Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:28 am

Post by Mac »

Deadline is suspended until replacements are found. My Milked Eek was prodded.

also a vc goes here when I'm home!
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Sound of Silence »

In post 349, Remembrance wrote:This is infuriating, but semi-prod dodge.

Quick question I should have asked a long time ago: @Everyone: Why are you town reading/scum reading me? Specifics, with the exception of Frog, who already gave a reason and Tunnel because I will have to channel the spirit of Mahatma to get through that and I don't want to encourage him.

UNVOTE:
GiF was thinking you're town pretty early on, and I trust him to read you. But, I'd be leaning town on my own, mostly on the basis of watching your thought process in the hunterxhunterx game in the dead qt after we were both dead and still trying to figure the game out.

There was something you did in that game that impressed the hell out of me. It was when you town-read Remilia Scarlet-bork on the basis of his posts having a lonely feel to them. It wasn't just what you picked up on, it was the way you described it, which spoke to a real effort to get inside bork's head and see the game from his perspective.

That was when my own townread of you solidified in hunterx. I haven't had that kind of epiphany in this game, but I'm seeing what looks like very genuine scumhunting from you in your interactions, especially the way you sweep aside semi-mature scumreads to get people to focus on the components of their read so you can get a better sense of their thought process.

I'm more reliant on experiential meta than in data from cold-reading old game threads. And that means I've only seen your town game up close. In fact, I'm not even sure you've ever had a scum role at MS. When I last did a meta dive before your hiatus I couldn't find one.

I'll be kinda surprised if as scum you can duplicate what I'm picking up from your interactions.

I expect that this post answers you as well, Bauss. If not, then you'll probably have to ask your question differently.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:26 am

Post by ICEninja »

TunnelVision wrote: So, TLDR, your reaction seems out of place with you being town aligned. Pie's seems to jive.
So TLDR you're voting me because I was scum hunting other people instead of lurkers.

Interesting.

I flat out told you that I wasn't planning on moving my vote from Flameaxe (at the time) so why would I start digging in to another player at that moment? Obviously if he continues to gives me scummy gut feelings I'm going to get around to it eventually. Also, as much as I approve of (and often engage in) lurker hunting, I can't think of a single time it has pegged me a scum during day 1 honestly.

Remembrance, you're on the town side of null to me. Things like asking me to interact with specific players, and the way you interact with players yourself, definitely benefits town more than scum. I read you as null instead of flat out town because I suspect this is just how you play. I'll have more solid reads on you once we've got some dead bodies.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:57 am

Post by don_johnson »

site was down for me yesterday. todays the holiday.

can anyone with a town read on ICE sum it up for me?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:20 am

Post by ICEninja »

^ That post allayed some of my scum suspicion of don.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 353, don_johnson wrote:can anyone with a town read on ICE sum it up for me?
I have not found any of his posts scummy.

@Hayato: If you would like to get RC lynched, let us see some of that solid case. Otherwise, it does indeed feel like you are coasting, as Flameaxe stated. My read on RC is null-scum based on singlemindedness and lack of activity recently.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I flat out told you that I wasn't planning on moving my vote from Flameaxe (at the time)
so why would I start digging in to another player at that moment?
Probably has something to do with there being multiple scum in a game and the fact that tunneling on one person isn't scum hunting.
^ That post allayed some of my scum suspicion of don.
A quick ctrl+f and an iso shows this as the second time don's name is mentioned in your posts. And that single post a week ago isn't exactly all that telling as it is. You essentially find don scummy for ignoring pie's wagon, one you just said you didn't want to dig into because you were voting me? Ok. Now he's less scummy because he asked for explanation from someone who thinks you are town? Ok.

Unvote, Vote: ICEninja
. If I'm counting correctly, this is L-2.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by ICEninja »

I've called him both jon and don by accident. I've dyslexiaed his name. Try searching both.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by TunnelVision »

In post 351, Sound of Silence wrote:I expect that this post answers you as well, Bauss. If not, then you'll probably have to ask your question differently.
That Fferyllt there? Where are you at with your town game? I remember dramatically different play from you when you were town. This feels more like your scum game so far, content/contribution light. As town, you were a champion contributer.

- Bauss -
"Bauss is cooler than Rank." - Varsoon
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hey Hayato, let's all make a deal.

How about you guys lynch me today, then when I flip town you and Iceninja are autolynched on the following two days.

Are you up for it?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:06 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hey, I've been prodded, but I have a hangover. (Happy new year!)

I'll post in a few hours. (gathering thoughts)
Eek
!
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:38 am

Post by hayatoBL »

RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey Hayato, let's all make a deal.

How about you guys lynch me today, then when I flip town you and Iceninja are autolynched on the following two days.

Are you up for it?
No thanks.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:53 am

Post by hayatoBL »

@Everyone

Happy new year everyone.

It’s too early to make a compromise lynch. The replacement hasn’t come yet and I’m sure Mac will give another couple of days to allow those replacements to read and settle.

I know I have the latest join-date and comparing to all of you, I lack the experience. I don’t mind being disagreed with or being told that my argument is weak, but to be ignored is really frustrating.

Jon and Aegor, some of my posts need your response.

So, another post about RC might bore you. But, I have the feeling that people were ignoring my posts because I’m new (or perhaps my arguments were really BS). Flameaxe, Ice and frog were the few people who responded to my case.

