Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Benmage »

Well thats cool. NJ snifit on being town.

Anywhose.. everytime I try and catchup the site implodes...Sorry for my absence... its quite frustrating.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

why is it that the site always goes down when I can check it?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 242, goodmorning wrote:
That doesn't come from Town. That comes from Scum who's looking to seem righteous. It's a WK without any of the effort.
no it comes from someone who is tired of village idiot posting from a certain player.
In post 243, Naio wrote:currently leaning scum on both tool and cooldog. i'd be happy with a lynch on either, however leaning tool over cooldog at the moment.

sucks a little bit that he hasnt posted recently but with the site problems i'm not holding that against him.
why tool?
In post 245, Kazekirimaru wrote:I totally forgot my direction and reads in this game. I'll give it a reread later.

UNVOTE:

Site outages, not even once.
Let me help you out: Your direction is vote for the biggest wagon.
In post 256, Kazekirimaru wrote:Here, have a vote.

VOTE: T S O
people, I present to you a well warranted vote.
In post 262, T S O wrote:
In post 256, Kazekirimaru wrote:Here, have a vote.

And this is why he's in no way conftown.
thank you T S O.
In post 271, shos wrote: @cool 241: so that whole wincon thingie gamestart had no effect on you regarding kaze?
Here's the deal, that shit comes around quite often from my experience. Especially in games where there is no posted wincon. Scum could be fishing for fae claims or town is trying to fish for a bullshit win. Honestly, I vote more off of motivation for posting. DO I see town intent in the whole of kaze's posts? no, unfortunately for him, I do not. I see lazy bandwagon hopping trying to achieve any lynch. That tell is more powerful than any single post.
In post 273, shos wrote:@GM 265 quote by quote:
2. someone said that originality is overrated, I agree. if you can be original, it can bring you lots of townpoints at times, but if not, sheeping, repeating, explaining and arguing on your points that area already existing is just as good imo.
Why do town points matter?
In post 275, snifit wrote: @TSO
You made an accusation and completely failed in providing evidence for it. Then you changed your accusation into a wishy-washy statement. That's what we call 'moving the goalposts' and it means you admitted you were wrong.
Is this the standard of scuminess that you follow?
In post 277, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 276, T S O wrote: Does anyone notice how he refuses to quote? He can't because he's talking out of his ass.
Playstyle differences, that's weak.
it isn't. <--- that had just as much weight as what you just said.
In post 278, goodmorning wrote: I'm upset you're not voting cooldog
considering his "playstyle" I can see why you would be upset.
In post 287, shos wrote:Wtf
Did a lynch happen???
ehhhhhhhh, don't like this post at all. I haz me eyes on you. This feels like fake confusion to me. Obviously a vig or scum have daykill due to there BEING A VOTE COUNT.
after a wank.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:59 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I'm going to say that its not 50/50 or any percentage. I see no way that passing, especially not from LlamaFluff. (There was a discussion about randomly generating for missed actions from complusive roles and he was very much against it) since then I believe Roles that are random like that are banded?

I could more see it as if town you die, scum you kill. (otherwise it would be a Weak Day-Vig)

So snift is conf town to me.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:23 am

Post by toolenduso »

@Jacob: Yeah, based off the wiki article it looks like that's the case. So Snifit is conftown.

Good stuff.

@Cool: OK then, let's ignore the whole wincon thing about kaze. He's still town -- his lazy wagon hopping
is
his town meta. I was just in a game with him where he did the same thing as town twice -- ask ETL, she modded.

Now, we only have four days until the deadline and we already have one townie dead and another confirmed. So I see this as a situation where we need to lynch today. We're in a rare situation where we have a reduced lynchpool and are more likely to hit scum with a lynch D1.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:46 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I am not lazy >:

SO, yeah. Snifit off the table? I'm cool with that. See you post game, gm.

