Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Jordan_Downey »

In post 323, Team 9 wrote:
In post 306, Daniel Bryan wrote:Yeah they can give it to their partner but its useless IMO to talk about it because it actually has no effect on the game. *gasp*
Error: does not compute
Finally something I can agree with. The result doesn't tell us they are town. It tells us they aren't that role but that's something. So upon a WW flip we know BC isn't their partner etc. who got the result is null information due to the wifom. But it certainly has an effect on the game. If you don't think new info is helpful in mafia you are playing the game wrong. Days too early on a vote for me but well be consulting the other head and be back with you.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 324, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 318, Team 9 wrote:
In post 316, beastcharizard wrote:Of course your partner is going to give you the result.

VOTE: RationalMadman

I think one of you or Team9 is scum and well, you are the better choice. Your play yesterday was horrible. You claimed WW which makes sense with you getting the WW result. Worst case scenario you are town and out of the way so you can no longer be a distraction.
Yay my name popped out of literally nowhere!
You claimed a result so it isn't out of nowhere. You and RM both said you got results and I find it odd that either team would just give out info on anyone unless the expected their result to show up as their respective guilty. The way that RM claimed their result was sketchy to me and I could see scum claiming result to look pro town. This makes me suspicious of both you and RM. I think RM is more likely to be scum though because of their play and their claiming of result.

At worst an RM lynch is the best PL ever.
Soooo
I might be scum because I got a result?

Right.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Vote RM

Here is basically how it works for results

1) Getting a result means nothing (in theory, practice its probably a minor town tell)
2) Being the result is a "don't lynch" essentially as its confirmed not of alignment X and sender.

Basically BC is town unless he is the mafia goon and Bankai is town unless he is wolf goon. If we get a mafia goon or wolf goon flip BC/Bankai are confirmed town respectively.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Post by Jordan_Downey »

I'm not sure on the 'being a result means no lynch' thing, but the rest is spot on. Particularly, I wouldn't be surprised if some enterprising scum attempted to clear a partner with an inno from the other faction. Also, while I'm fine with a RM lynch, I don't think we should rush into it. We're not approaching deadline anymore. I'm going to be a little busy until the weekend, but I'll try to drop a large-content post tomorrow.

@RM- Why is banakai scum? You should know that we're not going to believe you without a really good argument, so dazzle me.

-Jingle
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:16 am

Post by thenewearth »

Vote Count

Team 9 (0) -
bubbajack8 (0) -
T S O (1) - RationalMadman
:right: RationalMadman (3) - bubbajack8, beastcharizard, Rainbowdash
Daniel Bryan (0) -
beastcharizard (0) -
Rainbowdash (0) -
erneiz_hyde (0) -
Banakai (0) -
Jordan_Downey (0) -

Not Voting - Team 9, T S O, Daniel Bryan, erneiz_hyde, Banakai, Jordan_Downey

6 people's voices are needed to lynch

(expired on 2013-12-18 19:00:00)
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Jordan_Downey »

So right now a few big things really stick out above and beyond our vi. Also who gives rm the result? I still find it more likely its a set up to let people think only his partner would give it to him. It's wifom either way but that's my assumption. If we are going to pl rm today's the best day but like the other head lets put it on the back burner for now.

@BC: You may have thought through your process of why you think team 9 is scum but you did not include it in your posts. No one can read your mind. How team 9 appears in your post looks very disconnected. Now you have had a little more on explained do you have anything other reasons to suspect team 9?

@daniel Bryan: please explain 306. We shouldn't talk about what? Rather or not the person who got the result is scum? It's wifom but like everything else can be information that becomes something with something else. Or so you mean we don't talk about the results? All sorts of information big or small can effect the game it seems strange to discount something.

Post 302 by bubbajack reads super strange to means feels like there is eagerness to here results but then cautiously adds on the be careful bit. But the be aware part feels tacked on the end. Also I can understand someone not knowing how the game play works if they haven't played this. As I'm right there but the "oh that's how these roles work" beginning is just bogus. This whole post rolls from oh haha Idk this game to yes please give results to helpful tips and tricks like you don't want it to be too vi.

-aphix
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:15 am

Post by T S O »

In post 320, RationalMadman wrote:VOTE: T S O

This idiot sheeped any bandwagon he could whenever he wanted to the entire d1.
Still about 10x better than you.

