penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:01 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Back-up mod penguin_alien here posting vote counts

We arrive at the base of the cliff. This is one of the only locations where hard hats will be worn. There is an awful lot of debris around the base of the cliff, the large chunks of rock that have fallen from the cliff... however they are so large that no known hard hat will help you should one fall on your head. The boulders are actually better to look at to work out the geological history of the area for safety reasons... more on that later

Official Vote Count 2.3TSO (1): PinkMittens
toolenduso (1): Naio
PinkMittens (3): toolenduso, TSO, shos
shos (1): Jingle

Not Voting (4): Taylor, JacobSavage, Titus, Kazekirimaru

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

V/LA: TSO through TBD

Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-10 20:00:00)

Last edited by Guyett on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:26 am

Post by shos »

^^^ this guy with the VC needs rope
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

I'm in too many games and a couple have suffered. It's not an excuse, just an explanation. Part of it too is linking up with mastin but I've been behind on catching him up since he was away.

Truth is I spent yesterday and today watching Supernatural and playing Skyrim because I'm a lazy butt. I'm still here and I'm sorry I'm being useless.

As far as reads go, I'm on tool and pink mittens. Jingle looks much better than EK did but I'm very wary of that because I know he plays a good scum game. I actually want to figure out if EK was just bad town or actually scum.

In any case, I want tool dead today. He's scum and I know it. I tried to explain what I've seen. Its hard when my head isn't entirely in the game. Being Guyett's first game it wouldn't be right to replace out. So I will put in more time for this just not today.

VOTE: tool
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

ETL, I am in agreement with solving Jingle/EK. I would like you to take the lead in solving him as it would help me get a read on your slot and mastin as well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by PinkMittens »

I've had a little cold. I'll give my input on the last few pages, answer any questions and redo my case against TSO first thing in the morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Unvote PinkMittens. He's probably town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by shos »

why?

ETL, you keep saying you know he is scum, do you KNOW it, or think it? if think, then repeat why please

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Not sure I support the PM vote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Titus »

@Shos, His meta matches for now. I doubt a newbie like him (as judged by join date although he has experience elsewhere) could fake it so well.

I'll check tool tomorrow.

@Kaze, who do you support as a good candidate for lynching?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by shos »

?
What meta?
I was gonna go check but he has only 1 game, newbie with few posts. What meta?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Meta from that game. Look at the early introductions. Questions to the group. Here, skimming the Iso again, questions to the group.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by shos »

....one game is not enough. Also, you have no scum game to compare.

Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 558, Titus wrote: @Kaze, who do you support as a good candidate for lynching?
I'm back on tool, honestly. His play here, now that I'm comparing ISOs and such, feels a lot like his play in the Newbie game ETL modded where he was scum and I was town. Plus his "Christmas vote" on CooLDoG just...makes me cringe. I must admit my NK analysis earlier today was rubbish, though. Don't know what I was thinking. Still.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 am

Post by Titus »

Kazr, why do you feel the meta is similar? What vote is the Christmas vote? Why is it so bad? What post is your NK analysis on? If that analysis was off, why can't the meta analysis?

Shos, all accurate statements, usually. Yet the pattern just is too close to be anything but town. If he lurks or does something scummy, I will reasses. What is your beat on TSO, Kaze?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:34 am

Post by shos »

Alright ive been thinking about this game on the way back home from work, and the word
discredit
hummed my head.

Pm needs rope, take out your flashlights !! It is a loooooong, dark, scary tunnel ahead of us

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

Shos, my light is shining on you. Answer my question. What do you feel about TSO/Kaze?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:58 am

Post by penguin_alien »

One thing that immediately jumps out when looking at the cliff is the odd hexagonal shape columns clearly visible on the face of the cliff. This is reminiscent of the shape of the Giants Causeway (seen below). This hexagonal shape is the result of cooling of magma and the orientation of the columns indicates that the cliff at Drumadoon is a Sill rather than a Dyke. The second image shows the process of the formation of hexagonal cooling patterns.

Official Vote Count 2.4TSO (1): PinkMittens
toolenduso (2): Naio, Taylor
PinkMittens (3): toolenduso, TSO, shos
shos (1): Jingle

Not Voting (3): JacobSavage, Titus, Kazekirimaru

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

V/LA: TSO through TBD

Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-10 20:00:00)

Last edited by Guyett on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:01 am

Post by PinkMittens »

Thoughts/questions regarding the last few pages:
Spoiler:
In post 497, toolenduso wrote: It's not that you weren't voting for your second scumread. It's that you left a back door open for your second scumread and then hopped on when it looked like a wagon on him would succeed, and then he flipped town.