The votes reset soo

Kay then.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:03 am

Post by T S O »

I don't fucking believe it
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Kaze, I know I've been mia... will fix soon. It aint TSO... he's made that obvious.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote cooldog

Ill do a full read-up soon enuff.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Taylor »

Taylor's Toolenduso Case

: The fact that he could not determine the motivation behind our early "reads" posts gave me a hint that he isn't coming from the same mindset as we are.

The first post I didn't really like was , mostly for the logical fallacies. FIRST, he votes. THEN he justifies: {b/c naio didn't want to put him at L3, b/c that's not a good reason not to vote, and... geography?} It's a very subtle thing, but something I see from scum
all the time
. Vote first, then justify.

Then his catch-up post, . Nearly 100 posts since his last "contribution", and this is all that he has to offer? He questions Benmage's reads, yet he doesn't challenge them in any way, nor provide any reasoning for alternatives, or why he agrees/disagrees. He does the same to snifit, TSO, and shos. And that's it. AFTER 100 POSTS OF CONTENT. The effect of this post was intended to look productive, while in actual fact, achieving
nothing

Same type of bullshit busywork in , , , and .

Now for the "meaty" posts in between there.

: He claims he "took a break and came back with a fresh view". What it looks like to me, actually, is that he got heat for his unsubstantiated and scummy push on Naio, and decided to label his reversal as "a fresh view" in order to appease his critics. The worst part about this post is his "I'm not convinced on him yet, but..." This reads as classic scum waffling to keep his options open (post gm-flip note: Remember - something he accused GM of doing?) Now, what is the purpose of this comment? Why say he can't see newbscum claiming so early, unvote, and then say "BUT HE COULD STILL BE SCUM, GAIZ!".... ?

: He's responding to shos questioning him on his . Actually, I'm gonna quote it here because this is important (notes in bold red):
In post 187, toolenduso wrote:
In post 156, shos wrote:
In post 131, toolenduso wrote:
In post 128, T S O wrote:If Benmage is scum, Kaze too is scum.
I can dig it. But how would Kaze be scum?
I don't see how your question goes along with your sentence. if you dig it, no question. if you question, you don't dig it. what is it then?
I realize now that I kind of misread that post/misstated my response to it.
(Translation: You saw through my attempt at appeasement, so I will say "That's not what I meant".)
I was thinking that if Kaze was scum, it would make benmage suspicious too, not the other way around.
(Except, that's not what TSO said. And he doesn't explain why he thinks Benmage would be scum if Kaze is scum.)
But I really don't think it's likely that Kaze is scum, so I was asking for his justification on that.

Right now I think goodmorning is the best place to put my vote though.

VOTE: goodmorning

In post #169, GM follows shos onto the wagon against CD, then says she's not liking shos' catchup posts. She says it's not out of the question for kaze to be scum and be willing to guess at the VT role pm, but then goes on to say that he's looking less scummy.

It just comes across like she's trying to keep her options open so she can backtrack if she needs to in the future. Feels like scummy caution to me.
It's not uncommon for scum to accuse others of the very tactics they use, because it's what they know is scummy. (Post GM-flip note: Now go look at all of tool's posts, knowing GM's alignment, knowing snifit's alignment)

Post GM-flip thoughts:
: @Cool, "let's ignore the whole wincon thing about kaze". He is trying to distance himself from that entire situation and cast doubt on the kaze=town theory
despite continually saying he is reading kaze as town
. He doesn't want people to look at it. He claims to understand Kaze's town meta from the game that I modded, but how many times have any of you become so comfortable with someone's meta after a single game as opposing alignments? Go look at his posts there and compare them to his posts here. I am seeing the same attitude. The same kind of LAMIST posting, the disingenuous, appeasing tonality of it all.
*(Second link is the first iteration, it had to be re-rolled, but he rolled scum both times)
This is not alignment-null, guys. This is caught scum. Then he says "So I see this as a situation where we need to lynch today. We're in a rare situation where we have a reduced lynchpool and are more likely to hit scum with a lynch D1."

Somebody fucking slap me. Please.

