Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Yiley »

Hiya peeps. Let me catch up here and see what's what.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Huntress »

Hi Natirasha and Yiley!

After a reread I'm looking at Mala and/or GM, either together or with one of the newbies. I still like the idea of a Mala/NP pair but at the moment I prefer GM.

Vote: Goodmorning

In post 100, goodmorning wrote:OK, I'm teasing. There was no hunch. I just wanted people to talk about it. Sort of a reaction test.
That said, their interactions have given me a few ideas, as has Huntress' comment on it...
Did anything ever come of this? Are you going to share these ideas with us?

@ Mala: You've said almost nothing about anyone except GM, mollie and myself. Who do you think is scummiest at the moment?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

Actually that's not true.

I already commented in regards to Nati. It's going to see very OMGUS-like, but I'm not liking his entrance into the game for reasons I stated in a previous posts. Leaning scum on him and GM.

I'm liking tiershift for town however. He's applying pressure and I'm not seeing him as scum for it.

Neat, Roth are null. And I'm really still unsure what to thinking of emerald. I really do have trouble reading newbies until like Day 2 or later.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Yiley »

Could you start referring to me instead of np? It is confusing me. Had something come up will post my read post thing tonight probably.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 227, Malakittens wrote:Actually that's not true.

I already commented in regards to Nati. It's going to see very OMGUS-like, but I'm not liking his entrance into the game for reasons I stated in a previous posts. Leaning scum on him and GM.

I'm liking tiershift for town however. He's applying pressure and I'm not seeing him as scum for it.

Neat, Roth are null. And I'm really still unsure what to thinking of emerald. I really do have trouble reading newbies until like Day 2 or later.
All I can see you saying re: Nat is about his exclusion of the newbies from his suspicions and your comment on his lack of self-vote. I noticed the vote thing myself but didn't know whether that might be because of not giving a bad example in a newbie game, or even whether it was alignment related anyway - I thought he always did it. Neither of those look that scummy to me nor did I get the feeling that you were saying they were.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Natirasha »

I didn't self vote because its page whatever with three days til deadline in a newbie game. Were past the RVS.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I thought I read somewhere that he does it after RVS. I just looked up a recent game of ours where he replaced in and he didn't do it. However I'm still not liking his elimination of all the newbies so fast. He's also trying to connect me with you without a flip first. Like if I flipped town then you would be questionable to him. (Assuming there, but still). However if I flipped scum it makes you town.

Only thing that nudged me wrong the other day was tier's posts about loving how another player matches his own reads. (However its just a playstyle difference for me and it hints him as buddying up to Nati).
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Yiley »

Ok well had another change of plans went to see the hunger games catching fire instead. Should still be tonight but maybe tommorow morningd
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:18 am

Post by Natirasha »

Nah Huntress is town either way. The way you two have interacted is almost exactly like how SSK and I post to each other. It indicates to me that you're scum, but it also indicates to me regardless of your alignment that Huntress is town.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 233, Natirasha wrote:Nah Huntress is town either way. The way you two have interacted is almost exactly like how SSK and I post to each other. It indicates to me that you're scum, but it also indicates to me regardless of your alignment that Huntress is town.
I'm able to read her by interactions and there's a reason I wanted her to engage me and its due to our last two recent games together (this site and our homesite). Just because you and SSK play similar doesnt mean her and I do. Have to say I dislike when someone puts their meta on someone else.

Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Rothwell
receives a nice and shiny prod.
Vote Count

pirate mollie
(0/5):
TierShift
Huntress
D_Cobbz
Neater Plastic

Huntress
(0/5):
Malakittens
Neater Plastic

goodmorning
(2/5):
emeraldemon
TierShift
, pirate mollie, Huntress

Malakittens
(2/5):
Neater Plastic
, TierShift, Natirasha

TierShift
(0/5):
goodmorning
Huntress
D_Cobbz

Rothwell
(1/5): emeraldemon,
Natirasha
TierShift

emeraldemon
(1/5): goodmorning
Yiley
(0/5):
Huntress

not voting
(3/9): Rothwell, Malakittens, Yiley

9 alive, 5 to lynch, 5 to no lynch
Day 1:
(expired on 2013-11-30 15:00:00)
Last edited by Shadowmod on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:39 am

Post by emeraldemon »

So D_Cobbz didn't have a lot of content, but what posts he did make were kinda sheeping tiershift, including following his vote twice (pirate mollie (RVS), then rothwell). Now Natirasha replaces in, mostly agrees with tiershift's reads and votes his vote a third time? Go back and read from about to . And then tiershift takes it completely without mention, happy that someone agrees with his reads?

VOTE: Natirasha

@Natirasha, could you try to explain a bit what you see in Mala & huntress's interactions for someone who doesn't know you or your meta? I gave Mala a hard time about this too, I would much prefer reasons I can understand.
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:50 am

Post by emeraldemon »

Also Also, It looks like The vote ends Saturday at noon in my timezone. Holidays are tricky for everyone (Happy Thanksgiving!), and I think natirasha, pirate mollie, malakittens, and goodmorning have all expressed possibly being away during this time. Also rothwell has just been prodded, he can't be expected to lay down a useful vote.

