shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:31 am

Post by shos »

Guyette, Emerald Kitty and Naio will need a prod very soon(EK already does)
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Guyett »

Emerald Kitty, Naio and Tool were all prodded
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:09 am

Post by toolenduso »

Yeah I'll post later too.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Naio
Naio
Goon
Naio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Naio »

yep still on tool but will post more tomorrow (delay due to new years)
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:46 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 428, PinkMittens wrote:#424. I can definitely see people reading me as scum, but this case might be the worst case I’ve witnessed, why is fairly self-explanatory.
Please explain anyway.

@Jacob: It seems like you were mostly going after Kaze before. Have your reads changed at all based on flips?

@Kaze: Respond to me & Pink's criticism of your case.

@Shos: Explain your vote on TSO.

@TSO: Looking forward to your serious content.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:46 am

Post by T S O »

I'm prefacing this with a rant, because it has to be said.

Sidebar for shos:

The first game I ever played with you was Mini 1462, way back in 2013. And I was pretty shit at that time, basically sheeping stronger players. In that game, you proved yourself to be one of them, and my estimation of you was high. And you more or less maintained that, until I saw you playing here. I'm giving it to you straight because I'm not fully sure you're scum and you need to hear this. Your play here is fucking awful. You of all people should know that my non-posting here isn't a scumtell; it's a sign of me being lazy and demotivated. I don't understand what you're trying to achieve with your bullshit trolling play. Mindless vote-hopping? What the fuck is this?

And I've been reaching out to you the whole game and you don't want to sync with me. I've shown you scum in #431 and #432. I've complained in #379. YOU KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE #369 IS GENUINE. You were in Mala's Medical Mafia with me. It's the exact same situation. You were wrong there, and you're wrong here too. What I'm starting to think is that you know you're wrong but you're not motivated enough to flip your reads on their head. That's what you need to do here. You know when I get into a game I can be useful but you also know when I'm not I'm a terrible, terrible player. You haven't asked me any useful questions, you haven't tried to talk to me, asked for reads, nothing. You're just standing there and getting manipulated and you don't even notice.

You still have posted NOTHING substantial on me being scummy, you still haven't gone after PinkMittens once, you still haven't done anything. You watched PinkMittens violently sidestep to avoid questions and changed your vote back so fast I'm nearly convinced you were trying to fake paranoia and you're just terrible at doing it. At this stage I'm basically done with you. If you want to actually look Town, if you want to actually contribute, it's time to step up. Otherwise, take a back seat and watch the Town crumble.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:51 am

Post by T S O »

So, let's see what I'm being accused of.

-Did nothing d1
-Scummy lurking
-Excellent policy lynch d2.

Is that it? Is this a joke wagon or do you all have reading deficiencies? I defy you to go back and make a concrete case or SOMETHING on me. Right now there's this pervasive attitude of "TSO is lurking scum." That isn't going to get you anywhere. I've finally been roused enough to stop this policy bullshit.

PinkMittens, shos, snifit:
Make a fucking case or sit the fuck down.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 25, PinkMittens wrote:Taylor seems to have covered everything, we got this game in the bag!^^

/conf
Starts off the game trying to appease Taylor. Why?
In post 40, PinkMittens wrote:
VOTE: toolenduso
getting defensive before we even enter rvs!
This reeks of fake scumhunting.
In post 46, PinkMittens wrote:
In post 42, toolenduso wrote:Not really. I was just pointing out that they were making scumreads and townreads before the game had even started.

The way players have responded to it since then makes me think it was more of a joke than I originally thought, but now I'm just confused.

@Taylor: Was there actually a reason for your reads in the confirmation stage post, or were you just trying to kickstart discussion?
Only cares about posts aimed at him. Doesn't care about finding scum. Defensive mindset. Scum mentality.
Bullshit of the highest nature. We are on page 2 - I doubt toolenduso ever even comprehended finding scum on page 2, let alone actively look for them. This is an unfair question which targets tool's newness.

As well as mongering negativity towards tool, the post is full of misreps. Tool not understanding one of Taylor's tactics means he "doesn't care about finding scum and has a scum mentality?" Stop right there, you've proven how full of holes your case is by yourself.
In post 78, PinkMittens wrote: Scum: Tool>Cool>TSO.
This is an opportunistic-as-fuck scumlist, where PM doesn't have to stand out from anyone by repeating what they're saying.
In post 79, PinkMittens wrote:What made you change your vote from TSO to tool?
Paraphrased as: "Why did you change your read from my greatest scumread to my weaker scumread?"

