Natirasha [2]: Varsoon, zMuffinMan
notscience [1]: Hanasawa
Varsoon [1]: DakeDekaane
zMuffinman [2]: Bitmap, pieguyn
Feirei [1]: Natirasha

Not Voting [3]
- Feirei, SXTLHGaiden, Sakura Hana

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is November 05, 2013, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-11-05 13:00:00)

In post 502, Hanasawa wrote:
Change for V/LA. It'll full blown like GIF's but it will last until the 31st Oct instead. Misread my timetable.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by notscience »

Lets get Pie.

VOTE: pie
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

k, finally looked at Nat

what I found first was: he's posted so much fluff and hardly anything that actually has to do with shit. his first serious post was more than 200 pages in, then he stops being serious from . then the next serious post is and , then and . then from he's serious again. at least 75% of his posts aren't serious.

the other thing I saw was: the tone in all his fluff posts seems to be the exact same tone in all his serious posts, and that's scaring the shit out of me. even if he makes a serious post, I can't tell it's serious at first glance and I have to look at it for a few seconds before sorting it. just as an example let me take two of his posts
In post 162, Natirasha wrote:No, Sakura, park your vote right on my ass and keep it there.
this one right after Sakura unvoted and voted GIF. he's asking her to vote him in a very not serious way
In post 513, Natirasha wrote:Have you even SEEN Feirei's iso? He's like literally coasting.
capitalized "SEEN" indicates light and not serious tone. same with "literally" and "like", and same again with the lack of anything specific at all in the post.

the similar tone for me indicates he's scum just trying to BS his way through the game because every time people see a post of is they'll think of his not serious posts. that way no one will notice how little he's actually doing, or think too much into what he's saying. if he inadvertently does something scummy no one will even see it

also, his reasons for suspecting me are bullshit
In post 229, Natirasha wrote:
In post 227, zMuffinMan wrote:nati

why pieguy scum?
He's just a wee bit too serious in comparison to everyone else at the moment. Moreover, his reasons for voting Sakura and Hanasawa were extremely pedantic, but also the tone of them was serious...he's giving me really weird vibes.
too serious? why should I be not serious? how does not being serious help town at all and how does it catch scum?

as for the second point, see my response to zmuffin:
then what are we supposed to do on D1 with nothing to go on? I agree I had some ridiculous reasons for pushing on people, but how else are we supposed to get the game going? even if the reasons were kind of out there, it can still make new information come up and possibly find something. saying it's not a good idea to push a scum read just because the reason seems insane is like saying we should just sit here without even trying to get more information.
this one's for you Lilac <3
vote: Nat

zmuffin I still want you to respond to my points plz
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 528, pieguyn wrote:k, finally looked at Nat

what I found first was: he's posted so much fluff and hardly anything that actually has to do with shit. his first serious post was more than 200 pages in, then he stops being serious from . then the next serious post is and , then and . then from he's serious again. at least 75% of his posts aren't serious.

the other thing I saw was: the tone in all his fluff posts seems to be the exact same tone in all his serious posts, and that's scaring the shit out of me. even if he makes a serious post, I can't tell it's serious at first glance and I have to look at it for a few seconds before sorting it. just as an example let me take two of his posts
In post 162, Natirasha wrote:No, Sakura, park your vote right on my ass and keep it there.
this one right after Sakura unvoted and voted GIF. he's asking her to vote him in a very not serious way
In post 513, Natirasha wrote:Have you even SEEN Feirei's iso? He's like literally coasting.
capitalized "SEEN" indicates light and not serious tone. same with "literally" and "like", and same again with the lack of anything specific at all in the post.

the similar tone for me indicates he's scum just trying to BS his way through the game because every time people see a post of is they'll think of his not serious posts. that way no one will notice how little he's actually doing, or think too much into what he's saying. if he inadvertently does something scummy no one will even see it

also, his reasons for suspecting me are bullshit
In post 229, Natirasha wrote:
In post 227, zMuffinMan wrote:nati

why pieguy scum?
He's just a wee bit too serious in comparison to everyone else at the moment. Moreover, his reasons for voting Sakura and Hanasawa were extremely pedantic, but also the tone of them was serious...he's giving me really weird vibes.
too serious? why should I be not serious? how does not being serious help town at all and how does it catch scum?

