Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Kagami »

Bro, you've thrice complained that it would be impossible for scum not to know about the weak stuff, and have even said that it would be "gamebreakingly bad modding" for that to be so. If you're wrong, that's one hell of an insult to pitoli. I think it's unlikely that you'd be willing to tell the mod off like that, especially since you've modded yourself and not without difficulty. The only way you could be sure you're not seriously insulting pitoli is if you are scum and you were indeed told about the weak modifier.

VOTE: bro

fwiw, I think pasch is scum too~
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

This is fucking idiotic. Scum are pushing my wagon either in response to Pasch or BRO because the stupid town can't figure out who the scum are if scum danced in front of them wearing nothing.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:24 pm

In post 450, Kagami wrote:Bro, you've thrice complained that it would be impossible for scum not to know about the weak stuff, and have even said that it would be "gamebreakingly bad modding" for that to be so. If you're wrong, that's one hell of an insult to pitoli. I think it's unlikely that you'd be willing to tell the mod off like that, especially since you've modded yourself and not without difficulty. The only way you could be sure you're not seriously insulting pitoli is if you are scum and you were indeed told about the weak modifier.

I am down with lynching BRO as well. Even if he is town, he is a fucktard so w/e.

VOTE: BROseidon
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

unvote
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Why are you unvoting?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't think bro is town but there's too many bro votes atm and i'm not really reading anything so i dunno why there's too many bro votes atm
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 450, Kagami wrote:Bro, you've thrice complained that it would be impossible for scum not to know about the weak stuff, and have even said that it would be "gamebreakingly bad modding" for that to be so. If you're wrong, that's one hell of an insult to pitoli. I think it's unlikely that you'd be willing to tell the mod off like that, especially since you've modded yourself and not without difficulty. The only way you could be sure you're not seriously insulting pitoli is if you are scum and you were indeed told about the weak modifier.

Where the fuck is this coming from.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 447, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 443, BROseidon wrote:lol falcon, your answers are kind of shit and you're either being kind of dense or not following my logic, let me lay it out for you:
Nice discredit.
It can come from both town or scum, but he chose one interpretation and ran with it.

Then he followed up on it in a way to check that assumption, and came to the conclusion that his initial assumption was right. I'm not getting why you aren't following that sequence of positions; it's not like it's hard.

You're second point is actually worth responding to (grats on that :P). However, he's likely working off the assumption that you'd look at his posts in some depth and try to figure out what he's gunning and, and try to figure out why town might interpret things a certain way. It's like my response to Muffin after he voted me; I looked back at what he was saying to try to gauge his trajectory. The fact that you didn't do the same and come to the same conclusion as him would set off alarm bells from a townDan, wouldn't it?

So yeah, can you give me more things that are worth my time? I'd appreciate it kthx.
That is dependent on the assumption that there is an ERROR in my statement where it isn't. Also, how does his "trajectory" on me make sense?
Sorry not sorry that you're heads stuck too far up your ass to see my logic.

And it's not dependent on their being an error. Everything in this game is relative. Ffery had a good quote in a dead thread about this.

His trajectory makes sense because I can track his thought process to see why he thinks that you're scum. Doesn't mean I agreed with him.

Until now.

I find it interesting that right after I push you there's suddenly people coming out of the woodwork to attack me.

VOTE: F-16

F-16/Kagami/x. I like Pie from earlier, but I'm not sure it makes sense with F-16 Kagami.

Muffin's town.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 448, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 445, BROseidon wrote:Kaze, I was thinking that scum were splitting votes on me/F-16, but F-16's shit answers are making me question that.
HOW THE FUCK ARE MY RESPONSES SHIT? YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING OVER AND OVER AND YOU ARE STILL NOT GETTING IT.
Your responses are shit b/c you're not tracking my reasoning, and then dancing around it.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Plum »

Kagami, please don't. Bro is almost certainly not a better vote than Pasch. Basides, your argument makes almost zero sense. Bro's point was that your belief depended on something that was very unlikely from a balance perspective. Why do you think Bro wouldn't take the small risk, if it was that, of insulting the Mod, if he genuinely believed something was unviable from a balance perspective and that it was relevant to Town assumptions about gamestate? Arrrrgh.
In post 452, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote: I am down with lynching BRO as well. Even if he is town, he is a fucktard so w/e.

No. Bad. Very bad. Make it stop.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Now re Kagami:

If I'm wrong, then pitoli can use that to improve her next game. I'm outspoken about what I think of game balance/modding; I've called multiple mods shit for stuff that's happened in there games (not sure if I ever said it to one of their faces, I definitely have openly bitched about LotR Mafia both to Empking and elsewhere on site). If pitoli didn't tell scum about weak, and it's a thing that could be reasonably used to find scum, that's a bad setup problem that got through a bunch of people.

And my modding issues had nothing to do with the setup. I modded a fucking open. I don't get why the fuck you'd bring this up here.