He should be delighted he's pressuring scum. Instead, he worries about appearing thoughtful to everyone else. Now THAT'S a scum mentality.
In post 86, PinkMittens wrote:Cool proceeds to completely ignore the most significant occurance in the game, the wagon on tool, and instead proceeds to sheep him. Mentions #joindateelitism, yet builds his entire case on a post easily explained by looking at just that. Nonsense.
The crux of this post is that sheeping tool is scummy, when it's not. We're never told why it's scummy or how he did it is scummy. It's just scummy. That's useless and it doesn't analyse mindset. It's surface deep because the mislynch PinkMittens is pushing is also surface deep.
In post 92, PinkMittens wrote:
In post 87, CooLDoG wrote: sure, whatever, don't give a shit. put your vote with this big talk friend.
Nah I'm "cool". I think your post(s) are nonsense, but I don't see much scum motivation in them either.
You called Cool scum earlier, you called Cool scum later, but the one time Cool put it up to you, you backed the fuck away. Why?
In post 132, PinkMittens wrote: You seem more interested in making friends than anything else lately, and that kinda rubs me the wrong way (just not sure if it's playstyle or not, gotta meta).
How was Benmage attempting to make friends? I don't see it.
In post 132, PinkMittens wrote:Either way I think we have at least one scum in tool, cool & shos.
SO. MUCH. OPPORTUNISM.
In post 132, PinkMittens wrote:Personally I'm not entirely convinced that Naio is town, but his posts seem genuine and I'm definitely leaning town (unfortunately I think he'd feel genuine panick as either alignment though)
This is yet another example of inconsistency with reads and mindset. PinkMittens isn't convinced Naio is Town, but his posts are genuine and he's definitely leaning Town. What is this? Why are you going in circles constantly?
In post 166, PinkMittens wrote:Regarding Tool: I didn't think his initial reaction to Taylor (#21) was terribly scummy, but I did think that it was the scummiest we had at that point (well, about the only thing). Hence I decided to start with my vote there to see reactions/get the game going. I didn't really like the reactions I got. His posts didn't feel genuine/forced, defensive and jumped on the first opportunity to direct us elsewhere (Naio, which I think is a scummy/terrible wagon in general). Once the attention started to shift to the Naio wagon (that he started) he made no intentions of analysing/questioning the responses from Naio, he simply left the vote there and stopped posting until it started to lose steam. His posts after that are decent to me (#127 feels a little town). That being said, those posts would be very easy to make as scum as well, the questions are obvious/already made elsewhere. When he isn't actively pressured (I don't think he is atm, despite being at L-2) he doesn't really seem to have any incentive of providing content. Most people have been posting quite little in general though, so I guess this doesn't mean too much. I will admit that I don't think the case on tool is far from strong, I'm just not sure if I have a better one atm. That being said, O wouldn't really mind a wagon on Cool either, not sure which one I find scummier atm. Those are the only two (you would've been the third before this page) I'm fine voting for atm, I feel kinda unable to read TSO and regarding the rest I'm leaning town/null or they simply haven't provided enough content yet. More on that tomorrow.
This is the only decent posts that PinkMittens made in the whole game, but there was no follow-up on the push on tool. If I made a huge case on a player, I'd push the damn thing hard. PinkMittens didn't, and the only reason I can think of is that one mislynch is the same as the next.
In post 235, PinkMittens wrote:
Do you still think toolenduso is a realistic lynch? Reads on CooLDog and goodmorning?
I wouldn't be terribly upset about a tool lynch, but I don't think the ideal lynch anymore no. Think Cool is scum, not sure about goodmorning.

UNVOTE: for now. I'll re-read the thread when I get home, I've barely gotten a chance to look at it for days, but I'm leaning towards a Cool vote.
Apparently, PinkMittens hasn't read the thread in days, but still thinks CoolDog is scum due to ...wait, nothing. How unconvincing.
In post 375, PinkMittens wrote:I don't want to lynch Taylor right now. Not really sure if town or scum (~null, haven't read this properly lately), but it's active and I like the mindset (found myself agreeing with quite a few things). I'd rather lynch essentially anyone else with votes right now, they are all either less active nulls or leaning scum to me.
This post is completely inconsistent with itself. Let's use the power of paraphrasing:

"Don't want to lynch Taylor. Completely null read. Active, correct mindset, agreed on many things."

