TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:11 am

Post by TvK »

In post 8, BwBurke wrote:Obviously no townies are ever going to get investigation results since the investigation roles aren't compulsive, so from the town's point of view this is a straight 2:2:9 setup.
I disagree. Not only could scum send out results to strong town players that are good at building cases, but results will have to come towards the town when either goon is lynched or NK'ed.

VOTE: BwBurke
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:39 am

Post by TvK »

In post 10, BwBurke wrote:UNVOTE: beastcharizard, VOTE: TvK

Don't take it personally, this is still random vote stage. It's an OMGUS vote, but the vote's only on you until you explain why a solo scum would clear someone as town by investigating them.
In post 18, BwBurke wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Agent Minnesota for not knowing that beastcharizard is original Charizard.
Phew, I got away with it.

Do you think a single scum seer/cop would not want try to give scum results to strong town players?
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by TvK »

I never played with RationalMadman, but is he always like this?
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:12 am

Post by TvK »

Man, this game is slow. So people who are not voting Burke or Banakai, what reasons do you have to not vote for either of them?

@Charizard, perhaps putting your vote on him will motivate him to explain himself a bit faster?
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:54 am

Post by TvK »

What I don't like about Burke:

His gave me a weird vibe, so I decided to put my vote on him. Then his was a really weird reaction, I thought. He called me out for an apparent OMGUS-voe, while his vote was definitely no less OMGUS than mine. But then he also claims that his vote on me is still RVS, while also saying that his vote will stay on me until I explain my reasoning.

And then all of a sudden in he goes back to RVS'ing as if nothing happened. And then finally he puts his vote on Banakai in for not knowing the setup. Yet another RVS vote? An actual vote? Or just trying to get the spotlight away from him?
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:46 am

Post by TvK »

In post 80, Shockwave Rider wrote:
In post 59, TvK wrote:Man, this game is slow. So people who are not voting Burke or Banakai, what reasons do you have to not vote for either of them?
I've already explained why I think Burke is town. I don't know about Banakai but I'm not interested in a pressure vote or anything at the moment. Are you trying to direct the lynch towards two players who aren't your scumbuddy?
I'm trying to go somewhere with this game, because a lot of people seem to be content to stay where we are, being nowhere.
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by TvK »

In post 86, Banakai wrote: I played a game with him once (open 524) got banned for disscussing ongoing games and then he joined the game again with his alt which then got banned. Also had some pretty bad ideas while alive...
Thanks a lot for sharing this with us... Now if you don't mind, would you like to say something about these posts as well?
In post 42, beastcharizard wrote:I would be more willing to vote Banakai than BwB. I have to agree that Banakai's post is not good at all. I am also interested in seeing how they explain it away.
In post 48, erneiz_hyde wrote:

I'm currently more suspicious of BwB than Banakai. Seems to me like he created a bait to divert attention away from him, which the unsuspecting Madman took and Charizard gently pushing it as his secret buddy.
But I would still like to see Banakai's explanation on his accusation.
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:04 am

Post by TvK »

In post 99, erneiz_hyde wrote: It was done in a joking manner, but I'm not sure if he even need to point that out. OTOH, he asked a question, which I'm pretty sure that's addressed to Burke, but he never replied. And he seems okay with it as well.
I'm thinking of a scenario where Burke started by RVS-ing his scum partner TvK for cover, but can't help but be baited out by my RVS about Charizard...
The fact that he didn't answer my question made me think that he agreed with my point. I'd rather see him answer to my .
In post 100, Banakai wrote:Just one question

Why is everyone suspecting burke?
My goodness, when do you plan on starting to read more than the last post of this thread? Everyone has explained why they vote Burke. Maybe you haven't noticed yet, but people suspect you too. Are you just going to pretend like that's not the case? Are you scum trying to come across as dumb-town?
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:09 am

Post by TvK »

@Mod: Something went wrong with the votecount. Banakai is on RationalMadman, BwBurke and RationalMadman are on Banakai and Shockwave Rider is on Team 9.
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:25 am

Post by TvK »

It seems like a lot of people are actively trying to get lynched. What Banakai is doing is either really stupid as town or even more stupid as scum. He's constantly avoiding the fact that a lot of people suspect him and that he already has three votes on him and instead he decides to share his love for mafia with us.
In post 116, BwBurke wrote:No one understands the point. We have no clues at this point, we're just going with who we think is scum.
This looks so bad. Btw Burke, to you think Banakai is scum (you have your vote on him)? If yes, is it still for "not knowing the setup"? If no, who do you think is scum?

RM is always trying to get lynched, whether he is town or scum.
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:05 am

Post by TvK »

Prod dodging. Just trying to ignore RM. Hoping Rainbowdash will have some good input.
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:37 am

Post by TvK »

In post 203, Banakai wrote:If he isn't, he's distracting us from looking for scum.
This is still what refrains me from putting my vote on him. I'm still just ingnoring the fact that he is in this game. Can't we first put some pressure on someone else (Burke seems a good choice, looking at the wagons) and if we absolutely have no idea who to lynch we can still just lynch RM?
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:57 am

Post by TvK »

In post 205, BwBurke wrote:
@Mod: Vote Count?
Seriously, there has to be someone that finds this scummy... 4 days without posting and then he posts this - once again - zero content message (the last votecount was even made today and is literally 8 posts back). He still has 4 people voting him, but never even thought about saying something about that... Scummy as hell.
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:57 am

Post by TvK »

In post 233, Daniel Bryan wrote:Idk dudes, thats like "too fucking obvious to be scum"
Then who is more scummy at this moment?
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:36 am

Post by TvK »

In post 246, RationalMadman wrote:why are people saving me when I am a werewolf?
This intrigues me. I was kind of expecting RM to walk in, see that there's someone at L-1 and quickhammer for the lulz. From the beginning of the game until now he has changed his vote about 10 times, but he refrains from hammering Burke. Scumteam Burke-RM is very possible.

Return to “Completed Open Games”