PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 496, kuribo wrote:Pere you haven't bussed me and if you ignore me people will figure it out plz2interact at least superficially

Thanks and god bless,
Kbo
Nah, you're doing fine on your own. Don't think Pjo is scum, but if he succumbs to OMGUS from your constant pressure, then he might be. But, he's probably not played with you before. But, he's scumhunting others besides you.

DGB I already made the mistake of thinking her scummy play was her scum play, so no hurry to resolve that.

Titus comes from a different site, but she strikes me as being tricky as scum, so keeping an eyeball there.

I thought Gamer was scum from some early posting, but the recent hyrda-scum-tell makes it more certain.

Wake, Moz, wayne, AuntJ town for now.

Except, why did AuntJ not respond to ?

@AuntJ
- Thoughts on .

The IamInoocent replace out looked town, but it could
look
town instead of look
town
, if you know what I mean, and I know that you do.

Who else is there....?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:35 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 498, kuribo wrote:Moz why are you ok with me wasting my vote but asking qwints to vote?
I'm not even sure who you are voting for tbh. I have you as a town read so I'm not that bothered. Qwints is at best null, and a possible scum candidate. I wasn't thrilled with the way he came in, suggested he thought I was scum, without then voting for me.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:38 am

Post by mozamis »

ah checked the votecount you're voting for yourself still lol
Yeah, I guess that is a wasted vote, but it didnt seem scummy when you made it, it seemed like you were pissed off.
Which actually I can relate to more now I've been under scrutiny. Last few games I seemed to get a free town pass. It's been a while since I've been a mislynch candidate.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:41 am

Post by mozamis »

Whats happened to Red anyway?
And Aptil, some thoughts from you would be good.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 492, kuribo wrote:
In post 490, waynegg wrote:
In post 484, kuribo wrote:And I'm not even calling him town because of it, I'm saying it's null because the "town reaction" is easily faked

Hell, I've faked it AS TOWN to ensure town reads on me!
The reaction to me

The reaction to DGB

His continued silence

The scum he showed even before the gambit

In your eyes is null. Lol! Not buying that for an instant!
Not asking you to buy it, I was town reading him before and no amount of Lolololol reaction fishing will suffice to change that

You want to call him scum? Fine, whatever. Want me on the wagon? You gotta show me he's scum

Or at least get him to piss me off
Haha! So you actually did draw scum here and now youre trying like hell to protect your scumbuddy. You're the one who said day one is a waste without info from flips, yet with four solid D1 reasons flat out refuse to vote. Good to know!
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol moar with Mozamis coming to life after I point out his total absence with pressure. You guys are really making this too easy!
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Wake1 »

VOTE: Waynegg
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by kuribo »

Shit you're right I should be bussing him

Wayne you are far too crafty for me my only hope is to counter wagon you and hope for the mislynch

unvote
Vote: Wayne
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Merry Christmas, you all are V/LA until Dec 27th midnight EST
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

havingfitz replaces Hermy
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Hello. Will catch up asap.

UNVOTE:

...in case I have one out there.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

To be honest if Mantisdreamz doesn't log on tomorrow. I'm just going to replace out. She got me worked up for this hydra thing and picked this game personally. This feels was supposed to be our shared thing and i'm just left doing it all. She was telling me not to vote for moz earlier and to wait for her to come back and she hasn't so yeh.
Garmantz
Garmantz
Goon
Garmantz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by Garmantz »

In post 512, Garmr wrote:To be honest if Mantisdreamz doesn't log on tomorrow. I'm just going to replace out. She got me worked up for this hydra thing and picked this game personally. This feels was supposed to be our shared thing and i'm just left doing it all. She was telling me not to vote for moz earlier and to wait for her to come back and she hasn't so yeh.
i'm sorry :( i'll be able to read the whole game tomorrow and give you my thoughts. once i catch up, i'll be fully in it
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:20 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 506, waynegg wrote:Lol moar with Mozamis coming to life after I point out his total absence with pressure. You guys are really making this too easy!
lol Catch 22 much? When I was absent (for erm...less than a day?!) you say "Moz is scum, he's disappeared under pressure!". When I return after my MASSIVE HIATUS, you say "Moz is only posting cos I pressurized him!".
That's ridiculous.
Wayne, you STILL haven't responded to any of my points.