How could that be a null read? Answer: it's not.
In post 375, PinkMittens wrote:I'm so not in the game right now (I haven't had time to go through it properly since the site came back) so I kinda hate to vote for someone right now. That being said, I'd hate letting scum control the lynch (especially on someone I don't want dead) way more. Hence I'll be voting Cool, I don't like the mentality/tone (could indeed make him a lynchbait though, but it's the best I have) of his posts, something feels off and I don't think his votes/conclusions make sense. This is hardly set in stone though, and I have a feeling that sheeping snifit might actually be more useful than my own judgement right now.
This, right here, should condemn you to the noose. It's the most cynical, fake, produced reasoning for a mislynch ever. You don't like his mentality or tone? No examples, nothing? No quotes, no anything at all. You even jump the gun by telling us he's lynchbait, and then you vote him anyway.
This makes no sense as a strong scumread.

Earlier in the game, we were told CD was your 2nd highest scumread. This post proves that was a barefaced lie, as you clearly didn't even read CoolDog's ISO.
In post 375, PinkMittens wrote:VOTE: CoolDog

You said right above this post you'd hate to let scum control the lynch and you'd hate to vote, then sheeped the largest lurker-VI wagon going. Your mindset doesn't correlate with your actions.
In post 392, PinkMittens wrote:Just ask for a replacement if you have no interest in playing the game TSO? Your play makes little sense as scum and even less as town.

Anyways, I'm perfectly fine changing my vote to TSO, he's either scum or purposly anti-town. We could do worse for the D-1 lynch.

Zero interest in a Kaze lynch here as well.
Actually, my play makes sense as either. But that's a sidenote.

If my play makes no sense as scum, then why would you vote me? You then bring up the classic "anti-town" line, a sure-fire mislynch quote.

Your opportunism in being on CoolDog but letting people know you'll lynch me, the only two viable wagons, is shocking.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by T S O »

And I can tell you that PinkMittens is just gonna come in, talk about 2-3 things, dismiss the case and move on. That's what scum do when they can't address accusations. If you can't see now I'm being genuine as fuck you should vote me, as I'll clearly never be able to convince you.
PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by PinkMittens »

In post 455, toolenduso wrote:
In post 428, PinkMittens wrote:#424. I can definitely see people reading me as scum, but this case might be the worst case I’ve witnessed, why is fairly self-explanatory.
Please explain anyway.
Okedokie.
Spoiler:
In post 315, toolenduso wrote: PinkMittens: #76 reads like wishy-washiness about me, Naio and TSO. The TSO read especially bothers me because she basically built a case against him and then abandoned it. #92, she declines to vote CD because she "doesn't see much scum motivation" despite listing him as her second scum read only a few PinkPosts before. #132 is more wishy-washiness on CD. #166, says "I wouldn't really mind a wagon on Cool either." Hasn't voted CD yet, but has hinted at it several times.
#76 isn't wishy-washy. I don't like Naios post, but I conclude that this most likely is because he's new, not because he's scum. I scum-read you and provide reasons. I mention that I think TSO plays so far is a bit scummy, but not scummy enough to make me focus/vote him over you.

#92. I don't see a lot of scum motivation, but I don't see an ounce of town motivation. Enough for me to put him as my scum read, second to you, at this stage.

#132. He actually brings a case/provide understandable reasons for his vote on Naio, I don't like the case at all but at least it makes more sense than the gibberish in his early posts.

#166. Cool has been my second scum read for most of the game. He's still my second scum read. I'm saying that I'm fine voting for either of my scum reads.
In post 424, toolenduso wrote:
OK so now that we have a CD townflip, I think Pink looks really bad. I posted the above read before she voted for him, but then she did vote for him after I posted this.

Pink basically waffled on CD during day one. She backed down when CD confronted her about it, but then continued to leave a door open without committing to it and voted for him in time to make him the deadline lynch.
Cool was, as stated, the second most scummiest person to me for essentially all D-1. At a glance (I hadn't read through the thread properly at that point) I liked that you were getting a bit more active and I thought Taylors case against you was a bit iffy (some good points that I agree with, but also some very weak), hence I instead voted for my second scum read, Cool. In retrospect that was obviously a bad choice.

