NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:34 am

Post by geists »

In post 1797, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 1794, geists wrote:pieguyn is actually worrying me some.
About this, I dislike Pieguyn's case on StuffedCrust but a lot of his other behavior and total proactiveness and persistent following of leads read town to me. Do you have a scum game of Pieguyn that you are comparing with?
No.

But, I find it odd that he hasn't buttonholed me so far. IME, he's been in a hurry to sort me.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:35 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 1799, Casso the King of Seals wrote:What's the roflcoptor case? Is it exciting and does that wagon have any legs?
but I am not as sure now since it seems like he is on the replacement block. I want to see what happens from here, whether he will post or be replaced.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:37 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 1800, geists wrote:But, I find it odd that he hasn't buttonholed me so far. IME, he's been in a hurry to sort me.
From what I recall, he came into the game accusing you of being scum and wanting interactions with you and to discuss reads. What do you mean by "buttonholed?"
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1781, Casso the King of Seals wrote:That looks really skeevy and Desp fails to address Stuffed's pretty excellent counter of Desp's "case"
hahaha what
;)
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:50 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Unovte

BBQ is fine, for now.
I don't see why StuffedCrust is the leading wagon. They're pretty town IMO.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:54 am

Post by geists »

In post 1802, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 1800, geists wrote:But, I find it odd that he hasn't buttonholed me so far. IME, he's been in a hurry to sort me.
From what I recall, he came into the game accusing you of being scum and wanting interactions with you and to discuss reads. What do you mean by "buttonholed?"
He moved on quite easily and apparently hasn't had a second thought about us since then.

buttonhole - 3. To accost and detain (a person) in conversation by or as if by grasping the person's outer garments

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/buttonhole
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm about to get prodded. I'll post here later. I have papers to grade first.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Tammy »

Wrong game.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:24 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 1780, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1751, MC Maraca wrote:Tammy's a little more Meh-read now. She was God-town earlier, but holding a grudge on an attack that I had made earlier and not understanding where my paranoia of her is coming from is a little weird. The emotions were, and still are town as Smurf though and isn't something that isn't easily replicated as scum even by me and my ability to replicate most, if not all of my major town-tells is something I have alot of pride over.
Serious question; do you think and/or have ever seen Tammy fake emotions as scum? Because Nacho is acting like that's writ in the stars, and you seem flakey on it, so one of you is talking out your backside as far as the read goes. So whassup with this? She is either emotive and thus gawd town, or she is emotive and able to fake it in which case I'd like one of the meta crowd to slap Nacho in the face with a rolled up newspaper.

I read up from page 70. It all seems quite boring.

We should have lynched someone thirty pages ago.

Nacho and I are still arguing about BBQ (shock, guess which side of the equation Nach is falling on) but he hasn't hard ixnayed me on that one like with Tammy or GM (for some fething reason).

Both of us still agree Stuffed Crust looks town. Looking at Page 70 or so, I still see that like it's coming through pretty clear, so what is this wagon on him about? Is it a brilliant case I'm just missing or what?

Muffin's entrance is weak but slightly townish.

I'm left really 'meh' here, and bored. Have we even managed a single L-1 wagon yet?
Have I seen Tammy Fake emotion as scum to this level?

no, but I do think that she has used real emotion before that didn't have to do with the game-state to get me disarmed enough to not want to follow up on an initial attack on her. I replaced end-game (and altslipped) as pinksmoke

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28682
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:25 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1751, MC Maraca wrote:or the domo read (but that's Rev so my read there is going to be cagey as fuck)
Mara is likely town. My one game I played with her, we had an awesome villager vs villager war, and this comment here acknowledges that she has a hard time with me, and seems to want to avoid going down that road again. She could just as easily pile pressure on me and later claim to be unable to read me, which would be entriely viable. She hasn't taken that opportunity even though it wouldn't look bad for her. So yeah by keeping her distance from me during today I'm really liking marangal.

Also picked up good vibes from F-16 and pieface as I read through new posts, but nothing worthy of note.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:30 am

Post by MC Maraca »

or, it wasn't an attack

but I asked her about stuff in thread, wanted her opinion, asked her where she went and her response to it wasn't something I didn't expect and I didn't know what to do with it
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:36 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 1775, Generic wrote:
In post 1740, MC Maraca wrote:I do need to admit, though, that I'm not exactly seeing eye to eye with Cabd RE you guys and I want that fixed, asap.

Generic, You can't expect Nacho and Thor to play as a single identity as well as try to call them out as their individual heads. it isn't fair to them, and it is pretty damn obvious who is who when you know the people in quesiton
If this is mara you disappoint me.

