Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1541, Malakittens wrote:Because I actually want to work with her, but I need to know her thoughts before I go ahead and try to work with her and she flips out on me.
You need to work with her on what your alignment is?

And even if I bought that, why did you never proceed to work with her?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1549, Malakittens wrote:That's hilarious. Trying to discredit my read on you because I read you wrong in the past.
That's a complete misrep.
There have been people (like Mirari) who have said that your presence on penguin's wagon is good because you know how to read her. She was proving that point incorrect.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:09 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Mala, If you're town and think mollie's town, why not try to work with her regardless? Wouldn't you most likely prove your alignment in the process?

And why no follow-up when mollie didn't answer? She put you off with saying she couldn't read you or didn't want to read you yet. And no attempt to work with her/interact with her aside from a very halfhearted attempt to diffuse the Whiskers-mollie fighting?

Mirari, I think your suspicions are coming from scum. Which makes them not legit and 'weird' has very little to do with it.

You say MattP has no scum motive to claim--what's the town motive then? P-edit: Wisdom asked it as well, but consider this me seconding the request.

P-edit #2: Mala swallowing unconfirmable IRL meta is awful. Not buying it at all. Our first game with mollie? Open 459 where I killed you N1 because you were town-reading me IIRC?

P-edit #3: WISDOM STOP TAKING MY THOUGHTS!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1552, penguin_alien wrote:P-edit #3: WISDOM STOP TAKING MY THOUGHTS!
sorry, I'm trying not to butt in but can't help it
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1550, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1541, Malakittens wrote:Because I actually want to work with her, but I need to know her thoughts before I go ahead and try to work with her and she flips out on me.
You need to work with her on what your alignment is?

And even if I bought that, why did you never proceed to work with her?
Because I'm not dealing with the one-way street of trying to work with her again. It didn't work last time and probably wouldn't work this game. I gave effort last time and she ignored or didn't bother trying to see what I was trying to do.

I'm only willing to work with her when she's willing to do it with me. I'm not gonna force it on her. She now has to come to me.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK…read through the first 8 pages while commuting and didn’t write any thoughts down.  Some opinions I have atm are:

Suspicions towards Mala and MattP

Town reads on Wisdom, GG, mollie….

Everyone else tbd.

Not sure I saw the Nacho defensive thing as I was catching up so for not seeing it seems off.

Page 10…like the ooba schtick.  Not the vote on Arc.  More defensive discussion.  zzzzzzzzzzzz 

Like shos’   saying things I’ve been thinking. 

…what is “hodor?”

and feel like tag teaming shos (who I lean town on) thereby solidifying earlier suspicions ^.

Just finished page 16 and glossed over it quickly….with 44 pages to go still I think the glossing over is going to be more predominant and rushed…..

Not caring for the push on shos who I am town reading.  Wisdom is making me question my town read on him.  Up to page 18.

Not liking Wisdom’s read in

if you think mollie is scum with penguin, why leave the larger penguin wagon for a lone vote on mollie?

The reasoning for Whiskers being scum has eluded me and yet shos has just   That wagon might need to be a re-read.

To page 25…..uggggggh.

Didn’t care for mollie’s

Not caring so much for Mirari….

Note to self:  Go back and read shos’ (cause it ain’t happenin in the middle of a 60 page catch up)

Don’t care for Nacho’s and .  TBD shifting towards suspicion.

Page 40!  Feeling a bit better about Wisdom again.

Like penguin’s  

Really glossing over now….just trying to get to the end without missing anything major. 

@shos…where are you located…Germany?

why is Nacho town?  Answered later not sure I agree.

Zoom zoom….

I find your thoughts wrt Matt a bit of a negative towards you.

Note to self:  Go back and read Mirari’s

I apparently completely glossed over discussions on chicken fcuking and peanut butter.  :(

Like Wisdom’s  

GG…why does MattP townify your read on him?  Also…I do not believe Matt’s claim.

Surprise surprise…Mala believes Matt’s claim.

