NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 3802, Norlkaz wrote:Llamarble flies by the seat of his pants more than Norlkaz does.
Norlkaz is much less noisy and needs to be caught up before becoming active.
I have read through page 120.

In a game this large I believe it is difficult to lynch scum without a couple of town leaders.
I was planning to be one today, but I failed to bite in to the necessary degree.

I shall read Stuffed Crust now and either put down a vote or put down a reluctant vote.
This might be a game for Llamarble.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:26 am

DOMO, I'm sort of waiting on you to reply to the rest of my post while I'm responding to things I want to from the end of yesterday.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3851, Casso the King of Seals wrote:DOMO, I'm sort of waiting on you to reply to the rest of my post while I'm responding to things I want to from the end of yesterday.
Ok, well why don't you ask me again so I can respond.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3849, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3819, Generic wrote:
In post 3807, KoreanBBQ wrote:VOTE: SC

=====[]
You hammered when we still had two hours before deadline and Pieguyn before you had said it was L-1?

vote KoreanBBQ
This is quite bad please stop :|
That's an interesting post SAD. Why is pressure on the hammerer who would have been well aware he was hammering be a bad thing?

And I don't need any coaching thanks.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 3838, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3763, MafiaSSK wrote:VOTE: StuffedCrust
Because, deadline.
Ewww.
How is this any worse than the other SC votes?
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:28 am

In post 3829, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3825, DOMO wrote:
In post 3808, zMuffinMan wrote:with the exception of maybe domo, it would not surprise me if all the players in that list are town
I don't like this either. I can immediately see that he's wrong about me, I'm suspicious of ceph and sakura, while BRO and muffin are null at best. This feels like it could be an attempt to discredit geists while maintaining focus on me.

I've gotta say I think geists is town. I think ffery would consider me a serious threat to her if she's scum, especially since I had so much trouble sorting her through d1. If she's scum, she would certainly have been worried that if I'm a strong PR then I'd have had a look at her. So the fact I'm still here has me feeling a lot better about ffery.

Casso -

The sakura wagon is interesting. She threw a tantrum and her wagon gets dismantled? And you're looking then at me, who spent most of d1 saying how you were a terrible lynch becuase of your reputation? That pinged like fuck nacho. I might have been a decent wagon if I were around to defend myself, but it seemed a lot like your were feeling the town's willingness to lynch potential threats. SAD is another potential threat to scum and I really do not like that you tried to turn the town against us.
In post 3821, geists wrote:What are your other reads?
Pretty much mara and bert highly likely to be town, casso likely scum, and I'm happier with you because I didn't get killed. I'll be reassessing today, I have no plans to V/LA for the forseeable future so I'd like to think I can stay up to date with developments from here on.
I don't think that ffery would kill you Night 1 in this player list. She is town for a host of other reasons, though.

Sakura wagon D1 was dismantled because she strongly towntelled, not because "she threw a tantrum", that is a misrep of what actually ended up happening. I'm also pretty excited how you try to back up that I was trying to feel the towns willingness to find potential threats, considering I was leading a wagon on MafiaSSK at the time? Who do you feel I should have offered in your stead? Why is you saying that I was a bad Day 1 lynch a reason not to lynch you? I appreciate it, sure, but it wasn't a strong towntell for you or anything.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:30 am

In post 3853, Generic wrote:

=====[]
You hammered when we still had two hours before deadline and Pieguyn before you had said it was L-1?

vote KoreanBBQ
That's an interesting post SAD. Why is pressure on the hammerer who would have been well aware he was hammering be a bad thing?
Here, let me see if I can change what you said to make you realize why it is a bad accusation:

"You hammered when we
only
had two hours before deadline and Pieguyn before you had said it was L-1, meaning that even
if
SC had claimed a role there was literally no way for a new wagon to form."

That's how absurd what you said sounds.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:30 am

In post 3854, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Because, deadline.
Ewww.
It's just weird when people justify votes that are obvious.
I can't really explain it that well and can't really be bothered to since SSK is probably town anyways, but I feel that people who do that have a need to justify the obvious vote are only justifying it so they can point back at it and go "look, look, my hands were tied".
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I think the 3 main people that wanted SC dead all day long was me, GiF/Nero and Ceph.

