jmo16mla - 3 - Titus, Antihero, Maenara
Titus - 2 - jmo16mla, don_johnson
Antihero - 1 - aptil
aptil - 1 - ArcAngel9
don_johnson - 1 - JacobSavage

Not Voting: penguin_alien

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA: aptil through Saturday November 30

Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-03 14:32:54)
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:09 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

the site was down yesterday to post
i am posting today. thank you.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

Here are a few posts selected that make me hink Aptil town separate from the counterwagon.

Right now I like Aptil, Maenara (scum wouldbt break up a t v t fight, so Maenara is only scum if DJ is) as town. Null lean scum o DJ but he shouldn't be the lynch today. I am fine with JMO, JS or AH falling to their doom.
In post 83, aptil wrote:
In post 67, HGH7193 wrote:You voted for me but I will change it before the deadline probably.
This statement is so strange . I am now thinking one of them(HGH and TCold) has to be scum.
In post 489, aptil wrote:
In post 488, jmo16mla wrote:Il be reading up sometime. Possibly tonight.

Wake is town.
Why?
In post 525, aptil wrote:
In post 174, thenewearth wrote:
In post 139, TCold wrote:Hmm. I still prefer going after HGH, but considering his activity levels as well as the content he provides we could wait months to get something, if we focus on him too much...

I still want you to answer my questions HGH.

I can see the logic and validity of the case on Aptil. He also hasn't contributed anything since then.

Unvote

VOTE: Aptil
In post 140, Aeronaut wrote:Haven't read everything thoroughly let, but I agree that Aptil seems like he isn't doing much.

VOTE: Aptil
These 2 are as opportunistic as the other.

Pick your poison

VOTE: TCOld
In post 176, thenewearth wrote:TCold was the first

First come first serve
Why did people not pursue this further ? That looks so odd you join a wagon with as much reason as the next person .Then vote one of them for being on the wagon and saying the reason to vote was on first come first serve . Bad play overall .
VOTE: Maenara-based on the previous person's play, this slot is scummy imo.
In post 2310, aptil wrote:
In post 2309, Maenara wrote:
In post 2307, aptil wrote:Why are are people not voting antihero yet?
Because 1) We need to do something about JMO, and 2) You're advocating it.

Oh, and 3) Half the players just aren't doing anything at all
So you do not agree about my analysis. Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:35 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Interesting; I hated post #83.

Site going down ran right into planned time to read through the thread. I have read the most recent pages, and I'm aware of the deadline. Maenara isn't making me uneasy as she did in Micro 240, so I'd add her to the town pile with DJ.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

penguin, you think aptil is town?

who do you think is scum?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:50 am

Post by Antihero »

/sigh, I am so tempted to replace out of this game; everyone's so caught up in their own little slap fights (DJ vs Titus, Mae vs Jmo), that the noise:signal ratio is overwhelming. Want to know how I know? I posted the reads list that titus howled for and ... no one gave half a shit.

But... I did sign up for this game, and I'm going to see it through.

Plus, penny is now here, so that's a positive development (oh look, i'm buddying, someone please twist that into a scumtell)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 2304, JacobSavage wrote:I was literally just coming into post.

@don: why wouldn't you just leave skul alive to claim just that?
In post 2326, ArcAngel9 wrote:the site was down yesterday to post
i am posting today. thank you.
In post 2330, Antihero wrote:/sigh, I am so tempted to replace out of this game; everyone's so caught up in their own little slap fights (DJ vs Titus, Mae vs Jmo), that the noise:signal ratio is overwhelming. Want to know how I know? I posted the reads list that titus howled for and ... no one gave half a shit.

But... I did sign up for this game, and I'm going to see it through.

Plus, penny is now here, so that's a positive development (oh look, i'm buddying, someone please twist that into a scumtell)
Totally waiting for the useful stuff from you guys. And no, that one-liner from Jacob doesn't count. Nor do those two one-line questions from ArcAngel. And certainly not the completely contentless so-called reads-list from Antihero.

