bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 391, Jordan_Downey wrote: @bubba- What do you think of the Beast reaction to my questions?
Everytime I've tried to get to this, my computer fucks up. I'm sorry.
In post 387, Jordan_Downey wrote: @Beast- so you see my conundrum. I could say the same about every single member of the list I asked questions of. In fact, the only one I remembered off of that list without looking it up was DB, and him only because we just finished a newbie where we had a giant fight. Unfortunately, a lack of a read on EH isn't going to cut it, so we can try again. Please give me a brief summary of your thoughts on bubba so far. Is he town or scum? will you take a stand, ever?
This is the question I'm assuming you wanted him to answer.
In post 390, beastcharizard wrote:What do you call my vote on the RM/Gray slot? Is that not taking a stand? Also, i answered your first question. What are your reads on these people? You might be more active than me but that doesn't mean you can just coast on by asking everyone questions. You forgot half the players list, I forgot two people. There is a difference between those two. Maybe you remember DB because he is your scum partner. Those are hard to forget about.

So in regards to my bubba read it will happen if/when i feel like it.
This is his answer.

First and foremost: He was asking if you were going to take a stand on me. Not on RM. Ever did not mean Will you EVER take a stand, it meant will you ever take a stand on bubba. I find it interesting how he practically dodged the question, and turned it back around on you. In fact he didn't even answer the question.
Show
Come bet on the Copa del Rey!
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Open 558: Hope Plus One In Confirmation!
Crack the Code!
Open 536: Scum win.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Bubba is scum.

That post alone gives me scum vibes. You are trying to stir up drama between us. You don't accuse either of us of being scum in your post you just say: "oh look what he did". He clearly knows what I did.

I misunderstood that last sentence, that happens. The fact you talk to Jordan and me in the same paragraph is really weird, unless you were saying that Jordan turned my questioning on him back around at me which I did not see happen. I think you are grasping at straws for a mislynch here.

So at this point, sure I will vote bubba.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:48 am

Post by thenewearth »

Prodding Team 9 and Banakai

Vote Count

Team 9 (0) -
bubbajack8 (0) -
T S O (1) - greygnarl
:right: greygnarl (4) - bubbajack8, Rainbowdash, T S O, beastcharizard
Daniel Bryan (0) - Jordan_Downey
beastcharizard (0) -
Rainbowdash (0) -
erneiz_hyde (1) - Daniel Bryan
Banakai (0) -
Jordan_Downey (0) -

Not Voting - Team 9,erneiz_hyde, Banakai,

6 people's voices are needed to lynch

(expired on 2013-12-20 19:00:00)
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:06 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 401, beastcharizard wrote:Bubba is scum.

That post alone gives me scum vibes. You are trying to stir up drama between us. You don't accuse either of us of being scum in your post you just say: "oh look what he did". He clearly knows what I did.

You avoided the question. I'll get to why I don't call either of you scum in a sec.
In post 401, beastcharizard wrote: I misunderstood that last sentence, that happens. The fact you talk to Jordan and me in the same paragraph is really weird, unless you were saying that Jordan turned my questioning on him back around at me which I did not see happen. I think you are grasping at straws for a mislynch here.

Actually I understand that. That's why I didn't call you scum. I'm not going to call you scum of off misinterpreting a question, and I don't think Jordan is scum. Why would I call either of you scum, when I don't think either of you ARE scum? That's dumb. Maybe you're the one grasping.

I'm sure that Jordan would still like you to answer the question...
Show
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Crack the Code!
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Jordan_Downey »

VOTE: greygnarl

So I post a call to activity and everyone lurks more? Look guys, this game is stalling. I'm moving my vote because with the current activity levels I don't see any other lynch happening, and grey could be scum. We still have a week though, and that means that we could get a better lynch.

I want everyone to think about why they joined this game. If the answer is that they wanted to lurk, then good job. If not, this level of activity doesn't benefit anyone but scum. 3 players, including me, have posted in the last day, and I'll admit that I've been shamefully lacking in posting amount myself. at least 3 of the other players have to be town. We
cannot
win like this. If anyone is genuinely unwilling to play at this point, please replace out. Nothing is helped by not posting. If you still want to play, at least post some.

-Jingle
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Team 9 »

sorry >_< this head has been really tired and busy recently. finals >_<//

I'll make a real post later tonight

btw that was L-1 I think

-Mystia
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by aphix »

UNVOTE:

I'm going to be a disagreeable head and say I don't want someone at l-1 with no activity and no response from the replace in.

You can't argue against a policy lynch just to go with it out of the blue.

Sorry for my other head. I think like everyone else he is getting bored with the game and honestly a loss because no one is playing is not really fun.

I'd place a vote again but there isn't much reason to without activity.
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Jordan_Downey »

In post 406, aphix wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm going to be a disagreeable head and say I don't want someone at l-1 with no activity and no response from the replace in.

You can't argue against a policy lynch just to go with it out of the blue.

Sorry for my other head. I think like everyone else he is getting bored with the game and honestly a loss because no one is playing is not really fun.

I'd place a vote again but there isn't much reason to without activity.

Good thing we aren't trying to have hidden heads. I'm going to have to get a new browser for the hydra.