On TSO: Pink's case against TSO seems to me to basically be "he's making bad arguments, therefore he's scum" and seems to still be at least partially a policy lynch. I don't buy that, and in fact TSO's interactions with Pink make him seem more towny to me because he seems to have real conviction behind his push.

@Shos: Wtf? No, seriously, why have you been hopping around so much and why did you vote jingle after his first catch-up post?

@ETL
and Mastin
: Is your scum read against me based on the same case from yesterday?
Stating that someone is your second scum read essentially means that you are willing, or close to willing, to vote them. That’s kinda what you want to do with your scum reads.

Also, you seriously need to start posting actual content over simply asking easy questions to everyone, looks like you're just trying to avoid taking a stance. Tell me your reads, explain why and vote someone!

In post 519, Jingle wrote:I don't see Kaze as scum trying to game the system incorrectly for towncred. I do see Kaze as town trying to game the system for a confscum. It is certain from Guy's reaction that Kaze was trying to game the system somehow. I also have to admit this is flavored by my experience with him being solely in marathons, but this looks remarkably like town-kaze from those games. Added to that the gut-town feel his posts are pinging in me, I'm not gonna get behind his lynch.
In post 521, Jingle wrote:And the meta I'm using is personality. He seemed arrogant enough to pull the same kind of thinking here. Particularly, the gambit seems to be well within his style, or what I would expect his style to be. That I know he has a hydra with ETL only furthers this for me. Basically, I expect that he plays in a manner very similar to Majiffy, where he doesn't particularly try to look town to the other players and does his own thing, assuming he'll be able to talk his way out of whatever corners pop up. I think that is in line with his play here. Do you disagree with any of that, or that I could have learned that from my admittedly limited experience with him? Does anyone with more experience with him care to claim that I'm wrong about his character and give me examples?
I will say that Kaze indeed tries to play like this as scum (I've done a lil' metaing). That being said, I think most of his posts feel genuine so far and I agree with your read.

In post 562, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 558, Titus wrote: @Kaze, who do you support as a good candidate for lynching?
I'm back on tool, honestly. His play here, now that I'm comparing ISOs and such, feels a lot like his play in the Newbie game ETL modded where he was scum and I was town. Plus his "Christmas vote" on CooLDoG just...makes me cringe. I must admit my NK analysis earlier today was rubbish, though. Don't know what I was thinking. Still.
Glad that you can see the issues with the nk analysis, could you try to make a more concrete case for tool? He feels off/scummy to me as well so I definitely know what you mean, but there are so many people who seem to be ok lynching him without much factual reasoning and no one really objects about it. It just seems too easy, much like cool yesterday.

In post 563, Titus wrote:Kazr, why do you feel the meta is similar? What vote is the Christmas vote? Why is it so bad? What post is your NK analysis on? If that analysis was off, why can't the meta analysis?

Shos, all accurate statements, usually. Yet the pattern just is too close to be anything but town. If he lurks or does something scummy, I will reasses. What is your beat on TSO, Kaze?
X-mas vote is #400. Kaze’s post NK is on #414, think it being terrible is the only thing me+Shos has agreed on for the last few pages. I’ll let Kaze answer the rest.

My play being that obvious feels a bit sad, but I guess the result is what matters. Once Kaze has responded, could you tell me about your feelings on TSO?

Shos posts:
Spoiler:
In post 541, shos wrote:
In post 456, T S O wrote:I'm prefacing this with a rant, because it has to be said.

Sidebar for shos:

this is how you do spoilers, TSO! lol
starting with this post, I think. if I find that I need to, I'll go back to read earlier.
So firstly, UNVOTE: . I'm not sure who I was last voting(you'll get it soon TSO no worries) but in case it was you, unvote..
I dunno if you've picked up my gameplay for the last few games: I've been sick on reaction testing lately. some times I do it more coarsely than others. This one, here, with the vote hopping, quoting myself with nonsense sentences and jumping, flipping 180s, riding a rollercoaster to my ass, well all these are provoking measures. This post - even if it is just one post in all the game - shows me that it was worth being an ass for a while.
Blatant AtE=townread, cool story. Claiming reaction test without explaining it in detail is just an unversial/scummy way of dodging poor votes.
You are right; you are terribly right. My play in this game hasn't been superb - I mean, in certain posts you can definitely see my head crumbing together everything I can and stuff, realy thinking it thorouhgly and investing time and energy, but in others, well, no. this is half reaction testing and half, well, I'm busy. Irrelevant stuff->
Other superactive games and reallife work and gf and shit kept my mind troubled

