Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 223, Jordan_Downey wrote:If anyone is at all unsure why BW needs to get lynched today, please look at 218 and think again. If anyone is more convinced that RM needs to die, then tell me why he is a bigger threat. Burke is casually flaunting his scumminess and not addressing anything directed at him and he hasn't been lynched yet. RM will continue to be annoying and in the center of town's attention tomorrow, but Burke is trying to coast in under the radar. It's much more likely that we'll forget him than RM. RM only prevents discussion by being loud if you let him.

-Jingle
Good.

You agree with me that RM is scum. So we can lynch him. BwB is more of a middling read, there are quite a few better picks than him. You may be becoming one with not wanting to lynch RM for that flimsy of reasoning.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:19 am

Post by thenewearth »

Vote Count

Team 9 (1) - Shockwave Rider
bubbajack (0) -
T S O (0) -
TvK (0) -
:right: RationalMadman (5) - Banakai, bubbajack, Rainbowdash, Daniel Bryan, T S O
Daniel Bryan (0) -
beastcharizard (0) -
Rainbow Dash (0) -
erneiz_hyde (0) -
Banakai (3) - beastcharizard, RationalMadman, BwBurke
Jordan_Downey (0) -
BwBurke (4) - TvK, Team 9, Jordan_Downey, erneiz_hyde
Shockwave Rider (0) -

Not Voting -

7 People's voices are needed to lynch.

Deadline In: (expired on 2013-11-28 19:38:00)
BwBurke
BwBurke
Townie
BwBurke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:25 am

Post by BwBurke »

VOTE: Rational Madman
Sorry, I need to save myself here.

RM is now at L-1.
Permanently retired from forum mafia.
(Not that I played much anyway.)
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:43 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

No that's not going to stand.

VOTE: Bw
Show
Come bet on the Copa del Rey!
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Open 558: Hope Plus One In Confirmation!
Crack the Code!
Open 536: Scum win.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:44 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

As much as I don't like RM's play, That is ridiculously scummy move and words. L-2, for both of them. I'm partial to either.
Show
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Crack the Code!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:13 am

Post by T S O »

Unvote:
Vote: BwBurke

I'm sorry RBD, but it's like he wants to be lynched.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:19 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

That's L-1
Show
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Crack the Code!
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Jordan_Downey »

@rainbowdash: RM is not indicative of alignment. It's bad play and it's disruptive. He certainly isn't pro town. But that doesn't make it scum and I'm sure you can find evidence of troll town. I personally think this sort of thing should constitute mod/admin intervention instead of wasting game time on. Whereas bwburke is actively playing scum. I'd rather lynch a scum read them PL what I personally think is troll town.

-aphix
Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan
Goon
Daniel Bryan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Daniel Bryan »

Idk dudes, thats like "too fucking obvious to be scum"
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:57 am

Post by TvK »

In post 233, Daniel Bryan wrote:Idk dudes, thats like "too fucking obvious to be scum"
Then who is more scummy at this moment?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Wow that BwB wagon.

I actually think he is town from it. Every single player on it with the exception of EH is a scum or leaning scum read.

Plus im not actually sure I have seen a solid reason for the BwB wagon to exist. It seems to be a mix of attacking based on play (which RM trumps hard) and just adverseness to a policy lynch.

If im getting NKed no matter what the BwB flip is, you should lynch in the BC/RM/T9 trio. Look for BJ and TSO as partners if BwB is scum.

Really though im not touching this wagon for any reason. Lack of a real cohesiveness in a push tends to be a pretty good way to pick out a town wagon. This has all the warning signs of it.

So move BwB from null/town to middling town.
You don't earn
loyalty
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 228, bubbajack8 wrote:No that's not going to stand.

VOTE: Bw
the way he did it, it's not alignment indicative. but there's other reasons to scumread him
Rainbowdash wrote:Plus im not actually sure I have seen a solid reason for the BwB wagon to exist.
In post 193, Team 9 wrote:why do you feel the need to justify voting in RVS? it's one thing to justify a RV (this is good), but another thing entirely to justify the fact that you're doing a RV. it's the start of the game, RVS is only natural. scared much?

BwB's other posts near the start seem like the same thing. I don't like this > <
IMO he looks like typical scum who's being scared and overdefensive. he justified the fact that he made an RVS vote, made more weird posts like that at the start of the game, and there's a lack of scumhunting or just about anything in his posts to make me question my read on him 0.0

-Mystia
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Overdefensive is not a tell. Its something I see scum try and use as a tell far more often than it being used in a case against scum.

Your case is basically "made weird posts" and "didn't scumhunt". First one is vauge and I can say that about any player so far. Second one... off the top of my head I can recall little to no content from bubba, RM and bankai.

As I do think about it more, a scum flip from BwB should result in a very fast bubba lynch. I still say he is going to be town, somewhat in part that the one thing that he has done that CAN be called a scumtell is getting ignored in the place of the buzzword tells.

T9 can take second spot for scum, and if we want to do some sort of snap wagon compromise lynch I would be more than willing to kill him off today.

Feeling like im going to be eating a NK either way here so...