"We lost a townie, let's lynch another" is all I see in that last comment. The intended effect is to look like a contributing, leading townie; but the motivation behind it is far from that. A townie would take the information they just gained from the flip and results, and re-evaluate their reads, and apply association analysis to the posts up to this point. Tool does not do any of this. Instead he urges us to lynch (and quickly).

VOTE: Toolenduso

ETL
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 307, Benmage wrote:Kaze, I know I've been mia... will fix soon. It aint TSO... he's made that obvious.
I'll listen when you come back around.

Happy scumday!
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

@Taylor:

If I may bulletpoint summarize the recent case,

- Supposed different mindset.
- Vote first; justification after.
- Lack of contribution.
- Pushing and subsequently faltering on Naio.
- Weak reads.
- Appeasement.
- Bad reaction to gm flip.

Two questions:

How exactly is voting first and justifying after scummy? Is this more of a psychobabble thing?

What exactly was scummy about his push on Naio? I pushed on him as well, I believe. Was it the timing or...?
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 311, Kazekirimaru wrote:@Taylor:

If I may bulletpoint summarize the recent case,

- Lack of contribution.
- Weak reads.
- Appeasement.

Two questions:

How exactly is voting first and justifying after scummy? Is this more of a psychobabble thing?
Hm. I guess. It's more of an observation from past games. We tend to lead with our intentions first. While voting before reasoning isn't, by itself, very scummy, placed with everything else he has done, it's just another piece of supporting evidence.
Kazekirimaru wrote:What exactly was scummy about his push on Naio? I pushed on him as well, I believe. Was it the timing or...?
Yeah the timing was one factor. Basically, he voted him initially, without any conviction, but the moment someone else showed intentions of pushing for a Naio lynch, he jumped on it. I also didn't like the reasons he gave for pushing Naio at all, (plus the fact that I am town-reading Naio pretty strongly).
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:48 am

Post by toolenduso »

Wow. There are so many things wrong with your case I don't know how to address it all without writing a wall.
In post 309, Taylor wrote:
Taylor's Toolenduso Case

: The fact that he could not determine the motivation behind our early "reads" posts gave me a hint that he isn't coming from the same mindset as we are.
So when somebody disagrees with you they're scummy? That's what I'm getting out of this.
In post 309, Taylor wrote:The first post I didn't really like was , mostly for the logical fallacies. FIRST, he votes. THEN he justifies: {b/c naio didn't want to put him at L3, b/c that's not a good reason not to vote, and... geography?} It's a very subtle thing, but something I see from scum
all the time
. Vote first, then justify.
Super weak point. Also, incorrect. Here's a post in a game that you modded where I was scum and explained first, then voted:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5479091

Here's a few posts of townies voting first and then explaining:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p5346559
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5330208
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p5285509
In post 309, Taylor wrote:Then his catch-up post, . Nearly 100 posts since his last "contribution", and this is all that he has to offer? He questions Benmage's reads, yet he doesn't challenge them in any way, nor provide any reasoning for alternatives, or why he agrees/disagrees. He does the same to snifit, TSO, and shos. And that's it. AFTER 100 POSTS OF CONTENT. The effect of this post was intended to look productive, while in actual fact, achieving
nothing
I was asking questions to hear the answers and then follow up. I read the content between my two posts and asked questions so I could start contributing. Since when is that scummy?
In post 309, Taylor wrote:: He claims he "took a break and came back with a fresh view". What it looks like to me, actually, is that he got heat for his unsubstantiated and scummy push on Naio, and decided to label his reversal as "a fresh view" in order to appease his critics.
I don't even know what to say to this. I took a break from the game -- and you just decide to believe that I'm lying?

You're basically inventing an argument that can't be legitimately challenged because it has no evidence in the first place.