So TLDR: reaction tests, however long, stupid etc they are, work. A good townread on TSO is now welcome on my lap. I still maintain Naio's newtownread from before - nothing's changed and I'm not lynching these two for the while. KAze's case is debatable, but it is debatable in the future, if he lives, and if we need to debate it. so here's three people that are 150% off the lynchlist.
Why would scum lynch Kaze when we have a conf.town? This is the second time you come to this conclusion, it was flawed then, it's flawed now.
In post 543, shos wrote:
In post 406, Benmage wrote:B.A.
I find myself agreeing with myself.
post 414 is wrong in its basis. killing benmage was not means to lynch you; no sane town is going to lynch you anytime soon, I guess. The good part in this is that the two dead guys are Vanilla Townies, so we really haven't lost that much. shame on benmage though he really was obvtown.. :/
What is your reason for bringing this up? Why do you want to discuss PRs? We already have one PR gone, how do you know that we have a significant amount left?
My snifit townread is strong enough to not point at him for voting tool, but well, I still dislike that
Have you paid zero attention to the game for the last 10 pages, or is this some shitty attempt to make anyone doubt that Snifit/Titus is conf.town?
In post 545, shos wrote: interesting fact I took along the way: we hammered. in a game with plurality. that's...what does that mean? I mean if I were scum, knowing about plurality, I would stay the fuck off any mislynch at all..and actually - now that I'm looking at the wagon on him - these are MANY of my townreads, all except for taylor and except for Pinkmittens. and Pink is the one who mentioned the plurality. it doesn't make sense.

there are too many townies.
Pink's 435 is void of anything interesting. the last line, maybe, but the last three votes on the CD wagon were all from 1 conftown, 1 unlynchable, and 1 townread whose vote *lead* the rise so he's not guilty of it in any way. that's really odd. I bet guyett is watching and having fun. gotta love you mod. gotta hate you too sometimes.. :lol:
So now you're townreading tool? Wasn't he ~null/leaning scum just a bit earlier in this post? That wagon rose way too quickly, and conveniently enough you and tool were the ones jumping on it right then.
PM's doesn't work well with me. except the part where she's sheeping me of course.
Explain why. I've had it with your one-liners/votes without an ounce of reasoning.
the amount of not-so-rightful discredit in 437 is horrifying, and my vote must reallllllly have pissed you off, TSO, sorry :P
Why don't you get a room? Why would town apologize for voting someone who purposely have avoided doing anything useful for the majority of the game?
Pink:
who are your
TOWN
reads?
Snifit/titus is obvtown to everyone but you. Naio is town as fuck. I’m think Kaze is town, and I was leaning town on you+Taylor, but the last few pages have definitely made me doubt that (esp. the read on you). I was leaning scum on EK, but I like Jingle so far, ~null now.
I have to say, TSO's post made me look at PM's first few posts, and it
looks
like it's at least half serious, and that's really stupid and forced, and I dunno what to infer from it. in my gamestart post(the real content post) I simply ignored those posts, but perhaps I shouldn't have. it really does seem that PM mudslings a lot,
Yes, lets just do RVS votes for 5 pages instead. I wonder who that’d benefit.
and post 78 is really just the popular names.
Oh yeah, do notice how I was the first person voting/accusing tool. Do notice that no one ever mentioned cool as suspicious before this post. Popular names my ass. Amusing to see that you try to re-use the bs TSO wrote, despite me already refuting it, you seem to get along so very well!
92 doesn't fit with that readlist too.
Yes it does. Get back to me when your scumreads are strong on p4.
In post 132, PinkMittens wrote:Either way I think we have at least one scum in tool, cool & shos.
What made you do the link between these three?
If you manage to read through the entire post why is fairly obvious. You're all on a opportunistic/bad wagon, Naio. Naio doesn’t appear scummy, he’s just appears to be a newbie and possibly a quick+easy misslynch. I don't see three town missing that, I don't see three scum not being tempted.
PM
: please go to post and say what you have for the quotes regarding post 375. the responses in 467 are poor. rephrase, rethink, dunno, do that. "discredit" - you use that word so much - I don't think you know what it means, lol.
It was a post written in two minutes after I glanced through the thread, it’s obviously not good, but I’ve explained the thoughts I had writing it and that’s what you’re going to get. I evidently know that far better than you/TSO what the word discredit means. That being said, I am glad that I’m not the only one finding it annoying when the word gets used where it doesn't fit, cause I sure as hell was when I read through TSO's crap for the tenth time.
gonna lol @ 463 go play poker :P
More buddying, how cute. Absolutely nothing in #463 makes any sense.