Y'all aren't doing anything useful right now. If it's because you're waiting for Penguin, I will
very
grudgingly accept that, but you'd better bloody post something the minute she finishes up, then. If not, freaking deliver already. Don't pretend that you have, that is, and I dare you to say otherwise, so full of shit even
I
wouldn't be audacious enough to claim it, and heavens know I suck at timely posting. For those of you who haven't been following the game, the lay of the land is that Titus and Johnson are both town but have engaged in an impromptu mud-wrestling competition regardless, and JMO has been scumming it up so hard that he's starting to become covered in ducks. We've offered him a way out via the plan to leash him if he claims SK, but given that he refused this offer, the only sane remaining course of action is to follow through with the lynch. Meanwhile, the three of you jackanapes are nowhere to be found (the same can be said for Aptil, whose post #83 was atrocious, by the way, Titus, but shouting for the lynch of a V/LA'er is probably the grandest waste of time ever to take place in Mafia, so I'll let that one lie for now), Penguin, our one just-about-confirmed townie, is still reading, and the clock is running.

There you go. Now, make a decision, all of you.
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2331, Maenara wrote:JMO has been scumming it up so hard that he's starting to become covered in ducks
/shrug

I've been calling Jmo scum since Day 1, Mae. you're preaching to the choir on that one.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:47 am

Post by Maenara »

Dude. DUDE.

When I look back, d'you know what I see? I see 53 posts. JMO has been mentioned in a grand total of 18 of those. I'm pretty sure Sven has quadruple-posted more in this game than you've mentioned JMO. Even better, 11 of those times are in your last 15 posts. 7 of them - almost half - are after I posted my dataset. I count pretty much a single post where you do anything even remotely resembling a case. And to top it off, you even provide this frigging stellar post:
In post 2095, Antihero wrote:
the blue penguin wrote:See I pulled up your ISO and it has nothing in there.
well, there's nothing in mine, either, what makes an aptil vote have any special merit?

given my crummy play so far, I'm guessing my increasingly more "default"-ish jmo scumread is completely wrong too...
You haven't been doing
anything
. Yeah, sure, you've been standing on the bleachers occasionally shouting "hey, like, uhm, should we vote for jmo", but honestly? D'you
really
see us clapping our greasy little hands and going "Oooh, that's so town"? If anything, it reads as an attempt to artificially ensure consistency, to make sure that you don't seem so indecisive that we'd nail you for
that
. I mean, holy hell, what do you
expect
to gain from saying "I've been calling Jmo scum since Day 1". A "Congratulations; your reads haven't evolved at all" medal?

Get real. Get posting.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Maenara »

Screw formatting.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Maenara »

How does jmo+(JS/Aptil) for mafia, AH for SK sound to the rest of y'all?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

I know I don't like DJ, but I really don't l his vote. He should have a memorable case on dj. It seems like JS is avoiding the major wagons.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

Change your list to JMO AH mafia, JS for SK, and I could go for that. I still see DJ as possible scum though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:55 am

Post by penguin_alien »

AA9, I was scum reading aptil when reading the game start-to-finish. Hence hating post #83.

Post incoming this morning...
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Maenara »

Titus wrote:Change your list to JMO AH mafia, JS for SK, and I could go for that. I still see DJ as possible scum though.
JMO/AH would be some
really
weird bussing.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:55 am

Post by penguin_alien »

OK, back to front didn't work, and then I lost brain power to do anything that required much original thought this weekend. Reading through the game in order, trying to keep in mind who's flipped what.

Posts of interest:
In post 83, aptil wrote:
In post 67, HGH7193 wrote:You voted for me but I will change it before the deadline probably.
This statement is so strange . I am now thinking one of them(HGH and TCold) has to be scum.
Nice way to set the stage to lynch both of them, knowing now that neither is scum.

