Micro 269: See Nine Minus Minus (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.11

[L-2] Obscurity - BBmolla, The Silver Bard, CherryDrPepper
[L-3] FuDuzn - Bulbazak, TierShift
[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] BBmolla - Titus

Not voting: Obscurity, Stuffed Crust

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is Friday, December 27 at 4:00 PM CST ((expired on 2013-12-27 16:00:00)).

---

CherryDrPepper is V/LA until the end of Monday.
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 266, Titus wrote:
In post 262, Stuffed Crust wrote:@Titus: I think the mention of the accidental hammer is weird, but
What's your issues with the post?

-V
He's voting someone who

a) He doesn't think is scum
b) Pushes someone as scum and doesn't vote for them
c) Doesn't give reason for his sudden switch on Obscurity
d) Gives no reason why Fu is scum

VOTE: BBMolla

My vote should have never left.
Even if Obscurity is town, if he posts like he does right now for the rest of game, he's definitely going to mislynch me in LYLO.
I've advocated to lynch people who I think are detrimental, but town, before.
Just ask Bulba, I thought he was town in the first Voided nightless but agreed to lynch him in exchange for a scum lynch the next day.

Who'd I push as scum and not vote for? If it was Fu it's because I'm not too sure on that and don't know what the votecount is at. Or was at.

I already said I thought Obscurity's calmness was different than I expected

Fu not being engaged isn't what I remember from town Fu, it's okay though, he came back and I feel a bit better about him after his wierd "BB FEELS WIERD" shpeal.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I didn't really like Fu's early strong stances though, looking back they kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

This whole game is filled with players with strong stances. Normally they'd be scummy, but it's pretty normal for Titus and Bulba to be that strong stanced. Fu less so.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Oh right Fu was the power role or scum.

Forgot about that whole ordeal.

Sorry I think I've overloaded myself lately so that might be a part of me being wierd.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by BBmolla »

CherryDrPepper are kind of townish for their hydra disonnance I think.

Scum in Fu/Obscu/Bulba I think? Bulba's there cause I can't read him for shit.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 258, FuDuzn wrote:His reaction to my vote was initially much more calm, he knew it was early and didn't have to worry about it. Now as time has gone on and he still has two votes on him, from two players who have been fairly inactive and theoretically will not be around to remove their votes, he starts attack said players to make them look bad.

He is honestly afraid of being lynched(generally speaking scum are more afraid of this), so he is projecting suspicion and doubt on to me.probably since he feels I won't be around much to defend myself.

*drops mic*
Okay wait. Your point is that because of the fact that bulba has 2 votes on him, he's thinking he is getting lynched and because of that, he's attacking you? Wow strong logic, why don't you respond to the actual points he brought up, instead of using self-meta to not have to answer them.
In post 265, FuDuzn wrote:You seem out of sorts, your faux pas of referring to an ongoing game is a big part of what I am talking about. Maybe aloof was the wrong choice of words, but you just seem different from other games I have played with you when you were town. And no I don't have many other specifics to cite, just your general vibe you have going this game, I can't shake it.

Mark my words, this BB boy ain't right.
BB is...different. Please add more to this, as the point is fairly stupid as of now.

BB, I'm also having a hard time reading bulba.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 276, BBmolla wrote:
In post 262, Stuffed Crust wrote:@Titus: I think the mention of the accidental hammer is weird, but

-V
He's voting someone who

Even if Obscurity is town, if he posts like he does right now for the rest of game, he's definitely going to mislynch me in LYLO.
Just ask Bulba, I thought he was town in the first Voided nightless but agreed to lynch him in exchange for a scum lynch the next day.

Who'd I push as scum and not vote for? If it was Fu it's because I'm not too sure on that and don't know what the votecount is at. Or was at.

Fu not being engaged isn't what I remember from town Fu, it's okay though, he came back and I feel a bit better about him after his wierd "BB FEELS WIERD" shpeal.
Translation: I do not trust fellow town members. Rather than educating, I will lynch them. Plus, that gives BB!scum cover. I will lay the seeds for changing back to obsscum in the same post.

