Mini 1501: We're On A Boat! (END?! results inside)

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

On Plum? If you do, don't forget to state that intent so that she can claim at least.

I still don't like Yates but feel I'm squeezed out of arguments to convince CTD and Spyrex at this point, so I'm willing to move my vote.
I like CTD's on Garmr. Garmr's lazy defense in is telling.
I'm not convinced is the way to go right now, as we don't know Plum's flip.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

GG that wasn't a defence that was my first scum game ever done if they wanted to see a scum game.......
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

@GG and everyone else who think CTD case is good. :facepalm:

What Ctd is saying look he hammered a scum read wait that doesn't make sense because here he says his a slight scum read that's inconstant..... How the fuck is that inconstant

When I said I only had two scum reads I didn't say look this a strong one and this a weak one I just said my two scum reads because they were my only 2 scum reads. Also yes I don't like lurkers but when I feel I have a stronger case I go for it and I feel like Yates slot is scum. So if you had a 70 percent chance of being right on 1 and 40 percent on the other what would you pick? Me I pushed for the wagon I felt would most likely flip scum. I was fine with the hammer due to time constraint. But truthfully I wanted.

Also I went for my strongest scum read and pushed for it. Also why can't my opinions change day 1. SK Basically changed his game entirely from day 1 Is he saying I have to keep my day 1 views. Even the way SK spoke changed and the way he pushed for a Brian lynch which I didn't really care for when I looked back day 2.

Also the progression thing Didn't happen in just a few posts. The way ctd posted that gives the illusion it happened quickly. Have a look at the number of posts. That happened over a 500 post period. Thats October the 14 to November 12 that's almost a month. Over a month time my read of Sk was slowly changing not like 5 posts.

It is a fucking retarded case as it relies on making it seem like I changed my mind instantly which I didn't.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

@GG and everyone else who think CTD case is good. :facepalm:

What Ctd is saying look he hammered a scum read wait that doesn't make sense because here he says his a slight scum read that's inconstant..... How the fuck is that inconstant

When I said I only had two scum reads I didn't say look this a strong one and this a weak one I just said my two scum reads because they were my only 2 scum reads. Also yes I don't like lurkers but when I feel I have a stronger case I go for it and I feel like Yates slot is scum. So if you had a 70 percent chance of being right on 1 and 40 percent on the other what would you pick? Me I pushed for the wagon I felt would most likely flip scum. I was fine with the hammer due to time constraint. But truthfully I wanted.

Also I went for my strongest scum read and pushed for it. Also why can't my opinions change day 1. SK Basically changed his game entirely from day 1 Is he saying I have to keep my day 1 views. Even the way SK spoke changed and the way he pushed for a Brian lynch which I didn't really care for when I looked back day 2.

Also the progression thing Didn't happen in just a few posts. The way ctd posted that gives the illusion it happened quickly. Have a look at the number of posts. That happened over a 500 post period. Thats October the 14 to November 12 that's almost a month. Over a month time my read of Sk was slowly changing not like 5 posts.

It is a fucking retarded case as it relies on making it seem like I changed my mind instantly which I didn't.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also CTD Before today I haven't gave opinions on lolwagons a either and we know his town. Also I gave the same amount of time to Plum as I gave to you and GG and brian skies(Who's dead). I can't be bothered focusing on this game to much. Day 1 was blagh policy lynch the miller shit I hate miller but I'm trying to get around the fact they are a popular role. Day 2 wasn't any better. It was a boring snoozefeast and day 3 is agitating because My number 1 scum read is using retarded omgus tells when he is actually omgusing me and is so fucking hypocritical with a weak defense and no one see's it from my point of veiw and CTD has chainsawed for him and the sad thing is he could be town and I want to slap the shit out of everyone who can't see what Yates is doing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

ebwop
By he I'm referring being town I am talking about CTD
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:11 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Peabody, why were you fine with a CDB lynch near the end of yesterday but are not even discussing the Yates-slot today?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Garmr »

@GG
I thought you were suspicious of me. Why aren't you pushing me. You've pretty much been on the side line letting CTD do all the work and saying "yeah I agree." Not once have you actually tried to push me. If you really suspected me I think you would of at least acknowledged what I said.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Grimgroove »

CTD's case looked good.
Your defense to it looks good.
I don't see why I should interfere with CTD's line of questioning right now.
I agree with your views on Yates.
What do you think of Plum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Garmr »

I Have plum as a null but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if she flipped town because i have a scum read on yates. I do like her post 1228 I think plum handled the line of questioning well.

Also yates seems uneasy and is pushing for a lynch to end. Scum wagons tend to be the hardest to lynch and I think yates is scum and yates has been a wagon for today and yesterday. I think I found a possible scum buddy for Yates but it's to early to say because I also have had a town read on this person most the game but it is the most viable partner when yates flips scum so its conflicting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Garmr »

a lynch to end the day.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Peabody »

GG - The primary reason I was okay with CDB being lynched is based on gut founded in CDB's early interactions with the miller claim. I'm much more interested in a Plum lynch because while my gut read was pinging on CDB, it's PINGING on Plum. When I looked through the thread, Plum's early reads didn't sit right with me, especially because they were town flips.

