Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6025 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Kayne hasn't done jack all game. I don't know why you read him as town at all. He may agree with you but that's because you've been pushing the popular wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6026 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 6025, Titus wrote:Kayne hasn't done jack all game. I don't know why you read him as town at all. He may agree with you but that's because you've been pushing the popular wagon.
He hasn't? He was pushing for me to look at DeasVail since day one, was deigning to actually try hunting in midst the SK business, etc.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6027 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Also, Peregrine and nacho are placed in the perfect partner position in DV's lists. And he danced limp wristed about Nacho whenever he talked about him.

The only thing with Levi is the way DV talked me off of him day one, but then ended up putting him in his scum list when he had to rearrange things.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6028 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 5 - Vote Count #3

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (5)
- Belisarius, PeregrineV, EspeciallyTheLies, Titus, NachoKoopa
StefanB (0)
-
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
EspeciallyTheLies (0)
-
NachoKoopa (3)
- kanyeknowsbest, Natirasha, Pyrotechnics
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (3)
- AGar, StefanB, leviathan93

11 votes available
6 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-16 22:11:04)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6029 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6019, kanyeknowsbest wrote:possibly, but we have a decent amnt of town power and as i mentioned before, last time i saw a pr heavy town in a kdub game scum numbers were p thick (18-5-5 iirc)
I hope there's not four left. Do you really think town is so powered when most everyone is one-shot?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6030 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6026, Natirasha wrote:
In post 6025, Titus wrote:Kayne hasn't done jack all game. I don't know why you read him as town at all. He may agree with you but that's because you've been pushing the popular wagon.
He hasn't? He was pushing for me to look at DeasVail since day one, was deigning to actually try hunting in midst the SK business, etc.
He mentioned a scum and I didn't see much scumhunting from him during the SK business. Rather, he piled on wagons people were suggesting. It's a nice method for looking rosy no matter who winds up lynched. He hasn't actually pushed an original theory. DV was mostly pushed by Majiffy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6031 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6029, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 6019, kanyeknowsbest wrote:possibly, but we have a decent amnt of town power and as i mentioned before, last time i saw a pr heavy town in a kdub game scum numbers were p thick (18-5-5 iirc)
I hope there's not four left. Do you really think town is so powered when most everyone is one-shot?
If there is four, then we need to get input from everyone.

Also, if there's four, there's almost no way Levi is town because he would almost certainly be hammered here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6032 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Natirasha »

StafanB and Agar haven't even posted today.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6033 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Given the personalities of those two, I'd say one of them had a sudden VLA crisis and the other is scum with Levi (if there's a four person scum team). I find four left alive to be unlikely. I don't like that two suddenly active players have been vamoose without a VLA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6034 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Of course, I find it equally unlikely, due to chance, that both are scum or both are town. Blah. I'm doing the rabbit hole thing again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6035 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Agar did check in and Stefan disappears occasionally.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6036 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Stefan replaced kise and scents though, so that's meh, but I've liked what he's said so far.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6037 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Digging back out of the rabbit hole... I find it much more likely with three scum rather than four. The town having a lot of power dispersed makes sense because the scum role we've seen appears to be that way. The only player (besides Natirasha and Pyro) who can act everyday is the SK. Balance suggests that there's a three man scum team.

Supposing a three man scum team, I'd look among the people who haven't been contributing today. While I cannot trust Nati and Pyro completely, I still feel they are likely almost overwhelmingly town. There's that nagging voice that says don't trust them but their play strongly suggests town and their value suggests town. My gut says Kanye, Levi, PV OR Nati Or Pyro, Nacho, Beli, Agar, Stefan is likely the scum pool. PV's included due to the Majiffy shot. I like PV as town, but I cannot see a reason to kill Majiffy is PV, Nati and Pyro were all town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #6038 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 6030, Titus wrote:
In post 6026, Natirasha wrote:
He mentioned a scum and I didn't see much scumhunting from him during the SK business. Rather, he piled on wagons people were suggesting. It's a nice method for looking rosy no matter who winds up lynched. He hasn't actually pushed an original theory. DV was mostly pushed by Majiffy.
this may surprise you, but i was the first person to push both dv and nacho scum? and was also the strongest proponent of either? if youre gonna scum scramble for excuses to scumread me at least make some good ones.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6039 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't scramble. Don't discredit with adhominem. What constituted a push? The biggest move you did was causing this drama by giving Pie a promise not to lynch him. You've been a big ass active lurker in my book.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #6040 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

thx for your valuable input and terrible opinion.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6041 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Nice question dodge rolled in with a discredit. What did you do that constituted a push on DV before Majiffy pushed DV?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6042 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:18 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 6027, Pyrotechnics wrote:The only thing with Levi is the way DV talked me off of him day one, but then ended up putting him in his scum list when he had to rearrange things.
This is an excellent point. From my POV, he was also far too quick to give Sakura a town read (based on the neighbor QT), plus his reactions yesterday. I'm fine with lynching Levi.
Art is cool.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6043 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:04 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 6027, Pyrotechnics wrote:The only thing with Levi is the way DV talked me off of him day one
Permit me to refresh your memory
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6044 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I have no idea what you're talking about Bel. I'm talking about this when I was pushing Levi day one:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p5362349
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6045 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 999, leviathan93 wrote:oh and I'm Tolle Koenig, my mobile suit has no abilities. =/
I am not sure what Beli's post is but it lead me to this gem.

Mobile suits without abilities seem to be vts. However, ETL and Levi are neighbors, which suggests no suit is inappropriate.

ETL, has Levi said anything of note since you replaced in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6046 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 am

Other than saying he is maintaining a town read on my slot, not really no. He said he can only read town, not scum, which was rather suspect imo. Last post in the QT was a month ago and it was his.
Art is cool.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6047 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

On phone at work can't explain but think the Mobil suit assumption is wrong. Mostly reminder to look at something later.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6048 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

Why is it wrong?

Etl, why did the conversation stop? Levi, if townreading you, should want to bounce ideas like his self-lynch off of you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6049 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:03 am

Well thats my point. It took him forever to get back to me and then just didnt bother talking. He claims he stopped because i started scum reading him but that only happened AFTER he stopped talking, and as I am, I dont wish to speak to him in the QT.
Art is cool.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”