Micro 250: Lucky's Great Idea Halloween Spooktacular!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Give it a rest with your stupid insinuations already. Either get to the point or move on.

After seeing nobody was killed during the night, despite there still being enemies to town (otherwise this game would have ended), I saw two immediate possibilities:

1. Cult. So I went to check the list again, and lo-and-behold, a 1-shot cult recruiter.
2. No action was sent-in. So I went to check the profiles, and found mnemonic did not come onlnie during the night.

I shared both possibilities. The mnemonic-track is uncertain because a lot of people hide their onlnie status, making them immune to the investigation I carried out in point 2. Someone brought up the idea of there being a scum-QT, but if no action was given due to absent scum, it's highly probable we're talking about a one-man-team, hence: no QT.

I hared idea number 1, and got a very interesting,v ery nervous result from agi, the newbie who's still getting used to lying.

If you can't see the paradox that lies within , the paradox that makes agi a confirmed liar and very probably a cult one, you eiter don't want to see it, or you cannot see it due to natural constrictions I'll try not to hold against you.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Porkens »

My point, which I thought I had already gotten to, is that you brought up the possibility of a cult first, but Agi is catching the heat for "cult speculation."

Without looking at the list here, couldn't there be BP/roleblocker/other possibilities?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Porkens »

Also, I really don't appreciate your insults.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Porkens »

Agi, despite the very suspect BW on you, your reactions have been scummy. You need to convince me not to hammer with your next post.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 102, Porkens wrote:Also, I really don't appreciate your insults.
I never insulted you. I insulted your insinuations. If you don't appreciate my insults on your insinuations, the answer is clear: stop your insinuations.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 101, Porkens wrote:My point, which I thought I had already gotten to, is that you brought up the possibility of a cult first, but Agi is catching the heat for "cult speculation."
This is wrong. Agi is not getting the heat for cult speculation. Agi is getting the heat for something else that you still are intent on missing.
If you dare, if you DARE, to ask me to point out what is is yet again, I will... INSULT YOU!!! Yes!!! I'll hit you where it obviously hurts and insult you!
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 103, Porkens wrote:Agi, despite the very suspect BW on you, your reactions have been scummy. You need to convince me not to hammer with your next post.

Urgh. You're scum.

Why is the BW suspect if the reactions ave beens cummy?
If the reactions have been scummy, there's an objective reason for a wagon, making it non-suspect.
If the wagon is scummy, the reactions by Agi must be non-scummy, which you state they are not.

This, dear Porkens, my dearest friend, is a WAFFLE. I'd evenc all it a waffle-bus, but I admit that might be a stretch.

I'm happy with the intent to hammer.

Agi: time to claim. Part of procedure.
agi102
agi102
Goon
agi102
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:13 am

Post by agi102 »

I am a Cop. Not lying. Aptil is innocent. Is my job here done?

I pointed out the statistical probability because it's extremely unlikely there even is a cult, why are you people worried about CULTS?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Grimgroove »

And now we can lynch agi.

See you guys toMorrow!
agi102
agi102
Goon
agi102
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:22 am

Post by agi102 »

...you want to lynch your Cop?

The hell?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Grimgroove »

You are no cop, agi102. If I hadn't been on your wagon already, I'd hammer you on the spot.
agi102
agi102
Goon
agi102
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 am

Post by agi102 »

I'm actually a cop. No tricks. If I die, welp see my flip. Aptil is not mafia at least.

(make note of that, but this might be multiball soz (but you probably won't listen to my pleas anyway. You've almost lynched a Power Role unless Porkens posts without hammering, congratz asshole))
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 106, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 103, Porkens wrote:Agi, despite the very suspect BW on you, your reactions have been scummy. You need to convince me not to hammer with your next post.

Urgh. You're scum.

Why is the BW suspect if the reactions ave beens cummy?
If the reactions have been scummy, there's an objective reason for a wagon, making it non-suspect.
If the wagon is scummy, the reactions by Agi must be non-scummy, which you state they are not.

This, dear Porkens, my dearest friend, is a WAFFLE. I'd evenc all it a waffle-bus, but I admit that might be a stretch.

