Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 94, TierShift wrote:I don't have any solid scumreads atm and I'd rather place my vote where it can do some work. Also, lynch all lurkers!
LaL? I LOL'd.
In post 95, emeraldemon wrote:goodmorning:
Is there a reason she's being so vague?
Yes.
@goodmorning: Did the recent exchange between tiershift and d_cobbz confirm or refute your hunch in any way?
Yes.

OK, I'm teasing. There was no hunch. I just wanted people to talk about it. Sort of a reaction test.
That said, their interactions have given me a few ideas, as has Huntress' comment on it...
Last edited by Shadowmod on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Huntress »

Mala is making me suspicious. NP even more so.
In post 51, Malakittens wrote:Soooo.
I know this is really early, but I think Huntress is town. Like I think I'm really, really sure.
Yeah, it is a bit early. I know what you're getting at, but I also know that you know that I know, so I would have expected you to be a bit more wary.

In post 66, Neater Plastic wrote:I was ready to let that vote go anyway, and Malakittens seems pretty trustworthy so far.
UNVOTE: Huntress
And I've got a better vote anyway. That would be...
VOTE: pirate mollie
Not OMGUS, I just don't like the way she's locked onto goodmorning after only three unextraordinary posts. It is a bit weird for her to not even vote for goodmorning, too... That's a bit of a mystery to me. Maybe she wanted to see my reaction, which would be town, or maybe she wanted to look more town by toning down her attack on GM a bit and pretending to be trying to gauge my reaction, which would be scum. I can't tell, but she seems more scum to me because of her arguments against goodmorning.
What made you "ready to let that vote go anyway"? The wording implies that that was a separate decision to your switch to voting mollie. I would also like to see your answer to my question at the end of post .

In post 80, TierShift wrote:Someone is buddying me halp
And not for the first time. Actually, it looked like mutual buddying the first time.
Neater Plastic
Neater Plastic
Townie
Neater Plastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Neater Plastic »

In post 95, emeraldemon wrote:
Spoiler: Neater Plastic
5 posts.
Votes huntress based on my scumread (I think?), then switches to pirate mollie. Not a lot of content, but a little bit of effort is being made. Null for now.
Thinks malakittens is town (Says seems townish), maybe unvoted huntress on her say. Is this sheeping? Maybe that's fair if mala is his strongest read. Need more content.

@Neater Plastic: you seem to think malakittens is town. She seems to think your read on mollie is wrong (). What do you think about that? Was moving your vote off huntress partially based on malakittens's read?
No, Malakittens didn't actually influence the change. I probably shouldn't have mentioned her when I did that, because she didn't really have anything to do with it. I changed my vote then because I preferred to vote mollie. Which reminds me,
UNVOTE: pirate mollie
I know what some of you will probably think, and no, that change wasn't just because of Malakittens. My gut (which seems to have a broken vacuum tube or something, but it's the best I've got right now, until I get more experience) tells me that mollie doesn't seem so scummy anymore.
Not going to re-vote this time, not until I have a solid read. I decided that my philosophy of keeping your vote somewhere wasn't so good after all, especially if you're indecisive.
Post 72 I'll address sometime soon in another post. I'm taking these one at a time. I'll get out of defensive mode after all of these inquiries have been dealt with.
Neater Plastic
Neater Plastic
Townie
Neater Plastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Neater Plastic »

5 posts.
Votes huntress based on my scumread (I think?), then switches to pirate mollie. Not a lot of content, but a little bit of effort is being made. Null for now.
Thinks malakittens is town (Says seems townish), maybe unvoted huntress on her say. Is this sheeping? Maybe that's fair if mala is his strongest read. Need more content.

@Neater Plastic: you seem to think malakittens is town. She seems to think your read on mollie is wrong (). What do you think about that? Was moving your vote off huntress partially based on malakittens's read?
No, Malakittens didn't actually influence the change. I probably shouldn't have mentioned her when I did that, because she didn't really have anything to do with it. I changed my vote then because I preferred to vote mollie. Which reminds me,
I know what some of you will probably think, and no, that change wasn't just because of Malakittens. My gut (which seems to have a broken vacuum tube or something, but it's the best I've got right now, until I get more experience) tells me that mollie doesn't seem so scummy anymore.
Not going to re-vote this time, not until I have a solid read. I decided that my philosophy of keeping your vote somewhere wasn't so good after all, especially if you're indecisive.
Post 72 I'll address sometime soon in another post. I'm taking these one at a time. I'll get out of defensive mode after all of these inquiries have been dealt with.
Neater Plastic
Neater Plastic
Townie
Neater Plastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Neater Plastic »