I can expect a hydra to be treated as a single entity when evaluating the slot, and I can still address a head within it to make a connection or read through prior interaction.

That's perfectly fair since they share an alignment, and if they are scum will be prone to the same general scum tells and with the added advantage that I might hope to see a specific tell within nachos posts.

But I can't tell them apart. It's as simple as that. So what I am seeing is someone within the hydra, possibly both, being rather evasive, defensive and generalising. There is a feel of disconnection which if any of it is nacho is unlike him. He tends to engage a lot more with people and there is this sir of someone skirting around the edge at all times.
One more thing I'm going to look at before I make any further decisions on this.
that was obviously me. I referred to my partner in 3rd person :/

but, if you can't tell them apart it means that you don't know nacho as well as you think you do. You've hydra'd enough to know (at least I think to know) that a persons play changes with their partner (assuming they are decent with being in hydra)

Where I'm standing, the Nacho posts look perfectly fine but by associating everything to Nacho and not taking in account to Thor's play and style isn't fair because that slot isn't just Nacho
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:38 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1810, MC Maraca wrote:or, it wasn't an attack
I realise that. While you'll have an excellent idea of my scum game due to our recent game (I'm assuming this is cabd I'm talking to), mara will not have this luxury. I'd expect if you guys are scum, that mara would be a little more aggressive against me because we have villager vs villager history. You could back that up by trying to draw parallels between this game and 165, and you have yourself an easy target. You didn't take this line when I was vulnerable. That comment from mara is what stood out most for me from the last 3 pages, it's exactly the kind of caution I'd expect from her regarding myself.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:40 am

Post by MC Maraca »

and I have seen towncho be super evasive and cagey. He was like that in a game we hydra'd in, I think.

RE: Copter, I somehow doubt that he would enter the game with a "No, wait! don't replace me" shortly followed by a "I would be happy to lynch anyone with over 100 posts".

The latter, specifically, doesn't have much scum intention behind it while there are quite a few reasons for town to say it.

Pedit: that wasn't addressed to you, domo :/
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:41 am

Post by MC Maraca »

and this is all Mara.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:41 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1813, MC Maraca wrote:Pedit: that wasn't addressed to you, domo :/
It didn't feel like it was but I couldn't figure out who it was too so I just repsonded under the assumption it was directed at me!

pedit - pfft I suck at reading hydras.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:42 am

Post by DOMO »

I wish I could edit "too" into "to", I hate typos that make me look stupid. Twice I've done that now.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:44 am

Post by MC Maraca »

It was a continuation of my response to Thor.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:45 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1817, MC Maraca wrote:It was a continuation of my response to Thor.
Not nacho?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:46 am

Post by MC Maraca »

nope, Thor.

He asked for my take on Tammy wrt emotion
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

Okay, we'll toss Tammy off the board for a while and I will live in continued awareness that one of my foibles in being town is I expect everyone to be able to do what I do when I'm scum, and apparently that's actually quite rare. It really explains so much.
In post 1803, Desperado wrote:
In post 1781, Casso the King of Seals wrote:That looks really skeevy and Desp fails to address Stuffed's pretty excellent counter of Desp's "case"
hahaha what
hahaha...exactly what I said?

Your case on him when you voted him was "what happened to your big suspects from a few hundred posts ago!?!?
And then his reply was "they are right there in my 'suspected to be scum' pile.
And your reply was 'neener-neener, noise!'

It's quite scummy.
Now do you understand?

@DOMO
@MC

Wanna vote Pie for being mushy or Desp for being dodgy and responding to an accusation by typing out fake laughter?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:52 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Pie?

sure, I don't mind our vote being there but I'd have to talk with Cabd RE him. He might still have that town-read and I want to know why

Desp?
nope, I don't want desperado.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Generic »

Oh I can tell its mara posting, I just like to wind you up saying I don't ;)

Not many in game will lecture me like a teacher given my volatile attitude, so unless cabd has been taking lessons mara is back to antagonise my time once more.

Anything you want to talk to me about whole we are here?

As for your response, utter bullshit and I won't be changing my view.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1820, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Now do you understand?
at the time of the post I quoted, "one of Korean/SSK is scum" was one of the only things varsoon had gone on record with

i don't buy his explanation for why one of them was missing from his scum pool and then there later.

i think he forgot what he said and realized it later

because he's scum and he doesn't really believe one of korean/ssk is scum

do
you
understand now?
;)
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:56 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 1822, Generic wrote:utter bullshit
explain why it would be fair to both heads, to exclude Thor from your read on their hydra, then.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”