theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:25 am

Post by theopor_COD »

kard - you mafia? playing us for fools posting that PM.

now a ranger - you playing? No don't think so, so leave.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

I'm guessing now a ranger is a kardkraizee alt, since I'm pretty sure now a ranger has done similar crap.

Search is disabled atm so I can't grab evidence for this.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:36 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

It had been a difficult day for the being formerly known as Cheesefan. He'd spent the night getting fed up with the name-changing bureau before finally becoming officially known as kardkraizee, only to find that he'd not had time to sleep. Not quite with it in the morning's mob meeting, kardkraizee started shouting loudly and shoving his name-change papers into people's faces. Unfortunately, this incited the wrath of Chuck Norris, who roundhouse kicked him to death and disappeared into the shadows.

kardkraizee, vanilla townie, modkilled for breaching rule 1 Day 3.

After that interruption, the town resumes its discussions.

With 16 alive, it is still 9 to lynch. Vote Count coming later.
#greenshirtthursdays
now a ranger
now a ranger
Goon
now a ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:42 am

Post by now a ranger »

sorry for disturbing. I think I lost my temper and acted very rashly. Please excuse my bad behavior. It won't happen again. :(
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:47 am

Post by theopor_COD »

now a ranger wrote:sorry for disturbing. I think I lost my temper and acted very rashly. Please excuse my bad behavior. It won't happen again. :(
No probs just a confusing hour or so.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:48 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Kelly Chen wrote:I'm guessing now a ranger is a kardkraizee alt, since I'm pretty sure now a ranger has done similar crap.

Ah so now a ranger is also kardkraizee? Or was should I say.

Is that allowed having two usernames?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:51 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Rand Althor wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Wow, way to fucking quote your role pm, even though it was strictly forbidden.
Wow way to be an idiot and swear. Have some decency.
He's probably never roleclaimed before.
Ok, so i'm the only one who should be yelled at for swearing. What the hell. I see others throw curse words around like they are nothing and I'm the on who gets yelled for one instance? I was angry, and I swore. There is no problem in that.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

theopor_COD wrote:
Kelly Chen wrote:I'm guessing now a ranger is a kardkraizee alt, since I'm pretty sure now a ranger has done similar crap.
Ah so now a ranger is also kardkraizee? Or was should I say.

Is that allowed having two usernames?
It's allowed, but I consider it evidence in this case that he only has them to wreak havoc.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:51 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Well if you are right about Now a Ranger having two accounts, I no longer feel sympathy for Kardkraizee.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by PJ. »

Well, that was stupid and pisses me off. I will withdraw from explanation at the moment. Thank you CDB for modkill though. Very appreciated. I understand COD, agruement and my vote was based on me thinking he could have lynched if my vote had counted. I will
Unvote
. I also agree that we should keep eyes on Twito if he ever comes back with good internet.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Vote, N9V
For reasons previously stated I'll re-quote them if need be.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by Amb »

[quote]
Lowell- 8 (Twito, ~N9V~, Cheesefan, Jalyn, theopor_COD, Amb, Rand Althor, Battle Mage)
~N9V~- 5 (OverTheUnder, Riverwind23, DragonsofSummer, Kelly Chen, IH)
Amb- 1 (scotmany12)
theopor_COD- 1 (Lowell)
Battle Mage- 1 (KaleiÐoscøpe)
KaleiÐoscøpe- 1 (al_kohaulec)

Not voting (1): panzerjager

10 to lynch. Deadline: 2000 GMT, March 17th. That's just under three hours from this post. No majority means no lynch.
[/quote]

How did we end up with no lynch? I will be looking carefully at Panzerjager, scotmany12, KaleiÐoscøpe and al_kohaulec to make sure they werent one of the rabid 'never no lynch' people from earlier (or was that the mcdonalds game, apologies if it was).

I do not like this statement by DOS: "I am fairly baffled why Lowell was killed. To me it would make more sense to let him stay alive and keep the suspicion of the town on him. " ... It sounds a bit distancey.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by Amb »

Scotmany wrote: Ok, so i'm the only one who should be yelled at for swearing
Hmmm ... I had a go at Twito for this earlier. Then I had players jumping on me because I wanted to get rid of players who were making the game less fun by using needless language....
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Heh, I'm not enjoying this huge wagon jump onto me, andmight i add, that is exactly what my role said... Does that count as quoting the role PM? Because I didn't say it.