In post 103, Neater Plastic wrote:Something I already said
How do I edit or delete this post? I hit submit twice by accident.
Neater Plastic
Neater Plastic
Townie
Neater Plastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Neater Plastic »

In post 73, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 66, Neater Plastic wrote:I don't see her doing any of those things. So far she's voted for TierShift on a hunch, and she's given Rothwell some advice on how to get started. Seems neutral to me.
while I am trying to give her space since she is an IC and fairly new, I think that it is her very neutral approach that is troubling. she seems to be trying to blend in.
Not OMGUS, I just don't like the way she's locked onto goodmorning after only three unextraordinary posts. It is a bit weird for her to not even vote for goodmorning, too... That's a bit of a mystery to me. Maybe she wanted to see my reaction, which would be town, or maybe she wanted to look more town by toning down her attack on GM a bit and pretending to be trying to gauge my reaction, which would be scum. I can't tell, but she seems more scum to me because of her arguments against goodmorning.
I am not "locked down" onto anything. plz don't misrep me like that. my reads are generally pretty fluid as I gather more info.

and I think you are over thinking my motivations and what is funny is that I do this too! I often think scum are more diabolical then they actually
are
and it bites me in the ass every single time.

so your case so far:

1. I think gm is scum
2. you have a different read

so why am I scummy again?
The way you talked to Malakittens about it made you seem very, very convinced that GM is scum. Since she seemed neutral to me, this breach seemed rather suspicious.
Neater Plastic
Neater Plastic
Townie
Neater Plastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Neater Plastic »

In post 105, Neater Plastic wrote:This breach seemed rather suspicious.
"Breach"? I meant "rift." A rift in viewpoints. Seriously, how do I edit these?
Neater Plastic
Neater Plastic
Townie
Neater Plastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Neater Plastic »

In post 101, Huntress wrote:Mala is making me suspicious. NP even more so.
In post 66, Neater Plastic wrote:I was ready to let that vote go anyway, and Malakittens seems pretty trustworthy so far.
UNVOTE: Huntress
And I've got a better vote anyway. That would be...
VOTE: pirate mollie
What made you "ready to let that vote go anyway"? The wording implies that that was a separate decision to your switch to voting mollie. I would also like to see your answer to my question at the end of post .
Sorry, I stupidly thought that the #44 question was rhetorical. :facepalm: The questions were all about the wagon on mollie, which is exactly what I thought was suspicious about you. I was ready to let the vote go because there didn't seem to be much evidence against you. I don't plan on being that trigger-happy with votes anymore, though.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 101, Huntress wrote:Mala is making me suspicious. NP even more so.
In post 51, Malakittens wrote:Soooo.
I know this is really early, but I think Huntress is town. Like I think I'm really, really sure.
Yeah, it is a bit early. I know what you're getting at, but I also know that you know that I know, so I would have expected you to be a bit more wary.
Everyone is going to think we are about to speak a different language here.

I'm aware, but I'm partly wary, but also testing you at the same time. If you were scum you have to make sure to dodge everything I'm looking for, but if you're town your posts will look legit genuine and not like you're trying to dodge what I'm looking for.

I'm going to address other people now since this quote was on a different page to the others.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 92, Rothwell wrote:
In post 90, TierShift wrote:Rothwell has been on today, he is lurking badly.
I'm not going to post in bed whilst on my old iPod. :P Would take ages.
In post 71, Malakittens wrote:One has already admitted to lurking; which can be taken two ways. He's mafia and scared to post or he's town and is lost.
The 2nd option is better.
In post 88, TierShift wrote:Rothwell, could you just tell us what you think of the game so far? Who looks the most townish and who the most scummy?
Stale and I have no idea. My apologies but I've put little effort into this and haven't looked at any past games to see how the discussion works. Once again I have nothing to input so haven't bothered to post.
In post 89, goodmorning wrote:Pressure votes have been known to work with varying levels of effectiveness depending on the player.
They'll work on me, for now.
See the thing is unless you don't post I won't be able to tell the difference between them. However even if you are lost a little effort will go a long way because I will be able to interact with you and see if I can figure stuff out. Keeping quiet isn't going to help anyone, but going to end up worse for yourself.

Just try asking little questions and things or look for odd things in behavior or sentences that don't add up and contraction other posts prior.

In post 98, emeraldemon wrote:
In post 96, Malakittens wrote:Huntress and I have a history together that goes further than this site. It's more I'm ultra familiar with her play on both sites. So my read is based on gut and also strong meta on her.
Does this mean I should just take your word for it? There isn't anything in your read that I would understand?
I mean I can't really explain it even if I were to link the other games and things. My thoughts usually make very little sense to those who arent me. Huntress does know most tells of what I'm looking for.