I feel like there's something intentional behind Plum's cases on town. I know this won't hold up in court, but all this doesn't -feel- right to me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Why weren't you interested in a Plum lynch yesterday?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Peabody »

When SK flipped town, I did a quick skim of the thread.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1409, Garmr wrote:Scum wagons tend to be the hardest to lynch
Tell me about it. How long has Plum been at L-1??
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Plum »

How long have you ignored everything I've asked, hm?
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:06 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

In post 1409, Garmr wrote:Also yates seems uneasy and is pushing for a lynch to end. Scum wagons tend to be the hardest to lynch and I think yates is scum and yates has been a wagon for today and yesterday. I think I found a possible scum buddy for Yates but it's to early to say because I also have had a town read on this person most the game but it is the most viable partner when yates flips scum so its conflicting.
Why beat around the bush? It's obvious you're talking about me.

I'm going to address the rest of Garmr's stuff in a bit, want to do some rereading first.

I think this game is very nearly in the bag. Plum is almost certainly scum.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Upon rereading, Garmr looks more likely to be a Plum/Empire buddy than Grimgroove, but only marginally so. I think Spyrex, Yates, Peabody are all town based on strength of reads, scumhunting effort and interactions. I can't rule out Fferyllt as scum, but it's exceedingly unlikely.

Our cop should consider claiming, it's pretty obvious who they are and who their targets were and I wasn't PR hunting. I'm not sure if our protective role is paying enough attention though. Scum roleblocker is dead, so I think it's okay for me to point this out.

Responses to Garmr coming up.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:35 pm

In post 1402, Garmr wrote:When I said I only had two scum reads I didn't say look this a strong one and this a weak one I just said my two scum reads because they were my only 2 scum reads. Also yes I don't like lurkers but when I feel I have a stronger case I go for it and I feel like Yates slot is scum. So if you had a 70 percent chance of being right on 1 and 40 percent on the other what would you pick? Me I pushed for the wagon I felt would most likely flip scum. I was fine with the hammer due to time constraint. But truthfully I wanted.
40% of being right is technically a town read. You are arguing that you neglected to mention that ABR/SK really wasn't that strong of a scum read, but that doesn't translate into your hammer post at all.
In post 1403, Garmr wrote:Also I went for my strongest scum read and pushed for it. Also why can't my opinions change day 1. SK Basically changed his game entirely from day 1 Is he saying I have to keep my day 1 views. Even the way SK spoke changed and the way he pushed for a Brian lynch which I didn't really care for when I looked back day 2.

Then let's shave off 300 of those posts and look at the true progression of your read:
In post 1066, Garmr wrote:Well looking at the past day I decided to throw away all my reads and reread it all again. I do not include meta in any of my reads because I don't know anyone's meta. Also I am starting to think kaze/peabody was town due to fferylt case and my new scum suspects view of them. Ns is still shifty through.
This is from your first real analysis post of D2, which was mostly an attack on CDB. From the people you had on your earlier reads list, NS is still a scum read but Peabody not so much anymore. There is zero indication that your read on SK has changed at all.

Then let's look at your next 200 posts: Turns out you were mostly Prod dogding.

Post #1131 is the absolute first indication that you had an issue with SK, and you went from there to scum reading him within 40 posts even though you specifically gave him leeway if his lack of posting was RL related (which he asserted multiple times was the case).

There is
zero
evidence that your SK scum read was slowly changing.
In post 1404, Garmr wrote:Also CTD Before today I haven't gave opinions on lolwagons a either and we know his town. Also I gave the same amount of time to Plum as I gave to you and GG and brian skies(Who's dead). I can't be bothered focusing on this game to much. Day 1 was blagh policy lynch the miller shit I hate miller but I'm trying to get around the fact they are a popular role. Day 2 wasn't any better. It was a boring snoozefeast and day 3 is agitating because My number 1 scum read is using retarded omgus tells when he is actually omgusing me and is so fucking hypocritical with a weak defense and no one see's it from my point of veiw and CTD has chainsawed for him and the sad thing is he could be town and I want to slap the shit out of everyone who can't see what Yates is doing.
Lolwagons, Grimgroove and myself were never focal points of the game to the extent that Plum is right now or even yesterday. Your ignorance of Brian Skies is indeed an issue. Your defense here is basically "but I ignored town players as well!"

Earlier, you lamented that you had too many town and null reads and how this never happened to you before, and now you admit that really you couldn't be arsed to develop reads.

I've asked you specific questions about Plum and instead of answering, you launch an OMGUS attack against me.

You can drop dead.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:38 pm

In post 1417, CrashTextDummie wrote:Upon rereading, Garmr looks more likely to be a Plum/Empire buddy than Grimgroove, but only marginally so.
Should add that this is my impression based on interactions with known (and soon to be known) scum. Garmr's posts on this page are scummy as fuck.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Garmr's reaction to the 2nd kill on day 2 bothered me.