Translation 2: Now that Fu's not FoSing me, he's ok.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:11 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Tell me where the scum motivation is in lynching people he calls town. Town motivation is get rid of liabilities. Wouldnt you think scum would be like this? They'd be far more likely to just, uhm idk, insist that someone is scum?

Titus ipmoves to my scumpile. Idk about the other head, but my scum list is
Obscurity
Bulbazak
Titus

Also, if bulbazak thinks obs can be vig bait, why didnt he think of it for Fu when they were similar? If obs is scum, Bulba is scum. Done.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

Sakura or DP, are you seriously asking my why scum would want to lynch town? Push a policy lynch, town gets no information and its a mislynch. The scum motivation is far more obvious to me than the town.

Town shouldn't lynch people they believe are town, especially when Obscurity like people can reform or be vig shot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:25 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

Hi guys, sorry that I haven't been active this weekend, have been busy and still am. Tomorrow I will be away as well, but Tuesday I'll be back.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:15 am

Post by TierShift »

Titus, why so scummy?

I agree with cherry that scum almost never pushes on their townreads (which you say BB is doing). They just don't and you know. Then you misrep what she said willfully and completely?

If I weren't voting Fu, I'd be voting you.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:23 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 281, Titus wrote:
In post 276, BBmolla wrote:

-V
He's voting someone who

Translation: I do not trust fellow town members. Rather than educating, I will lynch them. Plus, that gives BB!scum cover. I will lay the seeds for changing back to obsscum in the same post.

Translation 2: Now that Fu's not FoSing me, he's ok.
You can't educate someone who doesn't show up for class Titus
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 283, Titus wrote:Town shouldn't lynch people they believe are town, especially when Obscurity like people can reform or be vig shot.
-He can't be as has been shown through multiple attempts to contact him.
-There is such an unlikelyhood in there being a vig we might as well be waiting for werewolves to kill him.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

In addition, a vig shot where Obscurity is town and we don't lynch scum puts us in MYLO. All the vig shot would do is lose us a lynch.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 285, TierShift wrote:Titus, why so scummy?

I agree with cherry that scum almost never pushes on their townreads (which you say BB is doing). They just don't and you know. Then you misrep what she said willfully and completely?

If I weren't voting Fu, I'd be voting you.
I didn't misrep. BBMolla said he was voting someone who he believed was town. Town don't do that, especially in that playerbase. Where do you think the misrep is? I will show you EXACTLY where I got that and how I reached my conclusions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 282, CherryDrPepper wrote:Tell me where the scum motivation is in lynching people he calls town. Town motivation is get rid of liabilities. Wouldnt you think scum would be like this? They'd be far more likely to just, uhm idk, insist that someone is scum?
In post 283, Titus wrote:Sakura or DP, are you seriously asking my why scum would want to lynch town?
Looks like a misrep to me.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 282, CherryDrPepper wrote: Also, if bulbazak thinks obs can be vig bait, why didnt he think of it for Fu when they were similar?
Because Ob's lynch is about activity, whereas for Fu, I had other reasons to find him scummy. You lynch scumreads and vig liabilities.
In post 289, Titus wrote:BBMolla said he was voting someone who he believed was town. Town don't do that, especially in that playerbase.
Town does this all the time. It's called a policy lynch, and agree or disagree with it, there's nothing inherently scummy about it. Scum will be more likely to justify the lynch and try to come up with a way that makes said person scum. Town is more likely to go, "Might be town, but I don't want them in endgame.".
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

I do agree with Bulba about that, wanting a town read gone is more likely coming from a town mindset. That is a bit of a gambit coming from scum.

