bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

It did, but it didn't. You gave reasoning, the rest seems fluffy.

How would you know that? xP

Because I don't like people using "I was joking around" as an excuse.
Show
Come bet on the Copa del Rey!
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Open 558: Hope Plus One In Confirmation!
Crack the Code!
Open 536: Scum win.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 75, bubbajack8 wrote:I don't like people using "I was joking around" as an excuse.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 58, Jordan_Downey wrote:TSO particularly seems to want a policy lynch, and that's terrible to me.
-Jingle
I want you to go back and explain how my vote could even remind you of a policy lynch. If you don't, I will then push a Lynch all Liars policy on you.
In post 75, bubbajack8 wrote:It did, but it didn't. You gave reasoning, the rest seems fluffy.

How would you know that? xP

Because I don't like people using "I was joking around" as an excuse.
I like it as they go, it's honest.
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Jordan_Downey »

In post 11, T S O wrote:
Vote: BwBurke

Take it personally. I strongly hate you.
Policy lynch- A lynch based on something other than alignment. In this case a personality conflict.

I believe that policy lynches are stupid. This looks like a policy lynch to me. Am I wrong? How? Do you understand the purpose of questions?

-Jingle
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 78, Jordan_Downey wrote:
In post 11, T S O wrote:

Policy lynch- A lynch based on something other than alignment. In this case a personality conflict.

I believe that policy lynches are stupid. This looks like a policy lynch to me. Am I wrong? How? Do you understand the purpose of questions?

-Jingle
Not really.
Also not all policy lynches are bad (*cough*RM*cough*)
-Cirno
Shockwave Rider
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Shockwave Rider »

In post 59, TvK wrote:Man, this game is slow. So people who are not voting Burke or Banakai, what reasons do you have to not vote for either of them?
I've already explained why I think Burke is town. I don't know about Banakai but I'm not interested in a pressure vote or anything at the moment. Are you trying to direct the lynch towards two players who aren't your scumbuddy?

I have some bad gut feelings about Team 9's .

Unvote. Vote: Team 9.
First we had the legs race. Then we had the arms race. Now we're going to have the brain race. And, if we're lucky, the final stage will be the human race.
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Jordan_Downey »

@shockwave rider: I'm not sure if I see what you see. It's a very aggressive post, but personally I don't see an issue with it but perhaps that's due to not liking rationalmadman so far.

Don't like . Feels like bubbajack's trying to undermine the reasoning just because Team 9 made a bad word choice. Why pose aquestion just to say you know what he's talking about and go as far to say you pointed it out? It looks like he's trying to write out what he thinks but it feels planned and forced.
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:46 am

Post by TvK »

In post 80, Shockwave Rider wrote:
In post 59, TvK wrote:Man, this game is slow. So people who are not voting Burke or Banakai, what reasons do you have to not vote for either of them?
I've already explained why I think Burke is town. I don't know about Banakai but I'm not interested in a pressure vote or anything at the moment. Are you trying to direct the lynch towards two players who aren't your scumbuddy?
I'm trying to go somewhere with this game, because a lot of people seem to be content to stay where we are, being nowhere.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:24 am

Post by RationalMadman »

BANAKAI OMGUS'D ME IDIOTS
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:04 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 80, Shockwave Rider wrote:

I have some bad gut feelings about Team 9's .

Unvote. Vote: Team 9.
>Has reason to suspect someone
>Votes me because of a little gut twitch

Mmk.
In post 81, Jordan_Downey wrote:@shockwave rider: I'm not sure if I see what you see. It's a very aggressive post, but personally I don't see an issue with it but perhaps that's due to not liking rationalmadman so far.

Don't like . Feels like bubbajack's trying to undermine the reasoning just because Team 9 made a bad word choice. Why pose aquestion just to say you know what he's talking about and go as far to say you pointed it out? It looks like he's trying to write out what he thinks but it feels planned and forced.
I'm townreading RM as you can see in my post 60.
In post 83, RationalMadman wrote:BANAKAI OMGUS'D ME IDIOTS
Hi. Are you from EM?