I'm happy with the intent to hammer.

Agi: time to claim. Part of procedure.
This is a false dichotomy. Both the wagon on him and his reactions to it were scummy.
In post 104, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 102, Porkens wrote:Also, I really don't appreciate your insults.
I never insulted you. I insulted your insinuations. If you don't appreciate my insults on your insinuations, the answer is clear: stop your insinuations.
You said that I either was ignoring something or had a limitation which prevented me from seeing the truth.
In post 105, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 101, Porkens wrote:My point, which I thought I had already gotten to, is that you brought up the possibility of a cult first, but Agi is catching the heat for "cult speculation."
This is wrong. Agi is not getting the heat for cult speculation. Agi is getting the heat for something else that you still are intent on missing.
If you dare, if you DARE, to ask me to point out what is is yet again, I will... INSULT YOU!!! Yes!!! I'll hit you where it obviously hurts and insult you!
This is just bullshit, but whatever. I'm done playing this little game with you anyway.
In post 107, agi102 wrote:...

I am a Cop. Not lying. Aptil is innocent. Is my job here done?

I pointed out the statistical probability because it's extremely unlikely there even is a cult, why are you people worried about CULTS?
This is actually what I thought you would claim since your breadcrumb at the beginning of the day.
agi102
agi102
Goon
agi102
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:32 am

Post by agi102 »

Grim.

Can you stop this bs

Because I can see the bs, but not how to respond to it
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Grimgroove »

There's a crumb?

That changes everything.

UNVOTE:
agi102
agi102
Goon
agi102
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:36 am

Post by agi102 »

In post 87, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 77, agi102 wrote:Just because I didn't know a cult was here
But you DID know, because you knew there was some kind of cult investigator. You said that yourself. But then you proceeded to pretend you still didn't know, which is just ridiculous.

What you tried to tell us was that you remember a cult investigator from reading the list of possible roles, but somehow, magically, completely forgot about a one-shot cult recruiter being in that list as well. This makes no sense. None.

You are going to be lynched and you are going to flip cult.
Just noticed this

Private Investigator is like RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the role list. Easily noticeable. What ISN'T noticeable, however, is the one-shot cult recruiter at the bottom of the list.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Grimgroove »

There's a crumb?

That changes everything.

UNVOTE:
agi102
agi102
Goon
agi102
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:36 am

Post by agi102 »

In post 87, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 77, agi102 wrote:Just because I didn't know a cult was here
But you DID know, because you knew there was some kind of cult investigator. You said that yourself. But then you proceeded to pretend you still didn't know, which is just ridiculous.

What you tried to tell us was that you remember a cult investigator from reading the list of possible roles, but somehow, magically, completely forgot about a one-shot cult recruiter being in that list as well. This makes no sense. None.

You are going to be lynched and you are going to flip cult.
Just noticed this

Private Investigator is like RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the role list. Easily noticeable. What ISN'T noticeable, however, is the one-shot cult recruiter at the bottom of the list.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 112, Porkens wrote:This is a false dichotomy. Both the wagon on him and his reactions to it were scummy.
Please explain this to me how that can work?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I don't see the crumb. Where is the crumb?
agi102
agi102
Goon
agi102
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:40 am

Post by agi102 »

Porkens needs to point it out to us, because if I did crumb I have no memory. Had a lot of homework past few days
agi102
agi102
Goon
agi102
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:42 am

Post by agi102 »

I have no reason to lie, because
I'm not scum
!!

WOW!!!!!! WHAT AN INTERESTING THEORY!!!

Seriously. More evidence I'm cult other than this bullshit and I'll give you a pass.
phokdapolees
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:47 am

Post by phokdapolees »

Your big bold text is definitely giving me the feeling you're town.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 120, agi102 wrote:Porkens needs to point it out to us, because if I did crumb I have no memory. Had a lot of homework past few days

really?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 118, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 112, Porkens wrote:This is a false dichotomy. Both the wagon on him and his reactions to it were scummy.
Please explain this to me how that can work?
The wagon itself is built on this clut-slip nonsense.

HOWEVER, his reactions have been, and let's be generous,
ridiculous

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”