Nice try swooping in right as I'm on F-16. Gg no re.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 459, Plum wrote:

Kagami, please don't. Bro is almost certainly not a better vote than Pasch. Basides, your argument makes almost zero sense. Bro's point was that your belief depended on something that was very unlikely from a balance perspective. Why do you think Bro wouldn't take the small risk, if it was that, of insulting the Mod, if he genuinely believed something was unviable from a balance perspective and that it was relevant to Town assumptions about gamestate? Arrrrgh.
In post 452, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote: I am down with lynching BRO as well. Even if he is town, he is a fucktard so w/e.

No. Bad. Very bad. Make it stop.
Kagami just tipped her hand.

She's either a lot less good that people have been giving her credit for, or she's scum trying to protect a buddy.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:43 pm

In post 457, BROseidon wrote:Sorry not sorry that you're heads stuck too far up your ass to see my logic.

And it's not dependent on their being an error. Everything in this game is relative. Ffery had a good quote in a dead thread about this.

His trajectory makes sense because I can track his thought process to see why he thinks that you're scum. Doesn't mean I agreed with him.

Until now.

I find it interesting that right after I push you there's suddenly people coming out of the woodwork to attack me.

VOTE: F-16

F-16/Kagami/x. I like Pie from earlier, but I'm not sure it makes sense with F-16 Kagami.

Muffin's town.
You are completely evading my question and throwing around vague bullshit like "everything in the game is relative." There was one person that attacked you. Who are these "people" coming out of the woodwork? Plum was happy to say that your shitlord logic is making sense because for whatever reason it seems like town are buying into your arguments.

How is Muffin town? Because he unvoted you?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:45 pm

In post 459, Plum wrote:No. Bad. Very bad. Make it stop.
Why is it bad. He is spending a massive amount of time discrediting me and acting like he is King fucking BROseidon in his fuck-all-rationality castle sitting on his mighty throne acting like a fucktard.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Given you/Kagami/X scum, muffin wouldn't unvote there.

People is really just Kagami. Still, the timing on that attack is, like, classic chainsaw.

And you just misrepped Plum's point.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 460, BROseidon wrote:Now re Kagami:

If I'm wrong, then pitoli can use that to improve her next game. I'm outspoken about what I think of game balance/modding; I've called multiple mods shit for stuff that's happened in there games (not sure if I ever said it to one of their faces, I definitely have openly bitched about LotR Mafia both to Empking and elsewhere on site). If pitoli didn't tell scum about weak, and it's a thing that could be reasonably used to find scum, that's a bad setup problem that got through a bunch of people.

And my modding issues had nothing to do with the setup. I modded a fucking open. I don't get why the fuck you'd bring this up here.

Nice try swooping in right as I'm on F-16. Gg no re.
I searched your posts and saw nothing that looked like this. In the LotR game, you point out that the balance was bad and that gollum was unkillable, you do not tell Empking that he is a terrible mod.

I said nothing bad about your modding, only that you should recognize it isn't easy. I don't get this reaction.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by BROseidon »

What I'm saying is a balance point, not a modding point.

Implicit in calling the balance bad is saying that the mod/reviewers fucked up.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Kagami »

You can't possibly believe that saying someone's game is imbalanced carries the same connotation as telling them they are a terrible mod.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Part of being a good mod is balancing a game, no?

Yeah, I'm harsher with my words here than I was to Emp or to Monkeyman (just checked, I did go off on him a bit for one of his mistakes in Calvin and Hobbes in the dead QT), but the point stands. What I'm saying is true, and if pitoli fucked that up, then she fucked up.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 459, Plum wrote:...

The risk isn't small from town perspective, though. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that scum didn't know about it, or they would have reacted to it in the thread. I only recently realized there's a flavor-based reason for the weak modifier, which requires knowledge of the manga, and that there's a strong chance there's an additional mechanic that scum would likely be told about, or I would persist in the belief that scum couldn't have been told about it.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 469, Kagami wrote:The risk isn't small from town perspective, though. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that scum didn't know about it, or they would have reacted to it in the thread. I only recently realized there's a flavor-based reason for the weak modifier, which requires knowledge of the manga, and that there's a strong chance there's an additional mechanic that scum would likely be told about, or I would persist in the belief that scum couldn't have been told about it.
You're just being wrong at this point.

Standard scum response would be to feign ignorance. Claiming weak would have been akin to claiming miller/PGO, which is explicitly none-standard play.

I don't see what's so hard about this.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by BROseidon »

This fits nicely into the narrative of scum-Kagami gambiting and trying to discredit me catching onto why something she hoped would be an auto-towntell isn't actually a town tell.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:14 pm

In post 464, BROseidon wrote:Given you/Kagami/X scum, muffin wouldn't unvote there.

People is really just Kagami. Still, the timing on that attack is, like, classic chainsaw.

And you just misrepped Plum's point.
I didn't misrep anything. If you are town, you really need to work on your communication skills. I'll just tell you honestly, you are the most uncharismatic player I've ever had the misfortune to play with. You don't attempt to understand anyone's arguments. You just keep bullshitting like you know everything and go into vague generalities like "depends" and shut down discussion. You never really engaged anything I said calling my arguments shit or undermining them, not to mention discrediting me. All I am asking is for you to use your brain and actually understand what I am saying.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

These votes on Bro need to stop in a hurry. Goodness gracious.

Votecount, please~
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Kagami »

He only has 4, I think. Not cause for alarm even if muffin had stayed on.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”