I see pretty strong scum motivation behind this -- lurking to stay out of the spotlight at first, then pushing a wagon against a townie as deadline approaches using a million tiny arguments instead of only a few legitimate ones.
In post 309, Taylor wrote:The worst part about this post is his "I'm not convinced on him yet, but..." This reads as classic scum waffling to keep his options open (post gm-flip note: Remember - something he accused GM of doing?) Now, what is the purpose of this comment? Why say he can't see newbscum claiming so early, unvote, and then say "BUT HE COULD STILL BE SCUM, GAIZ!".... ?
I guess it does come across that way. I'll own up to that. But ever since my first game back on this site (Mini 1505, where I refused to believe that Elyse was scum, and then it turned out she was scum and town lost), I've tried not to completely rule anybody out.
In post 309, Taylor wrote:: He's responding to shos questioning him on his . Actually, I'm gonna quote it here because this is important (notes in bold red):
In post 187, toolenduso wrote:
In post 156, shos wrote:
In post 131, toolenduso wrote:
In post 128, T S O wrote:If Benmage is scum, Kaze too is scum.
I can dig it. But how would Kaze be scum?
I don't see how your question goes along with your sentence. if you dig it, no question. if you question, you don't dig it. what is it then?
I realize now that I kind of misread that post/misstated my response to it.
(Translation: You saw through my attempt at appeasement, so I will say "That's not what I meant".)
I was thinking that if Kaze was scum, it would make benmage suspicious too, not the other way around.
(Except, that's not what TSO said. And he doesn't explain why he thinks Benmage would be scum if Kaze is scum.)
But I really don't think it's likely that Kaze is scum, so I was asking for his justification on that.

Right now I think goodmorning is the best place to put my vote though.

VOTE: goodmorning

In post #169, GM follows shos onto the wagon against CD, then says she's not liking shos' catchup posts. She says it's not out of the question for kaze to be scum and be willing to guess at the VT role pm, but then goes on to say that he's looking less scummy.

It just comes across like she's trying to keep her options open so she can backtrack if she needs to in the future. Feels like scummy caution to me.
It's not uncommon for scum to accuse others of the very tactics they use, because it's what they know is scummy. (Post GM-flip note: Now go look at all of tool's posts, knowing GM's alignment, knowing snifit's alignment)
1. There you go again, making up an argument based on no evidence that can't legitimately be debated. I
did
misread it, and I
did
realize later that I had misread it. There's nothing else I can say about it.
2. Is this supposed to mean something? Because it just seems like you stating facts.
In post 309, Taylor wrote:Post GM-flip thoughts:
: @Cool, "let's ignore the whole wincon thing about kaze". He is trying to distance himself from that entire situation and cast doubt on the kaze=town theory
despite continually saying he is reading kaze as town
. He doesn't want people to look at it.
Are you kidding me with this? I was responding to a post in which CoolDog was downplaying the significance of the wincon situation, and you accuse me of bringing it up in order to distance myself from it?

No -- if I wanted to distance myself from it, I'd ignore it completely. I brought it up because kaze is pretty obviously town, and CD was using a narrow argument to say he could be scum.
In post 309, Taylor wrote:He claims to understand Kaze's town meta from the game that I modded, but how many times have any of you become so comfortable with someone's meta after a single game as opposing alignments?
I'm not claiming to be an expert on Kaze's meta, but I know for a fact that he does the same lazy wagon-hopping as town. That's what I was saying.
In post 309, Taylor wrote:Go look at his posts there and compare them to his posts here. I am seeing the same attitude. The same kind of LAMIST posting, the disingenuous, appeasing tonality of it all.
*(Second link is the first iteration, it had to be re-rolled, but he rolled scum both times)
This is not alignment-null, guys. This is caught scum.
You're telling instead of showing. Nothing to respond to.
In post 309, Taylor wrote:Then he says "So I see this as a situation where we need to lynch today. We're in a rare situation where we have a reduced lynchpool and are more likely to hit scum with a lynch D1."

Somebody fucking slap me. Please.

