Micro 258: Pick & Ban (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:19 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 236, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:mollie thats all you have to input about this game?

R~
I will speak when I feel like it. all you are doing right now is irritating me
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 244, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 243, pieguyn wrote:you told me you were playing scummy on purpose that game so that doesn't count T_T
I wasnt playing "scummy" on purpose i just wanted to figure something else out first.

Also what about that Open game you brought up this game where you not only initially scumread me, but you kept scumreading me even after death.
so first you try to convince me I'm paranoid and then you try to convince me to second guess my read on you on top of being paranoid >_<//
stooop it :cry:
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:21 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 237, HeyArnold wrote:My name's bert and I would like to say that Morph the cat seems so town it's like town on HGH

tl;dr: I am going to catch up with this game and talk to fuzzybutterynutty but I wanted to say morph seems super town.

- Bert

Also mollie seems really town, I'm gonna try to read her instead of nacho

bbl
hey shiny, this^ is who you ought to be scumhunting
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Not really, but if you always trust your initial read on me you're going to be wrong 75% of the time, let's look at it:

Newbie, Initial Read = Scum, Final Read = Town, I flipped = Scum.
Open, Initial Read = Scum, Final Read = Scum, I flipped = Town.
Mistakes Upick, Initial Read = Scum, Final Read = Town, I was Innocent Child.

Notice how your initial read on me is ALWAYS scum, and this is still the case in this game, so if you always think i'm scum considering there's a 25% chance of drawing scum in most scenarios, you're gonna be wrong 75% of the time or if we look at statistics: Out of 38 finished games I've rolled town 29 games, which is about 78% of them, so you're gonna be wrong at least 78% of the time.

In other words, dont be afraid to change your reads throughout the game, your initial push on me was ok, but after I countered and you kept tunneling because "lulz i changed my read on you on 1 game and you were scum that game" it kind of lost is purpose.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Shiny Hydreigon »

In post 241, pieguyn wrote:@Hydreigon: why has Sakura moved above me again on your scumlist?
im townreading both of you now actually

R~
Hydreigon, the Brutal Pokemon.
They are scary.
They consume and destroy everything.
If you so much as move, you are a foe.
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Shiny Hydreigon »

In post 252, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 237, HeyArnold wrote:My name's bert and I would like to say that Morph the cat seems so town it's like town on HGH

tl;dr: I am going to catch up with this game and talk to fuzzybutterynutty but I wanted to say morph seems super town.

- Bert

bbl
hey shiny, this^ is who you ought to be scumhunting
he actually is my third scumread

R~
Hydreigon, the Brutal Pokemon.
They are scary.
They consume and destroy everything.
If you so much as move, you are a foe.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Now im gonna use part of what I've read from my hydra with Nacho and agree with mollie that this person is where a push is needed.
Unvote
Vote: HeyArnold

Bertzzynut dont think you're gonna lurk this game out, specially your fuzzy head.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

EBWODP:
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Jesus, how the heck did that get posted.

EWOTP: Part of what I
learned
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:54 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Haven't noticed that the game has started..

Well morph's initial neo suspicion looks odd as Hydregion pointed it out, why didnt you vote earlier?

And Sakura's is odd, because it feels like a bad wagon jump especially since the reason for the wagon wasnt RVS to begin with.

Not liking pie already. The early L-1 as well as using weird, non alignment indicative tells to call Sakura scum for removing the early L-1. Why is her not OMGUS-ing you scummy? That makes no sense, especially in RVS. Its like calling Natirasha scum for self voting.

I liked Hydregion's vote on pie, but I felt like she/he/whoeverdafuck was soft in her "I dunno if she's scum, youre not together". I mean if the main reason you voted for pie was painting Sakura as scummy, you must not think Sakura is scum or must think theyre early distancing. Sakura's scum partners do earn town cred that way.

