And they weren't all RachMarie

This is a human nature thing, not a particular player thing

Are you scum?
Like LEGO minifigs?
Alsark
Alsark
Goon
Alsark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Alsark »

In post 1545, Seanald wrote:I cast the hammer.
Sorry porkens your probably town
... -.-'
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.17

LnGrrrR (0)
Keybladewielder (0)
Porkens (10) ActionDan, Kagura, JKLM, Keybladewielder, Hiraki, Iecerint, Bulbazak, Iso, Leviathan93, Seanald
Lynch

Waynegg (0)
Hiraki (0)
Leviathan93 (0)
Alsark (0)
Empking (0)
JKLM (5) Waynegg, Alsark, Porkens, Radiant Cowbells, Amethyst Actor
MollaDoni (0)
Seanald (0)
Bulbazak (0)
Iso (2) MollaDoni, Empking
Amethyst Actor (0)
RadiantCowbells (0)
Kagura (0)
ActionDan (0)
Iecerint (0)

Not Voting:

LnGrrR

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

With 10 votes, a lynch has been reached.

V/LA-
Keybladewielder 10/21-10/25
RadiantCowbells until 10/22

Night Falls in (expired on 2013-10-23 11:30:00)
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

With the sun pounding overhead, it was no surprise that tempers grew hot. But then as night drew nearer, you were tired. Very tired. And you just wanted this terrible day to end.

You leaped at the chance once you found someone you all could agree was a sneaky character. He had a pesky habit of disappearing and reappearing around the crowd and would never let anyone approach him. Clearly the forces of evil would be this nervous and apprehensive. Clearly his anxiety and paranoia was a sign that he was hiding someone. Clearly he needed to die. Now.

It was an involved process, but you eventually wrestled him to the ground and dragged his small, limp form to the noose and strung him up. All the while he was whimpering and babbling in a high pitched voice, begging to hear friendly songs and crying that he just wanted to help.

Eventually, though. He stopped making any noise.

And then the cursed owl returned. His eyes bored into your souls, judging you all harshly to the core. Then he hooted "Hoo! Hoo! That small spirit was not one of the evil ones either. He was simply misunderstood, but at least the Lost Woods have finally released their hold on him. Try again tomorrow, understand?" He spread his wings and flew off.

Porkens has been lynched Day Two
He was the Skull Kid

The Town's Wandering Spirit

[Town Mask-Activated Cop]

Day Two has ended
Night Two has begun. It will end in (expired on 2013-10-21 14:40:00)
Please send in any Night Actions you wish to use by then.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”