as for the second point, see my response to zmuffin:
then what are we supposed to do on D1 with nothing to go on? I agree I had some ridiculous reasons for pushing on people, but how else are we supposed to get the game going? even if the reasons were kind of out there, it can still make new information come up and possibly find something. saying it's not a good idea to push a scum read just because the reason seems insane is like saying we should just sit here without even trying to get more information.
this one's for you Lilac <3

zmuffin I still want you to respond to my points plz
I like when people make cases.
I'm also glad that you're seeing what I am when it comes to Nat.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Gaiden, whatever happened to the answers to the questions.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by notscience »

Varsoon do you think Pie is town
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

@ sakura: Got answers a few minutes ago. well i got half of them during work. the other half while eating dinner. now i'm watching anime. be back in like 15 minutes.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Hmm

Sounds like I struck a nerve.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 509, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 501, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah i think i'll hold off on using my spellcard or not use it altogether. maybe.

does your neighbourhood start the next day or over night phase?
In post 507, Sakura Hana wrote:Gaiden: Does the crash the party ability add you to a neighborhood tonight? or do you get in after the nightphase, and if you use it can you still create a party during another night?
Questions being asked. I will respond when I have answers. I do know for a fact that I can only use one ability or the other each day (suika can't throw a party then crash another. it would make her a bad host :p).
Answer time! Crash party activates starting tonight(or whatever day I use it) and i become a permanent part of the neighborhood. It is noted that when I follow a person to crash their party, I do not get included in any neighborhood they later join. I only join the ones they have access to that night. Also, the scum QT is not a neighborhood, sad to say this. Throw a party allows me to make a 1 night neighborhood with anyone who doesn't have one at the time of use. So muffin, if you use that card and i use my ability, you would still be able to join my temporary neighborhood, but i would have to follow you tomorrow to join the one you just made.

let me know if there are anymore questions.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 531, notscience wrote:Varsoon do you think Pie is town
On the fence about it. When the game started, I didn't, but now I'm thinking Pie might be.
Right now, I suspect Nat, Gaiden, Bitmap, and GiF the most.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by notscience »

Its GIF, pie and dake for me
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 536, notscience wrote:Its GIF, pie and dake for me
Why Dake?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by notscience »

town
Me
sak
you
Muffin
Gaiden
Bit

Dunno
FeireI
Hana

Dake bugs me. Call it gut, but something is off. The two dunnos are there too.

I feel like one of dake and pie is scum. Mayne both.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yeah Nat is mafia
Natirasha wrote:Hmm

Sounds like I struck a nerve.
that's exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about. because your way of posting allows you to just dodge all my questions and no one will ever notice because that post is so similar to the way you've been posting all game.

gogogo
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 539, pieguyn wrote:that post is so similar to the way you
post in all games
ftfy.

Anyway Gaiden could you please use crash the party on me today for tonight?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

sure
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 538, notscience wrote:town
Me
sak
you
Muffin
Gaiden
Bit

Dunno
FeireI
Hana

Dake bugs me. Call it gut, but something is off. The two dunnos are there too.

I feel like one of dake and pie is scum. Mayne both.
Noticed you took me off this list? Mutiny, huh?
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
DakeDekaane
DakeDekaane
Townie
DakeDekaane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by DakeDekaane »

Hi
UNVOTE:

Why do you think something is off ns?
In post 528, pieguyn wrote: this one's for you Lilac <3
Are you just ...trying to gain towncred?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ns wrote:Muffin can we pursue pie
i dunno. his reads are really weird. i'm still trying to figure out what he's thinking here.
pie wrote:I agree I had some ridiculous reasons for pushing on people, but how else are we supposed to get the game going?
i usually find something i don't like about a player that at least makes some sense. i don't see that in, for example, your attack on whoever it was for using your full username when voting you. *shrug*

there are also other ways to get information without pushing stuff that makes no sense. like, i don't think the way i voted gif earlier in the game was bad, and i didn't even need to make up some insane reason for it! yay me, i guess?
pie wrote:also, quote exactly what seems forced plz
*effort* can i just say everything and be done with it?
pie wrote:yeah he always looks like scum but what does that mean in the context of this particular game?
i dunno? he has very little content to judge. do you want me to make up something here?
pie wrote:also I'd like if you could explain your townread on Nat.
i think i'm going to refrain from doing this. if i were to explain it, people would look at me like i'm that one loner kid who sits in the corner by himself and eats grass.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