Vote: RationalMadman
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:51 am

Post by beastcharizard »

The only reason i have that Team9 could be scum is the fact that they got a result. While that is a null tell it is still in the back of my mind that they are scum claiming their result to look town. Since I have no further reason to think they are scum I am not voting them.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@JD - We are not lynching RM because policy (at least not only) but we are lynching him because he is still a good shot to be scum here.

Also RM getting a result regardless of alignment is not surprising.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

fuck all of u idiots just lynch me and lose
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by thenewearth »

Vote Count

Team 9 (0) -
bubbajack8 (0) -
T S O (1) - RationalMadman
:right: RationalMadman (4) - bubbajack8, beastcharizard, Rainbowdash, T S O
Daniel Bryan (0) -
beastcharizard (0) -
Rainbowdash (0) -
erneiz_hyde (0) -
Banakai (0) -
Jordan_Downey (0) -

Not Voting - Team 9, Daniel Bryan, erneiz_hyde, Banakai, Jordan_Downey

6 people's voices are needed to lynch

(expired on 2013-12-18 19:00:00)

Prodding erneiz_hyde
erneiz_hyde
erneiz_hyde
Goon
erneiz_hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by erneiz_hyde »

so uh sorry I'm late. Thinking out loud time.

So we have two people immediately claiming results. The 'immediately' part gives me town vibes, consequently so do the results as well. Burke flipped town as well so about all my FoS yesterday was potentially a misread. If there's room for doubt, then it'd be in either RM or Team9 and their results.

Actually now that I think about it, if scum is going to claim results anyway, they have to do that as early as possible because claiming late is rather suspicious and doesn't really help them. Ah now I see what Jordan and RBD meant, the messengers themselves are wifom material. Now how about the possibility of fake claiming results? Is there a scenario where doing that is beneficial to scum? I certainly can't see any, so it may be safe to say the results themselves are legit.
===========================

Even after all that, I can't help but make this wifom analysis. The first strange point: why did RM even get a result? And on Banakai at that? They were both hot suspects during the 1st day and now RM is already very close to being lynched. I can't shake the feeling this was all a setup to ensure us lynching RM today.
Wait, what if he lies? What if RM and Banakai are scumteam and RM risked claiming and lie about the result to help clear Banakai? Is that a sensible thing for them to do, or is it too much of a stretch, considering RM's behavior yesterday?

I'll do a reread later. After that long break I kinda need a reminder of why RM was such a hot candidate in the first day. Bringing in some new perspective might help as well.
ÕàÂþû¥ÕªéÚó¿´╝îÕàÂÕ¥ÉÕªéµ×ù, õ¥ÁµÄáÕªéþü½´╝îõ©ìÕïòÕªéÕ▒▒.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by T S O »

it goes without saying this set-up is very manipulable by scum.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Post by Team 9 »

okay so I was surprised as fuck that we got a result

I think it's fair to assume that if a scum sends a result to someone who isn't their partner, they'd send it to a townie. if they intend to send it to other scum it'd probably be for the sake of withholding info, which in that case they might as well send it to their partner. like I don't see any benefit in sending a result to the other scumteam over themselves. so someone who's townreading us should be scum. afaik Daniel Brian was the only one who had demonstrated a townread on us at all. he also was scumreading shockwave, which makes sense in the context of scum trying to eliminate the other scumteam

I still think bubbajack is scum
In post 273, bubbajack8 wrote:@Shock: Do you think a BW scum flip results in a TvK lynch? Or are you with the other idea that it's a bubba lynch? (which I still don't get.)
if you don't get the reasons why aren't you putting more effort into figuring out said reasons?
In post 314, bubbajack8 wrote:now if that was Bankai guilty, I wouldn't be voting you.
this is scummy as fuck. he was wanting to lynch RM a while before this but then switched to BwB and afaik he hasn't expressed any desire to lynch anyone else over RM. so the fact that he all of a sudden brought up the possibility of him not voting RM makes me think this seems opportunistic
In post 336, erneiz_hyde wrote:Even after all that, I can't help but make this wifom analysis. The first strange point: why did RM even get a result? And on Banakai at that? They were both hot suspects during the 1st day and now RM is already very close to being lynched. I can't shake the feeling this was all a setup to ensure us lynching RM today.
Wait, what if he lies? What if RM and Banakai are scumteam and RM risked claiming and lie about the result to help clear Banakai? Is that a sensible thing for them to do, or is it too much of a stretch, considering RM's behavior yesterday?
why aren't you worried about us and beastcharizard then? all you point out is RM who's the main wagon at this time. the reason again seems kind of weird. this makes me think you're not legitimately scumhunting and just want to further the RM wagon

so currently looking at bubbajack, erneiz, and Daniel Bryan for scum. not sure who the last one is. I still think Jordan_Downey is town.