"Even if you already stated that you dont think we're scum together and Im your number 1 now, Im going to ask this question to discredit you"

felt like he acted Bert-ish because Nacho/mollie pointed out that he wasn't Bert-ish with his opening. Unless fuzzy made the RVS.

pie guy asks Bert what he thinks of Neonizer, instead of Sakura, his main scum target, i mean, you say their scum together but you never said why Neo was scum. You said the L-1 was to pressure, yet removed the L-2 on neo that does provide some pressure to vote sakura and you ask HeyArnold about Neonizer? Uhh concerned about the Sakura tunnel?

In other news, why isn't Sakura sheeping Nacho?

And Skelda's entrance is wrong. He says there's a red flag with Neo, but goes with a lesser scum read in pie. Because there's no pressure on Neo? I dont get the Neo said Ban he must be scum thing, but Skelda's vote (even if I think its on scum) feels scummy.

Hey pie, can you stop asking people about Neonizer if you aren't willing to give your own? Like seriously. Or Hydregion for that matter.

Nope, not understanding the shitfest between 50 and Shiny.

I take offense to LurkFuck. :( it implies I've actual read the game. Why does me not posting make me different from Hey Arnold, whose posted twice but with something equally as useless?

Morph is town.

And after's The Bowser large theme, I'll take more offense to mollie being all apathetic. Morph's attack on 50's refusal to answer Sakura is pretty spot on

Thats it for now, Imma leave this here.

VOTE: pieguy
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:58 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 259, DoctorPepper wrote:Not liking pie already. The early L-1
wow someone really fell for it
vote: DrPepper
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:59 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Wow, because its alignment indicative for someone to dislike early L-1s.
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 259, DoctorPepper wrote:In other news, why isn't Sakura sheeping Nacho?
Because he's voting one of his town reads.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also DP, I wanted to hydra with you for this, why did you ignore me! :<
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 261, DoctorPepper wrote:Wow, because its alignment indicative for someone to dislike early L-1s.
the point is, there is absolutely no reason for any reasonable person to dislike that L-1

I even announced it in bold oversized letters. there should be no risk of a derphammer with something like that there, so there's nothing wrong with it. the reactions I got gave a much greater benefit than any risk of a derphammer. your push on me is opportunistic as fuck, just using the things that could immediately be considered scummy, without even reading into any of it. I can easily see you being scum with Skelda and this being a chainsaw. not to mention I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere you lurk more as scum which would explain the lurking (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that)
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 264, pieguyn wrote:I even announced it in bold oversized letters. there should be no risk of a derphammer with something like that there
I've seen worse... tbh

You can put it like

L-1!!!

And people will still derphammer.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:09 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 263, Sakura Hana wrote:Also DP, I wanted to hydra with you for this, why did you ignore me! :<
You should have PM'ed me, I've been wanting to use Cherry for quite so e time now :(
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

btw pieguy, technically you should have experience with scum DP (Hint: Stack the Deck). Do you think his entrance here is alignment indicative and similar to that one there?

I've played a lot of games with DP and I can tell you already that his entrance isn't alignment indicative, neither is his push on you for the L-1 vote. In fact... you're more likely to catch town players with your "trap" than scum players because scum is more careful than town generally.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:15 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 264, pieguyn wrote:
In post 261, DoctorPepper wrote:Wow, because its alignment indicative for someone to dislike early L-1s.
the point is, there is absolutely no reason for any reasonable person to dislike that L-1

I even announced it in bold oversized letters. there should be no risk of a derphammer with something like that there, so there's nothing wrong with it. the reactions I got gave a much greater benefit than any risk of a derphammer. your push on me is opportunistic as fuck, just using the things that could immediately be considered scummy, without even reading into any of it. I can easily see you being scum with Skelda and this being a chainsaw. not to mention I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere you lurk more as scum which would explain the lurking (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that)
How so? Why cant someone dislike early PAGE 2 L-1s and why is that a scum tell in itself.
Like if you announce it in big letters, it still doesnt change the fact that it was an L-1 vote. On page 2. Thats skeevy as fuck.

I love how you ignore everything I just said and call it opportunistic, without telling us why, so youre just discrediting me at this point,especially with your remark on me "chainsawing Skelda" when NEWSFLASH, I think skelda's scum too with his vote on you instead of that "red flag". Come on dude, I asked you legitimate questions, why do you keep asking for inactive's opinion of players without providing your own.