-Cirno
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:28 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Banakai
Banakai
Goon
Banakai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Banakai »

In post 79, Team 9 wrote:
In post 11, T S O wrote:

-Jingle
Not really.
-Cirno
#truth

I played a game with him once (open 524) got banned for disscussing ongoing games and then he joined the game again with his alt which then got banned. Also had some pretty bad ideas while alive...
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 am

Post by T S O »

In post 11, T S O wrote:

-Jingle
I don't think you're so stupid that you thought that vote was serious. It was in RVS, and it had no evidence to back it up. Aside from that, your theory is completely wrong. You cannot policy lynch on a personality clash, nice as it would be to do so.

Policy lynches aren't going to happen in this game, period. Not RM.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:52 am

Post by RationalMadman »

banakai omgus'd me...

Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Team 9 »

Dem ban evasions :P
In post 86, Banakai wrote:
In post 79, Team 9 wrote:
In post 11, T S O wrote:

-Jingle
Not really.
-Cirno
#truth

I played a game with him once (open 524) got banned for disscussing ongoing games and then he joined the game again with his alt which then got banned. Also had some pretty bad ideas while alive...
Is that all you found worthy of commenting on?
In post 88, RationalMadman wrote:banakai omgus'd me...
OMGUS itself isn't a scumtell.

-Cirno
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Jordan_Downey »

I don't vote for people I don't think are scum. Period. If RM has issues that negatively impact the game, then he can get replaced and we can not whine about it. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt though.

@TSO- all RVS votes should have a kernel of reasoning in them or they are truly useless. Furthermore, you have not moved your 'RVS vote' and we are out of RVS, so if it continues to stay where it is I will continue to think you want Burke lynched.

I really like the Burke wagon right now, not just because of the questions it's raising but also because it's making town take sides and state firm opinions. I'd also like to note that Burke defended himself against the lesser of my points and ignored the greater. He's also relying on other town members to defend him. So why the scum action spec, Burke? Are you a seer/cop?

-Jingle
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am

Post by T S O »

No, I think Burke isn't defending himself because he's pissed off he has a wagon on him for no reason on page 3.

My RVS vote had nothing in it, so it was useless. Oh well.

Unvote:

for now
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:08 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 84, Team 9 wrote:
In post 83, RationalMadman wrote:BANAKAI OMGUS'D ME IDIOTS
Hi. Are you from EM?

-Cirno
Dang EM, I love that site, they've made to many freaking changes though Q.Q

As for you rational, you a naughty boy. :facepalm:

T S O's "unvote for now" screams town to me.
Show
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Crack the Code!
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:29 am

Post by aphix »

@TSO: actually I'm glad you clarified that. I normally see town reads as someone who is contributing to the game. Uncovering details and being pro town. I normally don't have to tell my town reads to scum hunt. From your post I assumed you were reading him similar to me. Null leaning heavily on disruption. If anything on read through and your subsequent town read on him could be construed as coaching. Could you explain what tells you get that get you to a town read so early?

@bubbajack: game is already stale. Can you tell me how an unvote with no really other discussion added a town read? Now I don't think it by itself is a scum tell but it most definitely isn't pro town. I'd like to know the reasoning it's town to you.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:05 am

Post by beastcharizard »

If you think TSO is coaching then it is safe to assume he is town. I have never seen him "coach" as scum before.

@person who asked me question:
I said they are on my scum radar. That just means I think they might have scum but I would like to see more from them. RM is just posting the same thing over and over again.
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Jordan_Downey »

In post 93, aphix wrote:@TSO: actually I'm glad you clarified that. I normally see town reads as someone who is contributing to the game. Uncovering details and being pro town. I normally don't have to tell my town reads to scum hunt. From your post I assumed you were reading him similar to me. Null leaning heavily on disruption. If anything on read through and your subsequent town read on him could be construed as coaching. Could you explain what tells you get that get you to a town read so early?

@bubbajack: game is already stale. Can you tell me how an unvote with no really other discussion added a town read? Now I don't think it by itself is a scum tell but it most definitely isn't pro town. I'd like to know the reasoning it's town to you.