Garmr still null for me. He could be scum lurking or he could be telling the truth. He's capable of either. He's "emotional-might-replace-out-post" is null -certainly doesn't mean he is town. He had a big row with Peacebringer in iur last game, where he threatened to replace out, and he was scum.
So it's null I reckon.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Waynegg

His last posts are atrocious and no one seems to be buying the qt slip about PV.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:37 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 514, mozamis wrote: Wayne, you STILL haven't responded to any of my points.
In post 454, waynegg wrote:Fine pjovik

Mozamis jumping in immediately on my gambit of shooting wake and saying that he's town preemptive to wake's flip was a springing for town cred. He wouldn't know wake town like that without being scum. Textbook gambit. Textbook bad response.
Scum don't have to read...

You spelled Mozamis wrong, Titus, Wake.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:51 am

Post by waynegg »

And Moz ~ I respond to what I want, when I want. There's no benefit to trying to convince scum they're scum. Your scum play is lousy and cliche. Get better game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Wake1 »

...since when is Town-Waynegg so chatty?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:03 am

Post by waynegg »

I usually have more posts than anyone Wake. If anything, this is toned down. You've played one game with me so you have no basis for generalizations like that. That would be like me asking why you're so concerned with what others think all of a sudden...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:26 am

Post by waynegg »

Like all these (and others, since you can only embed 6 quotes now all of a sudden) where you seem preoccupied by what others think of YOU instead of what you think of OTHERS... :roll:
In post 16, Wake1 wrote:Titus, my gameplay's evolving.
In post 127, Wake1 wrote:Hey everyone, just checking in again. I've got kindof a volatile work schedule, so sometimes I'm able to post when working, and otheritmes working emergency shifts on off-days.

Playing game right now, I'm only playing at around an eighth of my potential. I'm on a clunky little cell that lags (my on-the-go work phone). No tabs, either, or other helpful stuff. Tomorrow they've got me off work, which is great. I can chill my happy ass in a McDonald's, using free Wi-Fi and sipping God knows how much sweetened and creamered coffee.

From this wee little portal I'm poking my fingers out of, you ain't seen nothing yet! Please feel free to check out my post history and meta to get a better grasp on who this dude is. I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys and gals tomorrow. Especially you Titus! ;-)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:27 am

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:30 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 401, Wake1 wrote:Titus, that was gameplay theory discussion, not setup speculation.

I'm in five busy games. Haven't been able to get around to breaking down and using all of the informationextracted yet.
In post 411, Wake1 wrote:
In post 410, Titus wrote:Wake, I figured the dance was inevitable. I am still hoping for a T v T game. You know I don't get scared of a fight as scum or town. I just avoid pointless fights. If the fight is necessary, so be it.

Kuribo is a nullscum read mosyly due to the amount of scumreads.

Aj, you, DGB, Pere and Garm are all scumreads. K is leaning scum. Aptil needs to post.

I lean town on Waynegg but he's pushing my conftown. :(

Mozamis = town.
I, too, am hoping for a TvT. This is also true about not being afraid of fights as Town/Scum.

SO, why exactly is Kuribo a nullscum to you, and which scumreads are you talking about? You argued with him about his achievements, disagreed with him on meta, are at odds with his supposed intimidation play, and you say you want to death-tunnel him for his spam. I want to know which scumreads lead to him being nullscum to you, because you haven't provided any reasons of your own as to why he's Scum. You did argue under your Hannibal account that he needed to be lynched first... yet your vote's on Peregrine. I want to know exactly why.

Do you think you're confTown?
In post 414, Wake1 wrote:I don't like providing reads because I'm sometimes wrong. Not only that, but I find when you give your honest reads you're giving players reasons to dismiss and attack your reads. That game gets old. I have null reads on Waynegg, Aptil, and Pjovek because I can't read them well, or tell which alignment they are.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Wake1 »

A rather defensive reaction.

I'm liking where my vote is.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:50 am

Post by waynegg »

Since when is attacking a players posts being defensive? I think you need to visit websters.com buddy. What faction is it that likes to vote town again?
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”