Generic, why trust so much my whatever-tell and make remarks on "If it wasn't for that tell etc." When we haven't played together near as long enough for you to know me well enough wrt to it?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:32 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3829, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Sakura wagon D1 was dismantled because she strongly towntelled, not because "she threw a tantrum", that is a misrep of what actually ended up happening. I'm also pretty excited how you try to back up that I was trying to feel the towns willingness to find potential threats, considering I was leading a wagon on MafiaSSK at the time? Who do you feel I should have offered in your stead? Why is you saying that I was a bad Day 1 lynch a reason not to lynch you? I appreciate it, sure, but it wasn't a strong towntell for you or anything.
It felt pretty bad that you were trying to lynch off me when I was V/LA for the remainder of the day. The fact that people were talking of speedlynching people under such cricumstances is fishy as hell. You then pointing to me and SAD was alarming to say the least. I didn't notice you try to kill of SSK, I didn't note that because I was skimming.

And no I do not expect me trying to stop your wagon to be a towntell. But I would have hope that you would recognise why I felt you were a poor lynch, and agreed enough to consider that maybe I'm a poor d1 lynch too for the same reason. I'm not suggesting I'm on thor's level yet, but I would like to think I'm not bottom of the list when it comes to strength. The way you were willing to cast me off so brutally suggests that a) you're scum who sees me as a threat, or b) town who thinks I'm not particularly strong. I'd lean the former because I've played both nacho and thor a few times now.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:34 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3845, DOMO wrote:
In post 3839, Generic wrote:Oh, and good for you that you think geists is town for not killing you in the night... Is that a legitimate reason around here?
And this smacks of rolefishing. I think gesists is town. Why are you pressing that?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't like 3816 at all. or 3819 for that matter
domo wrote:This feels like it could be an attempt to discredit geists while maintaining focus on me.
that is exactly what it was

btw when/why did you start scum reading cephrir?
casso wrote:I don't know how you expect me to sort you early game other than by tilting you and finding things I don't like about you
i don't have a clear idea of how i expected you to go about "sorting" me, but i didn't like the way you went about it
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:37 am

In post 3857, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3854, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Because, deadline.
Ewww.
It's just weird when people justify votes that are obvious.
I can't really explain it that well and can't really be bothered to since SSK is probably town anyways, but I feel that people who do that have a need to justify the obvious vote are only justifying it so they can point back at it and go "look, look, my hands were tied".
Or they are trying to justify it to themselves because they have a guilty conscience because if that wagon were to flip town (especially considering mafiassk didn't even have a scumread on SC to begin with, I think?) they know they just speed lynched someone who wasn't here to defend themselves or here to claim like he (mafiassk) just did.

Meh *shrug*
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3858, Sakura Hana wrote:I think the 3 main people that wanted SC dead all day long was me, GiF/Nero and Ceph.

Generic, why trust so much my whatever-tell and make remarks on "If it wasn't for that tell etc." When we haven't played together near as long enough for you to know me well enough wrt to it?

It's called faith in humanity.

If you want me to believe you are SUCH a petty individual that to survive a day 1 lynch as scum you will fake a rage quit with the 'woe is me the world is against me' schtick then that says more about your own self esteem than my personal view on such actions.

Bert and nacho will point to wingate where I walked the mod kill line over the same sort of tell through utter frustration of it all and RL issues... And guess what, I was town.

So I don't have to see you personally do it to draw from my own experiences... And I've seen you as scum AND town, you were more lurky and Whiney when you were town.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3861, zMuffinMan wrote:btw when/why did you start scum reading cephrir?
I'm suspicious of ceph, I wouldn't go as far to say I'm scumreading him.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

VOTE: MafiaSSK
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:41 am

Post by DOMO »

So why would you discredit gesists and focus on me? I'm town and I think geists is, so forgive me for thinking this is worrying.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3856, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3853, Generic wrote:

=====[]

vote KoreanBBQ
Here, let me see if I can change what you said to make you realize why it is a bad accusation:

"You hammered when we
only
had two hours before deadline and Pieguyn before you had said it was L-1, meaning that even
if
SC had claimed a role there was literally no way for a new wagon to form."

That's how absurd what you said sounds.
So you presume to enforce your own mindset on Koreans actions? Great.

And given I was town reading stuffed crust and several of you seemed to need minimal persuasion to condemn him I feel justified in applying pressure to key votes in that wagon, starting with the hammer vote.