I reaaaally don’t see two unconfirmed townies trusting each other enough to buddy as much as TSO and shos, does anyone see that conversation as normal? Seems a bit too obvious for two scum as well, should be one scum there. Shos play for the last few pages has been really strange, constant votes and no reasoning whatsoever. Claiming “reaction test” without even explaining what you were looking for is just such an easy excuse for scummy behavior. Jingles case in #515 seems decent, but I still think TSO is the more likely one. I will however go look a bit more at Shos.

TSO case coming up next...
PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:14 am

Post by PinkMittens »

TSO case:
Initial selfvoting:

Spoiler:
In post 56, T S O wrote:
Vote: mastin

Unvote:
Vote: TSO
Selfvoting. Why? Understandably people are curious, and you get several questions about it.
In post 88, T S O wrote:
In post 59, Benmage wrote:^Yeah.. I've seen scum enter trying to appear "cutesy".. with rando things liek self votes.... This lynch is a go.
Yeah, I did my best to appear "cutesy" but it just didn't work.

Come on, Benmage.
In post 71, Kazekirimaru wrote:Actually, never mind. Forgot Minis actually required a public VT PM.

Well, damn it.
What does this change at all?
In post 98, T S O wrote:
In post 93, Benmage wrote:
In post 88, T S O wrote:
In post 59, Benmage wrote:^Yeah.. I've seen scum enter trying to appear "cutesy".. with rando things liek self votes.... This lynch is a go.
Yeah, I did my best to appear "cutesy" but it just didn't work.

Come on, Benmage.
Ignoring the linguistics... why did you selfvote?
Reactions, of course.
Reactions, so essentially you don’t want to answer, cool. If this is a reaction test I think we’re way past that now, so why not clarify it more if you have a legit reason for self-voting?
In post 133, T S O wrote:My posts are always short, they/re never unclear, and it got reactions I wanted off Ben.
What reactions? If those are scummy, why aren’t you voting him?
In post 219, T S O wrote:Gm, I really have no interest in arguing with you, but suffice it to say you were shocking in Lock n' Stock so save your trash talk for when you actually play well.

Kaze's post is crap and I'm leaning Kaze-scum ATM.

Shos, I was basically trying to be an antagonising useless fuck and get reactions. Ben immediately jumped for it, which reads badly.
So, it reads badly that he questions a self-vote for no apparent reason? How is it strange that you jump someone who purposely is an “antagonizing useless fuck”?
It’s the third time someone pesters you about your reaction test, and you still can’t give a valid explanation for it. Why is town unable to explain their actions? What are you scared about?

TSO's case on Kaze:

Spoiler:
In post 139, T S O wrote:I'm not accusing you of doing it, I'm saying I don't think you're conftown. I do think you're town, but not to Benmage-level of CONFTOWN EXALTATION
So, he’s townreading Kaze. Cool. Except why did you try to undermine your own town read right before that? Conveniently not mentioning that you actually read him as town before you’re questioned about it. This isn't TSO simply mentioning that he doesn't think Kaze is conf.town, it's him spending half of his posts so far trying to ensure that he doesn't get read that way over doing any attempts at looking for scum.
In post 128, T S O wrote:If Benmage is scum, Kaze too is scum.
Zero reason for coming to this conclusion. Do you have any reason for saying that but to discredit Benmage and Kaze? If Benmage reacted badly to your reaction test AND him flipping gives us another scum, why aren’t you voting him?
In post 134, T S O wrote:
In post 131, toolenduso wrote:
I can dig it. But how would Kaze be scum?

And do you have any strong scum reads or town reads?
My reads will come soon.

I think Kaze is good enough to easily pull a stunt like that and I can see Benmage being arrogant enough to clear his buddy.
Further pushing for that Kaze isn’t conf.town. Kaze is the strongest townread by essentially everyone else at this stage.

Claims to have reads coming soon, we never see any.
In post 135, T S O wrote:Notice VT PM is not up ---> PM Guyett ---> ask someone and don't respond until Guyett does ---> soak towncred.
I guess the absurd conclusion that “if Benmage is scum Kaze is too” isn’t enough, you have to make another flawed conclusion (see Kazes response ->). You are making faulty claims in an attempt to drag your own town read through the mud? Why do you want that so badly?
In post 219, T S O wrote:Gm, I really have no interest in arguing with you, but suffice it to say you were shocking in Lock n' Stock so save your trash talk for when you actually play well.