Also bulba, why am I more than just a liability and what is scummy about me? Not trying to be defensive, but I missed that part.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 292, FuDuzn wrote: Also bulba, why am I more than just a liability and what is scummy about me?
Obscurity is just not posting much period. Meanwhile, you made an RVS vote which you sat on and avoided explaining, and your actions surrounding them didn't feel genuine. It was like you were putting on a show. Then you come back in, and instead of reorienting yourself, like you would if you were town, you instead start attacking your attackers, while simultaneously still not scumhunting.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Explain me attacking my attackers.

I rvs voted you, I poked BB a bit, I was away from this site for a bit, I came back and kept vote on you for reasons I stated, I said BB seems off to me.

Specifically point out where I 'attacked' anybody besides pointing out why I think you are scum.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Also, it was a rvs vote......initially it meant nothing. Why are you insisting on a reason for an rvs vote? Why did you vet so worried about it? It didn't mean anything until you made it mean something. You asking for a reason seems like a person never playing mafia before.

So are you scum or a newbie?
Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Stuffed Crust »

In post 273, BBmolla wrote:
In post 265, FuDuzn wrote:Mark my words, this BB boy ain't right.
I could just be a cool PR who wants to use his power before he's outed yknow
In post 278, BBmolla wrote:Oh right Fu was the power role or scum.

Forgot about that whole ordeal.

Sorry I think I've overloaded myself lately so that might be a part of me being wierd.

BBM, why are you so intent on softing/outing PR's? Even if you are a PR, outing yourself like this on D1 is suicidal.
There's no reflexive/immune roles in the setup (Bulletproof, Paranoid Gun Owner, etc), so the only reason I could see for doing this is if you're a VT trying to draw a night kill. Even then, scum could run a similar gambit and be like, "GUESS MY PR SOFT GAMBIT WAS TOO OBVIOUS" to explain how they didn't die at night. Ultimately, it's anti-town. It opens a big can of WIFOM that's exploitable on all ends.

This is why I don't like talking about PRs. It bugs me that other people are so obsessed with them--looking at you, Titus. I don't understand why you'd be acting like a Vig is in the setup and trying to draw the vig shot to Obscurity. It's against town utility, because now scum will avoid shooting Obscurity if Obscurity is town, and if Obscurity is scum, you've given Obs a blanket to hide behind. If Obscurity doesn't die, then the response is easily, "Guess there's no Vig in the setup and scum doesn't want to double-up on the kill 'cus they figure a vig would shoot me" or whatever. Again, it's against town utility to try to direct/out the vig shot like that.

That's my major beef with you guys right now. Shut up about PRs. It's not helping, and it's against your wincon since It makes me really suspicious of you--and that's the last thing you want as scum or town.

-V
Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Stuffed Crust »

Hey-hey,
The Varsoon head of this awesome hydra is on V/LA until JANUARY 25th

I'm visiting my family for the holiday break. All I have is my laptop and other people's computers, but I'll be spending a lot of time away from the computer because of friends and family. I really enjoy this game, and I'd love to keep pace and have things be active (you guys should keep it active, too!). You're all pretty talented players, so I hope that I can keep up in my state of Limited Access.
I'll check in as much as I can, and some nights I will be very active, but don't expect the same levels of activity as normal.

<3

-V
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 290, TierShift wrote:
In post 282, CherryDrPepper wrote:Tell me where the scum motivation is in lynching people he calls town. Town motivation is get rid of liabilities. Wouldnt you think scum would be like this? They'd be far more likely to just, uhm idk, insist that someone is scum?
In post 283, Titus wrote:Sakura or DP, are you seriously asking my why scum would want to lynch town?
Looks like a misrep to me.
Why does that look like a misrep?

@Bulba, I am aware of what a policy lynch is. However, they are not done on town reads IMO. They are done on people that are unknown and dangerous.

@SC, We have no idea what PRs are in the game. I am obsessed with clears. Iftwo people die, we get a one day dual lynch. Let's be teal. Assume obstown, no scum in their right mind would shoot him. He's lynchbait. By having the vig shoot Obs (if there is one), it gains us a free lynch, and gives us a possible clear in massclaim. If obs doesn't die, scum cannot claim vig in mylo/lylo. Win win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Does Bo Know »