Annnnd Whiskers is a neighbor too.  WTF?  And Whiskers…GG is referring to being “protected” from scum neighborizors….not from neighborizing in general which he referred to as being “immune” to.

seems a little rolefishy.  “Hey everyone with a PR…does your role fit your flavor?”  First shos ding.

Yes!  Caught up.  For a few seconds at least….ffs.

Here’s where I’m at atm:

Town:
shos, GG, Wisdom

Townish:
ooba, Desp

idk:
mollie, Whiskers

Suspicions towards:
Nacho, Mirari

Suspect:
Matt and Mala

Up for either of them.   I’ll

VOTE: Malakittens

for now unless the Matt claim progresses southward or his wagon builds up.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

^ L-2 I believe.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 1546, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1540, Mirari wrote:She's certainly gearing up for a Mala vote but isn't ready to commit because she wants to be able to judge the lifespan of that potential wagon. She is saddling her suspicions of Mala to keep her options open when the wagon on me inevitably fails. She wants it to fail so she can be absolved of switching to Mala closer to deadline.
Just read this. There is probably a term for this that I can't remember now, but she is speculating and she is providing reasoning for things that have not happened, as if she is in penguin's mind. And all that with zero interaction with penguin.
This has happened. Peng already stated willingness to vote Mala if my lynch doesn't go through (which it isnt). She isn't fighting hard for my lynch either.
Peng can defend herself from this. That can be an interaction. I don't see the point in trying to convince a scum it is scum. I'm interacting with you right now because I think you are town.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:15 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 1553, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1552, penguin_alien wrote:P-edit #3: WISDOM STOP TAKING MY THOUGHTS!
sorry, I'm trying not to butt in but can't help it

(I meant reading my mind and making my questions repetitive, not that I mind the content; no apology necessary)
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1466, shos wrote:Stop shooting people down like an ass, reminding me that 'i dont call the shots' is completely unnecessary. I have my own ways of scumhunting and this one requures matt to flavorvlaim first so i said it. You could just shut up you know itd make no different result than the 'no shit'
Yeah...
sorry.

In post 1482, penguin_alien wrote:Basically, Mirari's post reeks of confirmation-bias. Which I still find interesting given that he didn't comment on Mala at all prior to the PA wagon observation.
It might have been Mirari's play that I was thiking of earlier, not GrimGroove's.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

._.

Fitz

why

why

You barely even explain why about how I'm scummy, but place a vote that puts me pretty damn close to L-1. With Peng hovering it will only be a matter of time.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 1547, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1544, Mirari wrote:To confirm himself and mess with scum's minds? Throwing out claims is a sure for way to trick scum into suboptimal kill choices.
Bullshit. He basically told scum to kill someone else, who will most likely have a stronger power role than him. It makes zero sense as town.
If you are going with that logic it does. Matt might be egotistical and think his life is worth more than any other player in the game. Getting them to reevaluate a kill on potentially strong scumhunt Matt for a strong pr is indirectly town oriented.

Trying to get scum to kill other less desirable town is self explanatory town? He doesn't control the night kill and now psychologically has to influence the night kill. You answered your own question.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:20 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Yeah, Mirari, your assigned motivations are not correct. Whee.

FYI, HF, I'm not on your reads list.

More later.

P-edit: well, I'm out for a few hours; no quick-voting from me!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1557, Mirari wrote:
In post 1546, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1540, Mirari wrote:She's certainly gearing up for a Mala vote but isn't ready to commit because she wants to be able to judge the lifespan of that potential wagon. She is saddling her suspicions of Mala to keep her options open when the wagon on me inevitably fails. She wants it to fail so she can be absolved of switching to Mala closer to deadline.
Just read this. There is probably a term for this that I can't remember now, but she is speculating and she is providing reasoning for things that have not happened, as if she is in penguin's mind. And all that with zero interaction with penguin.
This has happened. Peng already stated willingness to vote Mala if my lynch doesn't go through (which it isnt).
Yes, THIS has happened. All your other overexplanation over why it happened hasn't. And it's scum that post those.
I don't see the point in trying to convince a scum it is scum. I'm interacting with you right now because I think you are town.
If you are town, you do not KNOW for a fact that penguin is scum. You want to interact with her to get more information and ensure that you are right. Your attitude has been "penguin is scum, we need to lynch her, I dont need to interact with her" and your statement here ("i dont see the point in interacting with scum") further confirms that. That's not a town mindset.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1517, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1515, ooba wrote:There simply can't be two town-neighbourizers. This isn't about outguessing the game moderator. It just makes no sense.
Why?
Why can't there be two of every animal?
I just want to point out that, I'm the "other neighborizer," and I'm the "unanimous townread." So maybe it should add some weight that I'm the one saying this?