To me your case essentially boils down to "PM isn't voting his secondary scum read, that's scummy." when I'm voting for my number one scum read.

A quick TSO case before I go to bed:
#56, Selfvoting over looking at the thread. Avoids to give a clear answer as to why despite asked several times (#98, #133) before giving bullshit reason in #219 and keeps said vote useless until #254 despite scum reading people before that point.

Faulty logic/conclusions/misrep: #128, #288, #292, #431->.

Saying that he reads Kaze as town (#139), yet spends a lot of effort to paint him as scum (#128->). Goes from Kaze town to scum in #139->219, I fail to see how Kazes post is strange enough to warrant this change.

OMGUS. All his votes/cases are based on/in response to whoever accuses him. Benmage #59 into 88->, Kaze #161 into 219->, Snifit #229 into 230->, Kaze again #256 into 262->, me #428 into 431->.

Most of said players are also townreads/now confirmed town, making it hard to find an alternative motivation.
lynch/discredit a universal townread who got nk'd tonight (benmage, #128->), tried to lynch another strong townread (kaze, #128->, #219->), voted for a confirmed town (snifit, #250->, #290)
Being purposly anti-town. In addition to the things above:
a whole bunch of AtE and self-votes (#56, #306->,
+#456
).
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by T S O »

Now, that's everything before the CoolDog lynch. I'll probably go through his other 4 posts later, but there's one that stuck with me:
In post 437, PinkMittens wrote:
In post 436, T S O wrote:I've shown the game scum in you. Keep trying to discredit me though, it amuses me how you flail when you're caught.
I don't really see how I can discredit you better than you do yourself.
shos, go to fucking Specsavers if you were convinced to vote me because of this. PinkMittens doesn't even deny discrediting me! That's yet another slip.

This is really blatant, by the way, and yet again it's one of those posts which you should look at and think, "Do we hang this scumfuck today or do we hang this scumfuck today?" Any other reaction is wrong.
PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by PinkMittens »

I'm off to bed, so I'll reply to TSO's case tomorrow, but yeah it's crap.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 459, T S O wrote:And I can tell you that PinkMittens is just gonna come in, talk about 2-3 things, dismiss the case and move on. That's what scum do when they can't address accusations. If you can't see now I'm being genuine as fuck you should vote me, as I'll clearly never be able to convince you.
Called it, yet again.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Still kinda LA, do stuff later. Around, though.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Guyett »

Emerald Kitty is being replaced, it is over 24 hours since their prod.
I'm in work now but when I get home I will start to look for a replacement.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Naio
Naio
Goon
Naio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Naio »

tool, interested in what you have to say
PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:35 am

Post by PinkMittens »

In post 463, T S O wrote:
In post 459, T S O wrote:And I can tell you that PinkMittens is just gonna come in, talk about 2-3 things, dismiss the case and move on. That's what scum do when they can't address accusations. If you can't see now I'm being genuine as fuck you should vote me, as I'll clearly never be able to convince you.
Called it, yet again.
What could this be referring to? That you’ve managed to build yet another shitty case towards a townie, since that’s what you’ve been doing all game?

My case against you consists of far more than 2-3 things, it’s bigger (just that I don’t make a massive quote-wall out of it) and far stronger than yours, which admittedly isn't remotely challenging. No way that I'm dismissing it, you're the most obvious scum I've ever seen. Saying that I dismiss/move on because I will respond after I get some sleep (at 1 in the night, with work in 5 hours) is obviously absurd. Calling me scum for that when you conveniently ignored my entire case isn’t just scummy, it's also ironic and terrible. All of this is nothing but your so loved word,
discrediting
. That word also conveniently sums up your shitty case (response in cursive):

Spoiler:
In post 458, T S O wrote:
In post 25, PinkMittens wrote:Taylor seems to have covered everything, we got this game in the bag!^^

/conf
Starts off the game trying to appease Taylor. Why?
Calling the fact that I make a joking post pre-game appeasing is hilariously weak.
Discredit.

In post 40, PinkMittens wrote:
VOTE: toolenduso
getting defensive before we even enter rvs!
This reeks of fake scumhunting.
In post 46, PinkMittens wrote:
In post 42, toolenduso wrote:Not really. I was just pointing out that they were making scumreads and townreads before the game had even started.

The way players have responded to it since then makes me think it was more of a joke than I originally thought, but now I'm just confused.

