NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Empire »

Day 2, Votecount 3
Generic (1)
-
DOMO

MafiaSSK (1)
-
KoreanBBQ

KoreanBBQ (1)
-
Generic

Not Voting (15)
-
geists, Casso the King of Seals, MC Maraca, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Bert, MafiaSSK, pieguyn, BROseidon, Norlkaz, goodmorning, Sakura Hana, Ser Arthur Dayne, zMuffinMan, Cephrir, Desperado

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on January 11th at 10:10 AM EST (expired on 2014-01-11 11:10:12)

Mod Notes
-
BROseidon is V/LA until January 3rd.
Last edited by Empire on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:47 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3872, Generic wrote:But do tell me more about your read on me. You seem scared to attack casso but you are quick off the mark with me I see.
Are you kidding me? I attacked casso right off the bat today. You're not paying attention or deliberately misrepping me to hell.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:49 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3871, Generic wrote:Not role fishing, just mocking the fact you pushed that one read as a form of answering my question. Glad you are do proud of such a retarded way of reading someone, your actions tell me all I need to know about you right now.
Yup you're scum. You didn't stop and think "shit maybe he did get some night info", you're persisting with "this is retarded".

And in the process you're showing me that it isn't retarded.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 3873, DOMO wrote:Well if you're not scum casso, I guarantee that there was scum willing to lynch me. The desperate attempts to find another lynch was fishy as hell. It seemed a lot like an attempt to seize upon town indecision and remove a strong player, so please don't be surprised that I come out all guns blazing at you today. Your post was the weirdest, seeing your hydra posted I was null-town or whatever.
I don't mind the attack on me at all; in fact, I'm a little reassured by it.
But still am not quite getting where you're coming from. Who else do you think I should have presented as the alternative?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 am

Post by geists »

In post 3874, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3850, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3802, Norlkaz wrote:Llamarble flies by the seat of his pants more than Norlkaz does.
Norlkaz is much less noisy and needs to be caught up before becoming active.
I have read through page 120.

In a game this large I believe it is difficult to lynch scum without a couple of town leaders.
I was planning to be one today, but I failed to bite in to the necessary degree.

I shall read Stuffed Crust now and either put down a vote or put down a reluctant vote.
This might be a game for Llamarble.
Actually, scratch this, this IS a game for Llamarble.
What does this mean?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Generic »

You pulled your vote the first opportunity you saw. And onto me because I dared to question what you were doing.

Seems you have no confidence in your arguement with him and was desperate to move onto someone else.

Well you picked the perfect day to try and make something on me, the day I have had I'm ready for a moron like you. Bring it.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 am

In post 3715, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3699, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I've skimmed the past 15 pages but I'm going back to read in detail.
In post 3389, Casso the King of Seals wrote:F-16 :

I have no control of Thors actions. My read on you hasn't been upgraded to a strong townread until my most recent posts, so I haven't walled like crazy about it yet. I never told him to take the lead, but he did. Meanwhile... I have strong townreads on you and Stuffed Crust. I would like a better lynch so that neither of these things go through. Sheep me or find something better, please.
So, you are convinced now that Sakura is town and I am leaning that way as well. What's the Nacho reads-list looking like at this point?
TOWN ANGELS:
Tammy
Geists
Maraca
Falcon
Bert
Goodmorning
Sakura Hana

ANGELS IN WAITING:
Generic
Stuffed Crust
Pieguy
KoreanBBQ
Cephrir
Desperado

CAST DOWN FROM HEAVEN:
BRO
Norlkaz
SSK
SAD
DOMO
MuffinMan
Here was my reads list, for reference.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3877, DOMO wrote:
In post 3871, Generic wrote:Not role fishing, just mocking the fact you pushed that one read as a form of answering my question. Glad you are do proud of such a retarded way of reading someone, your actions tell me all I need to know about you right now.
Yup you're scum. You didn't stop and think "shit maybe he did get some night info", you're persisting with "this is retarded".