The main problem I have with Plum's play is that it seems to have no objective. Not in a town wandering around lost way, but more like which wagon went through on day 2 didn't really matter.

I dunno. Her play style is hard for me to process.

Intent to hammer
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

give me a secound to post nearly done then you can
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lol Sigh cCd. I seriously can't be bothered answering that shit but I will do a quick summary then. If you are somehow town I want you to say I was wrong about Garmr he was town and I am idiot after this garmr.

1. How do prod dodges change anything about the time factor. Do they magically shorten time -_-

2.I pushed for it early lets look back.

In post 1066, Garmr wrote:Well looking at the past day I decided to throw away all my reads and reread it all again. I do not include meta in any of my reads because I don't know anyone's meta. Also I am starting to think kaze/peabody was town due to fferylt case and my new scum suspects view of them. Ns is still shifty through.

Looking back I think CDB was most likely to be scum. He stayed well clear of the empire wagon and didn't really talk about it and when some asked him in post 455 I believe it was fence sitting. I know I know I thought empire was town as well but i was to busy tunneling kaze and peabody jumping to the conclusion they were a scum team. CDB seemed to push hard on the Brian wagon I believe this wagon was to stop any empire wagon from building up.

I didn't think much of it at the time but
In post 511, ChannelDelibird wrote:If Brian flips scum, we get to see how partners reacted to his miller claim. In that instance, I think Kaze broadly avoiding taking a stance on it, as observed by Spyrex a couple of pages ago, might be useful as a buddy indicator.
In post 512, Garmr wrote:I get what your saying now and you do have a point. But there's a chance that Brian flips town and kaze in my eyes will still be scum. Wouldn't it be better to vig Brian if we have one?
In post 513, ChannelDelibird wrote:I'm not saying Kaze can't be scum if Brian's town, just that I think we get a more informed decision if we lynch Brian before we decide what to do with Kaze. And, er, no, I'd rather lynch a scumread immediately than leave them to be dealt with by a hypothetical vig.
As I had Brian as a null at the time I wanted to lynch my scum over the miller and let the Vig deal with it latter which I thought would happen around night 2 since I think most people viewed brian as a null read just like me.
In post 685, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 607, Empire wrote:
In post 511, ChannelDelibird wrote:If Brian flips scum, we get to see how partners reacted to his miller claim. In that instance, I think Kaze broadly avoiding taking a stance on it, as observed by Spyrex a couple of pages ago, might be useful as a buddy indicator.
Do you really think that's a thing? I think buddies of a scummillerfakeclaim would be more inclined to at least say something about it rather than avoid it altogether (it's probably a bit of really pretentious half baked theory,
but I'm thinking pregame deliberated actions like that would compel scum to say something because it gives them an easy way to enter the gam
e).
Depends whether or not it was premeditated - I dunno if the scum got a chance to discuss it among themselves before gamestart. But, yes, I do think it's a thing.
This response to empire makes me curious. This was obviously a
empire scum slip
which Everyone seemed to miss except CDB he corrected empire on it in a way that covers it up. Empire responds with this.
In post 853, Empire wrote:In post 685, ChannelDelibird wrote:
Depends whether or not it was premeditated - I dunno if the scum got a chance to discuss it among themselves before gamestart. But, yes, I do think it's a thing.

Yeah but do you really think Brian's the kind of player to take the initiative / matters into his own hands on a risky gambit like that? Dude's a fairly new player so I doubt he'd just go off and fakeclaim miller as scum without consulting his buddies. If they didn't show up, I doubt he'd have done it. So basically, what I'm trying to say is I think your idea sounds good as a matter of general principle but I think ignores a lot of the particulars.

---

I was kinda getting the urge to vote CDB because a lot of his reasoning for townreading / suspecting notscience and Peabody in particular seemed really fake but the self deprecation bits in posts like #689 sound genuine and I'm fairly sure I've seen him be apathetic like this as town before but I'd need to double check (also minor thing, but I liked that he felt the need to continue posting during his sleeping hours as I don't really think he'd give anywhere near as much of a shit as scum).
This is the post empire acknowledges CDB responce to his scum slip up. Then he tries to cover it up even more and with the last paragraph he leaves hints for CBD to not go for Peabody and NS but to keep focused on Brian. Also to make sure he doesn't have to place a vote on CBD and keep in the town section he places a half assed reason why CBD is town.

VOTE: ChannelDelibird
what your trying to do here is make me look like I did nothing all day by listing two prod dodges. That's kinda fail.

Also the fact he had rl issues didn't stop you from lynching him did it.
In post 1265, CrashTextDummie wrote:Grimgroove, NS, Peabody, Fferyllt seem to be online. Basically the entire "lynch ABR, don't lynch Plum" crew (and Ffery). I'm willing to lynch ABR under these circumstances, but we might not have the votes.
You were dead sure that plum was a scum read why didn't you push harder for plum judging by today's response you could of got it.

btw CTD you can suck a fuck.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

You can hammer now. fferylt
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1423, Garmr wrote:You can hammer now. fferylt
You don't want Plum to have the opportunity to claim?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”