-aphix
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 381, greygnarl wrote:Hey reading up, massively disappointed cuz I thought force replaced meant high chance of scum p so don't expect much
I'm ok with lynching this
In post 385, Daniel Bryan wrote:I dont know why people see EH as town, him "seeing alarm bells" in Rainbowdash's post about still thinking RM's slot is town is so freaking scummy with the
This rings an alarm to me. PL-ing RM was one thing, and this is another. Starting to have doubt on RBD's towniness...
Why is his towniness affected by his SCUM read on a slot? So if a player scum reads a slot, it disappears when he is replaced? She never asked for a pure PL she thought it was scum.
VOTE: erneiz_hyde
and this
In post 393, Jordan_Downey wrote:As an aside, I must have missed where you mentioned the hydra members the first time. I remember being impressed with GIF in a game I read and am sure I've heard good things about pie, so I feel slightly vindicated that our reads are similar.
<3

Cirno is MIA but last I heard from her she was getting weird vibes from bubbajack. iirc she said something along the lines that he feels different than the town bubbajack she's seen. iirc she also moved BC from lynchbait to scum, but I don't remember the reason

vote: bubbajack

I'm also fine with greygnarl. not sure how Cirno feels about him though
-Mystia
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

So have the rest of you noticed that how when grey came under some pressure but a few other things were being thrown around he has decided to just lurk away?

They are scum. Bubba, excellent wagon too. As said before scum need to be trying to get a crosskill in here soon or they are going to suddenly have actions forced (hint hint kill bubba tonight) but Grey wagon happens now.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:26 am

Post by thenewearth »

Deleted post. I will let you off with a warning AGAIN. But any more, and I will do stuff
Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan
Goon
Daniel Bryan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Daniel Bryan »

JD is town.
RBD is town.

I do NOT like BC's attack on bubba.
Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan
Goon
Daniel Bryan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Daniel Bryan »

Im not unopposed to lynching grey considering the whole post 381 issue. Feels like a REALLY bad amished.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 408, Team 9 wrote:
In post 381, greygnarl wrote:Hey reading up, massively disappointed cuz I thought force replaced meant high chance of scum p so don't expect much
I'm ok with lynching this
In post 385, Daniel Bryan wrote:I dont know why people see EH as town, him "seeing alarm bells" in Rainbowdash's post about still thinking RM's slot is town is so freaking scummy with the
This rings an alarm to me. PL-ing RM was one thing, and this is another. Starting to have doubt on RBD's towniness...
Why is his towniness affected by his SCUM read on a slot? So if a player scum reads a slot, it disappears when he is replaced? She never asked for a pure PL she thought it was scum.
VOTE: erneiz_hyde
and this
In post 393, Jordan_Downey wrote:As an aside, I must have missed where you mentioned the hydra members the first time. I remember being impressed with GIF in a game I read and am sure I've heard good things about pie, so I feel slightly vindicated that our reads are similar.
<3

Cirno is MIA but last I heard from her she was getting weird vibes from bubbajack. iirc she said something along the lines that he feels different than the town bubbajack she's seen. iirc she also moved BC from lynchbait to scum, but I don't remember the reason

vote: bubbajack

I'm also fine with greygnarl. not sure how Cirno feels about him though
-Mystia
Did you just attack 3 different people? And then Vote me out of the blue? I remember you've said you don't like me but you gave NO reason on me here.
Show
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Crack the Code!
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Prod dodge until tomorrow when I have a computer.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 413, bubbajack8 wrote:Did you just attack 3 different people? And then Vote me out of the blue? I remember you've said you don't like me but you gave NO reason on me here.
why are you trying to discredit me?

like you're just trying to discredit my read bc "did you just attack 3 different people and then vote me out of the blue". also you missed the part where I've had a scumread on you for a while now

DB + bubbajack team is making a lot of sense right now 0.0

-Mystia
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:58 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 415, Team 9 wrote:
In post 413, bubbajack8 wrote:Did you just attack 3 different people? And then Vote me out of the blue? I remember you've said you don't like me but you gave NO reason on me here.
why are you trying to discredit me?

like you're just trying to discredit my read bc "did you just attack 3 different people and then vote me out of the blue". also you missed the part where I've had a scumread on you for a while now

DB + bubbajack team is making a lot of sense right now 0.0

-Mystia
I'm not trying to discredit you. I'm asking what you're reasons on me are. It's kind of hard to defend yourself when a player doesn't give reasons on their vote. -_-
Show
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Crack the Code!
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:44 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 411, Daniel Bryan wrote:JD is town.
RBD is town.

I do NOT like BC's attack on bubba.
why not?
erneiz_hyde
erneiz_hyde
Goon
erneiz_hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by erneiz_hyde »

Sorry, prod dodging. Been a busy weekend and still not quite up to the mood for this. I will say that the lack of action from Grey is starting to worry even me, much more than anything RM ever did.
ÕàÂþû¥ÕªéÚó¿´╝îÕàÂÕ¥ÉÕªéµ×ù, õ¥ÁµÄáÕªéþü½´╝îõ©ìÕïòÕªéÕ▒▒.
Jordan_Downey
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Jordan_Downey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Jordan_Downey »

In post 412, Daniel Bryan wrote:Im not unopposed to lynching grey considering the whole post 381 issue. Feels like a REALLY bad amished.
For the record, are you or are you not willing to lynch him? Also, why no response to 371?
Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan
Goon
Daniel Bryan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Daniel Bryan »

I'll answer your other questions after my last exam of the year, tomorrow.

But yeaht he above is a typo. Im not opposed to lynching greygnarl.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Stop killing the game.

Grey lynch should happen here and now. RM was scum. Grey has done nothing to actually look town.

EH and bubba are two other scum. Last one may even be DB if not T9 at this point for bringing up the massively not true Amished tell which is a playstyle and not alignment one. Two very different things there.

Scum need to start trying to pick up a crosskill if not a positive investigation here soon.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:43 am

Post by T S O »

I'm useless but sheep RBD

He knows his shit

Damn motivation
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:38 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Grey really should be lynched. I think their last post was: "I will catch up". They never did.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

They also haven't posted here since then.
Show
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Crack the Code!

Return to “Completed Open Games”