Like for instance one of her old tells I had on her was her behavior in voting patterns on certain alignments which she has now improved.
In post 99, emeraldemon wrote:If it's a gut read that you can't explain, I can respect that, but I'd rather have something I can see for myself.
Once and if I get something more concrete and I can explain, I'll point it out.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 79, D_Cobbz wrote:
In post 29, Huntress wrote:
GM has a point.

Vote: Tier
i don't see any reason to vote for Tier there is not "point" in any previous post
Since you guys are new I take her post as something completely different. I will agree that there was no point to GM's vote and if I'm not mistaken Huntress didn't geniuly believe there was one either. I felt her post as minor as it was it brought up enough discussion to throw us out of RVS stage. Which is a very good thing.
In post 80, TierShift wrote:Someone is buddying me halp
I don't really see it as buddying, but that's just me.

A really good example of buddying would be what I'm currently doing to Huntress, but then again I have an agenda to it.
In post 81, D_Cobbz wrote:you know what bro? forget it. :dead:

VOTE: Tier
Hmmm.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Last one I promise!
In post 104, Neater Plastic wrote:
In post 103, Neater Plastic wrote:Something I already said
How do I edit or delete this post? I hit submit twice by accident.
You can't. Only the moderator can, but if you go
@mod: delete this please as it doubled.
and when he sees it, he might delete it. Depends on the mod.

To do bold do [ b ] message here [ /b ] (without the spaces.)

(As I just bolded it to explain the mod might see the double.$
In post 105, Neater Plastic wrote:
In post 73, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 66, Neater Plastic wrote:I don't see her doing any of those things. So far she's voted for TierShift on a hunch, and she's given Rothwell some advice on how to get started. Seems neutral to me.
while I am trying to give her space since she is an IC and fairly new, I think that it is her very neutral approach that is troubling. she seems to be trying to blend in.
I am not "locked down" onto anything. plz don't misrep me like that. my reads are generally pretty fluid as I gather more info.

and I think you are over thinking my motivations and what is funny is that I do this too! I often think scum are more diabolical then they actually
are
and it bites me in the ass every single time.

so your case so far:

1. I think gm is scum
2. you have a different read

so why am I scummy again?
The way you talked to Malakittens about it made you seem very, very convinced that GM is scum. Since she seemed neutral to me, this breach seemed rather suspicious.
I have to agree with this actually.
In post 106, Neater Plastic wrote:
In post 105, Neater Plastic wrote:This breach seemed rather suspicious.
"Breach"? I meant "rift." A rift in viewpoints. Seriously, how do I edit these?
You can't edit. Wouldn't be fair to the rest of us.

Okay castle is on, back later.

Neater Plastic
Neater Plastic
Townie
Neater Plastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Neater Plastic »

In post 72, Malakittens wrote:How much of her meta did you actually read or look up?
I looked up about four threads, just to see how frequently she usually posts and what her writing style is. Meta didn't affect my vote on her because I couldn't figure anything out based on it.

Now that that load of posts about just one person (me) is done, I can tell you what I've been thinking lately. People who seem interesting to me right now: D_Cobbz and Rothwell, the two main non-contributors. Also both newbies, all of the experienced players seem to be just doing some baffling stuff to try to scumhunt and I can't figure any of them out. I don't think I need to mention that the way D_Cobbz is sheeping TierShift is rather concerning since it's already been mentioned a few times, but it's weird that he's only doing it to TierShift. The only explanations I can think of are that either DC is just acting weird or they're both scum. Maybe DC's trying to get us to think "There's no way he could be that stupid." Or am I overthinking his motives? I probably am.
Rothwell is different. He's much less interesting simply because of the very small volume of information he's giving us. Rothwell, please post more. Even if you feel lost here, inactivity isn't helping, it's just making you look suspicious.

So, there are all of my posts for a while done. Now it's time to watch Doctor Who.
Neater Plastic
Neater Plastic
Townie
Neater Plastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Neater Plastic »

In post 103, Neater Plastic wrote:
5 posts.