"We lost a townie, let's lynch another" is all I see in that last comment. The intended effect is to look like a contributing, leading townie; but the motivation behind it is far from that.
What? My post was literally saying the exact opposite of that. It was saying "We lost a townie, let's lynch scum now." I don't even know how you arrived at this point unless you're just scooping up whatever you can think of to push a wagon on me.
In post 309, Taylor wrote:A townie would take the information they just gained from the flip and results, and re-evaluate their reads, and apply association analysis to the posts up to this point. Tool does not do any of this. Instead he urges us to lynch (and quickly).
1. I'm in the process of doing this. I'm going through ISOs and re-evaluating reads. You posted this before I had a chance to do that.
2. We have four days left and this town looks far from cooperative. I'm saying we should really lynch somebody today because we have a better chance of success than a D1 town would usually have. These are facts and you're twisting them.

I'm still in the process of reading through the game, but so many things you said here pinged my scumdar. So here's a spoiler for my reads: Taylor's a scumread.

Seriously, you've been tunneling me pretty much the entire game and now I come to find out it isn't even for a good reason.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:05 am

Post by shos »

page 13, shit just got real. no time. tomorrow.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:27 am

Post by toolenduso »

Here are my other reads after going through ISOs again:

Towny

Snifit: Conftown because of GM.

Kaze: Almost conftown because of wincon thing and playing to town meta.

Benmage: #72 looks like him trying to bitch as scum without actually doing it, but he's experienced enough that this could just be him knowing how scum would think. Emphasizes townhunting over scumhunting, but still scumhunts. #124 looks townie because it seems like genuinely wanting to keep town alive.

Null

Naio: Early claim seems like something newbscum would be unlikely to do. #121 comment on not being afraid feels...odd. Possible "look, I'm town!" but could just be town being town as well.

Jacob: Lurking, excused because of site issues.

Emerald: Extreme lurking, excused because of site issues.

Shos: Nothing all that scummy that I see. Has sheeped a little, but doesn't seem to be opportunistic about it.

TSO: Has done some weird things, like voting himself and generally being goofy, but seems to have a scumhunting point behind it. Could go either way on this one.

Scummy

PinkMittens: #76 reads like wishy-washiness about me, Naio and TSO. The TSO read especially bothers me because she basically built a case against him and then abandoned it. #92, she declines to vote CD because she "doesn't see much scum motivation" despite listing him as her second scum read only a few PinkPosts before. #132 is more wishy-washiness on CD. #166, says "I wouldn't really mind a wagon on Cool either." Hasn't voted CD yet, but has hinted at it several times.

Taylor: Refer to my response to their case on me. Feels like they're making up reasons to go after me.

CoolDog: Hop on Naio wagon looked scummy and opportunistic. Continually casting doubt on Kaze's towniness could be scum-motivated too.

I'd be happy lynching any of my scumreads today. Right now, I'm going to...

VOTE: Taylor
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:37 am

Post by JacobSavage »

VOTE: Emerald

Why? Lurking.

As a Hydra. That is a very common hydra tell, (All the lurking hydras tend to be scum) why? Town hydras have more of a duty to their partner to appear town anf post, scum have more of a pressure NOT to slip up which tends to emerge as not posting.

@ MOD: Have you prodded the individual heads aswell?

They have been prodded
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 304, toolenduso wrote: @Cool: OK then, let's ignore the whole wincon thing about kaze. He's still town -- his lazy wagon hopping
is
his town meta. I was just in a game with him where he did the same thing as town twice -- ask ETL, she modded.
Hello, you just stumbled onto my pet peeve, stupid fucking bullshit meta defenses of people who are doing fucking scummy things. Fuck your stupid argument, it is dumb and you are dumb (and stupid) for using it. If you want reasons why your stupid fucking argument is stupid fucking bullshit then go ahead and meta me because I'm pretty sure I have given reasons why before.

also, when kaze flips scum you are next, but it is predicated on his flip.
In post 306, T S O wrote:I don't fucking believe it
*shrug* scum being scum.
In post 311, Kazekirimaru wrote: If I may bulletpoint summarize
the recent case
why I am scum,

- Lack of contribution.
- Weak reads.
- Appeasement.
fixed.
guys???? do you see what I see? I don't like this.
after a wank.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

