Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Natirasha »

Pie is investigation immune iirc, but he said he may or may not have BP status also.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

Invest immune and BP is op. My money is on doc or rb hitting the kill.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Wake1 »

Also, it's known that in games like these sometimes SK has BP status or investigation immunity.

It is NOT a long stretch for groupscum, already committed to this gambit, to also have their member claim some sort of BP status.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3550, Natirasha wrote:Pie is investigation immune iirc, but he said he may or may not have BP status also.
In post 3551, Titus wrote:Invest immune and BP is op. My money is on doc or rb hitting the kill.
If part of groupscum, it could be a lie.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 3551, Titus wrote:Invest immune and BP is op. My money is on doc or rb hitting the kill.
No it isnt.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3543, Titus wrote:Then how do you propose we organize, regardless of what happens with Pie, Wayne?
I think it's bad to formally organize. Townblocs get too much scum in them in general and there is plenty of site meta that shows that makes it easy to screw with town as scum when that happens. I prefer to play it loose and work with whoever I'm reading town. Town reads change and something formal like a townbloc gives those in it the mental impression they have to work together regardless (see THE PLAN the last few days of Xenogears) and it causes lots of mislynches that would otherwise not happen because of the peer pressure a bloc levels on those on the outside. Keeping it loose is better, IMO.

No it definitely DOES NOT seem logical for a Doc to protect known scum.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Wake1 »

If a Doctor exists, it's possible he/she blocked a possible 2nd NK, which would have been Mafia's assuming pie is SK.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Wake1 »

It's bad to organize if the ones forming/leading the organization are Scum.

Idea dismissed.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Re: Agar:
I have just a slight town lean on him, his actions D1 seemed town motivated to me.
In post 3546, Wake1 wrote:Remember, right when I replaced in I said I joined the wagon on AA9 because time was running short.

And, I do note you grasping at old straws.
Yeah, ok, except you were on AA9 for at least 4-5 vote counts.
I'm not grasping at straws, but you yourself wanted to see her dead otherwise you wouldn't have voted her, in fact, your entrance indicated that you joined the wagon without knowing what you were doing, and you decided to just sit there for the rest of the day until the SK was revealed.

If you dont want someone dead why would you vote them?

Don't try to shift responsibility just because AA9 flipped town, if she wasn't killed what do you think would have been today's wagon? maybe.... AA9?

PEd: Now, pieguy already claimed investigation immunity, so you think he's a godfather?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:32 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3544, Natirasha wrote:Wayne: that assumes random targetting. Thankfully, both a doctor and the scum are not random entities. Perhaps they tried to kill pie and he's bulletproof? Or perhaps they targeted a generally universal townread and the doc protected? Hell, perhaps they hit a mafia traitor? To use numbers in that way is a bad misrep.
All of that is STILL 1/17. And scum would be foolish to try to kill a role that usually comes with BP. Which is likely why the derple think anyone pushing his lynch or voting him is scum. 11 players (on and off who have voted or pushed) would be one hell of a broken scum team...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Titus, you dont trust pieguy to choose among a pool right? what do you think of this pool

1) Wake88

For tonight?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3532, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3525, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3523, Wake1 wrote:Which part of my post were you responding to, Peregrine?
The SK is doing as requested. He shot as requested last night. I don't see a reason for him not to do so tonight.
In post 3526, Natirasha wrote:But, PV
he could be groupscum
!!!!
And now I'm going to deal with you two.

Do you deny the possibility that pie could be Goon fake-claiming helpful SK? I've seen some incredibly sneaky BS in my experience, so I'm not taking anything off my table just yet.
He could be. If that is the case, you now believe that scum wanted AA dead just as much as town did, and that rather than kill off a town player that could be effective, they instead stuffed all their desire to win in a hole to instead fully support Goon-Pie's bid for fake SK.
In post 3532, Wake1 wrote:I want him dead, but if that won't happen I'll be the one to control him.
You may say this, but it doesn't make it true. You have no more power over him that the rest of us. Your "lynch pool" is just collecting our input. He'll look at the 3 scummiest players, shoot one, and then based on night actions, we decide tomorrow if he stays another day or dies.
Adjacently, I'll be the one to contend and observe people's intentions as they try to maneuver and manipulate who gets put into the pool and shot.
But, you haven't done this. Like at all.
I want to see you pressure the non-contributing players as much as you are pushing to lynch the SK.
Pie could be groupscum. At least you two should admit the possibility.
I did mention this, here:
In post 3007, PeregrineV wrote:If you want me to buy a Mafia faction player a fakeclaim of vig, complete with flavor, then show me where that has been done in at least 10 other MS games.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

And even in the given case that you think pie is mafia goon instead of SK.