@Taylor: Was there actually a reason for your reads in the confirmation stage post, or were you just trying to kickstart discussion?
Only cares about posts aimed at him. Doesn't care about finding scum. Defensive mindset. Scum mentality.
Bullshit of the highest nature. We are on page 2 - I doubt toolenduso ever even comprehended finding scum on page 2, let alone actively look for them. This is an unfair question which targets tool's newness.

As well as mongering negativity towards tool, the post is full of misreps. Tool not understanding one of Taylor's tactics means he "doesn't care about finding scum and has a scum mentality?" Stop right there, you've proven how full of holes your case is by yourself.

Yeah, trying to get some actual content going over remaining in rvs is so incredibly scummy, can't believe I didn't think of that! Obviously it’s not a good case on page two, but it’s better to push at whatever little thing you can find than to throw around RVS votes (or do nothing but self-vote until post 250). Unlike you I don't actively strive to give town as little information as possible, but quite the opposite.

Tool isn’t new, he has played more than five times as many games (10+) as me. Naio, who tool immediately pounced when he got accused, is.
Discredit
/lie.

In post 78, PinkMittens wrote: Scum: Tool>Cool>TSO.
This is an opportunistic-as-fuck scumlist, where PM doesn't have to stand out from anyone by repeating what they're saying.
Except that I’m the first person who went after Tool. I’m the first person who goes after Cool. You chose to RVS/self-vote over contributing.
Discredit
/outright lying.

In post 79, PinkMittens wrote:What made you change your vote from TSO to tool?
Paraphrased as: "Why did you change your read from my greatest scumread to my weaker scumread?"

He should be delighted he's pressuring scum. Instead, he worries about appearing thoughtful to everyone else. Now THAT'S a scum mentality.
Very warranted question considering that both tool and you provided a grand total of zero new content between him changing his votes.
Discredit.

In post 86, PinkMittens wrote:Cool proceeds to completely ignore the most significant occurance in the game, the wagon on tool, and instead proceeds to sheep him. Mentions #joindateelitism, yet builds his entire case on a post easily explained by looking at just that. Nonsense.
The crux of this post is that sheeping tool is scummy, when it's not. We're never told why it's scummy or how he did it is scummy. It's just scummy. That's useless and it doesn't analyse mindset. It's surface deep because the mislynch PinkMittens is pushing is also surface deep.

Yes it is, because the case on Naio is bad. Naio isn’t particularly scummy, but a very easy target (since he, unlike tool, actually is new). I indeed do explain why said case is bad (#55), so this is another
discredit
/lie.

In post 92, PinkMittens wrote:
In post 87, CooLDoG wrote: sure, whatever, don't give a shit. put your vote with this big talk friend.
Nah I'm "cool". I think your post(s) are nonsense, but I don't see much scum motivation in them either.
You called Cool scum earlier, you called Cool scum later, but the one time Cool put it up to you, you backed the fuck away. Why?
Why would I change my vote from my primary scum read to my secondary simply because he wants me to? I simply don't find him as scummy as tool.
Discredit

In post 132, PinkMittens wrote: You seem more interested in making friends than anything else lately, and that kinda rubs me the wrong way (just not sure if it's playstyle or not, gotta meta).
How was Benmage attempting to make friends? I don't see it.
#122-125.

In post 132, PinkMittens wrote:Either way I think we have at least one scum in tool, cool & shos.
SO. MUCH. OPPORTUNISM.
No, that wagon is what's opportunistic.
Discredit.

In post 132, PinkMittens wrote:Personally I'm not entirely convinced that Naio is town, but his posts seem genuine and I'm definitely leaning town (unfortunately I think he'd feel genuine panick as either alignment though)
This is yet another example of inconsistency with reads and mindset. PinkMittens isn't convinced Naio is Town, but his posts are genuine and he's definitely leaning Town. What is this? Why are you going in circles constantly?
I’m not convinced=I'm not certain that he’s town. I’m leaning town, for the reasons I mentioned. See the difference between being convinced and leaning? No inconsistency there,
discredit