but nati is town. that i am pretty sure about.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

too many flaws in that nati case to actually go over. don't particularly want to expend effort defending him here, but those points are all wrong and you're not seeing the right stuff in nati's ISO because you're either not looking at it properly or you're scum who doesn't care.
gaiden wrote:So muffin, if you use that card and i use my ability, you would still be able to join my temporary neighborhood, but i would have to follow you tomorrow to join the one you just made.
i'm probably not going to use my card, anyway, i'll decide some time tonight, since the effects resolve at the end of the night phase anyway.
varsoon wrote:Right now, I suspect Nat, Gaiden, Bitmap, and GiF the most.
meh.

that's all i have to say about those reads, really.

meh.
ns wrote:Dake bugs me. Call it gut, but something is off.
mm. he bugs me too, but not as much as others. i get minor townish feelings from some of his posts.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

zMuffinMan wrote:
pie wrote:I agree I had some ridiculous reasons for pushing on people, but how else are we supposed to get the game going?
i usually find something i don't like about a player that at least makes some sense. i don't see that in, for example, your attack on whoever it was for using your full username when voting you. *shrug*
that's what I did. my reason was ridiculous, but it made sense for me. if I see something I'm gonna ask about it no matter how ridiculous it is. and even if I don't find anything specific we could still get some new content out of people and hopefully find something else.
zMuffinMan wrote:there are also other ways to get information without pushing stuff that makes no sense. like, i don't think the way i voted gif earlier in the game was bad, and
i didn't even need to make up some insane reason for it
! yay me, i guess?
by using this logic, are you're implying that I wasn't getting information in other ways?

I also don't like your tone with the bolded part. seems like a subtle attempt at discrediting IMO
zMuffinMan wrote:i dunno? he has very little content to judge. do you want me to make up something here?
ok why didn't you just say that before?
zMuffinMan wrote:
pie wrote:also I'd like if you could explain your townread on Nat.
i think i'm going to refrain from doing this. if i were to explain it, people would look at me like i'm that one loner kid who sits in the corner by himself and eats grass.
so you care how you're coming across to others? what
zMuffinMan wrote:too many flaws in that nati case to actually go over. don't particularly want to expend effort defending him here, but those points are all wrong and you're not seeing the right stuff in nati's ISO because you're either not looking at it properly or you're scum who doesn't care.
no I'm pretty sure my case on Nati is good. if you wanna discredit my case, you'll have to do better than this. keep in mind my case on him is very strongly based off gut because something about him seemed terribly wrong for me ever since near the start of the game. also, why are you defending him?
dake wrote:Are you just ...trying to gain towncred?
that was referring to how Lilac didn't like my change in playstyle where I shifted from gut reading scum to gut reading town, and claimed my problem was that I never explained my gut reads. i had a weird gut feeling on Nati from early on, and this time I was finally able to explain it :>
Sakura wrote:ftfy.
no, IIRC in other games more than 25% of Nati's posts are useful and his useful posts have a more serious tone to them. this is just judging from my knowledge of playing him and you may know better than me, but the way he's playing here is so much different and more anti-town than what I'm used to from him that I can't stop my alarm from going off.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

pieguy wrote:I also don't like your tone with the bolded part. seems like a subtle attempt at discrediting IMO
i'm sorry, it wasn't meant to be subtle.
pieguy wrote:ok why didn't you just say that before?
... because i didn't think i needed to state the obvious?
pieguy wrote:so you care how you're coming across to others? what
sure
pieguy wrote:no I'm pretty sure my case on Nati is good.
well, i'm pretty sure you're wrong. so there.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw, i don't have to discredit your nati case unless it gets a following.

maybe if it actually looked like he was going to be lynched, i'd bother. for now, it just seems like a waste of energy.

plus any refutation i gave would look like the deranged rantings of a lunatic. because my read is almost entirely based on tone and his softclaims. if you don't see it, you don't see it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”