don_johnson -
ICEninja [L-5]
- RadiantCowbells, My Milked Eek,
Flameaxe [L-6] - Flameaxe,
Cedolad -
Remembrance -
Pieguyn [L-5]
- Sound of Silence, Mephistopheles,

Not Voting: HayatoBL, WBOCampfire1104, TunnelVision, don_johnson, Cedolad, Remembrance,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-01-03 08:48:07) from now.

Mod Notes: Given the downtime, WBOCampfire1104 has until tomorrow morning to confirm.
Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles
Townie
Mephistopheles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Mephistopheles »

In post 23, My Milked Eek wrote:I placed my vote for something else and I realized pie-ice afterwards, but it's good to see I'm not the only one.
What was the something else?

Also - about this pie-ice connection. Are y'all voting him because he voted away from pie immediately following two votes for pie, as a sort of attempt to de-rail that "wagon," or something else? Because if that's the case, given RVS, I don't really see that as suspicious. If I'm missing the point, though, please clarify.

And who the hell is Annie?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Unvote, Vote: Mephisto

Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:09 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 26, Mephistopheles wrote:
In post 23, My Milked Eek wrote:I placed my vote for something else and I realized pie-ice afterwards, but it's good to see I'm not the only one.

Also - about this pie-ice connection. Are y'all voting him because he voted away from pie immediately following two votes for pie, as a sort of attempt to de-rail that "wagon," or something else? Because if that's the case, given RVS, I don't really see that as suspicious. If I'm missing the point, though, please clarify.

Pie claimed three scumreads in the reads list. Two of them were OMGUSes, whatever. I do that in RVS.

One of them wasn't, and was on IceNinja. This suggests a legitimate scumread, which would be the one worthy of a vote, and yet the vote went on to one of the random people

That doesn't add up.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm not going to indulge on the reason why I voted ICE just yet. I'll say that it has to do with a game we shared that recently finished and something caught my eye both in this game and that one. I need more information, but I'm pretty sure of it happening in this game as well.
Eek
!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Remembrance »

Finally, I can log in.

Hey FF and GIF.

VOTE: radiantcowbells
Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles
Townie
Mephistopheles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Mephistopheles »

In post 28, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Pie claimed three scumreads in the reads list. Two of them were OMGUSes, whatever. I do that in RVS.

One of them wasn't, and was on IceNinja. This suggests a legitimate scumread, which would be the one worthy of a vote, and yet the vote went on to one of the random people

That doesn't add up.
Thank you for the clarification.
In post 30, Remembrance wrote:Finally, I can log in.

Hey FF and GIF.

VOTE: radiantcowbells
Seems odd that you've avoided commenting on any relevant reads going on in-thread and instead chosen to continue the RVS.

UNVOTE: pieguyn
VOTE: Remembrance
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Remembrance »

^ Why did you thank him for that clarification, then unvote? What do you think about Radiant's opinion on Pie and Ice?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:53 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

My thoughts exactly.
Eek
!
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:00 am

Post by ICEninja »

I have to say, this site has been disappointing me lately. The amount of downtime is getting frustrating, and I hope this doesn't continue.

My preemptive OMGUS is a continuation of a joke from the queue thread in this post. Ffery misread me last game and I was anticipating an RVS vote or comment or some such from that slot based on our last game.

RC's avatar is of a League of Legends character named Annie.

Vote MME
, you're going to assume I play every scum game the same and every town game the same? Trying to meta me using exactly one game? That sounds like scum pretending to use meta as a reason to get rid of a player that you know will be dangerous.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Remembrance »

Ice. Are you scum?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:10 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

"
That sounds like scum pretending to use meta as a reason to get rid of a player that you know will be dangerous.
"
I'm usually not the guy to use meta but it looks like you're using the same play. That is not my fault. Also, why is it bad if I use your scum meta to try and figure you out? You are a dangerous scum player (as proven by that game) and if I see you doing somewhat the same things as you did then, then damn right I'm going to assume you're scum.
Eek
!
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:11 am

Post by ICEninja »

That's a pretty dumb question, being how regardless of my alignment I'm going to say the same thing.

PEDIT: I'm pretty sure the opening to this game and my last game are dramatically different IIRC.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yeah, I'm also pretty sure you don't know what you did back then that was wrong. Because they aren't.
Eek
!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Remembrance »

It's the tough guy act Iceninja. I can't read someone who puts emotions in their post in order to affect the game state. You're trying the "You don't know me" defense, but let's be real. That game was about a week ago. Do you honestly think you've changed significantly since then? Because meta would be worthless in that case. But meta isn't worthless.

@Iceninja, answer the question anyway.
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Sound of Silence »

In post 34, ICEninja wrote:I was anticipating an RVS vote or comment or some such from that slot based on our last game.
Mafia is srsbsnz.
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:19 am

In post 29, My Milked Eek wrote:I'm not going to indulge on the reason why I voted ICE just yet. I'll say that it has to do with a game we shared that recently finished and something caught my eye both in this game and that one. I need more information, but I'm pretty sure of it happening in this game as well.
I'll be very curious to see what you've picked up. I'm not seeing much parallel between the two games so far.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am

Post by ICEninja »

I'm not scum.

Also, let's all go ahead and take a look at my opening post in that game. Do we see similarities between that and my opening posts of this game?

Although looking at that actually did remind me of something I wanted to ask anyway:
Does anyone live outside of mainland US timezones and will be posting at odd hours? It's good to know in case I'm waiting for a response from someone.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Remembrance »

I don't think of meta as something that requires the same circumstances. I think of it as insight into how they see themselves and how they approach and interact with others. You riled yourself up before posting, You let your frustration from the site being down seep into your words and I'm curious as to the motivation behind that.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:28 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 43, Remembrance wrote:I don't think of meta as something that requires the same circumstances. I think of it as insight into how they see themselves and how they approach and interact with others. You riled yourself up before posting, You let your frustration from the site being down seep into your words and I'm curious as to the motivation behind that.
This guy gets it.

Of course there are no 1 to 1 parallels. But I'm seeing things I saw then. Not carbon copy, but very close similarities.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:31 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Oh and I'm Belgian, I live in UTC+1 (it's 8.30 PM right now).
Eek
!
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 am

In post 12, RadiantCowbells wrote:also if dj and tunnel are both scum that means that i know all 3 scum
If TV's scum, we'll easily know by the rank:bauss post ratio :lol:
In post 14, ICEninja wrote:Annie is obvtown.
I agree.
In post 15, pieguyn wrote:
SoS
Need help?
(My god how much I wanted to make this joke for a while!)

I don't think so.
What made you think that way, just for curiosity? Because I didn't got that feeling.
In post 28, RadiantCowbells wrote:

That doesn't add up.
And that's what I thought.
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:37 am

Rem are you town? :D
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Remembrance »

Yes.

Are you :D?
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:38 am

Post by ICEninja »

Well I've been frustrated at the site being down so much, if that's what you mean.

I'm also suspicious of a player who claims to see parallels between this game and the early part of my last game, without knowing anything at all about my town play.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”