Lol, so I'm scum for role fishing, but I wasn't role fishing so I'm scum for NOT being curious of if you have a role?

Lol, you are priceless.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:52 am

In post 3879, geists wrote:
In post 3874, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3850, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3802, Norlkaz wrote:Llamarble flies by the seat of his pants more than Norlkaz does.
Norlkaz is much less noisy and needs to be caught up before becoming active.
I have read through page 120.

In a game this large I believe it is difficult to lynch scum without a couple of town leaders.
I was planning to be one today, but I failed to bite in to the necessary degree.

I shall read Stuffed Crust now and either put down a vote or put down a reluctant vote.
This might be a game for Llamarble.
Actually, scratch this, this IS a game for Llamarble.
What does this mean?
This game goes by fast as hell, and if Llamarble wants to be productive, then he's going to have to wing it a bit in places.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:53 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3878, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3873, DOMO wrote:Well if you're not scum casso, I guarantee that there was scum willing to lynch me. The desperate attempts to find another lynch was fishy as hell. It seemed a lot like an attempt to seize upon town indecision and remove a strong player, so please don't be surprised that I come out all guns blazing at you today. Your post was the weirdest, seeing your hydra posted I was null-town or whatever.
I don't mind the attack on me at all; in fact, I'm a little reassured by it.
But still am not quite getting where you're coming from. Who else do you think I should have presented as the alternative?
Well that's not something I can speculate on. But if I were around at the time, I'd be looking for someone who fits the inactive useless townie or lurking scum profile. Seeing as I wasn't really up to date, I'm not really in any position to say who you should've gone for. But I certainly was surprised you went for me and SAD.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:53 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 3816, Generic wrote:Sakura hana threatens a rage quit and you all panic lynch stuffed crust?

Did they even get any time to claim?

Anyway, as annoying as that was I will be rather disappointed if hana did that as a ploy to evade lynch, having aged in a few games with her I like to believe she is a more legitimate person than something so unsportsmanlike (and since I have been in a similar position myself in a previous game I cannot be too judgemental) so now that you are here for another day phase hans please give your vurrent reads on the remaining players.

I'm two for two incidentally, if we are keeping count on reads. So it's looking good for mcmaraca and f16 as town in my eyes.
They had plenty of time to claim.
For all we know Sakura's rage could be insta-makeshift, but the reason for the rage comes from town mindset, regardless of how genuine the rage is.

In post 3819, Generic wrote:
In post 3807, KoreanBBQ wrote:VOTE: SC

=====[]
You hammered when we still had two hours before deadline and Pieguyn before you had said it was L-1?

vote KoreanBBQ
Yes, I hammered with full intent.
I told ppl to lynch me for compromise, whipped out the final readlist, and went to sleep with frustration, and when I woke up next day, the Christmab miracle happened to me and my biggest scumread was on L-1.
I hammered with joy.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Generic »

Fair enough Korean, at least you are willing to stand by your actions. That's what I was interested in seeing.

unvote
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:54 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3882, Generic wrote:

Lol, so I'm scum for role fishing, but I wasn't role fishing so I'm scum for NOT being curious of if you have a role?

Lol, you are priceless.
You're scum because you're pressing my town read of geists at the beginning of d2, calling it retarded, and after I accuse you of rolefishing, you continue to suggest my townread is retarded. A townie would consider that maybe I did get some night info and promptly drop the retarded line of attack.