@mod: delete this please as it doubled.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:07 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 97, emeraldemon wrote:
In post 78, TierShift wrote: So far, you have not contributed anything particularly useful and you have taken on a defensive stance, instead of a -townish- offensive one. This all seems very scummy, considering you are the IC.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: goodmorning
In post 94, TierShift wrote:
I don't have any solid scumreads atm and I'd rather place my vote where it can do some work.
Don't get me wrong, I like the Rothwell vote (obviously), but can you help me reconcile these two posts? If goodmorning's behavior seems very scummy, is she not a solid scumread?
I'm sorry, I should have explained myself better. I was finding it very weird that GM was so passive, but she explained why very well. Looking back, her only posts were 'being a good IC-posts', hope you understand what I mean. She hasn't put in much to work with yet, but I thought she was deliberately passive not to give away information. If she means what she says, she is not scummy, just waiting for us to start discussion and jump in later. I would say my scum read is now a null read. If later on she doesn't actively participate, she is going back to being scum for me.
Spoiler: TierShift
Total posts: 11. At least tiershift seems to be making an effort to scumhunt, +1 for actually asking questions.

Answering : Anything town can do, scum can theoretically mimic. I still think some things can hint at towniness. Obviously in this particular case she was on the wrong track, but I liked that she started critically examining from post #1, which scum doesn't have a strong motivation to do.

tiershift comes off a bit defensive here. Maybe this is just because I was already leaning (very slightly) town on GM, but it makes Tiershift seem scummier.
"I'm not really happy with the activity of the other newbies next to me and d_cobbz" Really?? d_cobbz is the newbie who's content you're most impressed with? The guy with exactly 2 opinions, both stolen from you? The tiershift/d_cobbz affair just gets wierder and wierder.
First of all, I'm a he ;)
Secondly, as I believe huntress has already said, attacking one of your townreads is not scummy AT ALL. How do I come off defensively? And why do you keep repeating that GM is one of your townreads?
I guess you're right on what I said about cobbz, it was just that he had posted something at that moment, while the other newbs hadn't posted in over 24 hours. His content was bad, true, but sheeping gives us more to talk about than lurking, right? Atm I think he, rothwell, huntress and mollie (please, could you do some less confusing one line posts?) need to start making more contentful posts.
Spoiler: Rothwell
Total posts: 2, both after being voted.
With so little content it's hard to say, but if laziness is antitown this guy's a murderer. "My apologies but I've put little effort into this and haven't looked at any past games to see how the discussion works. Once again I have nothing to input so haven't bothered to post."
I almost want to lynch him just for this, regardless of alignment.
Exactly my thoughts.
@everyone: what is going on between tiershift and d_cobbz?
I was just joking with him on page 1, trying to gauge his reaction. But what he is doing now, I have no idea, I'm just calling him out on it. It seems just as scummy as it seems newbish....
@tiershift: does anyone else seem scummy to you besides goodmorning? Does anyone seem towny?
As I've said, I'm not so much on GM anymore. I haven't got any real leads yet, but I'm thinking NP is town. Then, I'm leaning scum on mala and rothwell, but that's just gut.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:10 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 114, TierShift wrote: Secondly, as I believe huntress has already said, attacking one of your townreads is not scummy AT ALL. How do I come off defensively? And why do you keep repeating that GM is one of your townreads?
It was our pirate who said that, not huntress.
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:18 am

Post by emeraldemon »

In post 114, TierShift wrote: As I've said, I'm not so much on GM anymore. I haven't got any real leads yet, but I'm thinking NP is town. Then, I'm leaning scum on mala and rothwell, but that's just gut.
Care to elaborate on the NP read?

Also just so you know, I have not ruled out the possibility of a you + d_cobbz scumpair with all this being mafia theater for our entertainment.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:38 am

Post by TierShift »

Well, I think his general way of handling things is townish...just a feeling I got. After ISOíng him, I'm wondering what his connection to mala his, mentioning her in so many of his posts and being guided by what she thinks. (oh lord my reads are weaving back and forth)

Also, never rule out any scumpair ;)
D_Cobbz
D_Cobbz
Townie
D_Cobbz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:35 am

Post by D_Cobbz »

As far as i can tell no one has posted any suspicious content/ posts
I will try to post more detailed posts in the future
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well now accusing me of guiding/coaching is one thing, but he seemed to be having a little bit of trouble with posts such as it double posting and what not so I decided to help him out. I think that's really the big major thing that I see that I'm 'guiding' him. I can see your point as he basically has said my name in all of his posts, but there's a point for all of it.