Under what circumstances would scum kill AA9 seeing as all town wanted her dead yesterday, and that was unlikely to change today? Seemed like something they could've pushed for a mislynch while shooting a tracker or a watcher.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3558, Sakura Hana wrote:Re: Agar:
I have just a slight town lean on him, his actions D1 seemed town motivated to me.
In post 3546, Wake1 wrote:Remember, right when I replaced in I said I joined the wagon on AA9 because time was running short.

And, I do note you grasping at old straws.
Yeah, ok, except you were on AA9 for at least 4-5 vote counts.
I'm not grasping at straws, but you yourself wanted to see her dead otherwise you wouldn't have voted her, in fact, your entrance indicated that you joined the wagon without knowing what you were doing, and you decided to just sit there for the rest of the day until the SK was revealed.

If you dont want someone dead why would you vote them?

Don't try to shift responsibility just because AA9 flipped town, if she wasn't killed what do you think would have been today's wagon? maybe.... AA9?

PEd: Now, pieguy already claimed investigation immunity, so you think he's a godfather?

Yeah, I was (was it really 4-5 VCs?), until I learned of someone claiming confScum. The revelation of a claimed SK is good enough reason to change my vote. And, like I said before, time was short and we needed a lynch instead of a mislynch.

I'm not psychic, Sakura, and the beginning of a brand new Day serves as a way to orient myself to the game in order to start forming reads/opinions.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:36 am

Post by pieguyn »

do I have to read the last 10 pages or can I be lazy
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3563, Wake1 wrote:I'm not psychic, Sakura, and the beginning of a brand new Day serves as a way to orient myself to the game in order to start forming reads/opinions.
Yeah exactly, you thought AA9 was scum as much as everyone else in here did. What's the scum motivation behind AA9 kill and i'll concede.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Natirasha »

My soul for a dayvig(I hate your predecessor so much, Titus).
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3534, waynegg wrote:
In post 3527, PeregrineV wrote:
We know we are not all townies by the definition of the game of mafia.
Wrong. Everybody is part of the town, even Mafia, by the definition. Ergo every person could be reasonably assumed to be townies. They just may be of an opposing alignment to you.

TLDR don't pull mafia theory/definitions out of your bum!
OK.

Spoiler: Definition for Wayne only
Townie is defined as a player with a town win condition. Town, as the collective noun, is defined as all players in the game. Townie does not mean all members of the town. If you wish townies to mean all members of the town, you may instead use the words "town members".
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3565, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3563, Wake1 wrote:I'm not psychic, Sakura, and the beginning of a brand new Day serves as a way to orient myself to the game in order to start forming reads/opinions.
Yeah exactly, you thought AA9 was scum as much as everyone else in here did. What's the scum motivation behind AA9 kill and i'll concede.
I never said so, and don't presume whether or not I thought she was Scum. Again, I voted for her wagon because under those time constraints I wanted a lynch rather than a no-lynch.

Scum's motivation would likely be an easy lynch, whereas mine is to see information gathered from a lynch. That was my pov until pie claimed SK.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3535, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3527, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3523, Wake1 wrote:The reason I'm upset about AA9 being shot is because we lost a Townie, and regardless of what your drama is with AA9, all Townies are important because numbers are important. You go ahead and debate me on this.
OK, I will. Chat time go.

We know we are not all townies by the definition of the game of mafia.

How do you locate the townies that you want to keep?
Wrong response.

We DON'T know exactly who is who, but when we have claimed Scum, we lynch that person instead of someone who may be Town/TownPR.
Let's focus.

The question was, "How do you locate the members of the town with the town win condition from amoung all the members of the town?"
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:39 am

Post by pieguyn »

someone answer my question ww
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 am

Post by pieguyn »

and yeah I have investigation immune
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

Sakura, I am fine with a Wake pool tonight. Now, I know my crumbs were missed though. Do you have any control on who you neighborize?

Ok, I will leave Agar as town open until that's more than a gut read.

Nati, I want my dayvig shot back too.

Pie, just skim them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

I could but all I'll get is 10 pages of "omgomg lynch the SK" "no" "you're an idiot" etc. etc. ad nauseam ad nauseam
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:42 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 3364, Titus wrote:No. I am saying neither of you will persuade by insulting someone.

Nacho, leash the sk or lynch, pick a side.
I would be voting the SK if I wanted to kill the SK.
And if I don't want to kill the SK, I want to _ _ _ _ _ the SK.
In post 3393, AGar wrote:You cut me, Nacho.
:cry:
In post 3482, Wake1 wrote:
What happens if we lynch Empking and he flips Town, and then pieguyn kills another Townie?
Then we fucked up and we should probably lynch better tomorrow.

Vote: Empking

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”