Also, for you who put a vote on me now, I would thin kit would be very scummy to do so.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm with ~n9v~ he acts scummy but he's town I reckon, and being as we've lost one townie today through Kard's stupiditiy and one last night in Lowell we need to avoid the easy scummy newbie lynch.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

amb, a no lynch actually helped us out. If anyone was going to be lynched, it was most likely lowell, with a slight chance of it being N9V. He turned out to be a townie. Lowell had 3 more votes on him than N9V. Not enough people were going to switch to N9V to lynch him. If lowell was lynched, then a townie would have been lynched. Later that night, the mafia would have killed another townie, possibly even a doctor or cop. Consider the town lucky that there was a no lynch.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:28 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

I don't like that post. It's as if you are saying you knew he was townie all the time. Why do you think we vote for people? It's because we think they're scum. So the vibe I'm getting is that you knew he was town, because you're either a cop (unlikly may I add?) or a scum.

Eh, if this post makes absolutly no sence, I blame it on being 12:30am.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

EDIT: ...yeah, I didn't think now a ranger was playing this game. /blacklisted
#greenshirtthursdays
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:16 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

:/

That just reminded me that I also have to find
another
replacement now...
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Panzer wtf are you on about?
Its not a good thing that Kardkraizee is dead, as we now have one less townie (and an obvious one at that).
I really dont see the case on N9V. He looks so protown its hilarious.
I still think K-scope is a good lynch for today.
BM
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:31 am

Post by PJ. »

@ N9V, he was speaking in reaction to the events. He didn't know the results until we did and he is stating at least we just lost a vanilla townie that wasn't helping us anyway.

@ Amb, I was under the impression I was voting for Lowell and so was Lowell. They was an exchange between us as if I was but I mistyped and just unvoted. My vote was on N9V at the time I unvoted. I simply forgot to add the word vote in between Unvote and Lowell. If you check the vote before that unvote I was voting N9V and it was right after Jalyn post of Lowell's scumminess.

@BM, damn right I am glad that Kard is dead, don't like that he is vanilla town and that we have one less but I believe that is part of the reason he did that. On top of this I with Kelly that he did it just to be an ass, he knows the rules and he had been on this site for a while on a different name. I already dislike people who use bad logic (i.e you, sometimes N9V, Scotmany during some games, pevergreen) and one that is gonna come act like a tard, disrupt the game, and then get modkilled and turn most conversation into "OMGWTF he got modkilled." That is why I refrained from comment earlier, but you urged me.

Vote:Scotmany
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

A few comments as I read. I might be repeating myself.

[quote="scotmany12"]Maybe it was the mafia, and they killed lowell knowing that scope might possibly be the prime suspect. They could be setting him up.[/quote]
How does this work? And how does this work more than, say, killing an innocent N9V would?

I have searched my heart and come to a reasonably positive opinion of refusing to vote Lowell even at the expense of NL.

[quote="Panzerjager"]I screwed up my vote in my second to last post. I posted "Unvote:Lowell" and I meant to Unvote and vote Lowell. Still there is no excuse for Kaleidoscope to push for the no lynch. Vote:Kaleidoscope[/quote]
FOS: Panzerjager
you opportunistic liar (possibly)

Perhaps it would be useful to look over every post that has voted Kaleidoscope and see who looked like they were trying to come up with some BS justification in their own words or something. For example, I don't like Panzerjager's vote much, but Battle Mage's seems better:

[quote="BM"]what K-scope did yesterday was completely idiotic. As it turns out, we had a lucky escape, and it turns out your mistake hasnt been costly. In fact, i dont believe that this act yesterday was especially scummy. However, throughout the whole of yesterday i had my vote on you, and if i remember correctly, for very good reason.
Vote Kaleidoscope
-2 lynch if Rand was correct. Time to claim?[/quote]

[quote="theopor_COD"]Two things.

One Kscope's vote was scummy but it wouldn't have affected the lynch either way as he has pointed out, Lowell still wouldn't have had a majority.

Two If he's scum it's a pretty stupid move to kill Lowell thus drawing this kind of attention on himself.

Now I'm not clearing him, but this wagon seems to have developed without much thought. I don't think we should clear ~n9v~ either.[/quote]
Thinking theopor_COD is not scum with Kaleidoscope. I do not understand point two.

Town points for scotmany and OTU, maybe Rand Althor. Can't remember precisely why atm, but felt I should mention it.

[quote="theopor_COD"][quote="Rand Althor"][quote="kardkraizee"]because everyone else is[/quote]FoS:The hell out of you for this.[/quote]Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but this a bit of pot calling the kettle black. Yeh Kard's vote is scummy but not much more than yours.
Whatever Scope voted it would be a no lynch at that time.

[quote="Rand Althor"]Forgot to Vote: K-Scope no reason for going for a no lynch.[/quote]
And then you want an alternative wagon setup aswell, why not bring up some targets of your own.

[quote="Rand Althor"]Agreed please don't hammer K-Scope. I'd also like to hear other targets for the lynch today.[/quote][/quote]
Hmm, interesting. My mind tends to see theopor_COD throwing some harmless dirt at scumpal Rand Althor, in defense of townies Kaleidoscope and kardkraizee/Cheesefan.