Antihero comes in and picks at both Borophil and RachMarie. I haven't played a game with town- or scum-Antihero (hi, cultmaster!) but my sense of him is that he's not the type to come in and start throwing his team under the bus.
In post 237, jmo16mla wrote:Willing to bet at least one out of tcold and aeronaut are scum. Anyone follow?
Just what aptil did in #83.
In post 283, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 237, jmo16mla wrote:Willing to bet at least one out of tcold and aeronaut are scum. Anyone follow?
I already had both of them in my "lynch" pile.
This reaction isn't great (AA9's slot)

Here:
In post 285, Titus wrote:@Wake, I just saw the questions I missed upon a reread of your ISO and mine. You raise some interesting points about Evil being hypocritical. I will move him to my watch list along with Skullduggery. I don't like your fixed number theory but I don't like a wagon so fast on Skull even though he's being a jerk. We should spend enough time to ensure everything has been discussed but no longer as lag can derail legitimate wagons. HGH is a strong scum read at this point for me and it seems like he's jumped on a lot of radars.

@Skelda, I have to disagree with the no motivation to cut the day short. If the town is aligned and agrees upon a plan, scum can manipulate to cause disagreement. Also regarding Anti-Hero, if you tried to twist your read of him, that's VERY hard to do. If you had just agreed with popular opinion (which you did) you would have at least commented with some hostility that I was suspecting you might sheep your reads. Objecting about being ignored by someone other than your scum read is a town indicator to me which both Wake and Anti-Hero displayed so I'm putting them as town tentatively.

@All, This wagon formed suspiciously fast. People shifting from HGH to Aptil to Skull back to HGH is just off. HGH's wagon takes one of the longest. For my own notes, I'd like it if everyone FoSed someone not on that list, even if it's not your biggest scum read. There's something off about the speed and formation of these wagons. Looking at each player might be beneficial to the group.

VOTE: don_johnson

More content needed from that slot.
Titus talks about all the places to scum hunt. Then she picks on a lurker. Um...
In post 342, Nobody Special wrote:Votecount 1.08

Skullduggery - 8 - aptil,
BoroPhil
elleheathen
, don_johnson,
Aeronaut, TCold, uctriton00, HGH7193
If I throw in DJ as a town read, it looks like scum stayed the heck away from this wagon. Probably for good reason. Which makes me think it's unlikely that aptil is scum after all, as I don't see BoroPhil following him on.
In post 446, BoroPhil wrote:don_johnson - 4 - Titus, JacobSavage, Brian Skies, uctriton00

voted me early on, possibly retracted his vote a little too easily but I put zero pressure on him so this does seem pretty town. scum would have kept their vote there.

so this leads me to think don is town, therefore 1 of the people on him could well be scum.

Titus - agreed with him at 191 (as above), but then his vote states that we need more content from DJ. bit bizarre this as DJ has been pretty prominent (and posted reads for everyone)

Jacob Savage - zero activity, strange vote. seems outraged that he is a 'townie vote'

Brian Skies - now unvoted

Uctriton - not actually sure why he voted for Don. but I agreed with his thoughts on skullduggery.

Not sure on skull overall. but Jacob has done nothing and that vote was bizarre. Got sidetracked somewhat there, but I think this person needs some pressure.

VOTE: Jacob Savage
This makes me think one of {Titus, JS, Brian Skies} is scum, with JS as the least likely. I'd put Brian Skies as the most likely for having the shortest reasoning.
In post 456, aptil wrote:Your read on me is basically, you wanting to know why i was away and looks like a reaction test.This is the last time i am even going to comment on it .
Why do you like to roleclaim for no reason at all?
I'm of two minds about this. On the one hand, aptil is unhappy about anti-town play if he's referencing a VT claim. On the other hand, he's taking it at face value, implying insider knowledge.

I like Maenara's entrance.

And it leads to this:
In post 479, Maenara wrote:VOTE: Aptil.

10 days without moving your RVS vote? Really?
In post 480, aptil wrote:UNVOTE:
!!!

And this:
In post 496, JacobSavage wrote:Way to ask a loaded question.

What do I think, I think your full of shit personally.

I think maera's vote is justified and her reasonings are pretty soild.

Hell, I can't believe I didn't do this already.

VOTE: Wake88
makes me like JS. Not afraid to tell off abrasive and detrimental town.
In post 587, Titus wrote:Can someone explain the BoroPhil vote?
With hindsight, not loving this.