CooLDoG, thank you for being a shining exemplar of how one can be complete rubbish at this game despite playing for years.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 317, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 304, toolenduso wrote: @Cool: OK then, let's ignore the whole wincon thing about kaze. He's still town -- his lazy wagon hopping
is
Hello, you just stumbled onto my pet peeve, stupid fucking bullshit meta defenses of people who are doing fucking scummy things. Fuck your stupid argument, it is dumb and you are dumb (and stupid) for using it. If you want reasons why your stupid fucking argument is stupid fucking bullshit then go ahead and meta me because I'm pretty sure I have given reasons why before.
I remember when you tried that before and we lynched you d1!
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by Taylor »

I really hate walls. -.-
So when somebody disagrees with you they're scummy?
Please refer back to what I
actually
said and don't attempt to misrep it. I said that because you could not determine the motivation behind our early "reads" list, you clearly were not coming from the same mindset. You felt it necessary to ask "Why did you post that?" indicating that you, in fact, did not know why, and could not come up with a reason why, thus you were not thinking from a townie POV, or you would know why. It has absolutely nothing to do with disagreement, and the fact that you attempt to twist this into "anyone who disagrees with you is scummy", is itself scummy.

--------

Pretty sure I addressed the vote before justification as being less of a point of evidence and more a supporting item. Of course you will find townies who do it, and of course you will find scum who don't. You will also find townies who self vote and scum who scumhunt. The fact of the matter is that it is simply one of many marks against your play here.

--------

You were asking questions to hear the answers and then follow up? Please show me where you "followed up". (Hint: You haven't.) Empty questions are a huge indication of the lack of purpose behind those questions.

--------

Yes, I think you are lying about your reads, because you don't have any. Your post looked as though you did it to get the heat off you. It is my observation. You cannot simply say my observation is wrong if I observed it. It's not like I just came up with it out of nowhere. It is there in the thread for anyone to see.

--------

I find it interested that you say we have been lurking, and you vote us for it (supposedly), but you have yet to actually apply pressure to anyone who has
actually
been lurking. You might want to check my site history. Everytime I've been able to post, I have.

So please. Who is the one who is lying? You are straight up accusing me of doing something I haven't ever done, as either alignment.

Also, I don't know if you noticed but um.... we're the only vote on you. Why are you freaking out so bad?

--------

There is a big difference between being realistic about your reads, and leaving the door open for you to vote, as you did with Naio in .

--------

TSO said: "If Benmage is scum, Kaze too is scum." You replied, "I can dig it. But how would Kaze be scum?" shos questioned you about it, since if you actually understood what TSO was saying, you wouldn't be asking that question, and then you respond that "that's not what I meant". Which is exactly what I said you did. Because that's what you did. I am positing the motivation behind it, which is my prerogative. It is absolutely valid.

And yes? I stated the FACT that you did not ever explain why you thought Benmage was scum if Kaze was scum. Ever. Despite making such a bold claim.

---------

No. You are not understanding. You are distancing yourself from the situation. You are discrediting it. You have consistently called Kaze a townread, yet attempt to discredit why he is a townread.
This kind of inconsistency is what makes me think you are scum.

---------

The point is, that you are using a single example of meta, and only this single point of information, for a broad, sweeping, strong as fuck townread on Kaze. This is unrealistic and not town-minded. This is confirmation bias coming from scum who knows who is town and who is not.

---------

I explained what my impression of your last post was, which is to rush a lynch. That is exactly what I got out of it. Because that's exactly how it sounds.

---------

No no no no. You posted that we should lynch BEFORE you posted your reads list. I am reacting to your .
Taylor wrote:A townie would take the information they just gained from the flip and results, and re-evaluate their reads, and apply association analysis to the posts up to this point. Tool does not do any of this. Instead he urges us to lynch (and quickly).
You respond by saying you were in the process of doing this, yet you already posted urging us to lynch.

That does not hold up. I'm sorry. It just doesn't.