I know you're trying to early connect me with NP, but it's too soon, at least imo.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:42 am

Post by goodmorning »

Vote: emerald

I'll explain this later.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Vote Count

pirate mollie
(0/5):
TierShift
Huntress
D_Cobbz
Neater Plastic

Huntress
(0/5):
Malakittens
Neater Plastic

goodmorning
(0/5):
emeraldemon
TierShift

Malakittens
(0/5):
Neater Plastic

TierShift
(1/5):
goodmorning
, Huntress,
D_Cobbz

Rothwell
(3/5): emeraldemon, D_Cobbz, TierShift

emeraldemon
(1/5): goodmorning

not voting
(4/9): Rothwell, pirate mollie, Malakittens, Neater Plastic

9 alive, 5 to lynch, 5 to no lynch
Day 1:
(expired on 2013-11-30 15:00:00)
Last edited by Shadowmod on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:34 am

Post by goodmorning »

Compare this
In post 95, emeraldemon wrote:Questions for everyone:
@everyone: what is going on between tiershift and d_cobbz?
@d_cobbz: please provide an opinion about something.
@tiershift: does anyone else seem scummy to you besides goodmorning? Does anyone seem towny?
@goodmorning: Did the recent exchange between tiershift and d_cobbz confirm or refute your hunch in any way?
@Neater Plastic: you seem to think malakittens is town. She seems to think your read on mollie is wrong (#72). What do you think about that? Was moving your vote off huntress partially based on malakittens's read?
@Rothwell: Can you give me a reason not to lynch you?
@Huntress: Why do you think Mala has such a strong townread on you so soon? Does it seem suspicious at all?
to this one from N1308
In post 35, SafetyDance wrote:Some thoughts I'd like to get:
goodmorning ~ Do you still have the same read about emcee as you did in #15 ?
Emcee ~ what makes you "proud town" as opposed to town? You're being voted for at the moment and at least one person thinks you're suspicious. Shouldn't that make you "nervous town"?
Proteus ~ Did you find out anything about emcee as a player? What about Tracey?
Human ~ first post in the thread but quiet since. Care to join in? Are you hiding?
TripleD ~ Are hugs part of your game style, are you like Bruce Willis' character in Unbreakable who can see flashes of people he touches? More seriously, what do you make of yourself as the most experienced player here being the recipient of the first RVS going round?
and this one from N1296.
In post 89, Zaicon wrote:@A_Stone
Is there any reason we shouldn't lynch you for inactivity?
@Blastoide
@goodmorning
If it was Night right now, what do you think the best course of action for scum would be? I know this is an odd line of questioning, but I would like to see your thought process regarding this.
@kibbles
What kind of information do you think is the most valuable to the town? What kind of questions would help get this information?
@Skylark
Have you determined anything about Uber yet? Do you have anything to contribute to the discussion?
@Z-BosoN
@zabriel
What is it that caused you to vote for Skylark?
I will explain more than this even later.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Malakittens »

Okay?

I did this before on my alt:

In post 179, Evil Regals wrote:I'm all caught up.

@Xegarus:

Is there a reason that the majority of your posts are directed only towards Empking and DrDolittle? You might have been asking others for their reads, but the majority of your posts are focusing only on the two above mentioned posters.

@DrDolittle:

I did not like your L-2 vote on Xegarus in Post 38. You're barely scum hunting up to that point and you didn't find anyone scummy. I'm not sure why you were putting someone to L-1 so fast just when the games started. You have been sitting here defending Empking.

So who do you currently find scummy?

@Madi:

I can understand the not voting due to being a hydra, but why are you trying to tell someone to look at your posts in two different slots. You are a hydra you have no right to tell someone not to read your posts how they are. It's your responsibility to interact with your partner and if you guys disagree currently without discussing it gives you guys an out if you make a mistake.

I do not like the tone of #140. You find him scummy, but what was the need to add the extra un-needed tone along with the fact part of the post sounds like you are getting into a slight overlap on wanting to policy lynch him.

Why did you call out Does Bo Know for a very similar agrument that DrDolittle made towards Xegarus. Do you agree with what Does Bo Know has said?

@Does Bo Know:

Blue Yoshi has had one post and he doesn't look like he's committed to the game. I'm not sure how you can label that fence-sitting. It's more of a lack of commitment.

@Empking:

Is there any reason why you left your vote on Xegarus this whole time? Your idle vote right there is suspect and I don't like it at all. You might be interacting with people, but your reads seems to be staying the same and I don't like it.

I would like to see Blue Yoshi's replacement have thoughts on the game before this day is ended. The deadline is in 6 days which means we still have time.

I'm going to UNVOTE: DrDolittle and VOTE: Empking.

I think his idle vote on Xegarus is suspicious, but I also think he's fence-sitting and being very passive. He's currently my biggest suspect.

I don't see it as alignment indicative if you ask me GM.

Btw depending on if I can get this phone fixed at the mall today I might be V/LA for a few days. I just cracked my screen enough where it's hard to see what I'm typing.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:03 am

Post by goodmorning »

I'm not referring to the act of questioning itself.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”