Again, really don't need coaching from a guy who clearly knows fuck all about me of mafia games it seems.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:42 am

Post by DOMO »

Yeah generic ignoring my accusation of rolefishing is enough for me to shift my vote.

vote generic

Hurry up and explain why me townreading geists at the beginning of the day is cause for alarm.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:43 am

In post 3859, DOMO wrote:
In post 3829, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Sakura wagon D1 was dismantled because she strongly towntelled, not because "she threw a tantrum", that is a misrep of what actually ended up happening. I'm also pretty excited how you try to back up that I was trying to feel the towns willingness to find potential threats, considering I was leading a wagon on MafiaSSK at the time? Who do you feel I should have offered in your stead? Why is you saying that I was a bad Day 1 lynch a reason not to lynch you? I appreciate it, sure, but it wasn't a strong towntell for you or anything.
It felt pretty bad that you were trying to lynch off me when I was V/LA for the remainder of the day. The fact that people were talking of speedlynching people under such cricumstances is fishy as hell. You then pointing to me and SAD was alarming to say the least. I didn't notice you try to kill of SSK, I didn't note that because I was skimming.

And no I do not expect me trying to stop your wagon to be a towntell. But I would have hope that you would recognise why I felt you were a poor lynch, and agreed enough to consider that maybe I'm a poor d1 lynch too for the same reason. I'm not suggesting I'm on thor's level yet, but I would like to think I'm not bottom of the list when it comes to strength. The way you were willing to cast me off so brutally suggests that a) you're scum who sees me as a threat, or b) town who thinks I'm not particularly strong. I'd lean the former because I've played both nacho and thor a few times now.
We were speedlynching near the holidays when many people weren't around, but where the wagon we had built up before was on a player who we were very very very very very sure was town. I will not lynch players who I feel are town that strongly, and all of the players who I felt had a decent chance of flipping scum were players who are generally pretty strong. If you look at my cast down from heaven list, it comprised of something like: Muffin, who is strong as hell as either alignment, SAD, who you've acknowledged was a good player, Llamarble, who is currently nominated for Paragon and probably deserves it, BRO, who I have played quite a few games with and is actually a hell of a player, you, another good player, and SSK. Options for who we could flash wagon and have some modicum of confidence in flipping scum were pretty bare in the first place, and I wasn't going to lynch a weaker but townier player just because they were a weaker player.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:44 am

In post 3861, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't like 3816 at all. or 3819 for that matter
domo wrote:This feels like it could be an attempt to discredit geists while maintaining focus on me.
that is exactly what it was

btw when/why did you start scum reading cephrir?
casso wrote:I don't know how you expect me to sort you early game other than by tilting you and finding things I don't like about you
i don't have a clear idea of how i expected you to go about "sorting" me, but i didn't like the way you went about it
I don't see why. And I don't see why it's such a large sticking point for you.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3860, DOMO wrote:
In post 3845, DOMO wrote:
In post 3839, Generic wrote:Oh, and good for you that you think geists is town for not killing you in the night... Is that a legitimate reason around here?
And this smacks of rolefishing. I think gesists is town. Why are you pressing that?

Not role fishing, just mocking the fact you pushed that one read as a form of answering my question. Glad you are do proud of such a retarded way of reading someone, your actions tell me all I need to know about you right now.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3868, DOMO wrote:Yeah generic ignoring my accusation of rolefishing is enough for me to shift my vote.

vote generic

Hurry up and explain why me townreading geists at the beginning of the day is cause for alarm.

I'm responding to posts as I see them. Everytime I press send I have six casso posts on review to override.

But do tell me more about your read on me. You seem scared to attack casso but you are quick off the mark with me I see.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:46 am

Post by DOMO »

Well if you're not scum casso, I guarantee that there was scum willing to lynch me. The desperate attempts to find another lynch was fishy as hell. It seemed a lot like an attempt to seize upon town indecision and remove a strong player, so please don't be surprised that I come out all guns blazing at you today. Your post was the weirdest, seeing your hydra posted I was null-town or whatever.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:47 am

In post 3850, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3802, Norlkaz wrote:Llamarble flies by the seat of his pants more than Norlkaz does.
Norlkaz is much less noisy and needs to be caught up before becoming active.
I have read through page 120.

In a game this large I believe it is difficult to lynch scum without a couple of town leaders.
I was planning to be one today, but I failed to bite in to the necessary degree.

I shall read Stuffed Crust now and either put down a vote or put down a reluctant vote.
This might be a game for Llamarble.
Actually, scratch this, this IS a game for Llamarble.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”