I've read in the theory stuff that no-lynch is bad, just how bad? I will look back over goodmorning and malakittens and see if I can imagine voting them if it comes to that.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Natirasha »

No lynch is pretty bad. MyLo is generally not good, although IIRC, it was actually kinda broken in newbies or something. I'm fine being a sacrificial lamb to avoid a NL though.

(I might not be the IC this game but in IC-mode, its not -horrible- to self-vote as a VT if you have a deadline approaching and a no lynch is likely. Its not preferable by any means, but its one of the few situations where self-voting is defensible)

Anyways, emeraldemon, to simplify it a bit, Huntress and Malakittens have a similar relationship to me and another user on this website, MafiaSSK. Being such good friends and playing together for so long(nearing 5 years now), we are both really comfortable with each others play and are generally transparent to each other. From Malakitten's own comments, she has prescribed a similar level of synergy between her and Huntress. I am drawing upon both the comments that Huntress is expressing some doubt at Malakittens and my own sentiments(based on Parallels from my own experience) regarding Malakitten's comments to Huntress. If I wasn't on my phone+vla I'd go deeper into this, but that won't happen before Sunday.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:03 am

Post by TierShift »

I think the time is now to really vote. It's gonna be pretty hard to gather 5 votes...

ED, nati is probably not receiving a lynch majority, could you please vote someone you think can actually receive 5 votes? I'm gonna use a lame appeal to authority argument here, but all the experienced players are on mala or gm except for themselves. I think it's gonna be between them two either way. Even if you think both are town, better a mislynch than no lynch.

Also welcome yiley, hope you catch up soon.
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Yiley »

Ok for right now I would like tom
VOTE: goodmorning
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Malakittens »

Probably reason she's expressing suspicion is because last time I was (scum) I town read her very early on and then decided to ingore/buddy her. I noticed a pattern when she's also scum on this so I was seeing her reaction. As I stated before its a town reaction and not something I'd expect out of scum-Huntress.

See this game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=25440

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 240, Yiley wrote:Ok for right now I would like tom
VOTE: goodmorning
I kinda don't like this only because you haven't caught up. We don't have your thoughts, reads or anything that could help us determine your alignment. Yet swing on a vote.

Are you suspicious of GM or is it due to DL approaching?

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 241, Malakittens wrote:Probably reason she's expressing suspicion is because last time I was (scum) I town read her very early on and then decided to ingore/buddy her. I noticed a pattern when she's also scum on this so I was seeing her reaction. As I stated before its a town reaction and not something I'd expect out of scum-Huntress.

Case in point.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 243, Natirasha wrote:
In post 241, Malakittens wrote:Probably reason she's expressing suspicion is because last time I was (scum) I town read her very early on and then decided to ingore/buddy her. I noticed a pattern when she's also scum on this so I was seeing her reaction. As I stated before its a town reaction and not something I'd expect out of scum-Huntress.

Case in point.
Nope. I'm using it to actually get a certain read out of her. She kinda ingores the crap out of me when she's scum, but works a bit with me when she's town. If you see how many times that game town-me had to engage her in order to get a type of read. You can also see how waffley I was in my read on her after certain posts.

No case in point there.

If you at all glanced at the thread I linked its my town game vs her scum game. Our other second completed game here we were confirmed masons together so we didn't engage each other in thread.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 239, TierShift wrote:I think the time is now to really vote. It's gonna be pretty hard to gather 5 votes...

ED, nati is probably not receiving a lynch majority, could you please vote someone you think can actually receive 5 votes? I'm gonna use a lame appeal to authority argument here, but all the experienced players are on mala or gm except for themselves. I think it's gonna be between them two either way. Even if you think both are town, better a mislynch than no lynch.

Also welcome yiley, hope you catch up soon.
Also I'm the only one here, but I wouldn't self vote even if I was at L-1 approaching a deadline in less than 2 mins. If I'm town I won't self vote at all even if its for information. I just won't.

If I know something's a mislynch I try my hardest to fight and not accept it.

That's however just me and how I approach my lynch at a deadline. I would still be hesitant to vote someone I think is town though.

Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Yiley »

I wanted my vote somewhere because of deadline. I will most likely change it later
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by emeraldemon »

Malakittens you still haven't put a vote down, how would you feel about a gm lynch? I will try to get something in tonight, but if not I will definitely be around tomorrow.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 247, emeraldemon wrote:Malakittens you still haven't put a vote down, how would you feel about a gm lynch? I will try to get something in tonight, but if not I will definitely be around tomorrow.
I'm not against it, but due to her V/LA and our deadline we might not be able to get a claim from her before lynching her. That's my only worry.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 248, Malakittens wrote:
In post 247, emeraldemon wrote:Malakittens you still haven't put a vote down, how would you feel about a gm lynch? I will try to get something in tonight, but if not I will definitely be around tomorrow.
I'm not against it, but due to her V/LA and our deadline we might not be able to get a claim from her before lynching her. That's my only worry.
are you townreading her or scumreading her

and if you don't think that she is a good lynch who is your second choice and why are you not pushing on them
whew!

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”