Shos, I was basically trying to be an antagonising useless fuck and get reactions. Ben immediately jumped for it, which reads badly.
So, Kaze’s post is crap and you’re leaning Kaze scum now while he was a townread in your previous post (#139)? What was this incredibly scummy post that instantly made you do a 180 on Kaze? I’m isoing him, and I just can’t find it unless it’s him saying that he’s prepared to vote you (). What an excellent reason to change your read entirely, voting you now is obviously completely unreasonable (a selfvote and two false conclusions is essentially your content at this stage, and you even admit that you've tried to be an "antagonising useless fuck"). OMGUS.

His other votes:

Benmage:

Spoiler:
So, he never votes Benmage, but I believe these posts can be considered pretty close to one:
In post 133, T S O wrote:My posts are always short, they/re never unclear, and it got reactions I wanted off Ben.

What was this in response to? Essentially all the reasons he gives is that “Benmage jumped his selfvote” which we can see in:
In post 57, Benmage wrote:
unvote vote TSO

T S O can you link me a town game where you ever self voted.
Everyone else essentially considers Benmage a strong town-read at this stage, and that his posts so far makes sense, but to TSO the fact that he questions his self-vote is enough to scumread him? Wouldn't it be strange if no one did question you, when you (as already stated) admit to being "an antagonising useless fuck". I just can’t see how he can come to that conclusion, OMGUS? Why doesn’t he vote for him, despite voicing suspicions for him in several posts (and his only vote being on himself)? Benmage later flips town.

Snifit:

Spoiler:
In post 254, T S O wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Snifit

Now that's a response which deserves a vote.
His first real vote. This actually starts a fair bit earlier, in #150 Snifit builds a case and votes TSO:
In post 150, snifit wrote:Mittens isn't scum. Had a little gut from the early posts but more recent posts are a townie mindset.

I rescind my claim of toolend being obv. town but I maintain that his reaction to mastin is null. More recently, he's trying to be useful in which is good. His rubs me the wrong way but that might just be because TSO is scum.
To expand, I had a strong gut reaction to tool on the first-second page. When I get a gut reaction I try to figure out why. Sometimes I come up with a good reason but sometimes I have to stretch. I'm willing to be wrong about him.

People still voting Naio are either scum or haven't played with noob town before. Or just aren't reading the game.

Everything about TSO is awful. I'm having trouble reading any of his posts at face value. Self-vote, then the obvious posturing when Benmage calls him on it, then the useless warnings about Kaze and Benmage.
VOTE: T S O

@shos
Who's scum?
And again mentions that he finds TSO scummy in:
In post 229, snifit wrote:Struggling for something to post about. shos has been goodposting so that's good to see. The tool wagon seriously needs to die. It's holding the game back. At the very least I'd like to see why people think he's scum--Mittens, for one, is at least honest that it's a shitty wagon. I guess it's the biggest wagon and people are lazy as fuck? This is town is much better than that.

TSO needs rope but no one else seems to care enough. I liked shos' points about goodmorning so
VOTE: goodmorning

@Cooldog
What's your read on goodmorning? And why are you voting for someone who's not getting lynched?
Which TSO immediately jumps at:
In post 230, T S O wrote:Are you going to wagon hop and sheep reasoning the whole game?
Where he’s accusing Snifit of wagon-hopping and sheeping all game. It’s fairly obvious that this simply is a misrep. Snifit hasn’t been terribly active, but he’s been putting out more content than TSO so far, and even has an original case on him in #150. So, what could the actual reason be for jumping Snifit? Oh yeah, Snifit was going after TSO.

The discussion between Snifit and TSO then goes back and forth and concludes in:
In post 253, snifit wrote:You could only think that if you think I'm asking specific people specific questions at random. Or if you ignored how I've objected to the tool wagon from the start. It seems you agree with me that your accusations are bullshit though; you've rephrased your attack into something that's more of a judgement call rather than something that's demonstrably wrong.
Unfortunately for you, you've shown us no original reasoning yourself.
(PS original reasoning is overrated)

More interestingly, what's your purpose in attacking me?
In post 254, T S O wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Snifit