Living players with my reads at this point (breaking this up so as not to piss everyone off):

aptil
ArcAngel9
don_johnson

JacobSavage
jmo16mla
penguin_alien

Maenara
Antihero

Titus

That leaves three anti-town in aptil, AA9, JS, jmo, Titus.

I'd put aptil in there based on everything. jmo, likely given his sidelines feel. Not JS. Titus-AA9, not sure; Brian Skies was weird with BoroPhil, but I need to look at AA9's entrance more carefully. Titus pings a bit.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:42 am

Post by jmo16mla »

hey, post coming tonight. off on break from school!
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

PA I like your wall. It reminded me some of the non mafia things AH did and that I had townread him when he was active. I also townread Wake once.

PA iis autotown like me (from my PoV). Antihero I townread with Wake who was town. Aptil should be town based on wagons. That leaves jmo, aa9, js, maenara and dj. Aa9 needs to do something. Same with js. Maenara isn't likely scum unless dj is or is buddying him hard.

I get why 587 sticks out but look at overall context. Once I figured out why BP was pushed as scum, I pushed very hard to get him lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by don_johnson »

in other words, you threw BP under the bus once you realized he was going to be lynched.

how you guys have titus as a townread is beyond me. i'll compromise, but I really want titus strung up. that viewpoint hasn't changed.

jmo: wow us.

aptil, JS, AA9. your votes are doing nothing. none of you are actively pursuing your lynches, so you need to move to one of our two wagons and explain why. if you want to campaign for your wagons, you're going to have to work harder.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

Okay, I'm going to look at the Borophil and Rach interactions.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 168, Nobody Special wrote:
Votecount 1.04

aptil - 5 - Antihero, Brian Skies, thenewearth,
TCold, Aeronaut

jmo16mla
- 2 -
Ranawey
, Titus
Skullduggery
- 2 - aptil,
BoroPhil

Aeronaut
- 1 -
jmo16mla

elleheathen
- 1 -
Skullduggery

HGH7193
- 1 -
elleheathen

TCold
- 1 -
HGH7193

The King
- 1 - JacobSavage
uctriton00
- 1 -
Evil Regals

Not Voting:
RachMarie
The King
uctriton00
Wake88
, don_johnson

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-11 11:43:19)

V/LA: aptil through Sunday September 29[/color]
In post 199, Nobody Special wrote:
Votecount 1.05

Skullduggery
- 5 - aptil,
BoroPhil
elleheathen
, don_johnson, Titus
aptil - 2 - Brian Skies,
TCold

TCold
- 2 -
HGH7193
, thenewearth
Aeronaut
- 1 -
jmo16mla

elleheathen
- 1 -
Skullduggery

Skelda
- 1 - JacobSavage
uctriton00
- 1 -
Evil Regals

Wake88
- 1 -
Ranawey

Not Voting:
RachMarie
Skelda, uctriton00, Wake88
, Antihero,
Aeronaut

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-11 11:43:19)

V/LA: aptil through Sunday September 29[/color]
I wouldnt disregard this.
In post 410, Rainbowdash wrote:Still waiting for reasoning as to why everypony who is voting Skull is. Just something very nice and concise because I see no valid reasons.

We are looking at something like:

Scum:
elle

Boro

aptil
RM

Aero

DJ

Town:
Anti
ER

BS
Skelda

Wake

HGH

Titus

Skull

The rest need to post more
everyone, why you be so scummy?! okay, well at least we aren't in lylo. so.

Im still down for lynching Titus, don, or Maenara.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Don Johnson, hell no. I was a big reason BP was lynched.

JMO, what was the point in quoting 410? You say everyone was so scummy but you forget that RBD had me as town. You also don't show the relevance of RBD's read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:15 am

Post by JacobSavage »

So... whats that supposed to mean JMO?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Penguin - I am town

Maenara - I am convincied, she is totally town.

I know that i haven't been greatest asset to this game but i don't wish to loose it either. Is there anyone else feels aptil is scum?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

Vla today turkey day
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”