[quote="theopor_COD"]Rand - not a good one, it would have been no lynch whatever.[/quote]
Okay. This (with underlined section above) starts to look like some unnatural degree of defense to me. It is factually true that Kaleidoscope couldn't single-handedly make the difference. That should hardly clear him entirely.

[quote="theopor_COD"]Erm what are we going to do about Kard? Is he any help alive.[/quote]
dude wtf.

[quote="theopor_COD"]Therefore to summarise I don't really like a few of the early votes on this wagon seems they're trying to set ppl up for an easy lynch, me included due to my wishy washy voting re - lowell yesterday. And I don't like the last few votes on the Scope wagon because they appear to be easy wagon votes,
mind like Kardkraizee you can't tell if their newbies or scum.
[/quote]
This looks like total bs to me. Is that what newb scum does, is throw together a townie PM?

[quote]Anyway -
Vote Twito
as I see him as the main mover in setting up Scope.[/quote]
Twito was the first vote. How does this work?

[quote="DragonsofSummer"]That the scum would have killed Lowell to throw suspicion onto K-scope isn't something I had thought of (obviously since I didn't understand Lowell's death) and and with that to foil against the case against him I will unvote.[/quote]
How does this theory work?

[quote="Kaleidoscope"]I've also said Twito and Cheesefan are likely scum in my eyes as well.[/quote]
to which:
[quote="theopor_COD"]Cheesefan is now Kardkraizee so that rules that one out.[/quote]
So theopor_COD has come around. Kardkraizee is definitely town. But we still get:
[quote="theopor_COD"]kard - you mafia? playing us for fools posting that PM.

now a ranger - you playing? No don't think so, so leave.[/quote]
Pretty sure theopor_COD would've loved a kardkraizee lynch. (Why then say Cheesefan is ruled out as scum? Maybe this makes sense in the context of the small tiff with Kaleidoscope (theopor_COD had thrown some dirt at Kaleidoscope asking him to provide some other suspicions beyond BM).)

[quote="Panzerjager"]Well, that was stupid and pisses me off. I will withdraw from explanation at the moment. Thank you CDB for modkill though. Very appreciated. I understand COD, agruement and my vote was based on me thinking he could have lynched if my vote had counted. I will Unvote. I also agree that we should keep eyes on Twito if he ever comes back with good internet.[/quote]
This blips slightly for me.

[quote="Amb"]How did we end up with no lynch? I will be looking carefully at Panzerjager, scotmany12, KaleiÐoscøpe and al_kohaulec to make sure they werent one of the rabid 'never no lynch' people from earlier (or was that the mcdonalds game, apologies if it was).

I do not like this statement by DOS: "I am fairly baffled why Lowell was killed. To me it would make more sense to let him stay alive and keep the suspicion of the town on him. " ... It sounds a bit distancey.[/quote]
Amb.townpoints+=3; for these observations. Need to take another look at him.

[quote="N9V"]Heh, I'm not enjoying this huge wagon jump onto me, andmight i add, that is exactly what my role said... Does that count as quoting the role PM? Because I didn't say it.

Also, for you who put a vote on me now, I would thin kit would be very scummy to do so.
[/quote]
What? Why? Because you've claimed townie?

I'm not sure whether I think this N9V post is scummy or not.

[quote="theopor_COD"]I'm with ~n9v~ he acts scummy but he's town I reckon,
and being as we've lost one townie today through Kard's stupiditiy and one last night in Lowell we need to avoid the easy scummy newbie lynch.
[/quote]
Uh? Not sure what theopor_COD is doing in this post. Underlined section is a lot of unnecessary wordage I think, beefing up what is just a waffly comment of "N9V acts scummy but he's town I reckon!"

Not sure whether I think N9V post 917 is scummy.

I don't find BM post 920 scummy but I have trouble agreeing with it.

So in conclusion
unvote, vote: theopor_COD

I hope to find time to look over the whole game by player.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:02 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Kelly Chen wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:
That the scum would have killed Lowell to throw suspicion onto K-scope isn't something I had thought of (obviously since I didn't understand Lowell's death) and and with that to foil against the case against him I will unvote.
How does this theory work?
That post relates back to what I had said earlier:
DragonsofSummer wrote:I am fairly baffled why Lowell was killed. To me it would make more sense to let him stay alive and keep the suspicion of the town on him.
I didn't think about the fact that the mafia could have been killing Lowell to help set up K-Scope, and when it was brought up by other people it made enough sense to me so that I unvoted him.

I'm not saying that I am sure he is town after what happened, but he does not seem as scummy as N9V so I changed my vote.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

What I don't understand is how killing Lowell sets up Kaleidoscope.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”