Now that's a response which deserves a vote.
How does that response deserve a vote? There’s nothing remotely strange with Snifits posts, infact he comes to exactly the same conclusions that I do reading through that conversation. Why is TSO accusing Snifit of not having any original reasoning, when he has none? Why is he attacking Snifit? I just can’t seem to find a valid reason for it, bar OMGUS. After this vote TSO immediately drops the case vs Snifit and goes after Kaze instead. It’s only when Snifit keeps pushing the case that TSO feels the need to accuse Snifit again:
In post 266, snifit wrote:When you waste everyone's time by quoting something and responding "lololololol", you're telling everyone that your post has no merit.
TSO already admitted that accusing me of 'only sheeping' is complete bullshit. You should probably not start.
Your reading comprehension is poor. When a sentence starts with "I guess" and finishes with a question mark, it is not a declarative sentence. I was hypothesizing that the reason tool's wagon was still around was that the town was lazy. Good Lord.
Yes, I think people are more likely to have an opinion on people that are voting for them.
If you can't imagine a world where someone self-votes for NINE FUCKING DAYS and then asks someone if they have a problem with it is not antagonizing, you have a very poor imagination.
Likewise, if you don't think it's reasonable for anyone to be voting for TSO at this point, you do not live in reality.

ooooorrrr you're just scum
In post 269, T S O wrote:I accepted that accusing you of sheeping was wrong?

You lying, scummy hypocrite
He then proceeds to keep voting Snifit once he becomes conf.town (#290), without even being clear on what the Desperado role actually does. Hell, simply coming to the conclusion that it’s a 50/50 shot is strange, a role like that would be close to entirely useless, yet he tries to convince town that this is the case. Another faulty reasoning behind a vote, yet he doesn’t unvote Snifit even after the mod confirms that there’s absolutely no way that Snifit is scum.

Kaze reads:

Spoiler:
It’s already been stated earlier, but TSO changed his reads from town Kaze:
In post 139, T S O wrote:I'm not accusing you of doing it, I'm saying I don't think you're conftown. I do think you're town, but not to Benmage-level of CONFTOWN EXALTATION
To scum Kaze:

After Kaze voted him. He didn’t keep pursuing this case or any of the sort, it's entirely quiet until Kaze once again votes him:
In post 256, Kazekirimaru wrote:Here, have a vote.

Which immediately prompts TSO to once again call Kaze out as scum:
In post 262, T S O wrote:
In post 256, Kazekirimaru wrote:Here, have a vote.

And this is why he's in no way conftown.
But he then drops it once again. Seems like voting TSO is the only way to make him scumread you.

EK:

Spoiler:
So far he hasn’t even once mentioned or looked into EK, but the second it votes him
In post 418, Emerald Kitty wrote:
In post 412, T S O wrote:
In post 402, Benmage wrote:VOTE: cooldog

tso stop being a fucking child tomorrow

-------#
Yaaay! Depression is for children.
I don't like you.
In post 413, shos wrote:well.
so uh, the benmage kill didn't change anything in my reads since he was obvtown to me; but I understand that kill since he was a practically very wide-spread townread.
the cooldog townflip is disappointing, but I really think we can learn something from it: especially because there were TWELVE people in town at the time. the odds that there is no scum on the wagon are very slim imo; so that gives us a pool. now it may not matter much but in the future, we must remember to use this detail - whenever there's a mislynch D1, there's probably scum on the wagon..

so I'm gonna go and hit the first vote
VOTE: TSO

what was 412 for?
I agree with this vote actually.

The defeatist attitude is very annoying. His AtE is scummy as fuck and normally AtE isn't a scum tell by itself for me, but all of this I don't get good vibes from
He immediately has something to say about their play:
In post 421, T S O wrote:Let me think, hmm.

I genuinely do not give a fuck what you think of me, EK, but your fucking horrific reasoning for voting basically sums up your play.

PM:

Spoiler:
The same regarding me, so far he hasn’t even once scumread or even mentioned me, but the second I vote him
In post 428, PinkMittens wrote:TSO. His play makes more sense as scum than town (but doesn't really make much sense as either), and he’s being purposely anti-town. Scum will never nk him, and he can't be around for endgame, meaning that he needs to be lynched. Better to do that sooner than later (less info now than later), so I think he's the best lynch right now, just unfortunate is that we didn’t do that yesterday.

I’m immediately the biggest scum in the game, #431 and all subsequent posts.
In post 431, T S O wrote:
In post 429, shos wrote:Pink, what are your reads?
Taylor, waiting for yours too with thoughts please

IMO EK is atm bussing TSO.
You mean PinkMittens, who openly admits there's nothing on me but is pushing a policy lynch.