My role does not overlap with his. I'm Apollo, a Day Neighborizer. Which, when I think about it, seems a lot more like a scum role, doesn't it?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1561, Mirari wrote:
In post 1547, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1544, Mirari wrote:To confirm himself and mess with scum's minds? Throwing out claims is a sure for way to trick scum into suboptimal kill choices.
Bullshit. He basically told scum to kill someone else, who will most likely have a stronger power role than him. It makes zero sense as town.
If you are going with that logic it does. Matt might be egotistical and think his life is worth more than any other player in the game. Getting them to reevaluate a kill on potentially strong scumhunt Matt for a strong pr is indirectly town oriented.

Trying to get scum to kill other less desirable town is self explanatory town? He doesn't control the night kill and now psychologically has to influence the night kill. You answered your own question.
Nope. You are struggling to find town motivation in Matt's claim when there's none. Which makes no sense considering you displayed confidence in the claim coming from town.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:24 am

Post by ooba »

In post 1564, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1517, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1515, ooba wrote:There simply can't be two town-neighbourizers. This isn't about outguessing the game moderator. It just makes no sense.
Why?
Why can't there be two of every animal?
I just want to point out that, I'm the "other neighborizer," and I'm the "unanimous townread." So maybe it should add some weight that I'm the one saying this?

My role does not overlap with his. I'm Apollo, a Day Neighborizer. Which, when I think about it, seems a lot more like a scum role, doesn't it?
I should point out here that quoted statement was Grim's - not mine.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

fitz is town, btw. In case anyone wondered.

@Whiskers
agree/disagree with my points on Mirari?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1564, Whiskers wrote:I'm Apollo
Wasnt it clear that Matt was to favor claim first?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1564, Whiskers wrote:Day Neighborizer
So that's why you asked Mala whether she was already neighborized. You assumed Matt also works at day.

The weird thing is that Mala answered "I don't know" as opposed to "no", as if she also knew the neighborizers are supposed to work at day.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1543, Wisdom wrote:ok I'm wrong on someone, possibly on mollie. Mirari is scum.
You have
the worst
OMGUS, you know that? Worse than mollie. Actually, maybe not the worst, just the most aggressive. It's taking over your face.
You're losing face
to OMGUS!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

wtf?
Mirari did not suspect me, what OMGUS?

Read my actual points on her.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:31 am

Post by ooba »

In post 1564, Whiskers wrote:My role does not overlap with his. I'm Apollo, a Day Neighborizer. Which, when I think about it, seems a lot more like a scum role, doesn't it?
Not alignment indicative - flavor wise this is pretty strong - esp. the day\night dual nature.

Also - if possible, I would like the neighbourizers to consider me when neighbourizing. It should be beneficial.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:35 am

Post by shos »

*sigh*
yeah, I'm against flavor claiming. I was going to say that, I have already hinted that my power
has
relevance to my name and therefore I'd prefer not to, but then ooba came with (which was good, btw) with lots of ideas of why it is bad. and then Des came with 1502, being as stupid as can be without full claiming.

so in short: STOP TALKING ABOUT ROLES.
I'm now continuing psat 1503.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1568, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1564, Whiskers wrote:I'm Apollo
Wasnt it clear that Matt was to favor claim first?
Um, He did?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”