You say "so many things you said here pinged my scumdar" yet you have yet to actually point out what has pinged you, why it pinged you, or why you think it is more likely to come from scum than town. This is not a townie argument. This is scum attempting to turn a case around.

Your OMGUS vote doesn't help you either... jsyk.
Last edited by Guyett on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Taylor »

@Guyett: Please add in the missing " from my last paragraph to reconcile the quote derp. <3

done :)
Emerald Kitty
Emerald Kitty
Townie
Emerald Kitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Emerald Kitty »

In post 316, JacobSavage wrote:VOTE: Emerald

Why? Lurking.

As a Hydra. That is a very common hydra tell, (All the lurking hydras tend to be scum) why? Town hydras have more of a duty to their partner to appear town anf post, scum have more of a pressure NOT to slip up which tends to emerge as not posting.

@ MOD: Have you prodded the individual heads aswell?

They have been prodded
Not really lurking.

I been busy and every single time, every single time I went to post the bloody site was down. Then I got sick and when I had an ounce of energy the site was down. It's super impossible to do jack shit when the site is down for almost days at a time. The times it has been up are either when I'm at work (can't post) or sick in bed and sleeping.

However I did get to read a bit this morning before work so I can get a post in later tonight and felt a town gm. I'm not exactly sure why people were scumreading her, but she felt like her town self and then she used her role to confirm a player (not by choice, but confirmed noneoftheless.)

I don't see why people are voting/ still susicipious of this said player when I went back to see if GM left a possible breadcrumb trail and she did.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 317, CooLDoG wrote:Fuck your stupid argument, it is dumb and
you are dumb (and stupid) for using it.
Listen, I'm starting to get a little fucking tired of people not showing me any respect. The bolded part of your sentence crosses the line because it's a personal attack. Don't do this again to me or anybody else in this thread. If you do, I'm going to start pushing for you to be force-replaced.

I don't care if you had a bad day or if I said something that you hate. You criticize the words, not the person. That's it.

I need a little while to cool down before I come back to this game.
Emerald Kitty
Emerald Kitty
Townie
Emerald Kitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Emerald Kitty »

I don't really like Tool's vote on Taylor. Looks OMGUS by a lot, but haven't had enough time to look at stuff.

So I'm starting from page 1:

Taylor is scum. Meta reasons. We are talking to Mastin and he's being all cocky which is a sign of his scum game. He's not waffley, but he's solid which is again a sign of his scum game. Taylor is not town my dears.

VOTE: Taylor.
In post 30, snifit wrote:Taylor's town so I guess I'll vote the other hydra.

VOTE: Emerald Kitty
How so?

Also thought there was more than two hydra's I was wrong. :(
In post 31, shos wrote:...well I have 2 hyperactive games, don't make this one underactive -_-
VOTE: Emerald Kitty
Don't talk about ongoing games.
In post 50, toolenduso wrote:
In post 47, Naio wrote:
In post 39, Benmage wrote:Ya, from the mod. :P
well crap wasnt paying close enough attention. well now i'm just going to leave my vote on you for at least a day for making me look stupid!
Do you not see anything else worth addressing?
Do you see anything else worth addressing?
In post 54, Naio wrote:
In post 50, toolenduso wrote: Do you not see anything else worth addressing?
no, except i'm clearly not scummy because i have no idea what straigraphy means. or maybe i'm just a bad geologist, either way.

though the scum on a recent game had a very similar approach to yours at the beginning. so i'm a bit suspicious of you. i'd vote you but i feel that L-3 is a bit too close for comfort this early

UNVOTE:

I don't get why you are so scared to put someone at L-3. Is it due to how you'll look or something?