Come on, shos.
Until he gets townread by a large amount of people, then he suddenly loses interest in pushing it. Something he's done a lot previously (essentially every case so far), and something he himself claims is scummy:
In post 458, T S O wrote:This is the only decent posts that PinkMittens made in the whole game, but there was no follow-up on the push on tool. If I made a huge case on a player, I'd push the damn thing hard. PinkMittens didn't, and the only reason I can think of is that one mislynch is the same as the next.
It seems like the only way TSO has of finding scum is to go after people who votes him. That might make a very slight amount of sense if he actually acted town, but with him self-voting, using AtE and even admitting to being an “antagonizing useless fuck” (#219), how is it remotely scummy that people vote him? He’s literally not even mentioning several players for the large majority of the game (Naio, tool, EK & me) and the only thing we had in common was that we didn’t vote for him/call him scummy. What reason could town possibly have for only making cases towards people who accuse him, and not actually caring about finding scum outside that circle?

His actions towards the end of D-1:

Spoiler:
Once Snifit becomes an accepted conf.town TSO becomes quiet again, merely jumping out to say:
In post 306, T S O wrote:I don't fucking believe it
In response to Kaze voting him, so still no remote interest in anything but people going after him.

He then proceeds to selfvote, do a bunch of AtE and give up in:
In post 379, T S O wrote:Just popping into say that yes, my lynch is perfectly okay. Never mind snifit being an absolute moron (Jacob play the game? What the actual fuck do you put in your formula bottle), never mind shos completely u-turning on me, don't mind any of that.

Unvote

No time and no energy. Fuck it shos, I knew this guy would immediately start a hate lynch of retribution, but I expected better from you.
In post 380, T S O wrote:And when I flip Town, I genuinely would not be surprised if scum avoid nk'ing snifit. Yeah, that bad.
In post 383, T S O wrote:Kazekirimaru.

In fairness, you showcased my point beautifully.
In post 384, T S O wrote:I could also get behind a Kaze vote but I actually want to flip at this stage

yay bipolarism!
In post 390, T S O wrote:
In post 388, shos wrote:we're definitely not lynching kaze.
TSO, I never u-flipped on you, you're confusing games, you were always scum this game :D

and this selfvote again, I think you're doing it to AtE by now
It's 100% AtE, it's Town not really caring. I'm basically fucking educating you on what happens when someone doesn't care anymore.
I guess town might do this if they’ll inevitably die, but TSO isn’t even the one with the most votes at this stage (Taylor is). He makes no attempt of finding scum, the only thing on his mind is the fact that he has the second most votes in the game and he makes it very clear how unhappy he is. Still without having any intention of either explaining his actions or finding scum. What town gives up over the fact that he gets three votes? What town cares so much about this that they forget any attempts at scumhunting?

Shos interactions:

Spoiler:
Past this point he makes a horrible case against me, that essentially just consists of him purposely misinterpreting my posts (won’t include that entire wall, already responded to it in ), and throws a whole lot of AtE at Shos to make him unvote.
TSO, I never u-flipped on you, you're confusing games, you were always scum this game :D

It's 100% AtE, it's Town not really caring. I'm basically fucking educating you on what happens when someone doesn't care anymore.
In post 379, T S O wrote:Just popping into say that yes, my lynch is perfectly okay. Never mind snifit being an absolute moron (Jacob play the game? What the actual fuck do you put in your formula bottle), never mind shos completely u-turning on me, don't mind any of that.

Unvote

No time and no energy. Fuck it shos, I knew this guy would immediately start a hate lynch of retribution, but I expected better from you.
In post 456, T S O wrote:I'm prefacing this with a rant, because it has to be said.

Sidebar for shos:

Unvote

Spoiler:
The first game I ever played with you was Mini 1462, way back in 2013. And I was pretty shit at that time, basically sheeping stronger players. In that game, you proved yourself to be one of them, and my estimation of you was high. And you more or less maintained that, until I saw you playing here. I'm giving it to you straight because I'm not fully sure you're scum and you need to hear this. Your play here is fucking awful. You of all people should know that my non-posting here isn't a scumtell; it's a sign of me being lazy and demotivated. I don't understand what you're trying to achieve with your bullshit trolling play. Mindless vote-hopping? What the fuck is this?

And I've been reaching out to you the whole game and you don't want to sync with me. I've shown you scum in #431 and #432. I've complained in #379. YOU KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE #369 IS GENUINE. You were in Mala's Medical Mafia with me. It's the exact same situation. You were wrong there, and you're wrong here too. What I'm starting to think is that you know you're wrong but you're not motivated enough to flip your reads on their head. That's what you need to do here. You know when I get into a game I can be useful but you also know when I'm not I'm a terrible, terrible player. You haven't asked me any useful questions, you haven't tried to talk to me, asked for reads, nothing. You're just standing there and getting manipulated and you don't even notice.