On that note, lurking IMPLIES I've actually read the game and posted. You think me being prodded without having posted a single thing implies that I hadnt even read the game yet,nbesides I lurk regardless of alignment recently like what Hydregion pointed out because of school and shit. Discredit ing me, just makes you look worse at this point bro.
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

On other news, pieguy's just being pieguy. And I actually think he's town, but is a weak read.

So DP have you checked this setup mechanics yet?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:19 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 259, DoctorPepper wrote:Well morph's initial neo suspicion looks odd as Hydregion pointed it out, why didnt you vote earlier?
Because morph is a partnership, and we usually don't vote in the first few pages of a game (outside RVS, which Cabd sometimes does) without discussing our reads.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

- Bert

bbl
Since when do you pass out easy townreads to either of morph's heads?

Why do you want to read 50 based on Mollie?

Why no comment on the various shitfests that have occurred so far?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:30 am

Post by pieguyn »

Sakura Hana wrote:btw pieguy, technically you should have experience with scum DP (Hint: Stack the Deck). Do you think his entrance here is alignment indicative and similar to that one there?

I've played a lot of games with DP and I can tell you already that his entrance isn't alignment indicative, neither is his push on you for the L-1 vote. In fact... you're more likely to catch town players with your "trap" than scum players because scum is more careful than town generally.
why'd you tell me the correct answer to the question before I gave my answer? @_@

his entrance here is completely different, but I attribute that to him not being here for the start of the game and having to catch up. so I wouldn't necessarily say that's alignment indicative. the lurking itself on the other hand I'm pretty sure was but DP gave an explanation for it

what do you think of DP's entrance?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:30 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 268, DoctorPepper wrote:How so? Why cant someone dislike early PAGE 2 L-1s and why is that a scum tell in itself.
Like if you announce it in big letters, it still doesnt change the fact that it was an L-1 vote. On page 2. Thats skeevy as fuck.
why do you dislike early L-1s?
In post 268, DoctorPepper wrote:I love how you ignore everything I just said and call it opportunistic, without telling us why, so youre just discrediting me at this point,especially with your remark on me "chainsawing Skelda" when NEWSFLASH, I think skelda's scum too with his vote on you instead of that "red flag". Come on dude, I asked you legitimate questions, why do you keep asking for inactive's opinion of players without providing your own.
those questions are pretty much entirely for getting a quick read on someone. if I'm scumreading the person I'm asking about, either it's obvious what my opinion of the person I'm asking about is, or I've already posted my opinion of them somewhere. I think it's obvious what my read on Neonizer was, considering I put a RVS L-1 on him. I know I asked about some of my townreads too, so your point that I should only have to ask about my top scumread is invalid.

I don't think a L-2 would give enough pressure there given it only takes 3 votes to put someone at L-2 and it was RVS. but even in RVS a L-1 would have to give some pressure I'd think. but I've already said multiple times the L-1 wasn't entirely for pressure. why do you keep ignoring this?

your push on me is opportunistic because if you read enough into what I've done you'll see there's nothing wrong there. first the L-1, and why is it even bad to ask what someone's opinion of a player is, without giving said opinion yourself? I don't understand where that thought could come from 0.0
In post 268, DoctorPepper wrote:On that note, lurking IMPLIES I've actually read the game and posted. You think me being prodded without having posted a single thing implies that I hadnt even read the game yet,nbesides I lurk regardless of alignment recently like what Hydregion pointed out because of school and shit. Discredit ing me, just makes you look worse at this point bro.
why is that discrediting? I thought it was alignment indicative.

sry for confusion, I consider it to be lurking even if you haven't read the thread yet. but you explained it anyway so
HeyArnold
HeyArnold
Goon
HeyArnold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:37 am

Post by HeyArnold »

Uh I said they are town just for the sake of saying it and because they seem active

I haven't skimmed the game

/phone

Realistically I'll go home tonight and should do something
Hi it's fuzzy and berty!!!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”