Call me stubborn. But, in two of my other town-games, scum were in my hands, yet, I wasn’t convincing enough to lynch them. I’m weak in convincing others.

Though, I know I might be wrong about RC, but at least I won’t regret post-game not pushing my case properly.

I’ll try to organize my arguments properly. The least you can do is read it. No need to agree with it, just read it. Coming up…
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:55 am

Post by hayatoBL »

Here goes.

I suspect RadiantCowbells because:

1) Chose ICE, while Pie was the one who emitted the alignment-tell.

Pie posted , after which RC was convinced that Pie and ICE are scum-partners. In that post, Pie labelled three players as mafia, SoS, Meph and Ice. SoS and Meph RVS voted Pie, but Ice didn’t and thus that post is weird and looked suspicious. It could be seen as an allignment-tell, but Pie was the one who posted that suspicious post, not ICE.

But why vote ICE? If RC was wrong about ICE-Pie being partners, at least he could be right about Pie, who made the suspicious post. His vote should be on Pie.

When questioned about that, RC replied with:
Voting Pieguyn would put him on alert and make it harder to get tells from him. Voting IceNinja allows me to gauge Pie's reaction without risking him shutting down, which is a common town reaction to D1 pressure.
Two theories:

Either town-RC voted ICE to gauge reactions like he said

OR

Scum-RC voted ICE to avoid putting a serious vote on an already-moving-wagon which is Pie’s.

And notice how, by doing that RC ended RVS and gets town-cred? That's what RC was aiming for, I think.

2) Overly convinced about Pie-Ice being partners.

I’m OK with that being an early case. But still convinced about not one but TWO players being scum beause of a list….really??? Come on...

3) Stalling

Please ISO Radiant and look from 20th Dec until now. Point to me a post where he did any scum-hunting. RC’s behaviour matches a scum-partner of mine in another game. He knew, that no one is suspecting him, he got too comfortable and did nothing. This mirrored RC exactly. I’m sure he would behave differently, if he was pressured with multiple votes on him.

He ignored my vote and my case on .

His deal on post is clearly a bluff. He knew, I can’t decide for all of you. Even if I were to accept that deal, he knew you people won’t agree to that. His deal is a way of saying “I’m town because I’m not afraid of getting lynched to prove it”.

Why would town self-sacrifice himself, to get two other might-be-town (me and ICE in his perspective) lynched, when he could provide arguments to try and get us lynched? No. RC has no intention for the deal to happen. He's just saying that.

Conclusion: That deal is a bluff.

And no I’m not accepting that kind of deal. It's anti-town. Letting other scum to vote us allow them to distance from their vote.

Other lynch-candidates would be, Flameaxe, MME. I’m also willing to make a compromise-lynch on TunnelVision.

Yeah, I might need to elaborate on those lynch-candidates. I will, if I’m still alive Tomorrow. I haven’t the time as I’m preparing for a trip.

@Mac: I’m V/Laing until the 5th. So until then.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:18 am

Post by hayatoBL »

Screw what I have just said, let’s do this.

I accept your deal RC. I think I’m right, so let’s do this. That “deal” you made is scummy as hell. I’m pretty sure right now, you’re scum.

Those in doubt about RC being scum may lynch me first, then lynch RC Tomorrow. But don’t let him convince you Tomorrow, to not vote him. If he says something like “I couldn’t know that Hayato is town :( ”, don’t believe him.

Well, if he’s conf-town tomorrow because of an investigation, then of course don’t lynch him. Be flexible. :P

LET’S DO THIS!!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:31 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Done as dinner

Ignore any claims of inno investigations and lynch the two. They are both scum. Trust me, read past games with me, ny167 in particular. I have a long history of figuring out scum really early and being unable to get them lynched.

In other words, dont let Hayato and Ice live no matter what happens. There is at teh very least one scum between those two, and most likely two.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Flameaxe »

ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:31 am

Post by ICEninja »

RC is definitely not in my preferred lynch pile. The case is...alright, and I definitely don't like RC's "deal", but I'd only vote RC if it was deadline to prevent a no-lynch.

Deadline has been extended for now so we're good.

Flame, do you still feel your vote on me is justified?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Sure.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:26 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Is that RC case for real (363)?

And why are we trying to steer investigations?

And why haven't we lynched ICE yet?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:30 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 355, Aegor wrote:
In post 353, don_johnson wrote:can anyone with a town read on ICE sum it up for me?
I have not found any of his posts scummy.
Were you the dude who thought I backpedalled when I explained my early case? Were you one of the two guys defending ICE back then?
Eek
!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Remembrance »

@RC, okay.

@SoS: I would like your opinion on Hayato. Experiential is something you have with him.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:18 am

Post by ICEninja »

So why are people trying to lynch me again? Flame had one reason and it was incorrect, and MME's reasoning is based on my reaction to the worst attempt at a meta case I've ever seen?

I must be missing something.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:43 am

Post by don_johnson »

hayato: what did you need from me?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 357, ICEninja wrote:I've called him both jon and don by accident. I've dyslexiaed his name. Try searching both.
This bumped the count from 1 to 3, two of which is summed up with gut.

I'm happy where I am. Would move back to Heyato in a heartbeat after hearing his other lynch-candidates and the headdesk that happened earlier today. Currently I'm happier with the ICE vote, but they aren't too far apart.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”