You still have posted NOTHING substantial on me being scummy, you still haven't gone after PinkMittens once, you still haven't done anything. You watched PinkMittens violently sidestep to avoid questions and changed your vote back so fast I'm nearly convinced you were trying to fake paranoia and you're just terrible at doing it. At this stage I'm basically done with you. If you want to actually look Town, if you want to actually contribute, it's time to step up. Otherwise, take a back seat and watch the Town crumble.]
In post 461, T S O wrote:Now, that's everything before the CoolDog lynch. I'll probably go through his other 4 posts later, but there's one that stuck with me:
In post 437, PinkMittens wrote:
In post 436, T S O wrote:I've shown the game scum in you. Keep trying to discredit me though, it amuses me how you flail when you're caught.
I don't really see how I can discredit you better than you do yourself.
shos, go to fucking Specsavers if you were convinced to vote me because of this. PinkMittens doesn't even deny discrediting me! That's yet another slip.

This is really blatant, by the way, and yet again it's one of those posts which you should look at and think, "Do we hang this scumfuck today or do we hang this scumfuck today?" Any other reaction is wrong.
So, why are you so sure that Shos is town? You state that his play doesn’t make any sense and that he should know that you’re town, you state that he hasn’t done anything yet your reaction isn’t even to consider that he’s scum (which has been your go-to for far less), it is to try to “sync” with him? You're essentially screaming for him to save you, what makes you so sure that he will and that he isn't scum? Do you know something we don't?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:50 am

Post by shos »

eh, I'm sorry, I thought that was directed at kaze.
Kaze, well, it's a problem. See, the events of gamestart make it always some sort of wifom to deal with the slot. So far, scum-hunting-wise, he's wierd, I really don't know. I sometimes agree with his reads and sometimes don't. The gamestart events is what makes me sure that I'm not lynching him today - and this is what matters.

I kinda need to go, I'll keep going later and read PM's posts

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:22 am

Post by T S O »

That's ...god.

You spoilered me calling EK a useless fuck and spoilered 5 similar-as-shit posts involving me saying Kaze wasn't conf town. Okay.

I'll reply to it tonight, but suffice to say you've been wasting your time.
PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:33 am

Post by PinkMittens »

In post 570, T S O wrote:That's ...god.

You spoilered me calling EK a useless fuck and spoilered 5 similar-as-shit posts involving me saying Kaze wasn't conf town. Okay.

I'll reply to it tonight, but suffice to say you've been wasting your time.
Oh don't worry, that was just two examples of what you've shown consistently through the game, that you have absolutely no interest in finding scum or reads unless said player accuses you of something. You don't go looking for scumreads, you just decide that anyone who scumreads you is scum. The only thing you care about is staying alive.
PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:46 am

Post by PinkMittens »

I want to point out that I'm not cherrypicking at all in my case. It isn't part of his accusations/reads that are aimed at people who scumread him. It's every. single. one.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:57 am

Post by shos »

so, about tso.
his posts- I can feel them in my gut. they make sense, but that's a both alignment trait. That lengthy reaction test was very much worth the wait though - his mini explosion was what I needed, and it feels very townie for me. However, this is all in the 'feeling' level. so it's not really based, and you can call that just null-town.

will read PM later

toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:00 am

Post by toolenduso »

Wow. That was a lot of wall.
In post 567, PinkMittens wrote:
In post 497, toolenduso wrote: It's not that you weren't voting for your second scumread. It's that you left a back door open for your second scumread and then hopped on when it looked like a wagon on him would succeed, and then he flipped town.

On TSO: Pink's case against TSO seems to me to basically be "he's making bad arguments, therefore he's scum" and seems to still be at least partially a policy lynch. I don't buy that, and in fact TSO's interactions with Pink make him seem more towny to me because he seems to have real conviction behind his push.
Stating that someone is your second scum read essentially means that you are willing, or close to willing, to vote them. That’s kinda what you want to do with your scum reads.
Sure, I can agree with that. But the way it happened -- the timing, the waffling -- made it seem like an attempt to look like you were doing that rather than actually doing it.
In post 567, PinkMittens wrote:Also, you seriously need to start posting actual content over simply asking easy questions to everyone, looks like you're just trying to avoid taking a stance. Tell me your reads, explain why and vote someone!
Aren't I voting you? And I'm working on addressing stuff now.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”