In post 166, PinkMittens wrote:Regarding Tool: I didn't think his initial reaction to Taylor (#21) was terribly scummy, but I did think that it was the scummiest we had at that point (well, about the only thing). Hence I decided to start with my vote there to see reactions/get the game going. I didn't really like the reactions I got. His posts didn't feel genuine/forced, defensive and jumped on the first opportunity to direct us elsewhere (Naio, which I think is a scummy/terrible wagon in general). Once the attention started to shift to the Naio wagon (that he started) he made no intentions of analysing/questioning the responses from Naio, he simply left the vote there and stopped posting until it started to lose steam. His posts after that are decent to me (#127 feels a little town). That being said, those posts would be very easy to make as scum as well, the questions are obvious/already made elsewhere. When he isn't actively pressured (I don't think he is atm, despite being at L-2) he doesn't really seem to have any incentive of providing content. Most people have been posting quite little in general though, so I guess this doesn't mean too much. I will admit that I don't think the case on tool is far from strong, I'm just not sure if I have a better one atm. That being said, O wouldn't really mind a wagon on Cool either, not sure which one I find scummier atm. Those are the only two (you would've been the third before this page) I'm fine voting for atm, I feel kinda unable to read TSO and regarding the rest I'm leaning town/null or they simply haven't provided enough content yet. More on that tomorrow.
This is the only decent posts that PinkMittens made in the whole game, but there was no follow-up on the push on tool. If I made a huge case on a player, I'd push the damn thing hard. PinkMittens didn't, and the only reason I can think of is that one mislynch is the same as the next.
I didn’t make a huge case, I even state that I don’t think my case is very good (if anything I find it very difficult to make strong cases on D-1).
Discredit
/inability to even read my post. I also state that I’m busy in subsequent posts, so even if it was a "huge case" no follow-up wouldn't be strange.
Discredit.

In post 235, PinkMittens wrote:
Do you still think toolenduso is a realistic lynch? Reads on CooLDog and goodmorning?
I wouldn't be terribly upset about a tool lynch, but I don't think the ideal lynch anymore no. Think Cool is scum, not sure about goodmorning.

UNVOTE: for now. I'll re-read the thread when I get home, I've barely gotten a chance to look at it for days, but I'm leaning towards a Cool vote.
Apparently, PinkMittens hasn't read the thread in days, but still thinks CoolDog is scum due to ...wait, nothing. How unconvincing.

I haven’t read through it properly, but I’ve had time to glance through it. I also scum-read Cool even before this point,
discredit
. Also, you complaining about players not giving reasons for their reads, just lol.

In post 375, PinkMittens wrote:I don't want to lynch Taylor right now. Not really sure if town or scum (~null, haven't read this properly lately), but it's active and I like the mindset (found myself agreeing with quite a few things). I'd rather lynch essentially anyone else with votes right now, they are all either less active nulls or leaning scum to me.
This post is completely inconsistent with itself. Let's use the power of paraphrasing:
"Don't want to lynch Taylor. Completely null read. Active, correct mindset, agreed on many things."

How could that be a null read? Answer: it's not.
I’m saying ~null, not complete null read.
Discredit
. I’m saying that I like the mindset/agree on quite a few things, not that he has a correct mindset/that I agree on many things (for example, I got a bad impression from parts of his tool case).
Discredit
. That I agree with a player does in no way equal to him being a strong town read.
Discredit.
Don't even try to change the meaning of my post, scum.

What would be scummy is if I’d have a ton of confident/strong reads despite barely being a part of the game for 10 days.

In post 375, PinkMittens wrote:I'm so not in the game right now (I haven't had time to go through it properly since the site came back) so I kinda hate to vote for someone right now. That being said, I'd hate letting scum control the lynch (especially on someone I don't want dead) way more. Hence I'll be voting Cool, I don't like the mentality/tone (could indeed make him a lynchbait though, but it's the best I have) of his posts, something feels off and I don't think his votes/conclusions make sense. This is hardly set in stone though, and I have a feeling that sheeping snifit might actually be more useful than my own judgement right now.
This, right here, should condemn you to the noose. It's the most cynical, fake, produced reasoning for a mislynch ever. You don't like his mentality or tone? No examples, nothing? No quotes, no anything at all. You even jump the gun by telling us he's lynchbait, and then you vote him anyway.
This makes no sense as a strong scumread.

Earlier in the game, we were told CD was your 2nd highest scumread. This post proves that was a barefaced lie, as you clearly didn't even read CoolDog's ISO.
It makes sense if all I’ve done is glancing through the thread. I don’t have time to go find quotes, I haven’t had time to read through the thread properly, so I say what I have at this stage, the feeling I got from his posts. The other options were to say nothing, or lie. I know what I think benefits town most.
Discredit.
You should be damn happy with the fact that I didn't have time to through the thread properly, or we wouldn't have to use todays lynch on you.