You, sir, are scum.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:55 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh yeah SSK self voted and claimed vanilla. Yeah he's town as fuck.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:58 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Actually he claimed doctor.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

domo wrote:I'm suspicious of ceph, I wouldn't go as far to say I'm scumreading him.

same question but replace 'scum reading' with 'being suspicious of' then
domo wrote:So why would you discredit gesists and focus on me?
because i think geists is wrong with the possible exception of you. this isn't rocket surgery.

bro is probably town - i'm not confident on this but this isn't the play i'd imagine coming from him as scum; he has this sort of "seeking approval" attitude as scum from what i've seen (playing with him as scum and skimming through some of his scum games) and i'm not seeing it here (which is part of the reason i had a gut town read on him on whatever page it was i replaced in). plus i thought his posts early game looked kinda townish, so that, too. i dunno why geists thinks bro is concerning (or me, for that matter, but meh)

cephrir is prob town, too. this is more gut than anything, but the responses he's given at different points in the game looked town. might go back over his ISO and bring up quotes if i can be bothered or think it's necessary, but meh

and sakura's posts at the end of yesterday looked kinda townish

so yeah, of the 5 people geists listed, with the possible exception of you, it wouldn't surprise me if they're all town
casso wrote:I don't see why it's such a large sticking point for you
coz it stands out as something i don't expect to come from you as town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Generic »

Pressing your read of geists?

YOU brought it up when I hadn't not mentioned it. Was that the idea? Trap me with a point irrelevant to what I was asking about and then flip the logic to vote me when you saw a chance to make it look natural?

I questioned the reason you gave calling it stupid. Casso questioned the reason. GEISTS DISMISSED THE FUCKING REASON!

And so to climb out of the role fishing misrep which you threw only at me you flip the whole logic and claim I'm scum cos I didn't assume you had a role that gave you clear information geists is town?

Boxing me in just fires me up DOMO, and you keep on trying to misrep me. Mislynching me will take a lot more than you thinking you can mislynch me on twisted logic and misreps.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:00 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

My initial thoughts were that you were a PR who learned that Giests was town last night and then made up reasons for why they are town especially with your talk about role fishing. I was about to try and diffuse the situation but then I saw this post. Why claim so easily?

Also, can you answer my questions to you from D1?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:01 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

*cough* SpyParty *cough*

/runs
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:02 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Also can someone pls explain to me why did Tammy die instead of the other universal towns who were much more productive and all the claimed PRs?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Generic »

Were you in spy party?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Bert »

I had a non-trolly moment. My reads are not platinum though, and I need a refresher now.

Spoiler:
In post 3798, Bert wrote:Mara's scum hunting for sure, I just hope she's not third party

Falcons strong town, Nacho probably town, ffery strong town, Domo gut town, Sakura probably town

Bro gut scum, Arthur gut scum

SSK reaction pinged after wagon, memories of AA, but claimed Pr

Pie and Ceph weird because my memory of feelings from their meta don't match up. Same with Generic.

Gif I truly don't know how to read. His play is naturally scummy, but that doesn't mean scum.

Tammy pretty town.

Desp too much toxicity in his responses to me so I'm always clouded by bias in judgment

That is my moment of clarity. Wish I had my laptop. Never thought Id miss that thing so much late at night. I miss caffeine too, helps me post and skim.
In post 3799, Bert wrote:Muffin style unreadable very TIPsy, Varsoon can't read - too manipulative and calculating - almost like Yates...no idea how to read

Llamarble doesn't match up with my meta, no idea what he's doing here, beig purposefully scummy

The more people die, the better I can keep up with the game - less people = easier. <3
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:04 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I wouldn't be surprised of MafiaSSK is a mafia doctor given with the full vig flip.

P-Edit: I was the spy remember?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:04 am

Post by geists »

zmuffin who else are you scumreading?

I feel like I asked you this after you pushed back on my list, but I don't remember the answer and maybe it's changed.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:04 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3890, zMuffinMan wrote:because i think geists is wrong with the possible exception of you. this isn't rocket surgery.
Well you're wrong, certainly about me. I don't think geists' list was particularly town filled. I agreed with her aside from her suspicion of me of course. The people she noted are people of concern. That's fair enough. I don't see why everyone on there is so easily town while I'm not.
same question but replace 'scum reading' with 'being suspicious of' then
I've seen no reason to town him yet. That isn't brain science.
In post 3889, KoreanBBQ wrote:Actually he claimed doctor.
I typoed. I meant BBQ, not SSK.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”