BwB town lynch -> RM or T9 lynch
BwB scum lynch -> bubba lynch
RM scum lynch -> BC or TvK lynch
RM town lynch -> BC or T9 lynch

More of a theoretical note - scum wants to be aiming for scum with their investigation for sure, with their NK probably. Any hit of scum with the investigation ends in a guaranteed "not you" lynch the next day.
You don't earn
loyalty
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 237, Rainbowdash wrote:Your case is basically "made weird posts" and "didn't scumhunt". First one is vauge and I can say that about any player so far. Second one... off the top of my head I can recall little to no content from bubba, RM and bankai.
hey what a coincidence, I'm scumreading bubba, I'm very ok with a RM lynch, and banakai is dead null for me
In post 237, Rainbowdash wrote:As I do think about it more, a scum flip from BwB should result in a very fast bubba lynch. I still say he is going to be town, somewhat in part that the one thing that he has done that CAN be called a scumtell is getting ignored in the place of the buzzword tells.
elaborate plz?

-Mystia
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

How he went from early game "I don't have a problem with his posts" to once momentum shifted there "yeah I can see the wagon" and a hop skip and a jump to a vote. That feels way out of place to make that sort of swing when he had been ignored to seemingly being town until this page. That reads like scum and not town, particularly scum trying to bus.

bubba is high end scum pick for me regardless of what BwB is, but if BwB is scum he moves into my top spot.
You don't earn
loyalty
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:23 am

Post by beastcharizard »

How many scum reads do you have? I think you have said just about every person in this game is scum.

You have: Me, RM, TvK, TSO, Bubba, T9, Jordan Downey. That is a lot of people to have a scum read on and I am probably missing some people.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:37 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 237, Rainbowdash wrote:Feeling like im going to be eating a NK either way here so...
I agree.
Being vocal and being horribly wrong is a fantastic n1 kill target.

-Cirno
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 237, Rainbowdash wrote:Your case is basically "made weird posts"
"Overexplaining things" is a better term to use. It's a liar's trait to overexplaining trivial matters.

-Cirno
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Team 9 »

overexplain*
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:22 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 233, Daniel Bryan wrote:Idk dudes, thats like "too fucking obvious to be scum"
Either my computer or mafiascum f'ed up and I didn't get to reply to this. Voting the largest wagon simply to "save yourself" is scummy. I wouldn't be surprised if you and him are partners, but you'll use too obvious as a defense.
In post 235, Rainbowdash wrote:Wow that BwB wagon.

I actually think he is town from it. Every single player on it with the exception of EH is a scum or leaning scum read.

Plus im not actually sure I have seen a solid reason for the BwB wagon to exist. It seems to be a mix of attacking based on play (which RM trumps hard) and just adverseness to a policy lynch.

If im getting NKed no matter what the BwB flip is, you should lynch in the BC/RM/T9 trio. Look for BJ and TSO as partners if BwB is scum.

Really though im not touching this wagon for any reason. Lack of a real cohesiveness in a push tends to be a pretty good way to pick out a town wagon. This has all the warning signs of it.

So move BwB from null/town to middling town.
I was against a BwB lynch, until his last self-preservation post.
In post 237, Rainbowdash wrote: As I do think about it more, a scum flip from BwB should result in a very fast bubba lynch. I still say he is going to be town, somewhat in part that the one thing that he has done that CAN be called a scumtell is getting ignored in the place of the buzzword tells.
Any reason Bw scum = I'm scum?
In post 239, Rainbowdash wrote:How he went from early game "I don't have a problem with his posts" to once momentum shifted there "yeah I can see the wagon" and a hop skip and a jump to a vote. That feels way out of place to make that sort of swing when he had been ignored to seemingly being town until this page. That reads like scum and not town, particularly scum trying to bus.

bubba is high end scum pick for me regardless of what BwB is, but if BwB is scum he moves into my top spot.
I'm sorry that voting on to the top wagon simply for self persevation is scummy in my eyes. I've said I'm still okay with a RM lynch, but with that "sorry guys but I need to survive" post, it just screamed scum to me. Although I can understand the "bus" aspect. Yet I can't. I was on RM's wagon, and he joined it putting it at L-1. Why wouldn't I-- as scum-- stay on that wagon? Especially if me and Bw are scum buddies?
Show
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Crack the Code!
BwBurke
BwBurke
Townie
BwBurke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:01 am

Post by BwBurke »

In post 244, bubbajack8 wrote:I was on RM's wagon, and he joined it putting it at L-1. Why wouldn't I-- as scum-- stay on that wagon? Especially if me and Bw are scum buddies?
That doesn't seem like a solid argument. After all, the goal of the scum is to mislead both the town and the other scumteam.

I hope you all understand that lynching me was a horrendous move. I'm not an experienced player, but that could have played to the town's advantage.
Permanently retired from forum mafia.
(Not that I played much anyway.)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 am

Post by RationalMadman »

why are people saving me when I am a werewolf?
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:36 am

Post by TvK »

In post 246, RationalMadman wrote:why are people saving me when I am a werewolf?
This intrigues me. I was kind of expecting RM to walk in, see that there's someone at L-1 and quickhammer for the lulz. From the beginning of the game until now he has changed his vote about 10 times, but he refrains from hammering Burke. Scumteam Burke-RM is very possible.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:02 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

Then why did Bw get on RM?
Show
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Crack the Code!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:38 am

Post by T S O »

In post 247, TvK wrote:
In post 246, RationalMadman wrote:why are people saving me when I am a werewolf?
This intrigues me. I was kind of expecting RM to walk in, see that there's someone at L-1 and quickhammer for the lulz. From the beginning of the game until now he has changed his vote about 10 times, but he refrains from hammering Burke. Scumteam Burke-RM is very possible.
He's acting scummy, not suicidal. That's the reason.

Return to “Completed Open Games”