DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I changed my mind, Wake88 is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Vote Count 3

Titus 2 - DrippingGoofball,Aunt Jemina,
I am Innocent 1 - mozamis,
Kuribo 1 - kuribo,
Red Ryu 1 - PeregrineV
Pjovek 1 - Red Ryu
mozamis 1 - WayyneGG,
Hermy 1 - Pjovek
PereV 1 - Titus

Not voting

Hermy
qwints
Garmantz
Wake88
aptil
I Am Innocent

With 15 Alive it takes 8 to Lynch

(expired on 2014-01-05 16:51:20)

till Day 1 Landing
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yeah, I'm not sure I like DGB. In the one game I've seen her in (Doctor Who), she was much more confident, long posts, detailed arguments. I know there are reasons other than alignment that can explain away apparent meta changes. Particularly when I'm only going on one game.
But she doesn't seem to be really scumhunting.

VOTE DGB.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:23 am

Thank you for supporting my position that meta is krap, scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:23 am

In post 263, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 133, DrippingGoofball wrote:Titus/PereV/Wake88 for the scum team so far.
Titus/PereV/
Wake88
/aptil/mozamis

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Qwints will be prodded. with the site issues as of late I will not look for a replacement as of yet.
Pjovek
Pjovek
Goon
Pjovek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Pjovek »

In post 328, DrippingGoofball wrote:Thank you for supporting my position that meta is krap
What do these two even have to do with each other?

If you could expand, I'd be deeply grateful and might even propose marriage to you. Even if you're really just a dude identifying as female, I wouldn't judge you for details like that.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:48 am

In post 331, Pjovek wrote:
In post 328, DrippingGoofball wrote:Thank you for supporting my position that meta is krap

If you could expand, I'd be deeply grateful and might even propose marriage to you. Even if you're really just a dude identifying as female, I wouldn't judge you for details like that.
I hope the ring is ready.

It's a lazy, pointless, not-researched meta-argument to support an artificial scum agenda to manufacture suspicion on a townie.

Garmantz
Garmantz
Goon
Garmantz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by Garmantz »

I'm waiting for my partner so i can place down my vote. She's quite busy with her new job through so I haven't got to talk to her. To be honest through there is like no wagons forming and everyone's votes are spread. We should limit the amount of people we are voting for and build a serious wagon or two. I will vote in 2 days inrl if my partner doesn't log on I will fill her in latter.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:17 pm

In post 333, Garmantz wrote:I'm waiting for my partner so i can place down my vote. She's quite busy with her new job through so I haven't got to talk to her. To be honest through there is like no wagons forming and everyone's votes are spread. We should limit the amount of people we are voting for and build a serious wagon or two. I will vote in 2 days inrl if my partner doesn't log on I will fill her in latter.
This sounds like scum, too.

Garmantz
Garmantz
Goon
Garmantz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Garmantz »

@DBG
Why what benefit would there be having our votes spread till the end of the day?

Unless you are referring to my partner not being here and me waiting for her. Then that can't be helped real life stuff is happening I am waiting for her because I want to discuss our reads.

Garmr
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Titus »

DGB, you relied more on meta on Dr. Who than you should for meta is crap.

If I wasn't confident Pere vote slipped, my vote eould be on you.

K, you can post you know?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 327, mozamis wrote:Yeah, I'm not sure I like DGB. In the one game I've seen her in (Doctor Who), she was much more confident, long posts, detailed arguments. I know there are reasons other than alignment that can explain away apparent meta changes.
Oh...you must be talking about how she played as the game progressed past D1. Except that this is D1. And she's the same here as she was there on D1. Total fail.

So, I'm good with either Mozamis or Titus.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by aptil »

DGB is scum .
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 338, aptil wrote:DGB is scum .
why?

@wayne - it's Day 1, we have so little to go off. So yes, you are right -my "meta" is based on the last day of a game, where she might play very differently from Day 1. But surely you must understand my perspective. I see a player acting quite differently from the only other game I saw her in. That raises suspicions. It's not much to go on. But when we have so little to go on, it's a start, and then we can guage reactions from there.
And her reaction...just an OMGUS post. Seems to be a lot of that in this game.
Her reaction might just be "emotional" town. But until she ups her game, I think DGB is a line of enquiry worth pursuing.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ DGB - Garmr's post about unifying wagons sounds pretty town to me. He's trying to push the game forward, get town moving - hardly something from the standard "calculated inaction" scum playbook.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 336, Titus wrote:If I wasn't confident Pere vote slipped
Where was that, Titus?
Pjovek
Pjovek
Goon
Pjovek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:42 am

Post by Pjovek »

In post 332, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 331, Pjovek wrote:

I hope the ring is ready.

It's a lazy, pointless, not-researched meta-argument to support an artificial scum agenda to manufacture suspicion on a townie.
In motherland, we propose with best goat in the herd, then half the herd as dowry.
Hope that is ok.

But not yet, because what I want to know is
why
it "support an artificial scum agenda to manufacture suspicion on a townie". Ok you might think that, but that don't help me. Ok you might think you're town (that happens), that not say anything to anybody that is not you, or happened to hack your account to look at role PM, but I'm not so good hacker, maybe I'll have to ask friend Serhiy who is good hacker.
But why, specifically, is mozamore scum and not one of a billion wrong townies that are just wrong.

Because I'd totally support you my [maybe] love, but atm I see no [good] reason to think mozamore is scum, and that's where you'd come in. Give me the blue pill, things like that. I'm very open to my mind being blown, all that's left is for you to blow me.
Pjovek
Pjovek
Goon
Pjovek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:45 am

Post by Pjovek »

Hm maybe I should have worded the last sentence better.

Oh well.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:16 am

Post by mozamis »

Why do you think DGB is town?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:01 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Jason, my real life has not eased up nor do I anticipate it doing so in the near future. So I am replacing out of both of my current games unfortunately. Sorry!

To my replacement and the other players, I normally would leave my reads with you, but since I haven't really read the thread, I won't be much help there. Good luck town!
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Pjovek
Pjovek
Goon
Pjovek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:15 am

Post by Pjovek »

In post 344, mozamis wrote:Why do you think DGB is town?
I don't.
If you think I said that, chances are I didn't.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:30 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 342, Pjovek wrote:But why, specifically, is mozamore scum and not one of a billion wrong townies
that are just wrong.
I said DGB is scum. You say that you don't think I'm scum, and that I'm a wrong townie. (Yes, I'm paraphrasing).
So it seems to suggest that you think DGB is town.
Fairly clear I would have thought.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:46 am

In post 336, Titus wrote:DGB, you relied more on meta on Dr. Who than you should for meta is crap.

If I wasn't confident Pere vote slipped, my vote eould be on you.

K, you can post you know?
Are you using meta to argue with me whether I really think meta is crap???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:48 am

In post 335, Garmantz wrote:Unless you are referring to my partner not being here and me waiting for her. Then that can't be helped real life stuff is happening I am waiting for her because I want to discuss our reads.
Yeah that's the scummy part. If you're looking for scum and your partner is flaking, you go it alone for a while, fueled by the force of your convictions. If you're scum, you use your partner's absence as an excuse to lurk in plain sight.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”