Sorry about that. Just to keep things clear that's me.

-aphix
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 93, aphix wrote: @bubbajack: game is already stale. Can you tell me how an unvote with no really other discussion added a town read? Now I don't think it by itself is a scum tell but it most definitely isn't pro town. I'd like to know the reasoning it's town to you.
1. Something I see said all the time as town.

2. Something I've said as town.
Show
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Crack the Code!
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by TvK »

In post 86, Banakai wrote: I played a game with him once (open 524) got banned for disscussing ongoing games and then he joined the game again with his alt which then got banned. Also had some pretty bad ideas while alive...
Thanks a lot for sharing this with us... Now if you don't mind, would you like to say something about these posts as well?
In post 42, beastcharizard wrote:I would be more willing to vote Banakai than BwB. I have to agree that Banakai's post is not good at all. I am also interested in seeing how they explain it away.
In post 48, erneiz_hyde wrote:

I'm currently more suspicious of BwB than Banakai. Seems to me like he created a bait to divert attention away from him, which the unsuspecting Madman took and Charizard gently pushing it as his secret buddy.
But I would still like to see Banakai's explanation on his accusation.
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Jordan_Downey »

In post 96, bubbajack8 wrote: 1. Something I see said all the time as town.

2. Something I've said as town.
Okay. Why would you say this as town? Because you have seen it before as town means its town here? Considering this early one of the ways I see the game moving forward is with pressure votes and forming wagons isn't it just as likely a scum player can say this to make it seem like they are unsure of what's going on while stalling the game?
erneiz_hyde
erneiz_hyde
Goon
erneiz_hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by erneiz_hyde »

In post 62, Banakai wrote:Also, I knew what the setup was but I didn't realize about the mechanic
I'm trying to make sense of this. How can you know the setup but not the mechanics? Elaborate a little more please.

In post 91, T S O wrote:No, I think Burke isn't defending himself because he's pissed off he has a wagon on him for no reason on page 3.

My RVS vote had nothing in it, so it was useless. Oh well.

Unvote:

for now
I think this is suspicious. Holding on to an RVS vote could lead to a stealthy wagon making. It could be he planned to do that but Downey undermined that plan. But then again, about half the players here are still holding their RVS votes, so maybe this isn't more than a gut feeling...

In post 72, Team 9 wrote:
In post 66, TvK wrote:What I don't like about Burke:

His gave me a weird vibe, so I decided to put my vote on him. Then his was a really weird reaction, I thought. He called me out for an apparent OMGUS-voe, while his vote was definitely no less OMGUS than mine. But then he also claims that his vote on me is still RVS, while also saying that his vote will stay on me until I explain my reasoning.

And then all of a sudden in he goes back to RVS'ing as if nothing happened. And then finally he puts his vote on Banakai in for not knowing the setup. Yet another RVS vote? An actual vote? Or just trying to get the spotlight away from him?
Nice to see you being on the same page with me.

-Cirno
For all your joke about buses, that's a nice bus you have yourself.

Also, another gut feeling, but now that I read back on it, I'm sensing something from this TvK's post #33
It was done in a joking manner, but I'm not sure if he even need to point that out. OTOH, he asked a question, which I'm pretty sure that's addressed to Burke, but he never replied. And he seems okay with it as well.
I'm thinking of a scenario where Burke started by RVS-ing his scum partner TvK for cover, but can't help but be baited out by my RVS about Charizard...

So to sum up my thoughts up till now,
FoS: Burke>TvK=TSO=Team 9>Charizard. So,
VOTE:BwBurke

Also, if RM is scum, then he's either fake-dumbing or he really is dumb. He's probably town, but he's such an obvious red herring...... :?

Anyways, Burke you should start explaining yourself now.
ÕàÂþû¥ÕªéÚó¿´╝îÕàÂÕ¥ÉÕªéµ×ù, õ¥ÁµÄáÕªéþü½´╝îõ©ìÕïòÕªéÕ▒▒.

Return to “Completed Open Games”