I read Cools iso earlier on. That I don’t remember exactly what posts that made me suspect him back then after not being active in the game for ~10 days isn’t exactly strange.
Discredit.

If I wanted an easy misslynch I’d obviously not point out that he may be lynchbait/that my judgement is lacking. I do this because I want to bring attention to the fact that this is a weak read, and that people should form their own opinions/follow a town who is more engaged than me.

In post 375, PinkMittens wrote:VOTE: CoolDog

You said right above this post you'd hate to let scum control the lynch and you'd hate to vote, then sheeped the largest lurker-VI wagon going. Your mindset doesn't correlate with your actions.
Cool had one vote on him at that point. Taylor had four and you three.
Discredit
/outright lying.

In post 392, PinkMittens wrote:Just ask for a replacement if you have no interest in playing the game TSO? Your play makes little sense as scum and even less as town.

Anyways, I'm perfectly fine changing my vote to TSO, he's either scum or purposly anti-town. We could do worse for the D-1 lynch.

Zero interest in a Kaze lynch here as well.
Actually, my play makes sense as either. But that's a sidenote.
Too much pride to let that go scum? Tell me more about how self-votes and not giving a fuck makes sense as town. Tell me how it isn’t anti-town. Please do.

If my play makes no sense as scum, then why would you vote me? You then bring up the classic "anti-town" line, a sure-fire mislynch quote.
I state that your play makes little (not no) sense as scum, and that it makes absolutely no sense as town.
Discredit.

Your opportunism in being on CoolDog but letting people know you'll lynch me, the only two viable wagons, is shocking.
Another lie. The biggest wagon was on Taylor with Benmage pushing hard (#347) for said lynch. That I'm prepared to lynch someone who purposly acts anti-town/refuses to contribute on D-1 if I can't lynch my number one scum read is hardly strange.
Discredit
¨
Discredit
. AtE. Lies.
In post 461, T S O wrote:Now, that's everything before the CoolDog lynch. I'll probably go through his other 4 posts later, but there's one that stuck with me:
In post 437, PinkMittens wrote:
In post 436, T S O wrote:I've shown the game scum in you. Keep trying to discredit me though, it amuses me how you flail when you're caught.
I don't really see how I can discredit you better than you do yourself.
shos, go to fucking Specsavers if you were convinced to vote me because of this. PinkMittens doesn't even deny discrediting me! That's yet another slip.
I’m saying that there's no point in me discrediting you, the correct conclusion from that would be that I obviously don't.
Discredit.

This is really blatant, by the way, and yet again it's one of those posts which you should look at and think, "Do we hang this scumfuck today or do we hang this scumfuck today?" Any other reaction is wrong.
Discredit.
AtE. Lies

I do appreciate that you bring me this case though, up until this point I guess there was a remote possibility that you just hit your head really hard. However at this stage it’s completely obvious that you purposely misinterpret every single post (in absurd ways at that) I’ve made in an attempt to discredit me, there's no possible way that you aren't scum. Just go self-vote already.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 am

Post by JacobSavage »

/prod dodge been relaly busy,
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:03 am

Post by shos »

UNVOTE: TSO

Yeah that makes more sense

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:04 am

Post by shos »

lol kidding ^^;

I think this argument is going on between two townies by now. I think some of the less posting guys are the place we should be looking at. redirect your attention to the EK slot, let's see what replacement gets us, and Jacob, and that kind.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:05 am

Post by shos »

actually by PoE I would ONLY like to look at these two for the next while.

PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:20 am

Post by PinkMittens »

In post 470, shos wrote:lol kidding ^^;

I think this argument is going on between two townies by now. I think some of the less posting guys are the place we should be looking at. redirect your attention to the EK slot, let's see what replacement gets us, and Jacob, and that kind.
In post 471, shos wrote:actually by PoE I would ONLY like to look at these two for the next while.
What is this? Explain to me how TSO is town. Explain to me how he possibly could make these posts as town. Explain why we should restrict us to two players when there's three scum in the game.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:22 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Ok. I am calibrating with mastin who I think is returning now. Or returned. Ish.

Anyway, I really want tool dead. Is there any reason we cannot have this?
Art is cool.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Guyett »

Jingle replaces Emerald Kitty
Welcome him :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”