Scumread #2.
In post 55, toolenduso wrote:
In post 54, Naio wrote:
In post 50, toolenduso wrote: Do you not see anything else worth addressing?
no, except i'm clearly not scummy because i have no idea what straigraphy means. or maybe i'm just a bad geologist, either way.

though the scum on a recent game had a very similar approach to yours at the beginning. so i'm a bit suspicious of you. i'd vote you but i feel that L-3 is a bit too close for comfort this early

UNVOTE:
:eek:

VOTE: Naio

1. L-3 is, like, nothing. There's no reason for town to be afraid of L-3.
2. Number one is a weak justification for not voting me, which makes it look like you're worried about coming across as scummy.
3. *geography
Agree with this. ^
In post 64, Benmage wrote:Tool's answers have been meh. He can be scum for now.
Kaze and TSO are scum as well.
Kaze not so much. TSO maybe, but with interactions with my main scum read not really seeing Tool as scum if Taylor is scum.
In post 83, snifit wrote:toolenduso is pretty obviously town. PinkMittens is scum. Haven't seen enough from Naio yet to decide, but it should be easy.

Vote: PinkMittens
Why for the first two.

Why will Naio be easy?
In post 84, snifit wrote:Kaze is pretty obviously town which sucks. Benmage too, though that doesn't suck.
Why is Kaze being obv town suck?
In post 89, Naio wrote:note: i swear to god i posted this earlier today. but i'm posting it again.
In post 55, toolenduso wrote:
:eek:

VOTE: Naio

1. L-3 is, like, nothing. There's no reason for town to be afraid of L-3.
2. Number one is a weak justification for not voting me, which makes it look like you're worried about coming across as scummy.
3. *geography

L-3 is not "nothing". i only check forums 2-3 times per day, plenty of time for someone to sneak in and quick hammer you. but i'll listen to what you say.

VOTE: toolenduso
Hmmm. yeah your posts ping. I'm liking you for scum.
In post 94, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 89, Naio wrote:
L-3 is not "nothing". i only check forums 2-3 times per day, plenty of time for someone to sneak in and quick hammer you. but i'll listen to what you say.

VOTE: toolenduso
checks forum 2-3 times a day, thins l-3 is something............... happy with my vote. Why are you scared of a quick lynch happening?
In post 90, Naio wrote:

thats backwards. more likely to get quick-lynched if they are town and scum throws in their votes.

and yes, tool is my strongest scum right now - but not scummy enough to lynch on day 2.

all that being said, look at my above post
Quick lynch is the best thing that can happen d1 excluding lynching scum.
I'm liking you for town.

reeks of panic. There was no need for a claim, but he just panicked and claimed. Naio are you from another site? By your join date this isn't alignment indicative because I can see you possibly panicking either way.
In post 122, Benmage wrote:
In post 112, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 105, Benmage wrote:
In post 104, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 102, Benmage wrote: The naoi attacks are weak.
Is that so?
It is so.
Come on man, the guy is being pretty defensive here. Noob town maybe, I could see it, but I'm leaning towards scummy right now.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

AFTER the early VT claim.. you still think hes scum.. like wtf, wake up. He just confirmed himself town.

Thats ME-NAOI-Kaze.. thats a decent starting bloc.
I don't agree with you benmage.

Liking PinkMittens for town.

I don't see how GM was seeing Snifit for scum. He's giving me all the warm and fuzzies. :(
[GM you make me sadies]

I also don't like Shos, but it's gut.
In post 280, goodmorning wrote:After a quick ISO, completely convinced snifit is Scum.

I mean "you have no evidence, quit moving the goalposts"?

Pot, meet kettle.
^ This is why Snifit is obv town.

Anyone lynching him or attempting to lynch him is obv scum to me.
In post 287, shos wrote:Wtf
Did a lynch happen???

Dude read the VC. It's pretty obv that a role interfered with the day phrase. It was the role "Desperado".
In post 288, T S O wrote:It's a risk role, I'd say.

gm was so sure Snifit was scum she risked her death.
This.
In post 289, shos wrote:Soo..we now have conftown snifit?
yes.
In post 290, T S O wrote:
Vote: snifit

PEDIT: NO. There's a risk of dying. Dayvig or death, essentially.
Kay you're scum #3.

(there i have posted content.)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”