@TSO:
what happened to your pretty good ideas that you were saving for D2?

-Mystia
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by T S O »

I was hoping to draw a nightkill by saying it.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 339, T S O wrote:I was hoping to draw a nightkill by saying it.
who do you think is scum atm?

do you still think there's scum in the lurkers and if so who do you think it is?

-Mystia
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Post by T S O »

RM, possibly DB.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Post by Team 9 »

why do you think DB is scum?

why is RB scum as opposed to policy?
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by Team 9 »

-Mystia
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

ebwop: *RM
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 344, pieguyn wrote:ebwop: *RM
fuck me
babby's first hydra slip \o/
erneiz_hyde
erneiz_hyde
Goon
erneiz_hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:07 am

Post by erneiz_hyde »

In post 338, Team 9 wrote: why aren't you worried about us and beastcharizard then? all you point out is RM who's the main wagon at this time. the reason again seems kind of weird. this makes me think you're not legitimately scumhunting and just want to further the RM wagon
Frankly, I won't be as surprised if anyone other than RM got the results. It's not that I'm not worried about you and BC, just that this currently gets the most of my attention. One thing at a time.

And uh...how am I furthering the RM wagon when I'm clearing my suspicion from him? Just for the record, what I meant was RM is probably townie, and the rest is a scenario I thought IF he's actually scum. Even I can see it's a pretty long stretch, so bottom line is I don't really believe RM is scum. Were my words really that confusing?

Also, from a quick glance, I'm now reminded how RM's wagon came from how haphazard he acts. But if we learn anything from Burke's flip, it is about how bad play isn't really that much of a tell in this game.
ÕàÂþû¥ÕªéÚó¿´╝îÕàÂÕ¥ÉÕªéµ×ù, õ¥ÁµÄáÕªéþü½´╝îõ©ìÕïòÕªéÕ▒▒.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:35 am

Post by RationalMadman »

erneixzz is scum buddying me, don't trust the nice person
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 338, Team 9 wrote:
In post 273, bubbajack8 wrote:@Shock: Do you think a BW scum flip results in a TvK lynch? Or are you with the other idea that it's a bubba lynch? (which I still don't get.)
if you don't get the reasons why aren't you putting more effort into figuring out said reasons?

No one's really said why a BW scum flip results in a bubba lynch. I never figured it out. And why would I now, if they really wanted to go along with that dumb idea, I'm town.
In post 338, Team 9 wrote:
In post 314, bubbajack8 wrote:now if that was Bankai guilty, I wouldn't be voting you.
this is scummy as fuck. he was wanting to lynch RM a while before this but then switched to BwB and afaik he hasn't expressed any desire to lynch anyone else over RM. so the fact that he all of a sudden brought up the possibility of him not voting RM makes me think this seems opportunistic
Uh hello. I'm going to vote a fucking guilty. That's not opprotunistic, that's how town wins. Voting scum and WW off :facepalm:
Show
Come bet on the Copa del Rey!
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Open 558: Hope Plus One In Confirmation!
Crack the Code!
Open 536: Scum win.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:38 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 330, Jordan_Downey wrote: Post 302 by bubbajack reads super strange to means feels like there is eagerness to here results but then cautiously adds on the be careful bit. But the be aware part feels tacked on the end. Also I can understand someone not knowing how the game play works if they haven't played this. As I'm right there but the "oh that's how these roles work" beginning is just bogus. This whole post rolls from oh haha Idk this game to yes please give results to helpful tips and tricks like you don't want it to be too vi.
I didn't know what he meant by "hello mafia seer" So I looked at mafia seer.

The ending part is true. Just by knowing there's 3 sides.

WW report helps town, and mafia. Mafia reports helps town, and ww. WW has to work WITH town to get rid of mafia, and mafia has to work with town to get rid of WW.
Show
Come bet on the Copa del Rey!
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Open 558: Hope Plus One In Confirmation!
Crack the Code!
Open 536: Scum win.

Return to “Completed Open Games”